SWEDEN DEMOCRATS LOSING OR NOT DOESN'T MATTER

Because of this:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1536486746331.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1536483966449.jpg

And because of this:

THE ONLY THING truly mattering is that Alternativ för Sverige gets 4%!

THE IMMIGRANTS MUST BE SENT BACK! THAT IS TOP PRIORITY! Otherwise -- even if immigration stops -- if the immigrants who have arrived stay, then we will after a few generations become a minority in our homeland!

Therefore, "ÅTERVANDRING" (repatriation) is the most important thing in Sweden's history! It's a question of this country's fate!

IF SD WINS, BUT AFS DOESN'T GET 4%, THEN THE IMMIGRANTS WILL STAY! THEN SWEDEN IS DOOMED!

ONLY ALTERNATIVE FOR SWEDEN ACTIVELY WILL PUSH FOR DEPORTING THEM! With 4%, they are able to drive this question in parliament and discuss it on TV! This will cause a MASSIVE awakening in the minds of people! It will redpill normies like never before!

It's of absolute importance that AFS gets that 4%. Otherwise NOTHING will change and things will ONLY get worse, REGARDLESS of how big SD gets!

Attached: AFS ad English.png (2518x3278, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=fr&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://alternativforsverige.se/ekonomi/&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=fr&u=https://alternativforsverige.se/ekonomi/&sandbox=1
youtube.com/watch?v=g49P0WC77cE
youtube.com/watch?v=8K8C21GJUUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXAAAAAKT! Håller med helt och hållet, 100%!

Attached: 28968219217_cc4372cb01_k.jpg (1536x2048, 623K)

What can they do with 4%?

KOM IHÅG

If you voted SD but regret it, you can change you vote (ångerrösta) to Alternativ för Sverige!

There's still time to do that!

Attached: 1536337094162.jpg (2300x1462, 3.59M)

No. AfS entered the arena far too late. Better vote SD now and rejoice in the re-election that is bound to happen.

This is our last chance. 4% is easily doable.

SD is irrelevant anyway.

Jag ångerröstade tidigare idag, ändrade till AfS!

Attached: 0056747dc29bd70a3e2e39c49e039230.png (700x1060, 449K)

Get in to parlament. Get state funding and ballots sent out the the voting stations for free next election.

Nothing new. Its know to all that Swedes are fucking cucks. Why do ppl even care at this point???

We're campaigning for AFS because we want to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

Attached: PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE.png (576x864, 921K)

Naive fool. You lost.

Alternativ för Sverige är det enda logiska valet. SD har blivit en del av etablissemanget och Jimmie bryr sig mer om sig själv än svenska folket. NMR är på riktigt men dom har ju ingen chans att får 4% i år. AFS är därför ett självklart val!

Attached: vote for.png (6768x7400, 504K)

...and here comes the paid anti-swede shills with foreign flags.

Attached: Dd5M8jCV4AEh2rj.jpg orig.jpg (1200x900, 92K)

ALTERNATIV FÖR SVERIGE: The only party with a HEART for Sweden!

Attached: afs heart.png (819x703, 50K)

>Nationalize school system
>Raise pensions

I guess Sweden will never stop being leftist

I dont have to be anti-Swede when your own people are anti-Swede

Wrong. AFS is extremely far from leftist:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=fr&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://alternativforsverige.se/ekonomi/&edit-text=&act=url

Attached: 43905767211_78253a1dde_k.jpg (1447x2048, 1.07M)

Here are the actuall SD opinions.

Attached: 1532689874366.png (1676x1698, 397K)

fixed:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=fr&u=https://alternativforsverige.se/ekonomi/&sandbox=1

why do they want to leave NATO?

>France complaining about government
What is the National Front?

Cuz nobody cares about them anyway.

T. white negro of Europe

What do you mean leave?
We are not NATO members and we have never been.

Most French people hate the government. Only boomers and leftists want more of it

to

sorry i didn't realise it

Allright, mostly good stuff. But why nationalize education though ? We have a national education and it's utter shit, private (Catholic) schools are the best here

fuck off

Voted for this meme party today
Better make this count you fucking faggots

Attached: 1462297935798.jpg (900x900, 43K)

IT'S NOT JUST A MEME!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Attached: 1536443800347.png (800x800, 74K)

I'm not Swedish, but hope you guys get a result you can live with. Best of luck to you.

This.
I hope Swedes get the result they deserve.

Attached: truth_about_sweden.png (1102x441, 94K)

AFS WILL GET 9%

So much D&C shilling... yawn

SD is my choice. I've voted today.

Tfw when poltards are so stupid they would rather get raped by Muslims instead of voting to an Israeli friendly party
You deserve to burn

>t. jew

Attached: Jews_Push4Miscegenation_On_West_2.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Is this Guy right? PJW talks to a Swede about elections

>The Truth About the Swedish Election

youtube.com/watch?v=8K8C21GJUUs

Just seems the root of Sweden's Problems are their Jew Parasites creeping around in the background.

i just voted

afs riksdag
sd kommun & landsting

Time is their greatest ally. Classic jewish trick, people want a change so make a fake change movement ,obviously subverted.
I don't know how Jow Forums Sweden is but it's time you start preppin, it's either going full rwanda on immigrants or death of your nation.

Fuck the israel the pedo haven.

Attached: Israel_Pedos.jpg (2047x1582, 507K)

Kom ihåg att det finns fortfarande tid att ångerrösta om du ändrar dig och inser hur viktigt det är att AFS får 4%. Det är bara du går till lokalen och säger du vill ångerrösta. Kom ihåg att ta med nån form av ID så klart.

Attached: AfS print 01 for color printers.png (6000x3720, 390K)

bump

Attached: 1529851782639.jpg (1745x1067, 148K)

>voting for civic nationalist SD
kek

Daily reminder theres a giant shill operation shiling for afs to divide and conquer the SD Party which stand for deporting migrants

you all got fooled sven

Attached: 1534448163215.jpg (523x649, 72K)

>SD finally gets close to a victory after many years
>oh no goyim you can't vote for them look at this picture with an Israeli flag
>vote for this new meme party that'll take another decade to reach majority numbers
You can whine about my flag but they do this shit to every right-winger across the fucking globe. You can have a politician doing almost everything right but fuck they don't want to gas the kikes so we may as well just let the same liberals who've actually been implementing jewish policy win again.

SD are civic nationalist cucks who will do nothing to save Sven in the long run.
What they do is to totally legitimize civic nationalist movement (which is the opposite of ethnic nationalism, the one that Sweden needs ) and totally boil the Sven-frog into the territory of no return.

you lack vision lad

You we already exposed as being jewish in the other thread.

were*