Apologise

Apologise

Attached: 843965F5-8E54-4D81-BF36-5EF82A1169A8.png (640x1136, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiBrForlj-k?t=228
youtube.com/watch?v=OILrXggTjpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At this stage modern media is basically some occult mind control shit.

Theyve hijacked reality at this point.

Attached: 1536431892809.png (393x386, 71K)

Black woman calls umpire racist and sexist.

Her opponent was also black and a woman.

But, she's a mother user. A mother , and a woman. This wouldn't have happened in men's tennis.

This was a pretty dignified protest by Williams. Didn't once use the black card. But only because the Nippon was also a black.

>a nog chimping out

Color me surprised...

Serena's opponent was a part black woman as well, why didn't the ump go after her. Oh wait, maybe because she didn't break the rules and act unsportsmanlike.

idk why this shit hurt me to read but it did because its so true. I feel like debating anyone these days is almost entirely fruitless because their sources of information and opinions are all biased. We can't win because every single fucking outlet from the mainstream to the niche ones is entirely warped and manipulated to the point where everyone has the same opinions they were fed to accept. Theyve canibalized society in a way that is unsalvageable at this point. Its like were in the Matrix and everyone is plugged in and getting unplugged and actually seeing the unpleasant truths is worse than living in the system. This shit sucks so bad now. We can't win, theres too many people who think the way they were told to think and they will never break free. It's depressing as shit man. I fantasize daily about going off the grid because normal society is just finished.

Attached: me in bed thinking about all the sinners that listened to the leak.jpg (355x355, 15K)

Black japanese woman, likely one of the smallest minorities on the planet.

The majority of manchildren on /pol can't handle women soeaking sharply to them let alone speaking to them at all.

Attached: GettyImages-503902824.jpg (915x610, 89K)

Serena wants a wall

american niggers are the worst

because japs are somewhat smart

They're trying. We're fighting back.

>Sexist
I wasn't aware her opponent was male. I have my doubt about the Williams "sisters" though.

>nigger lost to another nigger
this the white man fault

youtu.be/uiBrForlj-k?t=228
She deserved it. If the men do this kind of shit they deserve the same fucking treatment as they do in any other sport. The last 2 penalties were her fucking fault, and her coach admitted to coaching her, so it was cheating.

She lied about cheating and chimped out when she was about to lose the game. I feel bad for Osaka.

Meh, It was much worst years ago, we elected trump, don't you forget that...

Letting women participate in sports was a mistake.

Get fucked

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 6.22.55 pm.png (617x546, 106K)

Women's tennis is already pathetic enough as it is. And the Williamses(?) go ahead and have to make it even more unbearable.

How quickly did this become a contest of who was less like a chimpanzee? Osaka (not her real name) used her blackened ninja-like reflexes to best the fucking gorilla. Where shall I creampie?

maybe we should just disallow niggers from attending our tennis tournaments to avoid more controversies.

You have to try to get three penalties

>niggress chimps out for no reason
>get sanctionned
>chimps out even more
>get sanctionned again
>chimps out once again
>get sanctionned again
>cry about racism and muhsoggyknee

Fuck that shit, and fuck all those motherfuckers sitting at the match rooting for that niggress, fuck all those faggots on social media and the comments of news articles taking that niggress' side.

Even worse, look at that "Japanese" player, with a full Japanese name and surname. Fuck that shit.

Atleast you got the internet. Imagine being this woke in the fucking 80s.

Anyone else think the quiilty of this board would vastly improve if we banned all twitter screenshot posts?

Does no one have respect for any officials anymore?

>Start losing
>Throw a fit, the arbiter reprimands you for it
>WOW RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH

From Kaepernick to Williams, it's always the American Black athletes that do this

But what is depicted on them would still be going on. If you want to avoid getting flustered by them I'm afraid you might have to just not visit Jow Forums. I almost always leave more upset than I came, but that's the name of the game.

>black people
>respecting anyone in authority

They're all "the man" trying to "keep them down." Whether it's umpires, cops, supervisors, what have you, doens't matter. All the same in their eyes.

Attached: 1518333838491.png (800x949, 356K)

And the umpire was Portuguese. Everybody knows here they are not white.

Pathetic. You earn respect you don't demand it.

Isaac. Color me surprised

>earn
Affirmative action killed that notion in the crib. Gibs me dat is the name of the game now.

We could solve it really quickly by just stopping the segregation of men's and women's sports. Require women to compete with men and they get obliterated and go home crying about the reality of equality.

The whole situation hinges on what some speculate would be a different situation of Serena was a man(lol).

The vast majority wouldn't even be able to find work if they had to endure true equality.

So a woman can speak sharply but a man cant? Kys

SHE DINDU NUFFIN YOU SEXIST INCELS

Attached: coaching.webm (640x360, 509K)

>Imagine being this woke in the fucking 80s.

Fuck that's funny

I'd hazard that if a man was caught cheating, and reprimanded for smashing his racket and abusing the umpire, there'd be a hell of a lot less support for him

>the Williams sisters have been around forever
>in 2018 muh raycism sexism suddenly becomes relevant in tennis
Amerishart """journalists""" should honestly just kill themselves

I'm just so tired of black people. They have absolutely exhausted my ability to care anymore,I wish they would all just drop dead.

I hate niggers

>can't debate those who don't obsertve same reality
They do,t hey just have different defintions.

It's called "NF" Negro fatigue. You need to watch older movies and shows (if that's your thing) and avoid them at all costs in daily life to realign your inner whiteness.

clear as day

They should have IQ test for journalists. Retarded
Shit like this is unacceptable.

