How the hell did romania mentained a romance language?

How the hell did this happen? after playing eu4 as wallachia and found it enjoyable due to being surrounded by so many super powers I wanted to play as them as ck2 (wich takes place before the middle ages, mostly). But they did not exist. I knew they had a romance language but I thought their evolution was kinda like those of france or spain, linear. But I ve found out that they were pretty muched wiped out from the face of the earth after the imperial province of dacia fell and did not reappear until the 13-14th century. I know their language went trough a so called "re-latinization", yet that was just including more Italian/French words in the language. The base structure of the language was obviously latin. Words come and go but the structure of a language changes way slower.

to my understanding the dacians were a tribe influenced by the greeks. They also traded with romans I think. Then the romans noticed dacia was getting kind of rich because of the carpathians and the gold supply of the empire was dwindling. So they invaded and won and created "dacia trajana", after that fell everything went to shit and the neighbouring tribes started attacking the ex-province, then some others tribes came ,then some other tribes came and so on and on,the cumans the pecheneg ,the slavs ,then the hunns came along other eastern peoples like the tatars, then the ottomans came then hungary started fucking their shit up ,then russia and got pretty muched fucked up by every nation known to man. HOW THE FUCK DID THEIR FUCKING LANGUAGE SURVIVE I CANT UNDERSTAND IT ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE WERE LIKE 50 DACIANS AND 50 ROMANS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE (this is obvs a joke but you catch my drift ,there were very few proto romanians to even carry on the language)

Attached: Europe_in_languages,_without_borders.png (1280x1242, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwxpr5qpzH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE..................WAZ RAPED
WUZ RAPED

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

everyone was raped at some point no need to feel bad about it,but how did you mentain your language to so much rape?

Does it matter? If i time travel 2100 years into the past i d be able to trade 1 year old cows with the romans. What a useful skill given by my mother tongue. Id say vitel they d say vitellus. Yay for cows

Attached: images.png (251x201, 11K)

All the Latin speakers from north of the Jireček line but south of the Danube migrated into the current territory of Romania: pic related, everything north of the line used to speak Proto-Romanian.

Attached: Bgiusca_Jirecek_Line.jpg (614x561, 249K)

I didn't even know of this.
Literally a dead and useless language then, just like Finnish.

Why would you learn a new language that is barely spoken and which has no other similar languages?
For example, if you learn Danish, you will be able to communicate in all other Scandinavian languages and even a bit of German as well.

Attached: 1532485448003.png (384x378, 118K)

Attached: Evolution_of_the_Eastern_Romance_languages_and_of_the_Wallachian_territories_from_6th_century_to_the (447x1134, 493K)

Attached: Theoretical_map_of_Romanian_origins.png (972x751, 602K)

Hmm i like this line do you agree invading Bulgaria Poland style?

it has a lot of similar languages though. they can kinda speak to Italians,spaniards and Portuguese and its very easy for them to learn said languages. Italians told me that even Romanian gypsies can learn almost perfect Italian In less than a year. (wich is why they go there, not like they could learn a language from a different lang family in their life time lol)

дoнт лyce yoyp хeaд oвep ит

>Romanian steering controversy over his own shithole

>do you agree invading Bulgaria Poland style?
No. There is nothing to gain from it. The Bulgarians are even bigger morons/peasants than most southern Romanians, and whatever natural resources there are in Bulgaria can easily be accessed through trade.
I would rather we funded a joint space program to build colonies in the asteroid belt than waste time fighting over clay on this planet my anonymous Greek friend.

They were swamp people that copied the Roman language and forgot their old one

It comes to show how tolerant overlords we were to our subjects, I'd reckon.

You just gave me an erection. But i dont know. I live near the bulgarian border and everything south of the danube in bulgaria looks like chernobyl, i especially like the apartment building from wich a full blown wallnut tree grows

>HEY, HEEEEYY, LOOK AT MY SHITHOLE Jow Forums, Look how great it is!!
>t. attention whore

The real question is how some dalit Indians came to speak a latin language?!

Are you ok?

look up Cultural Layer my fren - all of history is a lie

I was afraid the hungarian-romanian shitstorm will start...and the greek bulgarian one also started...well ,this thread just died like everything touched by balkanization

>t. 8 seconds
Hello Spain, what's up?

>doesn't agree
>You ok? You ok? You ok? You ok?
Fuck off faggot!
>how the hell did romania
>*r
Couldn't agree more.

>hurr durr

Autism.

