/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NK PARADE WITHOUT ICBMS / GOOD LUCK SWEDEN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
promiseskept.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump riding around DC 9/8/18
youtu.be/JH9A-7zUZCU
>AgriSec Perdue on CSPAN 9/7/18
c-span.org/video/?451115-1/
>Pres Trump arrives @JBAndrews 9/7/18
youtu.be/U2agjDdbAyg
>Pres Trump @GOP Fundraiser in Sioux Falls SD 9/7/18
youtu.be/hfihY8ys6Ns
>Pres Trump speaks aboard AF1 9/7/18
youtu.be/yCqMAP6FrNA
>Pres Trump @GOP Fundraiser in Fargo ND 9/7/18
youtu.be/Uc6NX-oLVL4
>Pres Trump on F&F 9/7/18
youtu.be/cdH-75nNTsA
youtu.be/zPCehqJYx0Q
>Pres Trump arrives in Fargo ND 9/7/18
youtu.be/MA5nGA8neSY
>VP Pence @Nellis AFB in NV 9/7/18
youtu.be/ePDJbXHpUN8
>Giuliani on Hannity 9/7/18
youtu.be/edKR_KwzOIw
>WHTradeDir Navarro on FBN 9/7/18
youtu.be/wFfghPVqRGI
>NEC Kudlow on CNBC 9/7/18
youtu.be/fAIjw3cYltM
>NEC Kudlow on FBN 9/7/18
youtu.be/gAYBm8eB2as
>NEC Kudlow outside WH 9/7/18
youtu.be/mPj8BNAKm64
>FDAComm Gottlieb on CNBC 9/7/18
youtu.be/Y9ZPlcKDXgo
>FBIDir Wray @9/11 Fed 1st Responders Forum 9/7/18
c-span.org/video/?451202-1/
>USArmyCorps MajGen Spellmon @House on Water Resources 9/7/18
c-span.org/video/?451189-1/
>Judge Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Day 4 9/7/18
c-span.org/video/?449707-1/
c-span.org/video/?449707-3/
>This Week @State 9/7/18
youtu.be/j2PD47Q3xXQ
>Pres Trump MAGA Rally in Billings MT 9/6/18
youtu.be/Gc7Y0djlWNI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: nkparadenoicbm.jpg (1600x900, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3N2sNnGwa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Awoooovement~

Attached: awoo outlaw.png (1024x788, 360K)

Death to those who migrate to the new thread before it is posted

>31 posts by this ID

>Death to those
That's your answer to everything

Attached: 1457063599190.jpg (717x960, 217K)

PLS LEAVE

Attached: ni.png (690x552, 485K)

I'M PRESIDENT, AND THEY'RE NOT

Attached: trump.jpg (300x300, 85K)

AWOO!

Attached: 1536452854848.png (900x900, 466K)

It's a good answer

Attached: flipthetable.png (248x176, 7K)

I'm with her... you're with Flumpf. Checkmate.

Attached: 1486754715932.jpg (1530x1201, 1.07M)

Attached: too_high_energy.gif (900x900, 296K)

Are there any sane candidates running in Sweden???

Attached: A8B57BC2-B48F-46F9-919D-2077C0B033FC.jpg (490x668, 204K)

AWOO

MOAR

Attached: 1505657583298.jpg (747x800, 229K)

>GOOD LUCK SWEDEN EDITION

Thank you for adding that. Let us hope Sweden prevails.

Attached: 1513864461259.jpg (900x1200, 107K)

Ok, but you have to remove my head if you want me gone.

I'm going to post this Awoo and you can't stop me

Attached: smugawoo.jpg (400x400, 32K)

YES tis the season

Attached: skelly.png (449x485, 22K)

i'm gonna fuck that awoo and you can't stop me

What is it like to know that I'm not going anywhere? That I will live well into my 90s and possibly beyond, and that this president will never replace me with a likeminded bigot?

Attached: Ginsburg.jpg (1280x851, 117K)

TWO editions in one??

Attached: happening ebola.jpg (640x640, 89K)

You have 36 months

OP IS DEAD

NEW BAKER NEEDED

Attached: innocent.png (361x528, 134K)

Both are significant articles of news. The results for Sweden's election will begin in about 13 hours.

Jury duty is the only "free" thing I've gotten from the government

I can bake for a while.

I VOOD LIKE TO BE SPOOPED
AVOO

Attached: 1458048381063.png (300x300, 51K)

That is, if none else are available or wish to.

All the times he called for death, he is now death, too.

Sad.

Attached: qt.jpg (1280x853, 131K)

He would be instantly primaried.

