Why do old Jews get these tattoos done?

It just looks gay.

Attached: 5CB3E03A-F0FA-427E-AA25-B57C50EE88CD.jpg (736x490, 64K)

they want to be part of the myth

IBM gave them the tattoos when they were still Hollerith and used the first mainframe computer to keep the census of the camps

Attached: IBM census mainframe.jpg (308x296, 63K)

ruf mich an.

These tattoos give them access to goyim bank accounts

If 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, why do their digits only go into the hundreds of thousands?

How accurate are those statistics and are there any legitimate sources?

>6 digit serial number tattoos
>allegedly 6 million killed
>these guys are still in 100,000 in terms of serial numbers
Really made me think

All you have to have done to be a “Holocaust Survivor” was be Jewish and live within the frontiers of the Reich.

Yea but the “death toll” is 6 million. The tattoos are supposed to track the inventory of jews. If millions died and they have numbers less than 7 digits then they were among the first million taken to “death camps”

checked
they came from the captured SS archive that the USSR kept in its possession until they collapsed in the 90's.
The SS death certificate records are locked away in the US National Archive and will remain there until a president orders them released

Also, why bother tattooing someone you're going to burn/gas to death, right?

Unless you had no intention of... nah, that's crazy talk.

this 100%

as if there wasn't an extermination program in place?
Hell, even prince bibi agrees

Attached: netanyahu_hitler.jpg (874x650, 59K)

how do we explain the clothes n shit then? Im a holocaust denier myself but like when you're arguing with someone and they bring up the clothes and shoes what do you say?

They were allowed to take them home after the film shoot.

>Im a holocaust denier myself
I am somewhat doubtful.
Lice is the answer, anyway.

just like prisons have their own wardrobe for prisoners so too did the people in the labor camps.
The piles of shoes and clothes were spares while the worn clothing got gassed with zyklon to kill the lice infestation which carried typhus

Does anybody have the SS Grandpa greentext?

thanks for correcting me and thanks for the answer

Got matching tattoos in Cabo! #nevertooold #neverforgettequila

Jewish people take credit for the whole number which is exaggerated itself. Majority we're dissidents and undesirables like homosexuals etc. There were not even 6 million Jews in the entirety of Nazi occupied territory. Also given the enormous amount of claimed survivors I imagine many were allowed to escape because the Nazis really just wanted them out.