> mutt has to protect his chicken head ally
>name calling
Well that's how win an argument in the United Sharts of America

Икc дии лмao гyд джoyк

>rightful romans
WE
WUZ
SPQR
stubborn people that wanna be chill life
romanized sheppards is probably the best type of chill and life you can find
can be very attractive life style.
there is slow imigration from the west to romania cause life is alot better here

Attached: WUZ.jpg (1000x529, 206K)

>t. mongoloid gypsie
who gives a shit, if its not English is doesnt exist

>implying
atleast we weren't raped by niggers and muslims
we payed them off

Attached: Spain_Arab_rape_baby.gif (661x600, 346K)

Our history books say that dacian was already sharing some words with latin, and after the romans conquered us, the languages merged and romanian emerged. However I very much doubt this could happen in just a few hundred years, I dunno.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-20-21-09-50-783_com.whatsapp.png (1920x1080, 683K)

>kek
get ready to be annexed my shitposting brother

Attached: ShitpostingMasterrace.jpg (900x720, 127K)

poor aragon

>not including basque language area in map
dropped

Literally all you've done is throw around baseless insults and yet you try to attack me for it. You really do have severe autism.

>e weren't raped by niggers and muslims
Didn't tepes fight a huge fucking war with Turks?

>we were a slave cow that payed them tribute which meant gold and white slaves

Actually we were more or less in perpetual war for 700 years.

Turks have never been raped. Arabs too.

This is also correct. But fighting the most powerfull empire on earth as a poor eastern european nation without western allies( cuz "muh orthodoxy is not christianity") is fucking stupid

shut up we was romans and shit

They are busy doing the raping

Only Danes understand danish. Your language is a riddle wrapped around an enigma.

>after playing eu4
kill yourself

Yeah after we had enough of paying tribute. We almost fucked them up but Hungary cucked us by promising help but never giving it. Then they imprisoned Tepes. Then Radu the Gay got the throne.

This land is fertilized with turkish corpses

Attached: Romanians against turks.jpg (3744x1024, 770K)

Hunyadi was a fucking asshole and hypocrite for doing that to Tepes.

What's more, the Pope gave Hungary money to fend off the eastern invaders and protect the west, Hungary just kept it to itself even if they promised help their we wuz romans neighbours. Can't remember who was in charge of hungary at the time tho.

they were cousins I think

jesus fucking christ

>basque
>roman

Uh...

Romanians are tough as fuck and will never go extinct. Prussian is now extinct, and they were here 100 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwxpr5qpzH4

Attached: 177.jpg (466x411, 54K)

The Romanian secret is that we assimilate the newcomers. Romania is one of the most genetically diverse patches in Europe.

the whole raped was raped by mongols.
literally the soul of every muslim today has a bit of mongol cum after what the mongols did in Baghdad.

19th century austrohungarian bullshit, just like Albania

Yeah its fucking weird, med looking people giving birth to nordic looking people and then they give birth to slavic looking people. Its like RNG shit

what do you mean b r u h

In short, in the 13th century two badasses called subotai and ogadai invaded eastern europe and anatolia, slaughtering all our enemies while we took refuge in fortified valleys along the carpathians
After they left we annihilated those that wanted to be our masters and fended off the turks as much as we could by ourselves since the catholic neighbours Poland and Hungary was taking advantage of the musliminvasion to get us into a 2 front war against the muslim and catholics.
We beated both of them off, but since the romanian principalities were divided and numerically overwhelmed by the roaches we started to pay them off and let our enemies slaughter one another instead of being caught in between.

Because we raped, murdered and genocided them.

op here ,hungary please... stop living in in the 15th century. they are like 4 times your size now, its been over for a long time

Funny you bring size up.

What are you so insecure about?

>forgets who is Prussia of the balkans

the betraying of Vlad is an interesting one.
You don't have to forget that Vlad had many enemies and one of these enemies were the boyars, modern day political/wealthy elite aka pseudo-(((them))). The boyars betrayed Vlad's father when he was living as tribute in the Ottoman Empire and only after his fathers death was he allowed back to Wallachia to rule as a Ottoman puppet. But this nigga had no intention to be a slave of muslim and re-baptized himself to Christianity, avenged his father's assassin by taking away their property, wealth, power and assassinate some of them. And as we all know it's not a good idea to be the enemy of the (((them))) type of people.

Hunyadi Mathias had internal problems and was busy holding onto power than actually focus on the Wallachian alliance against the muslim world. You can't totally fault him,
"what does it matter if the world isn't muslim if i'm not King, am I right?" - Mathias rex circa 1500

There were (((people))) who convinced Mathias that Vlad is plotting against him and because of the paranoia of the internal struggle he faced he had to get rid of any possible threat (besides the muslim one ofc).

Vlad the Impaler isn't the only Romanian Hero that was betrayed, funny thing is that many Romanians who tried making our nation glorious ended up dead by some higher power.
Mihai Viteazul (Michael the Brave) is my favorite, he conquered all 3 current Romanian provinces for the first time (Wallachia, Moldova, Transylvania) and pushed out the Ottomans from Bulgaria.
He was assassinated by the Habsburg Emperor.

Attached: mihai viteazul.jpg (640x272, 47K)

This sounds like a good skill to have back then honestly

Attached: 1523988961651.png (982x1274, 76K)

Truth be told, I wasn't aware of the political situation in Hungary at the time. I don't really hold grudges against the Huns, they always hated us and they always will because nationalism is strong with this one.

