YOU KNOW CHIEF, EVEN I'M OPPRESSED AND I WANT DA LAND DAT WHITEY TOOK, OOGA BOOGA!

YOU KNOW CHIEF, EVEN I'M OPPRESSED AND I WANT DA LAND DAT WHITEY TOOK, OOGA BOOGA!

youtu.be/fay4dODrCb4

Attached: Ooga booga.png (1280x720, 712K)

Attached: 1531189855256.jpg (1000x866, 230K)

Attached: 1535686340975.jpg (703x762, 84K)

god they are so dumb
just seal off africa from the world - nothing comes out and nothing goes in - tell them it will be just like wakanda

these are members of parliament . these are the best of the best they have - their elites. and they can't even build a sentence or speak correctly

they are all going to starve arent they

those comments are briliant, niggers are delusional subhumans and i want them all dead.

>Niggers have taken the land in South Africa from whites
>Fox News reports on the matter
>Gets called white supremacists
>thanks Jews
>mfw

>their elites. and they can't even build a sentence or speak correctly

Attached: 1532483160012.jpg (768x768, 81K)

when did chimps learned to simulate speaking English. Rhodesia was right

Attached: blacks poverty education and unemplyment vs crime rate.jpg (640x594, 38K)

There are a lot of angry black people in the comments from SA but also USA, cheering on theft from and murder of whites.
It is going to be an interesting 10 years, but I wish it would hurry the fuck up already. I want to watch the action.

It's going to be off the wall. Many will move down there for the fight.

the man in delusional. he talk about what's a straw-man to violent chimps. they don't have the capacity to understand

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what exactly is going on here? I watched the video but I don't know what the hell was happening

Fuck I work with some African women that have this accent. They are thick as bricks. They sit down in chairs and just close their eyes like they're sleeping in the middle of the day. No force on Earth can get them to do anything useful and they use talking as a weapon. Not sayiing anything mind you, but just droning on and on in a passive aggressive way where they are pouring gallons of stupid onto your head and they know it's impossible to tolerate. Makes no fucking sense.

Blacks don't have the intelligence or temperament to sustain a functioning country. They don't even have the foresight to realize they are all going to starve to death once they take over all the farms.

They blame whites for owning farm land and they are going to be begging whites for aid once they further destroy their country. It really is all so tiresome.

Attached: typical.png (2479x921, 1.71M)

I lived in Johannesburg in 2008 and I saw this shit coming a mile off. It is beyond me why the whites that live there don't sell everything they own and get the fuck out. This will only end genocide.

Is there active fighting in SA yet? Can I go down and rip and tear a bunch of fucking niggers and single-handedly turn the tide of battle with my apocalyptic hatred and tireless violence? I've been training for American Civil War II or WWIII but they don't come. I thirst for shitskin blood.

Attached: rip and tear huge.jpg (1000x707, 170K)

honoraba membas

Attached: 1445733925697.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Attached: 2008_Jared_Taylor.jpg (500x578, 43K)

HONABLE MEMBA

hahahaha onrabul memba
yeah well kaffers gonna kaf

Attached: wdthms.jpg (431x696, 234K)

No we will feed them like we do with all the niggers.

This is sadly true. They are going to slaughter whites and take their land and the only thing leftists will care about is helping the niggers.

Attached: 1525208181624.jpg (460x456, 22K)

Is it true that South Africa was a barren wasteland where nobody lived until white sailors needed a place to stop going around the cape, not "stolen" land?

gg/sXkX5B

Link to Discord server for SA discussion.

Attached: 567567657657657.jpg (2048x1408, 613K)