A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue

>A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.

What happened during these years? How did American whites somehow become less white?

Attached: paint.jpg (666x728, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqG84c_DmB4
gbhealthwatch.com/Trait-Eye-Color.php
instagram.com/p/BnZdyOFjeVX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wcg5yn63u0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're becoming muttified
youtube.com/watch?v=yqG84c_DmB4

also blue eyes isnt white , only green eyes is white

Attached: meanwhileinameica3.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

>33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951
this can't be right. Every white person I meet has either blue or green eyes. I'm one of the few whites with brown eyes.

Probably counts Hispanics as white. The only whites woth brown eyes in America are the Italians, who are pretty commonbut certainly not 70%

With*

wat?

Attached: 56.jpg (800x658, 89K)

>born between 1899-1905
>born between 1936-1951

Migration from Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. Those whites born between 1899-1905 were still predominantly of English and Northwestern European ancestry. Those born in the later period also included the children of European immigrants from elsewhere.

>33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951
>1936 through 1951
no hispanics here during that time the 1965 act hadn't been passed yet

brown eyed white mixed with light eyed whites creating more brown eyes whites as it's a dominant trait
brown eyed white are probably more likely to have kids

stop shitposting

that weirdo is pretty spry

>stop

Attached: 1508828866945.png (376x309, 127K)

I have 4 siblings with green eyes (mom green /dad blue), and I ended up the only one with brown (done DNA tests so I know I'm not a cuck child) . Eye color isnt a mendelian trait

>done DNA tests
Sure you did, Tyreequon

imagine being that thing

Attached: 1536478499227.jpg (936x743, 187K)

>6/7 whites in my family have light eyes
thanks for proving my point

Surprise that's why I replied to you because I was expanding on your point

surprise that's why I said thanks

Lol ur shitty country us less populated than the state I live in, and we literally have more scandanavians than ur shithole country in one state

I never said I wasn't an autist youngest child

>How did American whites somehow become less white?
his name was Ted Kennedy, muh Reagan rubber stamped that bullshit

das rite!

Tfw american whites left Europe because of how shit the governments are. Tfw american whites are kings of the world but eu flags and shitskins qant to shit talk from their shitty 200 sq feet flat in a country with over 50% income tax LOL

Tfw I have 1.5% Norwegian which hurts my feelings as much as if I had not been 100% euro

Norwegian cucks are sub humans

Yes, but if you have a gene pool with the same amount of recessive blue eyes genes you're likely to get a similar amount of those genes being expressed in the next generation, assuming reproduction is random. Even if blue eyed people are getting selected against, many brown eyed people have recessive blue genes which can combine.

The drop can only be explained my a massive influx of poo eyed people into the population. Where did they come from during this era?

Curious since u have brown eyes. What's ur family situation? One info of mine is my mother was 29 when she had me, I was the last

>no hispanics here during that time the 1965 act hadn't been passed yet

Was never aware of that, whoever thought that was a good idea....

we got mutted

Attached: 1499047680302.jpg (1154x1080, 289K)

Read about genetics of eye color inheritance. It is not a mendelian trait, read my situation

N-NANI?!?!?!
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL RIGHT FUCKING NOW

WHAT IS THAT

Attached: 1536363146851.png (800x521, 500K)

mom has brown eyes dad has green eyes. I'm the oldest was born when mom was 25. i have a younger sister with brown eyes also

>Americans
>White

Attached: trrmaxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Eye color will be easy with gene editing, pointless thing to worry about.

you know (((who)))

Wheres ur DNA screenshot then ahmed

My dads side is Germanic and Czech, only blue on that side, my mom is Irish and has green eyes. I think I have some cousins on my moms side with brown eyes as well so I know it's a mutation from that side

>Read about genetics of eye color inheritance. It is not a mendelian trait, read my situation

>eye colour is not a mendelian trait

Attached: cone.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Brain let it's not mendelian literally one Google search "is eye color mendelian" would show you. Dont deserve this (you)

it's what happens when you let the illegals pour in

Attached: espCmmLMQgYIFPHkPnebxdJOzR7-EOEgfBkZa6z00qo.jpg (960x960, 395K)

Attached: fags.jpg (342x450, 27K)

people with light colored eyes are more prone to mental degenerative diseases.

The first one depend entirely on previous ancestors though, so not accurate percentages.

gbhealthwatch.com/Trait-Eye-Color.php
Stupid shill

Attached: SmartSelect_20180909-083448_Chrome.jpg (1362x1620, 657K)

Sicilians happened.
The first batch shipped in right around the turn of the century, then more came over as Mussolini fashed up.
By the 1930s they all had kids and were making more of them.
Unfortunately for the statistics, however white Sicilians are their eyes are majority brown, not blue.

Attached: 1536317720240.png (856x75, 6K)

>ITT
>Everyone talks about blue eyes despite not having them
Really makes (((you))) think.

what the FUCK is that

Attached: concerned dog.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>not knowing blue eyed people are too busy having sex to come to this shithole

Attached: nailed.gif (487x560, 898K)

Judaism

is it real?

lmao, dream big

>What happened during these years? How did American whites somehow become less white?

Italians, Greeks, Slavs, and other Europeans whose ancestors were fucked by Romans.

it's your future if you dont protect the union

Attached: 1496558228063.png (825x464, 569K)

Attached: brazilian.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: lighteyes.png (800x494, 655K)

i don’t get the blue eye shilling. europe has a very diverse array of eye color, hair color and texture. it’s what makes Europe unique. Blue eyes come in different shades, as do green eyes and brown eyes. stop the d&c jewish slide threads.

blue eyes are a recessive gene.

>europe has a very diverse array of eye color, hair color and texture. it’s what makes Europe unique.
>stop the d&c jewish slide threads.

Attached: genestealer.png (630x630, 906K)

instagram.com/p/BnZdyOFjeVX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wcg5yn63u0s

Only way i know how to share this. Germans made our country great and brought the blue eyes. Knowing this the jews opened the borders to the spics and now we're fucked

Meds

It always starts with Meds

>they're Euros too!

Then it starts with Indians, Chinks and finally Arabs.

>they work and are smart!

Then it goes to Negroes

How good's the food though?

Mostly eyetalians and various muds/Jews immigrating from Eastern Europe in those years

>mfw I personally know this dude in the picture

Attached: 764322DC-87B0-4244-BD40-81E7C2672742.jpg (480x270, 42K)

I have gotten fucked plenty because of my blue eyes. Girls wanted to have my bastard because of them. Feels good man.

No you don't