Refugee crisis: The Syrians abandoning Europe

Why are you so cold , Germany? You make mama Merkel sad and her doctor - scientist children go home. Shame on you.

In all honesty though Syrians might really be beneficial to society given they come from a formerly wealthy and developed country and really have some education and some of them are even christian. Sadly, they make up probably about 10% of the gibs horde that invaded you.

Attached: g42u4u6.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NqrKzodZ10
youtube.com/watch?v=nNFcbLUaDmc
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/15/refugees-crossing-from-bosnia-beaten-and-robbed-by-croatian-police
mobile.twitter.com/SyriaCivilDef
stern.de/panorama/gesellschaft/ditib--tuerkische-moschee-laesst-kleine-kinder-in-militaeruniform-auftreten-7938482.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot the vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NqrKzodZ10

>Syria
>wealthy
>developed

Attached: 1530491359844.jpg (592x841, 60K)

I fucking love winter. From November to March you never see a shitskin outside

Yugo War diaspora here, it's obviously his fault, how can't he speak german yet? I know a syrian anesthetist who learned the most basic things in 3 months and is now working at a hosptial here.

It also all the fault of the people not wanting to adopt the culutre of the country you go to. He says he is muslim, why is he still one? Why hasn't he considered going to church (any church), just to check it out, give some respect to culture and wanting to learn and ADAPT. I know people who live 30 years in germany and don't know a single word, THAT is the problem.

Not germanys fault.

This.

before the war dude.

>26th of May
Uh

>Yugo War diaspora here
Go back, war is over

>Uh
Uh?

Is Bulgaria even behind when it comes to youtube publication dates?

Cunt. We're talking 2018 here. 3 fucking months ago at that. No, it wasnt uploaded yesterday but is still somehow relevant.

based

This.

Lmao, they're too busy taking vitamin D tablets and trying not to die. Danke based winterchan
>Tfw already getting in the Christmas spirit early and eating gingerbread lebkuchen right this second

Attached: 1524766716476.jpg (800x800, 274K)

>gingerbread lebkuchen
how can you take all that comfyness?

remember the Siberian winter we had a couple of years age with snow from November till April and temperatures of -25 C at times? This is what we need.

Syria used to be a comfy country desu. Even Jeremy Clarkson admits it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nNFcbLUaDmc

Attached: musgrove.jpg (1125x578, 217K)

I'm a Med and I love cold winters. What is wrong with me? My skin is light tho.

Quite easily, my dude :)

Attached: IMG_20180909_131456.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

I never had anything against Syrians. Syrians are mostly okay.
Sub-Saharan niggers,Somalis and North/West African sandniggers are my problem.

Who knows. Maybe you have some drops of Norman blood.

damn, I need to get some from Aldi today.

Oh man after this crazy heatwave we had this summer, weeks of no rain and constant 30-35C, I'd love a strong winter

>Fedora
Show neckbeard or gtfo

Yep, this summer was brutal, fuck heat. Give me 24 C max and I'm happy. A really brutal winter could get tens of of thousands of them to leave. It's not much but I take what I can get. So sick of this shit show.

Hot Summers and cold winters is going to be the norm.

>He doesn't wear his traditional hat he inherited from his father while he farms carrots and pumpkins
Its the little things that make life special user

Attached: IMG_20180909_133040.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

why? because of climate change?

Good riddance cunts. Hope Assad hangs the lot of you as traitors for running away.

Attached: 1536126152320.png (748x1068, 318K)

What yield do you get per hectare and why don't you farm livestock?

Just the way things are heading don't know why but it gets wetter and drier here every year.

We'll see. I don't give too much of a fuck about predictions.

A good thing i don't rely on you for seasonal forecasting then lmao.

You shouldn't. I'm not the weather man.

Idk the details exactly, just a manual labour worker and tractor driver at the moment, only started recently, the big chef knows all the details. Probably not the best considering its mostly hand picked and hand prepared non-pesticide organic stuff, but enough for our local edeka (supermarket) to place orders of like 700kg of leeks lmao. There are cows for dairy and some meat too, maybe 60 or 70 of them, some chickens and a goat

Attached: IMG_20180902_165348.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

Arent you afraid of doxxing?

You have to a delusional to believe they want to stay in Europe

Yeah but I'm also against importing "useful" refugees because those 10% useful refugees could be more useful at home and rebuild Syria. Importing useful migrants makes their countries even weaker.

Saw a tv dokumentation about Albanians, Albanian politicians cry out about Albanian nurses leaving the country because they can make more money in West Europe or US - but now sick and old people in Albania have nobody to take care for them. Fuck I hate globalism.

