Why do some white people get offended by this word?

Why do some white people get offended by this word?

Attached: nigger.jpg (800x600, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4352rEUgM60?t=86
youtube.com/watch?v=RawUiup2zS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, it's not like they're black. I don't understand how a white person can possibly feel "offended" by this word.

White people don't feel "offense" in the same way as NPC minorities. We already know we are superior to 99% of everyone else so when we get called names it's like... Meh.

They have recent African ancestors. They can't resist chimping out.

No, I'm talking about when I'm talking to another white person and I casually say the word nigger. For me it just kind of rolls off the tongue but some white people say that word is "offensive". It's not a word directed towards them but they act like they have something to be offended over. I don't understand it.

It's just indoctrination. The "n-word", never the REAL word!
But if you hear the word enough you find yourself thinking it, and that's only a small step from saying it.

It makes you seem trashy. Stop being so vulgar around real human beings. If you wish to use that trash slang please join the other... "Niggers" in the "hood". Thank you user.

not all black people are niggers.
e.g obama is a nigger, Thomas Sowell is not.

Why is it "trashy"? It's just a word.
And in the old south there were some very upper class aristocrats who would use that word probably on a daily basis.
Is it "trashy" because the Jew media says it's "trashy"? That last question is a bit rhetorical.

I'm aware you have blacks and you have niggers (even though the vast majority of them are niggers) but I'm talking about the use of the word itself.

It's called virtue signalling.

They have to show the world just how moral and virtuous they are by being offended on the behalf of black people.

usually those people get offended who are unable to see that difference.

Leon Trotsky

That kind of makes sense to a degree (at least in public) but it doesn't make quite as much sense in private. My only theory is that the propaganda is so ingrained in some people that they have this automatic, visceral, emotionally based reaction. I guess I should just assume these people are NPC's?
Perhaps.
Well he did invent the word "racism". It pisses me off when I hear conservatards using that word because they're pushing the narrative of subversive international communists. In my opinion, conservatism has conserved nothing.

>guilt
not even once

Teen thread.
They are not "offended", they are outraged that you are offending black people.

t. whitey that becomes suicidal because a black actress was cast as a white video game character

Assume everyone is npc until proven otherwise. Faggot.

They have an inferiority complex and feel the need to placate those of other races/ethnicities/sexualities in order to feel a modicum of self-respect

I don't really see much of a difference between being "offended" and being "outraged". They both sound like immature emotional reactions to a word.

Me nor any of my friends get offended by that word

Attached: 89638746509384905738945.png (1700x2200, 152K)

because white people have the ability of empathy.

youtu.be/4352rEUgM60?t=86

Attached: 1490736716356.jpg (615x409, 32K)

Because it's been drummed into their head that it's offensive, so they feel some sort of kneejerk offense to it.
It's a bizarre fucking thing

Truth hurts.

Attached: 1530893968648.jpg (900x506, 99K)

Only jews hate that word, not white people.

Attached: 1535754974434.png (886x753, 912K)

Literally all wrong. White people, even the stupidest liberals, know niggers are fucking stupid monkeys, but white guilt and self-hatred has brainwashed them into subconsciously pretend niggers can be civilized and treat them as such. The word "nigger" is a spell-breaker, like "slut", it automatically breaks the suspension of disbelief, it reminds the "audience" who you're talking to, so the reaction of these white people is more or less

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH TIME PRETENDING THEY'RE ACTUAL PEOPLE YOU COME AND RUIN EVERYTHING JUST LIKE THAT

Attached: 1529509521772.jpg (240x240, 14K)

>A fucking word is trashy
YOU are trashy. I guarantee you regularly use "white trash"

Attached: 1497312714588.png (231x218, 23K)

I've been calling everyone I know around me a nigger as a social experiment. They all think it's funny including the blacks at work. No body has been offended enough to say anything. I call my dogs niggers. -pittbulls-. I call my neighbor a nigger. This week I switched from niggah to full blown nigger. Attitudes haven't changed. I'm taking the power away from them, and altering the para dyne. If you do this be willing to lose your job. I have so many prospects now it doesn't matter if I get fired.

Because it somehow "proves" that they are a good moral person and if a nigger is around and sees the brown nosing white pretend to be upset about it he will give the offended a pat on the head and star him in his upcoming shit-stained hip-hop video. Or at least that's what they think in their delusional minds..

Jewish conditioning

>nice double trips
THIS. They have been condition to identify and larp as loud as they can for two reasons.
1) Shame the user as brandmark him as alt-right fascist nazi scum
2) Virtue signaling and position yourself as good goy and black ally.

They've been programmed to.
Though white people tend to be extra sensitive to societal proprietary, i must admit when i hear this word it causes my some discomfort even though i have no ideological justification.

youtube.com/watch?v=RawUiup2zS0