You people are honestly scum of the fucking earth. You think your politically minded? what a fucking joke...

You people are honestly scum of the fucking earth. You think your politically minded? what a fucking joke. Act like you all contribute to this underground edgy fuckfest of a trannywank. Think you hate Jews? You are the fucking Jews! You are a parasitic blood sucking drain on society. You are not hardworking, you are not contributing, you are not noble beings, you are worthless, you are fake. You know nothing of philosophy, history, art and culture. You are Macca's eating, meme making, fluoride drinking, wifi tumor infested, internet information regurgitating turbo faggots. You get politically rolled out by ourguy's who are being manipulated themselves, that's why your souls are twisted & sickly. You have lost your way, you have turned into what you hate the most. You are filth. The only thing that can save you from yourselves is a huge flood, I can tell you as an elitighted aquarian that it is coming, and it is going to be big. There is no meme that will save you loosers from God. You will all be wiped from from the face of this earth with your shit eating grins, bruised ballslapping chins and calloused hands. You will be punished for your disobedience to Jesus, Hitler and clean living. I know exactly what and who you are. I have followed the clues all along for over 5 years. You all have this ego, this way of communicating that you think is, what? Smart, edgy, underground? You are the rejects, you have already lost, your time has been. The time of the internet is over, what are hiding from faggot? The sun? All encompassing, all enlightening sun? You are hiding from the truth, not searching for it. You don't find the truth, the truth finds you. And where are you? You are in darkness, you are sad, you hurt people because you are hurt. You try and find, because you are lost. You try to be, because you never were. You are void of life and life avoids you.

Attached: images (18).jpg (384x384, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKdeBA0QPUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 131455634324.png (300x250, 23K)

(((you)))

youtu.be/fKdeBA0QPUY

>someone spent time writing that pasta
cringe

But Jews are our greatest ally.

Attached: 1529654981999.jpg (613x531, 123K)

checked but no

too long did not read

No need to lie. Just admit you never learned how to read.

>writing pasta
You mean copying
whic takes 5 seconds

Haha

Attached: 09B04559-7AC0-4295-ADBE-16B188E4E710.gif (256x169, 414K)

someone wrote the original you fucking brainlet

nice blog post, faggot

thanks

Attached: MaLu.gif (300x308, 334K)

I just wrote it as an open letter. Take from it what you will.

Attached: C0P.gif (500x500, 1.45M)

Attached: 1535867520585.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Yeah but obviously he didn't fucking write this one you literal mongoloid because I've already seen it before

>can't read one fucking post
let me rewrite my OP:
>someone spent time writing that pasta
now explain to me where exactly there is a mistake in that. you literal mongol.

I just wrote it from my heart you fucking liar.

I was just about to blow my brains out now this faggot thinks it is pasta? Ffs how can anyone have last words with people like you around?

I guess you're right

Attached: 1472058341034.png (726x610, 804K)

Nobody is reading that long ass post. Boom...I didn't even bother to read what you had to say. Your efforts are in vain.

>I just wrote it from my heart
stop thinking with your heart user

no one cares lol

Attached: 1531517321973.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Attached: I_wouldn't_go_there_if_I_were_you.png (908x448, 130K)

Attached: enjoy_your_stay.png (946x459, 757K)

Attached: Here_forever.jpg (1024x328, 43K)

*snap*

Imagine being this much of a faggot,a Kike larping as a NAZI shouldn't really be surprised

>You people are honestly scum of the fucking earth. You think your politically minded? what a fucking joke. Act like you all contribute to this underground edgy fuckfest of a trannywank. Think you hate Jews? You are the fucking Jews! You are a parasitic blood sucking drain on society. You are not hardworking, you are not contributing, you are not noble beings, you are worthless, you are fake. You know nothing of philosophy, history, art and culture. You are Macca's eating, meme making, fluoride drinking, wifi tumor infested, internet information regurgitating turbo faggots. You get politically rolled out by ourguy's who are being manipulated themselves, that's why your souls are twisted & sickly. You have lost your way, you have turned into what you hate the most. You are filth. The only thing that can save you from yourselves is a huge flood, I can tell you as an elitighted aquarian that it is coming, and it is going to be big. There is no meme that will save you loosers from God. You will all be wiped from from the face of this earth with your shit eating grins, bruised ballslapping chins and calloused hands. You will be punished for your disobedience to Jesus, Hitler and clean living. I know exactly what and who you are. I have followed the clues all along for over 5 years. You all have this ego, this way of communicating that you think is, what? Smart, edgy, underground? You are the rejects, you have already lost, your time has been. The time of the internet is over, what are hiding from faggot? The sun? All encompassing, all enlightening sun? You are hiding from the truth, not searching for it. You don't find the truth, the truth finds you. And where are you? You are in darkness, you are sad, you hurt people because you are hurt. You try and find, because you are lost. You try to be, because you never were. You are void of life and life avoids you.

