POL HYPOCRISY

"Normie", "NPC" and "bluepilled"
is the white rightwing version
of "goy", "goyim" and "gentile"

Prove me wrong, fags

Attached: 1535130757328.jpg (587x639, 101K)

This nocturnal meme really touched a nerve. Shareblue has been going all out in response to it.

NPCs are the good goys

Yep, that's kind of the point.

at least you dodn't say alt-right version, OP has inner voice

The whole plan of the Jews is to trick the world into recognizing they know nothing. Enjoy the show

>Russians

Attached: npc.png (264x274, 30K)

Help me out > >

Stop being anti-semitic, normie faggot.

in all seriousness it's interesting to look at if you take a step back and look at this as a historical thing

both groups have a word for the population
one is trying to tear it down, one is trying to hold it up

So what's shareblue's big plan

It's fast tracking it's way to replacing shill, I think I like it because it has more negative connotations

I dont know what to label the pol hivemind anymore

'retarded' usually works

...and that's a good thing

this sounds like something an NPC would say

Attached: 141494190489014.jpg (376x401, 129K)

they flock to dank memes, the newest one is NPC and it has nothing to do with political stance. republican neocons were NPCs. NPCs don't ever change they just sit there even until the game goes offline.

Except normies can become redpilled. Nothing any goy can ever do will make them good enough for Jews.

Give it a couple years. You'll be an ethno-nationalist like the rest of us.

>"Normie", "NPC" and "bluepilled"
>is the white rightwing version
>of "goy", "goyim" and "gentile"
>Prove me wrong, fags
OK sure, you retarded british prison rape baby

The difference is jews want to enslave/kill goys, goyim and gentile or at the very least control and opress them. We want to red pill normies, npcs and blue pilled people to see the truth in the world and not be cucked by jew lies their entire life. We actually want to help them and terms like npc normie or bluepilled are simply terms to define them for what they are and are not. So you see, it is quite different after all.

Now go get that poisonous snake out of your toilet and shit in the toilet, not the forum.

>nocturnal meme
????
What meme is this in reference to? I don't think I understand the context nocturnal is being used here.

Attached: wat.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

>normal
Don't use it normally
>NPC
When did that become a thing?
>bluepilled
The entire "pilled" concept is as stupid as the "educated" meme
Now what does the left say?
>RACIST
>SEXIST
>RUSSIAN
>TROLL
>NAZI
If you had no reaction to these then you shouldn't have an issue with any of the other bullshit terms.
Slander and mudslinging are leftist tactics

Attached: 1536199137936.gif (240x200, 359K)

The NPC is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a normie, a redditor, bluepilled, a sheep, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

see

Normie = sheep
NPC / nigger = goy
Repilled = woke
Bluepilled = needs to check their privilege

wow man this thread really rocked you guys I'm disappointed I thought pol was good with satire

Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

Wut.

I use all those perjoratives

t.whiteandangry30yroldboomer

goyim ARE npc's tho

Attached: 1500058987631.jpg (500x464, 37K)

You guys are only at the first level of this rabbit hole, learn your place as I have

Attached: supremesperg.png (4048x1327, 1.33M)

the right one is schizo.
middle is failed normie

>Sperg
>Schizo

user are you sure you inner monologue?

I was just testing your responses to make sure you guys did

yeah Jow Forums is the new jews

prove yourselfe wrong faggot

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 8K)

Even for a Non-NPC that was a trashcan response.

redpilled is just the rightwing woke, and equally as cringy

it's funny since almost everyone here acts like a generic NPC drone who got the entirety of their political believes and personal identity from a bunch of wildly inaccurate Jow Forums memes taken out of context just like this one

maybe I'm an NPC disguised as a player

>le "it's not what the study says" NPC response

She ends with "it benefits you to give me money". That just instantly ruins everything else she said

Make suggestions and I'll add them

Attached: VIRGIN NPC.jpg (2648x1327, 633K)

Australians usually have decent command of English words and concepts. OP must be a Chink.
Chinks are 80% NPC.
NPC DETECTED

Attached: 1327030381633.gif (320x240, 367K)

it isn't, it asked people their thoughts for that one second a day when their beeper went off, not what their thoughts were 24/7

but you didnt even read it yourself and just repeated a meme off of here almost like a...

Normie is a fucking Reddit devolution of normalfag for people not comfortable using the word fag. Anyone using "normie" is an automatic faggot, it's a great way of outing posers.

Attached: 1478595575101.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Not posting the superior and real version seen here.

This.

This will actually cause a quantum jump in reality and the Jew World Order will cease to have ever existed.

Wait a fucking second you absolute mong, you just took what was put on the other one and tried to make yours better.

KYS

Stealing and copying my meme, then calling it "the real version" is pretty NPC behaviour

He took mine and added the guy on the right

>NPC Post

Boy you are some sort of special stupid.

The NPC continuously rowing away as if living in a dream. Not questioning anything because it knows everything it needs to know and nothing more.

Attached: row_row_row.jpg (474x350, 19K)

Im not telepthic

Kikes aren't wrong about some people being like human cattle, they're just delsuional to think that all non-kikes are cattle and most kikes aren't.

The rituals given to a young kike are determined by whether or not he is an NPC. They need more NPCs than humans, this is why the low-born jew is circumcised.

Crashing decency
WITH NO SURVIVORS

this redpill troll teh libtards epic style shit is just as fucking cringy as leftwing wokeness, fuck off

Attached: 1518364463678.png (600x439, 210K)

You are correct.

Attached: newfagnpc.png (5348x1327, 1.57M)

yeah - thats me in the bant thread. Im surprised a "Non-NPC" couldnt figure that out

Attached: file.png (593x213, 12K)

There's probably more NPC goyim per capita than Jews though just because of their IQ

Goy is a jewish supremacist racist slur, you shitlord, and bluepilled or normie or npc is a descriptive term
Haters think everything is about hate cause they hate everything, they cant imagine that anyone would point out a difference in a group unless as a pretext excuse to hate them.

Jow Forums is the board of peace

You guys are litteraly autistic.
I've been studying this for a long time, there's subconscious and conscious thinkers both are normal ways of seeing the world but you want to use both as much as possible not just one.
Subconscious thinkers perform actions faster and are more logical and efficient.
Conscious thinkers perform actions slower but they're more thought out and they think more abstract.
Both ways are normal and every human can use both just some people stick to one of them more, conscious being inner dialogue and subconsious being the same thing but without a voice or fact checking but way faster.
I personally think subconsciously most of the time but can choose to think consciously with an inner dialogue if I chose too.
Images in your head, music, etc is also stronger with conscious than subconsious but they're less logical
Libs are generally conscious and conserv, repubs subconsious but there's both on either side.

No because we want blue pilled people to become red pilled. The Jews believe they are the chosen ones. No one can become Jewish and they don't want you to mix with them.

Attached: npcrealize.png (6448x1327, 1.89M)

this “NPC” meme has triggered quite a few normies

The classification of normie as NPCs has risen from time to time on Jow Forums, but only now is it really hitting home. This is probably because of the signal boost it received from the inner voice study.

They are beginning to infiltrate us. The simulation knows something is up.

Hello from the other side.

Attached: file.png (1354x198, 20K)