Why are people, especially the roasties, obsessed with "travel"? What does it even mean?

Why are people, especially the roasties, obsessed with "travel"? What does it even mean?

Attached: 1533790651413.jpg (512x512, 45K)

stupid tourists think theyre enlightened and belong there because they believe brown people should have everything they want.
watch my dinner with andre

travel is bourgeois hobby, they need to make selfies

their vapid lifestyles are unfulfilling at home, so they think traveling will magically give them more of sense of purpose and identity

An ultimate manifestation of spiritual emptiness. They think superficially acquainting oneself with different places can bring some mirth and meaning to their lives.
>Socrates made the same remark to one who complained; he said: "Why do you wonder that globe-trotting does not help you, seeing that you always take yourself with you? The reason which set you wandering is ever at your heels." What pleasure is there in seeing new lands? Or in surveying cities and spots of interest? All your bustle is useless. Do you ask why such flight does not help you? It is because you flee along with yourself. You must lay aside the burdens of the mind; until you do this, no place will satisfy you.

In my experience (when it comes to roasties) "travel" means wanderlust, or literally just lust.

Nothing worth exploring inwards. This shouldn't surprise you

Travel is actually very good, but people only use it as a vapid excuse to fill their instagram with random photos. Travel to a location and never lift their heads from their phone.
You use it to see how various cultures live, how different they are to you, what interesting story and history they can tell you. You appreciate that your country is yours and theirs is their as this way you can both shine and ahow vastly different lifestyles. Ir maybe similar with key differences?

Ofcourse that would be the case if not for forced glibalization. Now all western countries feel the same, eastern countries are westernized, western are easternized. Losing more and more colors, losing actual diversity in favor for a faux diversity in the name of muddling people, culture and history. Becoming harder and harder to appreciate or care.
Its easy now. You go from a starbuck in US to a starbucks in Korea and not feel like youre seeing a different culture. Plus when these people travel they always look for whats the same, rather than whats different. Just so they could say they drank a latte in another side of the world.

>find life boring because Jews have brainwashed you into the idea that having children before 30 is bad
>find books and searching for inner truths boring
>Ooo look endless positive social media attention for spending money on zero-effort excursions
>also can easily sleep with the top 5% in any non-western country because they want to move to the west and will do anything to accomplish this, so there's much more power

Basically, travelling is degenerate and enables low-consequence immaturity, so of course it appeals to women

tell me, what do you think if a Roastie shows her pretty face and disgusting, tainted vag in Saudi? she will get the ''corrective''. Pajeets are good at this too, 17 on one bus rape

Attached: virginchad11.jpg (720x796, 68K)

They go and get fucked by foreign men without having to face any changes to their reputation

Attached: 565C2A6C-FE65-4C95-9A20-D3B77A5003DE.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

it means they get to have likes on their instagram posts

>getting children
>good idea
>in this world

you're an unethical faggot that just loves putting others in this snuff film, don'tcha leaf?

Attached: pepefire.jpg (2000x2000, 1.9M)

It means going different places, seeing sights, eating and drinking. Also trying to get laid, which is generally pretty easy for a girl.

Great post

>all these white trash roasties on dating sites claiming to enjoy "traveling" and "wine tasting"
Who the fuck are they fooling?

they want to escape their shitty meaningless lives and appear happy on social media

This. I can’t stand these so called “adventurers” who spend thousands of dollars to move there body thousands of miles to do the same old shit

if you kill a roastie and nobody remembers her or finds her remains, did she ever truly live?

I’ve wondered this as well, the main answer: To post photos on Instagram. So simple is the kind of the woman.

but that's what you MURIKANS do. You buy all inclusive and stay in a country on the other side of the world to laze in the resort all day.

>Work and travel in Australia
If I hear one more basic bitch utter these words, Im gonna flip.

I've been visiting europe the past few years. It's great.

It's nice to see what the world used to be like. It seems way more fun than today.

What about the “#Travel Blogger #Travelling to Africa to help the children #Global Traveller”

Bruh, fuck these hoes. Men have kept them on a leash for thousands of years for a fucking reason.

Its what happens when you're detached from your volk and enter a ethnic and spiritual void.

Same reason why weebs exist and other obsessive atomised Indivdiuals. Particularly for Americans, they are essentially toe dip testing other tribes to see if their homogeneity can offer them survival (it is far better to be a tiny comfy minority in say Japan than an obvious large and invasive population in Sweden).

Americans have been so deracinated and atomised the mere suggestion of something like pic related would get many a goy frothing at the mouth. Even here.

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

Travelling is status symbol. Also people think they are enlightened when meeting other cultures, which usually means they eat local cuisine.

you need 4 trash bags, machete (Germany has hunting stores ever 500 metres) car and a good shovel. You know what to do, there will be millions of them left anyway so who cares?!

i wonder how he would feel about photography the internet. many of the visual pleasures of travel and none of the bustle

I believe only in whites having children. Slavs like yourself shouldn't breed.

kek

It's their loss. I feel like traveling is a good opportunity to reflect, to grasp inspiration and to see things that could give your views and ideologies a good shakedown or a confirmation. Stagnation is never good. As the user above said, having proper inner peace is important, but I do believe that being able to both appreciate and dislike whats outside, helps you do the same and accept whats on your inside.
Sitting inside a personal mental cube and pushing everything away is as bad as going around the globe, but refusing to observe or challenge your views. I'd even go as far as to say that those people are one and the same. It's just that the traveling ones have money and want to flaunt status to feel better about themselves superficially around others and to try to fill a void.

they see the darkness spreading like every one else who isnt blind or part of the problem

Travelling is a nice thing, corrupted by women for degenerate purposes. It's not inherently bad by itself.

Nobody should pull life on this planet as it will just suffer. Human life that is. Go adopt dogs.

Girl name : Lisa
:D

it's just a way to move money from rich white countries to poor brown ones

Killing your own family