I'm never donating to a fucking thot again

Fuck my life

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (928x528, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czU_IkTDmMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.. funny story.
>Raise money for homeless vet, because he gave you $20 for gas -- all the money he had
>After fundraiser, say you're not giving it to vet.
>Police get involved
>Money "stolen"
The silver lining is that GoFundMe has stated they will make sure that every penny goes to that vet. That bitch and her sperm donator should be drawn and quartered.

Shut up pay piggie gib to your mistress you fucking cum.

His jew lawyer is going to get most of the money.

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of lawyers offered to take it pro bono. If the vet was too stupid to pick from one of those, then he deserves to give 30% to the lawyer (that's about what they'd get.. taxes would take a good portion of the remaining)

>again
Holy shit the memes are real.
Why do americans donate money to e-thots?

Can I get a quick gestalt on this thot?

> donating
Jesus, at least give it to a gun rights organization

>a gun rights organization
youtube.com/watch?v=czU_IkTDmMk
>amerigoyim literally begging to be slaves to the first Israeli giving them attention

I want to know when they figured they could make a bunch of money off this and when they fucked up by being too greedy +/- dumb to make it work.

>Bitch literally lacks 20 dollars to get home
>people think shes going to give the money to the guy after getting all of that
i blame retards for thinking someone that doesnt even have 20 on them or whatever she needed will be good with money.

its literally the same as most people after they win the lottery, they just waste it in stupid shit.

why dont you be good boy and donate to one of the many sandy hook victim foundations. They need more money. Those families who endure so much are practically living on the streets

Attached: 1536353583776.png (300x315, 129K)

you dumb asses really think this homeless guy walked up to this lady and give her $20 for gas.

Attached: johnny bobbits.png (931x588, 618K)

>donating
>again
hahahhahahah

I just spent the last fucking five minutes writing what happened, being told my post was spam, editing it, being told it was spam, rewriting it, being told it was spam, and so on.
Fuck you hiroshimoot.
Guy have her 20 bucks for gas, she raised a ton of money for him, then she used the money to buy shit for herself.

>They also think nukes are real
Kids these days

Attached: 042D3533-E28A-4FBD-81BE-BB3D8EDE4140.jpg (600x315, 25K)

>absolute state of alt-righters

Attached: nUPBiKe.png (1279x675, 1.27M)

Next time donate to our overlord hiroshimoot and buy some Jow Forums passes nigger

Attached: 1536082972603.jpg (1000x750, 241K)

What kind of retard you have to be to give money away?

What's that man doing to that little boy?!

Almost all Gokikemes are scams. The ones that aren't scams are retards who didn't buy health insurance. Never donate to any of them. If a family member needs money just give them cash or a Paypal donation.