It's too bad civilized, westernized, fair-skinned middle-eastern Christians and copping it from the actions of people like Somalis. Syria could've easily been a Europe-tier country but they got unlucky and now the whole area has the same reputation as Sub-Saharan African nations.

Take a baby from Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Iran (the northern part of the middle-east) and raise it in Europe and they'll stay fair/olive skinned and won't need vitamin D tablets or anything.

Why wouldnt they? Moderate weather temperatures, civilized society, beautiful women and high living standards. What insane man would run from this honestly? Although some parts of Europe turned into a complete shitshow now.

Why would I be? One cannot always live their lives in fear. Seen a lot of shit in my short life already, am really beyond giving a fuck at this point

>Syrians might really be beneficial to society given they come from a formerly wealthy and developed country

Maybe if they moved to Eastern Europe.

But in Western Europe even the genuine doctors and engineers won't get jobs as doctors and engineers because they lack the strict qualifications required in Western countries.

Yeah good shit man you would be over 1k a hectare.

I like winters here despite me living my whole life in Bangkok.

30c all year round gets old for me.

And let me guess, all those people in the hospital are dead now
This

I'm actually planning to, since i don't want to be part of the german caliphate.

Good to know :)

Attached: IMG_20180518_180852.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

This
AFD will never win and we will be Arabia 2.0. Slavs in Germany, please leave because you won't get any gibs anymore

Not only this, i don't want to be stabbed by niggers and we slavs beat down on niggers that don't behave, unlike pussy germans.

theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/15/refugees-crossing-from-bosnia-beaten-and-robbed-by-croatian-police

WTF why arent these cows blonde and aryan looking? Thanks Merkel.

Attached: stud8_lg.jpg (550x388, 87K)

That's really awesome user what a great setup you have there to work with.

are you stupid I hope he welcomes them back, builds up the country. Literally the only MENA country that didn't get their leader hanged during the arabic spring.

Then when it's safe we can return 150K syrians back to where they came from.

syrians are the bestest immigrants, friendly reminder that Syria was secular before the mutt decided it was time to feed the military welfare machine

this is something I can donate to

>Be refugee
>Go to Europe to rob and steal
>Get robbed and beaten up by based Balkans instead
Fucking pottery

Attached: 1534878630085.jpg (586x438, 39K)

Regardless of what you want, they should throw you out because war is over.

That's the real problem with war "refugees".
They don't come here to escape war, that's just their excuse, in reality they just want gibs like all the other nigs.

Real refugees go to close countries with similar wealth.
Not cross through several safe countries to get into North-Western Europe.
They are all leeches, every single one of them.

>syrians are the bestest immigrants

No they aren't. They are muslims. If we had to take in migrants, which we don't, we could have taken in some of the millions of unemployed Spaniards, Italians, Greeks and so on. What kind of European solidarity is this? But no is had to be muzzies.

Fuck the EU. Fuck islam.

mobile.twitter.com/SyriaCivilDef

Fresh baked propaganda 20 minutes ago featuring a week old dead baby they are posted as killed today alongside a photo of her alive they managed to get

Attached: 0F1E960D-040A-4011-9EFC-454382D84FF8.jpg (1024x487, 83K)

Europe is for Europeans.

The Syrian people didn't choose to be secular.
They just happen to have a secular dictator, one they tried to get rid off and replace by an Islamic Caliphate.
And when their Islamic Caliphate got run over by their secular dictator they all came to North-Western Europe.

Is that quote from the commander of that airstrip which got completely surrounded deep in ISIS territory and still managed to hold out for months on end?

Lots of Syrians are Christians.

WTF is with this "he has to smuggle himself back to Syria" shit?

Kinda the norm now and in the past.
>summer
Hot
>winter
Cold
Holy shit I’m a fucking climate scientist.

They would be welcome. But I wouldn't be surprised if my fucked up government wouldn't let them in.

>believing BBC propaganda

Yeah sure theyre leaving......

>Holy shit I’m a fucking climate scientist.
I can tell that because you are retarded.

Here in Jordan our industries wouldn't have existed and became what it is today for in Syria had a booming business with making industrial machinery and such things.

Left-wing believes you can't take a plane from Syria to Europe.

That's why they stop all Syrians at the airport but let in anyone arriving by boat.

Soon the Soros Open Foundation NGO will shill for stronger border protection in order to prevent Arabs from leaving Europe.

>strict qualifications required in Western countries.
>my son is now a girl immediatelly castrate him or you are ambigot
>of course madam, don't you also want to circumsize your other son, it is very beneficial for him

Shit, I mean how can we ever compete?

