Elite Manhattan Quaker Private School Teacher Fired For Saying "Heil Hitler" and Saluting

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/09/05/magazine/friends-new-york-quaker-school-ben-frisch-hitler-joke.html

web.archive.org/web/20180908170650/https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/09/05/magazine/friends-new-york-quaker-school-ben-frisch-hitler-joke.html

Basic rundown:

Math teacher who has taught at a Quaker private school in Manhattan for 30 years is giving a lesson with his arm up and notices he's almost giving a hitler salute and blurts out "Heil Hitler!", then says he was just joking and pretended to be retarded. His dad was Jewish, his grandparents were Holocaust survivors. His mom was a Quaker. He was fired a few days later and now arbitration proceedings are happening, as the school's teachers are unionized, to see whether he will be kept fired, or reinstated.

What do you think?

Attached: nazirehearsed.jpg (800x624, 43K)

>His dad was Jewish
gas

So, um, gassing the teacher in question, oddly, was not even mentioned as a possible outcome.

Is this Loss?

huh?

Most unfunny meme that's ever been posted on this site. I wonder if that's supposed to be the joke.

bump

Attached: heil.gif (500x280, 534K)

I dunno. I'm pretty thankful we're well past the peak of "cringe compilation" memes. That shit was annoying as hell.

Good riddance, nazi scum

How is the political climate in Germany nowadays? Not the most democratic environment given Merkel as chancellor-for-life basically, no? Isn't that more common for your eastern neighbors?

>jews falling prey to the very same bullshit they forced on whites
sounds great to me

as the mutt goyim population increases this will happen more and more because shitskins cant differentiate jews from whites

enjoy you fucking rat yids

Attached: 1533636836256.jpg (600x523, 186K)

My dad is a convert to Judaism and he now says that he felt that he was passed over for job opportunities for being white (he's of full European heritage ethnically).

In a way it is, calling back to the reasons that the original spread. The humor of the Loss meme now generally comes people's creativity in either hiding a reference to it either in an image or using various images, the punchline being just how recognizable that meme has become.

I'll stick to my wojack edits.

Attached: 1536477289333.jpg (377x388, 47K)

lol we're fine I guess
>as chancellor-for-life basically, no?
No. She'll likely be out the next general election. Thing is, her party hasn't had any viable candidates to question her candidacy.

And you don't think it is a bit autocratic that none of the other parties have either?

No, in the case of the SPD it's their own fault they still prop up people unliked even by their base. The others have always been coalition partners for the federal level. Why would it be autocratic? Merkel was their best shot at continued governance headed by her party.

She has been ruling for 4 terms now and has done what exactly for your country?

Do you even understand how our political system works? I'm asking because most muricans aren fucking dumb and you're on pol.

> The school’s Quaker identity calls for it to be faithful to its progressive tradition, but in the new age of identity politics, it is not always easy to know what the right stance on a particular issue should be. Just a few months before the Frisch incident, some 20 parents had raised questions about the scheduled speaking engagement of a visiting scholar, Dave Zirin, a sportswriter for the Nation magazine and a Friends alumnus who had been critical of Israel in his writings. In 2012, there were heated objections to a musical performance in the meetinghouse by Gilad Atzmon, an Israel-born saxophonist and self-described “proud, self-hating Jew” who has written that Palestinians were “brutally ethnically cleansed” and suggested that if Israel starts a nuclear war with Iran, “some may be bold enough to argue that Hitler might have been right after all.” The Harvard Law School professor emeritus and noted gadfly Alan Dershowitz publicly criticized Friends — and Lauder personally — for refusing to cancel the appearance.

/our saxophonist/

Parliamentary. The party which gets the most votes in the federal election appoints a chancellor from their own party, no?

bump

Well they put a candidate up who then has be voted for by our parliament.

what a bitch.

Ok but the point is you haven't had a new ruling politican in what- 15 years now or more?

All she has accomplished, to my knowledge, is letting gays marry so that SPD wouldn't have a chance of unseating her (that was their entire platform basically) and letting refugees flood in so that Greece wouldn't have to take them (not sure how much they wanted to be in Greece, but certainly EU is mostly a German-benefit organization).