Deep state rigs November elections

>deep state rigs November elections
>100+% black and hispanic turnout in every competitive county
>The wall and immigration reform never get passed
This is the final blackpill, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536187562352m.jpg (965x1024, 89K)

Nice try Shlomo

Attached: 2B6CC718-9C67-4E6B-8FA2-FEE740069A25.jpg (450x450, 72K)

>my depressive conspiracy fantasies are the TRUE blackpill
lol you faggots want to be sad so bad. TIRED OF WINNING.

RIP

why haven’t they passed the wall already?

They can't get away with it, too many blacks and hispanics support Trump and want off the welfare plantation. It fucked the deep state in 2016 too.

Not gonna happen. The dems are already getting shit for using a few 150 year old voters to inflate their numbers. Buses are also noticed. No way this can happen.

A majority is needed in the legislative bodies. Democrats are obstructing the wall even though they know it'll be good for the country

What the fuck are you talking about? Going by the black vote, Trump won zero counties in the entire United States.

Here's the objective facts: Democrats try to turn out minority vote any way they can, even if they have to bring them to the voting stations personally. Republicans try to make it a general pain in the ass for minorities to vote, by closing voting stations and adding hassles to the system.
And of course, both like to gerrymander districts, though the Republicans have pushed this so far that there's blowback from the Courts on it.

There's basically no actual cheating at the voting booths themselves, or with the count. If there were, the first thing that would be noticed is that the actual voter turnout would stop being so shitty.

Attached: Jeb!.jpg (1058x1058, 79K)

the scrutiny over the elections will be incredible.
deep state will have trouble rigging them.

>deep state rigs November elections
if they could do that, they would've rigged the 2016 one.

rigged US elections are a meme.

>a majority needed in congress
>democrats are minority
>still blaming democrats

the absolute state of republicucks, Jow Forums

Attached: 8889E40C-01FC-40C9-A260-6363B9E73B41.png (291x344, 85K)

>and adding hassles to the system

what, like requiring an ID?

Except the voter turnout being so shitty gives the dems a lot of votes to play with

Like putting the actual voting areas as far from where the minority voters live as physically possible, opening them at bad hours/restricting early voting/spreading wrong time/location information.

I'm completely for ID laws.

Wow a politics post on pol that isnt dumb. Congrats

Nice guid Joan

And this wouldn't be equally true for Republicans given that less than half of their people turn out to vote? Fact is, neither side has dead people voting. Every time it's investigated at length, theres Fucking Nothing.

It's as "real" a threat as the War on Christmas.

dems are trying to get the felon vote and it aint gonna work

It's not like either side hasn't tried a lot of tactics that were doomed to failure.

+% black and hispanic turnout

you're missing a couple zeros on that figure OP, and even then it would only be a fraction of the population who actually votes.

60 votes are needed, even with full numbers GOP cant pass a bill on the wall alone. We've got too many assblasted never-trumpers and temper tantrum'd dems.

I don't know if you watch the news at all, or have before 2016, but Trump changed the whole world actually. In germany they call it "Rechtsruck"

libs on literal suicide watch worldwide.

can someone prove me wrong here, please?

Trump doesn't need congress to build the wall. He said that Mexico will pay for it.

>German declares another Thousand Year Reich
No, I'd rather not shatter your delusions, you have enough problems.

This.

But the European Union already exists? Now it's only a matter of time till the right(ful) occupies it.

Wait, are you talking about the future Northern Islamic State?

I'm not talking about London.

and next you'll be telling me Dianne Feinstein got over a million votes in the California primary

If the wall doesn't get separate funding, it will come out of the DOD and DHS budgets. US Army Corps of Engineers is very good at building walls.