How the fuck don't these asshole not learn in two year how borders work ? Just like in that other documentary where the asshole refugee sold the papers he got from the host country to get back to syria. These people essentially would walk into someones living room, eat their food, rape their pets and complain that they get treated coldly and just fuck off back to where they came from feeling they did nothing wrong.

Shut up underaged faggot.

They have an entitled attitude and wonder why everyone hates them.

>BBC News
this is propaganda to make you think they're leaving so that you don't worry about the problem anymore

I'd suck his dick.

>mfw whitest blue-eyed blonde-haired motherfucked you ever knew but also ~25% syrian

Attached: 111_1494_111.jpg (1440x1080, 382K)

>Syria could've easily been a Europe-tier country but they got unlucky and now the whole area has the same reputation as Sub-Saharan African nations.
Oh yes, goyim, they got (((unlucky)))
Totally (((noone))) is behind their fall.

>they should throw you out because war is over.
I was surprised when that Dijkhof faggot brought this up a while ago. I never understood how it made any sense these 'people' got to stay here for the rest of their lives.

so what do you do about it? you fucking put an end to these idiots coming here.

>He says he is muslim, why is he still one? Why hasn't he considered going to church

Religion is a personal choice though. Even though I choose not to follow any, I'm not one to decide which religion others follow. There is religious freedom in Germany, did you know that?

Looks like you're also one of those who didn't integrate. You can fuck back off to your Slavic shithole too.

>Real refugees go to close countries with similar wealth.
>Not cross through several safe countries to get into North-Western Europe.
>They are all leeches, every single one of them.
Good to know you don't have any context, nor idea how it works. My grandfather from my mothers side was a Gastarbeiter for Siemens in the 70's and was still here when the war started. My mother grew up here, unlike my father. The only reason we went to germany was because we already had a "base" here.

Not like you would know, since you just assume instead of asking.

I'm surprised nobody used this argument:
If it's bad to send back Armenian kids who grew up in the Netherlands and can't speak Armenian, then how come we're still taking in thousands of kids who grew abroad and can't speak a single word of Dutch?
Either kids can cope with change, or we should leave them all where they grew up.

>There is religious freedom in Germany, did you know that?
Religious freedom of peace with turks secretly militarizing kids on their mosques? I will go back, because your country is fucked.

Have fun with Achmed fucking your underage daughter.

>hartzIV Schreibtisch
Kinderzimmer confirmed, enjoy your Lebkuchen anyway

>Gastarbeiter for Siemens in the 70's and was still here when the war started.

>"guest" "worker"
>stays for decades after the job is done, leeching off government gibs

So your entire family are leeches, gotcha.

This here is an echo chamber. Everything makes so much sense on Jow Forums, but reality is different.

Nothing relevant really ever happens.

Looks like Pepe peeking behind the mudman.

>after the job is done
where did i say the job was done? he worked for siemens till retirement and then fucked off back. no context again, no knowledge, no acceptance.
>leeching off government gibs
never did that and never will. we people work for our gibs. keep up with the postivie attitude, chump and let in all the niggers and mudslimes you want.
keep being delusional
stern.de/panorama/gesellschaft/ditib--tuerkische-moschee-laesst-kleine-kinder-in-militaeruniform-auftreten-7938482.html

and don't cry for us to remove kebab when they fuck up your country.

So your paternal grandfather was a scab imported by Siemens in an effort to deny higher wages to an actual German?

You need to go back, Ivar.

>wealthy
>developed
Are you Syrian? Only Syrians would say they are wealthy go back to your dumpster you call “wealthy and developed”

Attached: 5A94CAFE-F167-4088-A62C-253CDB325400.jpg (500x375, 45K)

>wealthy
>developed
Only a Syrian would say that go back to your dumpster you call “wealthy and developed”

If they're muzz Syrians, they're still a problem.

This is literally bullshit.
Germany, a long with other countries, are literally paying them to go back home. No need to "take the same route back".

In my city we the most problematic migrants are Afghans by far. During the crisis also the Somalis and North Africans - Morrocans and Algerians, but if you nowaday hear about violence, attempted rape etc. it's always an Afghan.

They are literal genetic untermenschen, centuries of inbreeding will do that to anyone. Somalis are trash too, the worst of Islam mixed with sub-saharan African DNA

blame capitalism
i will, i already said so multiple times, but it must be normal for niggerlovers not being able to read.

Because black cows give chocolate milk, and the bulls stay away from them once they have birthed calves