Interesting you say that, I've been thinking along those lines a lot recently. Makes me wonder.

I can't be too mad at the nogs, they are mostly animals after all. It's the white women who cultivate and nurture this state of affairs who deserve HATE.

Heh so she lied too. Neat.

Powerful stuff, thanks for sharing.

Attached: Black People Gibs.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

>Any other sport
>Contestant verbally assaults the official
>They're rightly thrown out

>Happens to a stronk black wymyn
>SHE DINDU NUFFIN

>Smearing the victory of the first asian woman in a grand slam
Not only they are racist, they are also xenophobic

Attached: 1456300282362.jpg (304x335, 31K)

>Black japanese woman

Attached: 1353663512919.png (576x576, 212K)

Well white women and jews. Then again you can't be mad at women for being manipulated by jews. 90% of white women I've known in my life are infantile and stupid. If enough "learned scholarly" jews came out and said fucking animals extends your youth and life women would be out there in the streets blowing dogs.

OOK OOK ME STRONG WOMAN OOK OOOK AAAA AAAH

Attached: 14445665245657.jpg (970x765, 126K)

But that would kill 95% of this boards content
So yes, it's a good idea

>unsportswomanlike

Hint: It fucking sucked dick.

>opponents destroys you
>start acting like a bitch cunt because you can't lose
I think men just know better, probably because we have a concept of objective reality. There's a sense of mutual respect in sports and when the other guy does better, you recognize the reason you're getting dabbed on is exactly that. Women are incapable of this.

Smashing the racket was it for me. Keep it classy.

Also I wonder if the Japanese gift in ping pong applied to the nip

Remove the memeflags too.
Jow Forums was at peak quality in the period between GG and 2016 Election

hope she chimps out at walmart and gets shot

>Jow Forums was at peak quality in the period between GG and 2016 Election
well said

It's actually disgusting how people can boo the clear and true winner who would have won anyway even if the umpire wasn't "sexist.

>"Our player didn't win so the tournament, nay the entire world, is conspiring and working against us. Also, if the system wasn't rigged, we would've won so the REAL winner here is our player, and fuck the person who abused the system and won against us."

Sound oddly familiar? It's what happens when lefties lose.

>This happens to me too many times
>It's everyone else's fault
>I DINDU NUFFIN

All respect lost

If that athletic gorilla would inject less testosterone, it wouldn't be so combative and violent

HAHAHA COCO PUFFS BTFO

Attached: decom_Chimp out_57b003cb2e50a.gif (224x255, 90K)

>Remove the memeflags
This. They are boring.

why would you think i am that black person?

"I have never cheated in my life" - literal PED cheat, who has hidden from testing agencies, 2018.

Especially when you have lived your entire adult career life as the focal point of US Womans tennis idol, shes a fucking hack and always has been. God damn I hate niggers. This shit is embarrassing.

If you autistically follow the media like I do, you would know that the media machine is on the verge of collapse.

>boomers are the only demographic keeping cable news alive
>boomers are the only demographic keeping local & regional newspapers alive
>Gen Z is turning their back on social media

This, the black jap girl completely destroyed her and she couldn't take it. Now the lefties are like "but if she was a man". Bitch please, if a man did this he would've been laughed out of the tennis court and lost the respect of all his peers.

Why ignore reality? How can you fight something that you hide from?

Just wait til Kavanaugh single handedly slaps the vacuum out of every US woman's twat to deny them their beloved abortions.

Why do you think she brought her daughter into the argument pol?

Why is this against the rules? How can she benefit from a signal from the sidelines?

Shut up shlomo

Attached: (you) (3).jpg (481x181, 37K)

I wish white people could get away with acting like that.

No referee or umpire has ever in the history of sports given a shit what someone thinks.

Typical modern-brainwashed dumb cunt thinks her emotions and feelings trump the rules and law.

Years ago they boycotted a tournament for over a decade because of claims of racism. The tournament mostly attracted celebrities and rich and was in a Jew and fag area

And it shows. If she was legit she wouldn't be this ego invested. You could tell from the very start she was playing with the "I'm the it girl, bitches" attitude.

Chris Brown literally has a song titled "Gimme Dat"... Gibs him dat

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1395x783, 52K)

Yes, but now their horseshit is making headlines everywhere.

Is there footage that has her and the coach on screen at the same time.
I imagine you could see what they were doing and it'd just be another chimpout situation that gets memory holed as soon as everyone sees the nignog was in the wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=OILrXggTjpQ

Thank you for brightening my day, Super Straiyan

Attached: Patriot Hintieghe.jpg (1024x887, 152K)

He openly admits he was coaching her in his interview after the match. He says everyone does it and he has never been called on it but he openly admits he was coaching her. No drama to be found as he 100% openly admitted to it

I'm glad the Nip won

How many titles does she have now anyway? What if she lost on purpose so she could do the muh sexist thing. Really gets me racket ruined.

Most people dont buy it, and those who do usually regret it. Those who dont accept that crap will never get affected by it either.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of what she actually did wrong? I don’t follow tennis..

Is this the kind of gabage you ausfags have to suffer from your news media?

thanks

>Black japanese woman
doesnt exist

Don’t even get me started.

>Jow Forums was at peak quality in the period between GG and 2016 Election
Bullshit. Jow Forums has never been better than when the zimmerman shit was going on. That shit was fucking great.

Got caught breaking the rules and refused to stop harassing the referee. Then she smashed her racket. In the end she got docked points, but she also got beaten so bad that those docked points didn't matter.

2012 had all those shootings and it made this place a goldmine until the mods started shitting on it for funnies.