Funny, I visited your parliament and the guide brought up size more than a few times. At the end, there was a big map of Great Old Hungary with all of the conquered territories including Transylvania.

When are we going to start the new Byzantine Empire?
latin and greek brothers will take back Constantinople.

Death to the Turks and the muslim world as a whole!

Attached: mihaio.jpg (720x576, 23K)

I still don't see how Vlad could even be a threat. He'd barely held off the Turks and like you said the Boyars were traitorous. I always suspected there was more at play there but we'll never know.

Well we need to remember that Vlad was given a Hungarian noble wife by Mathias, the alliance was there to last even after he was imprisoned on false charges which I'm sure that it was whispered in Mathias' ear by (((them))) boyars who hated Vlad greatly.
After he was released he got assassinated on his way to Wallachia, who assassinated him? I'm sure the (((boyars))) had something to do with it

Vlad got the help of his cousin Stefan the Great. Also, he was pretty well versed in ambushes and surprise attacks.

I wish a fantastic unbeatable force as the based Almogavers would rise again and rape the turks the way they did back in 1300

>He was released at the request of Stephen III of Moldavia in the summer of 1475.
he was released only because stephen demanded so

Well Moldavia was basically at the same level as Wallachia and look at what they did to poor Mathias' butthole.

Attached: battle of baia.png (319x647, 267K)

>he doesn't post the defeats
LOL

Stephan was an animal by all means. He fucked the Ottomans in the ass, forced the Sultan to come personally to fight him.
Even the Hungarian Kingdom feared him. No wonder that every Romanian loves him, but I'm more of a Mihai Viteazul type of guy, he was a savage and conquered everything, could've united the country for the first time if he was a bit more ambitious.

>comparing a small province to an Empire
new autistic levels have been reached new world record

Attached: 1533149236815.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Romanians were raped by all the Asian/Slav tribes going towards Western Europe.
The southern Romanian plane was a rape carnival.

I was pointing the same thing.

Greek culture was supressed during roman rule though, its actually a miracle the language survived at all

>OP asks one question
>user answers that question
>another user spergs up
What's wrong with you, ese?

>rape highway

Attached: Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png (1954x1362, 139K)

and weren't you raped?
dude in Transylvania for example half of Romanians have some Hungarian blood while the Hungarians have some Romanian blood. Even the Hunyadi family that ruled Hungary had Romanian blood in them.

Who gives a shit if we were raped. I live in Transylvania, am white as any Western European, taller than the average population, Netherlands level of tall. I'm even half Hungarian and speak 4 languages.
Who gives a shit if we were raped.
We hate on the Ottoman Empire but any person that has read up a bit of history ends up respecting the Ottoman Empire. If Wallachia had the luck to be an Empire like the Turks we would've done the same things as they did to us. What does it matter. It doesnt matter in what time line you are, we all fight for survival.

All I was saying was that Romanians are mutts.

Attached: The_origin_and_dispersion_of_Slavs_in_the_5-10th_centuries.png (400x301, 76K)

Bazat.
.t - pitic maro din partea de sud

>mentain
This fucking low IQ retard butchering the English language in ITT

Attached: 1531496350118.jpg (125x125, 3K)

How come Finland and Estonia is colored brown? I feel insulted!

>Implying Bulgaria was our only overlord
>Implying Bulgaria was in any way important to the development of modern day Romania
I get that you guys have an inferiority complex, but c'mon, stop sucking your own dick so much. The Bulgarian "Empire" didn't last that long and it barely left a mark on Romania, whereas the Ottomans, Austrians and Russians all influenced it in a meaningful way. You guys are just discount Hungarians if you think your country was ever that important.

>Southern Romanian plane getting blasted by Mongol cock

Attached: main-qimg-c9f8cf79d639f391c566d7dea43b1ad1-c.jpg (602x488, 80K)

I agree, we should be colored yellow

minus Iran and Assad's Syria.

you really think you're not a mutt yourself?
You think you look anything like your ancestors did 500 years ago?
And if you're truly from meme state Catalonia, are you the one to talk? You're browner than South Romanians close to the Bulgarian border then.

not a wrong ting, slavshits language are overrated

usually when I read posts like this I'm dumbfounded but then I remember people who type like this are most likely college students on adderall

>hungarians
a nation of cucks call me up and i'll rape derji for you my little mongorian friend

Whats wrong with the post its a genuine question?

Take Perth, see if we give a shit. You’ll never make it across the desert.

majority slavic in culture and language until the krauts got spooked so they pulled the literal mother of all D&C

Haha silly aussie. We are desert rape babbies and half of oltenia is becoming a desert

>t. catalonia
kek

We will weaponize the Emu's against you my dear friend. Australia is rightful Romanian clay cunt.