*thinking face emoji*

Attached: 5E0C25F3-563C-4BD6-BA4C-3F76359966A1.jpg (1031x1033, 583K)

As Jesus said "Those who live by the sword drown in pussy"

Attached: sneakytater.png (1101x508, 339K)

Did spoopy poster check out?

nah man, campaigners sent me a Hillary Clinton voodoo doll down here in Florida, it isn't the government that sends you free stuff aside from sample ballots, groups find out when you vote and put you on a list of people to hype for elections. and normally jury duty pays you a small amount.

Not gonna lie, but it was hard for me to wrap my head around the concept of how the Fed causes economic downturns

>banks issue loans based on money lent by The Federal Reserve

>borrower has to pay the money back but with interest

>the fed raises the interest rates on money loaned to the banks

>people can’t keep up with payments this causing a crash in the economy.

Do I have this right, lads? I’m a brainlet, halp!

>Conservative Jew

If you can't be a conservative jew, then stop being a jew and just be conservative.

Being a jew is totally fake anyway, fake religion, fake customs, fake jew community.

No he dan't.

Attached: die perv.jpg (751x417, 64K)

I think so. Sad. They were super comfy.

Attached: comfy.png (665x783, 702K)

Attached: 20140813-140909-255.png (791x644, 505K)

You don't know that

Attached: beeru.jpg (242x317, 26K)

whats the significance of no ICBMs? Is north actually working with us.

Attached: death_squat.jpg (474x447, 26K)

He's up for reelection in 2020 and needs to be primaried regardless. If he does goes independent, it would be the end of his career since he comes from such a red state like Nebraska. He's just like Flake - another RINO, globalist, cocksucking, neocon NeverTrumper who thinks he a leader and patriot of real conservatism. He's Mitch's bitch boy and will continue to vole inline like he should

Attached: Turtleman_01.jpg (915x695, 151K)

>be me
>2:35 AM
>get a snapchat message from an old highschool friend (female) i used to kind of have a thing with
>its not her
>its her friend (who i remember being around but never talking to)
>"hey user, its ____. Youre really cute!!"

UH...
WHAT DO?
i don't live near them anymore due to college.

Kim says that he plans for total denuclearization by the end of Trump's first term.

That's not a spoop story.....

Attached: stare.png (1334x750, 1.38M)

the oracion seis are on e of the worst parts of fairy tail

opinions of this man?

Attached: Mitch.jpg (1200x693, 102K)

2 please

Attached: 1536215576107.jpg (337x343, 49K)

You're asking a very complicated question, I would recommend reading up on Friedman and what he said, think more about cheap credit going into spurious ventures, the ventures collapsing, inability to pay back, poorly allocated currency collapsing the value of said currency when the trap collapses

ICBMs and nuclear weapons are the cornerstone of NK policy for many decades, they are at the forefront of discussion and events like the parade which are, in massive part, long messages to the outside world. The removal of ICBMs from the parade is a show to the world about changing internal attitudes and policy.

he did not say that how dare you

Attached: 1535999441610.png (425x339, 121K)

You know what to do

Attached: 1522585113403.jpg (612x612, 33K)

In fairness, user didn't state "story" specifically.

yep
they're slowly getting pushed out of congress. each election year more and more of them will "retire"

>he steals images and only steals half the filename
what level of bullying is this

Attached: chito bullying yuuri tour.gif (540x306, 2.96M)

When's the last time Trump had to say pic related? It's like they've given up.

Attached: 1446077403592.jpg (856x571, 306K)

Jesus hated bitches because of his mom

He will be because he's talking like this

Just make your own internet bro

You post a ton of good images and I thought the filename change was really funny, sorry.

Attached: 1531177463146.png (900x900, 215K)

what the fuck is this timeline....

Attached: eg.png (524x521, 433K)

did they send you a voodoo doll for being a Republican? Sounds like a waste of money. I'm a registered Democrat lele, but I've voted Rep since I was 18.

>You're asking a very complicated question

Thanks user. I don’t feel so bad about not grasping quite easily, which explains why I haven’t seen a good elevator pitch for it. I’ll read up on Friedman and the Fed.

This isn't the thread to be asking that

that's not funny.

I will probably just say thank you!!

And then find a way to slither in like the rat bastard i am through mutual friends.

Skullchrushers are better

It's designed to be retardedly complicated, that way the criminals can buy time once someone catches on to them.

I AM CORNHOLIO!

Attached: beavis.jpg (234x225, 9K)

Attached: fit alpha.jpg (759x798, 99K)

I saw Styxenhammer at a supermarket in Vermont yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for spiritual advice or anything.