I didn't read any of that. But since you are complaining I have one thing to say:

Jow Forums has become boring to me. This is not good. There is no other place to talk and I'm so fucking sick of seeing the same shit day in day out, for years. It used to be so much fun, maybe i grew out of it. What a shame.

Half the people I have met here have successfully jobs and come here to know the truth about current events.

Nifty copypasta tbf

>Think you hate Jews?
nope
>You are the fucking Jews
close enough, I'm jew-ish, not an actual jew
>You are a parasitic blood sucking drain on society.
No, society hates us
>There is no meme that will save you loosers from God
Cool
>I know exactly what and who you are. I have followed the clues all along for over 5 years.
lol, why didn't you just talm to your neighbour or something? There are a lot more of us than you realize you know.
Why do you want to get a hold of anons?
>The time of the internet is over, what are hiding from faggot?
We're not hiding, we never did
>You don't find the truth, the truth finds you
true
>You are in darkness, you are sad, you hurt people because you are hurt.
I'm lightness, I'm apathic and i never hurt anyone.
>life avoids you
life sucks user, grow up

Taking pol seriously? You knee jerk retard liberal

Attached: 1516349796632.png (408x362, 50K)

Nigger you crazy

Attached: 1535598012265.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

might use it on /x/ later

Attached: 1536375124557.gif (480x238, 443K)

Why did this mentally unstable faggot choose to put up the nazi flag if he hates this place?

Attached: abf.png (491x334, 377K)

Could be a journalist who read something he didn't like. Lots of lefty journalists from shit tier news sites like buzzfeed and cnn lurk here for stories.
Seem them post memes as factual information just hours after thread was made.

yeah probably this, happens a few times a month.
>you people are just the worst
Kek he should stick around for a bit, he'll be a full blown NAZI in a week lol

>Loosers

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 31K)

You people are honestly scum of the fucking earth. You think your politically minded? what a fucking joke. Act like you all contribute to this underground edgy fuckfest of a trannywank. Think you hate Jews? You are the fucking Jews! You are a parasitic blood sucking drain on society. You are not hardworking, you are not contributing, you are not noble beings, you are worthless, you are fake. You know nothing of philosophy, history, art and culture. You are Macca's eating, meme making, fluoride drinking, wifi tumor infested, internet information regurgitating turbo faggots. You get politically rolled out by ourguy's who are being manipulated themselves, that's why your souls are twisted & sickly. You have lost your way, you have turned into what you hate the most. You are filth. The only thing that can save you from yourselves is a huge flood, I can tell you as an elitighted aquarian that it is coming, and it is going to be big. There is no meme that will save you loosers from God. You will all be wiped from from the face of this earth with your shit eating grins, bruised ballslapping chins and calloused hands. You will be punished for your disobedience to Jesus, Hitler and clean living. I know exactly what and who you are. I have followed the clues all along for over 5 years. You all have this ego, this way of communicating that you think is, what? Smart, edgy, underground? You are the rejects, you have already lost, your time has been. The time of the internet is over, what are hiding from faggot? The sun? All encompassing, all enlightening sun? You are hiding from the truth, not searching for it. You don't find the truth, the truth finds you. And where are you? You are in darkness, you are sad, you hurt people because you are hurt. You try and find, because you are lost. You try to be, because you never were. You are void of life and life avoids you.

>your politically minded

guys I don't think he's a writer

Attached: 1532228669399.png (1280x1083, 1.49M)

>your politically minded

guys, I don't think he's a writer

Thanks user! I had trouble reading it before.

Attached: 1534370941675.jpg (886x724, 199K)

Look at this NPC

>journalist
>buzzfeed
Pick just one

tl;dr

Attached: 1535194123783.jpg (1242x1754, 608K)

Ok then kill us already. Oh wait, only rich Jews can do that. White roaches are rare and interesting and such a hiss. *pic related better at murder than anyone on this board*

Attached: download (4).jpg (474x259, 20K)

>Acts like he's advanced and shieeet
>Implying God didn't promise that he'd never flood the world again

Jow Forums is losing quality due to the mods not doing their fucking job.

Attached: 1535671124197.jpg (650x463, 52K)

Oh, hey, Hillary, how's it going? You lost the election fair and square. How many times can you keep giving the same election night defeat speech?

Attached: image.jpg (496x690, 74K)

I didn't read this all but that's an interesting choice of emblem u got there.

Btw, a lot of us here back the jews, they're our number one allies

>cringe fight club references

Attached: 1532518614641.jpg (645x608, 148K)

>you you you

Just fuck off already, memefag

Holy fuck that block of text, I never thought that id wish for reddit spacing.

Just here for my hourly fuck jews

>see multiple slide threads like this
>anger overflowing
>only read 2 lines
>laugh
lmao, someone is about to quit

tldr
sage