He said, “Hrmmm, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hrmm? hrmm? hrmm?” and clanking a spoon in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bundles of incense in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bundles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any demonic possesserence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each candle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by ranting about the lamestream media and alt tech. In retrospect it was actually very funny.

its k
I don't even know what show that awoo is from

Attached: idf blondeish.jpg (480x600, 42K)

lil Pump has a massive massive following. Imagine the exposure and what could mean down the line in terms of pushing the Overton window

Basically, it's a clusterfuck of debt passing designed to be confusing enough that you don't question it.

>how the Fed causes economic downturns

In order to cause a "great depression" the banks refuse to give out loans causing businesses to fail, and call in "on demand" loans to cause businesses to fail.

After those businesses have failed, the banker can sell off the assets at a profit, or reopen the business they now own and run it at a profit, or sell the reopened business at a huge profit.

The banks kill the economy and profit greatly from it.

In normal times, anything you buy on credit is loaned to you with money that does not actually exist (just numbers on a ledger) but they demand that you pay them with real money that you earned, plus interest.

A bank will set the loan term and interest rate so that you will always pay 150% for whatever you buy on credit. In the old jewish text it states "for the loan of 2 charge 3".

The Fed was originally enacted to avoid the great depression. It was sold to the goy as a crash avoidance.

Attached: nike.jpg (750x737, 53K)

alot of the bibles sayings have their meaning in iron age sayings, metaphors, puns and cultural effects we dont have today.
>Spare the rod and spoil the child
they where pastoral, and didn't use the rod to beat animals, but to guide them.
>Easier to get a camel through a rope than a rich man into heaven
the old Semitic word for rope and Camal where similar sounding, and needle heads where larger, it was just difficult.
>Go the extra mile
roman legionaries had the right to force a conquered person to carry their supplies for one "mile" distance, by going the extra one you get him it trouble with his superior, and dissuade him from doing it again

>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hrmm? hrmm? hrmm?” and clanking a spoon in my face
Accurate.

>When she took one of the bundles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any demonic possesserence,”
Not accurate.

Currency is a medium of exchange with no inherent value. Its value is part from faith in the institutions that issue it to pay back debt and responsibly create and destroy currency, and part CBA (Cost Benefit Analysis) of the degree of willingness a producer of a good or service has to render their good or service in exchange for currency. When there is suddenly little faith in issuing institutions to keep currency flowing properly or the amount is realized to be too great then sharp spikes in currency occurs along with bank runs sometimes because a bank lends out many multiples the amount of currency it has in values to businesses and individuals. If everyone were to call their deposits for withdrawal the bank would have no money well before 10% of customers withdrew. There are lots of good resources to learn more about exchange:
youtu.be/D3N2sNnGwa4

I would skip the debates with professors

Attached: money.gif (500x278, 636K)

That squat is too low-- bad for the knees.

>is a medium of exchange with no inherent value.
It used to have backing.

Its more of a policy question of the impact of the Fed on economic cycles than them being the direct cause
Whether they make the natural growth or decay of economic markets more severe or less severe
In general the Fed has fucked up by allowing credit to be overly loose helping fuel credit bubbles like ones experienced in the past which must burst
However, them directly causing the downturns at a whim is hardly the case

is that why my anus ripped when i squatted?

There isn't enough backing to provide for the amount of currency which should exist. There is no inherent value in most anything which can be exchanged easily for all people except water, land, shelter, and food

Attached: freedombirb.png (371x651, 491K)

Fatty should choke to death. Best for everyone involved

>which should exist.
Therein lies the problem, innit?

It's fine

Attached: 1536110373217.png (450x450, 192K)

I don't remember reading that part but I'll take your word for it.

Have a nice Sunday!

Attached: sip.jpg (242x317, 25K)

I.E. the bypassing of living within means.

MIKE PENCE LIVE ON FOX TOMORROW AT 2PM ET, 11AM PST

Attached: idf whore glasses.jpg (480x480, 54K)

What's like to know that your holdout won't matter? That the court is already tipped conservative and none of your votes matter? That Breyer will likely retire making the court 6-3 and still you don't matter? RBG is irrelevant at this point.

I'll hurry back, hope you can some time too. Cya m8

Attached: iloveyou.png (446x717, 195K)

love you guys

that's why i made you this hat template

Attached: new-hat-template.png (444x333, 96K)

Also thanks, cute. You're the best.

Thank you user!

He's got two interviews tomorrow: Fox News Sundays and Face the Nation. I'm sure they will be added to the pastebin as well.

Attached: Pence_ComfyPortrait.jpg (754x1000, 55K)

>However, them directly causing the downturns at a whim is hardly the case

I don’t know, man. I think it’s a matter of time store the fed will raises the interest rates just because they hate Trump. Like they’re willing to crash the economy just to ensure he doesn’t get elected again.

you're welcome

Attached: then-and-now.jpg (616x780, 69K)

and
<
this cat is for our new satanist frens

Attached: cat.jpg (325x413, 11K)