Fuck this shit i got into the most heated fucking argument you can imagine up against my entire family...

Fuck this shit i got into the most heated fucking argument you can imagine up against my entire family. They think the notion that swedes should even be a majority in their own country is racist.

I just feel like even if they are my family i cant accept them since they are 100% devoted to ruining the thing which means the most to me which is my people.

Im thinking of telling them to fuck off and kill themselves and never seeing them again until they beg for forgivness.

I am as fucking furious as i ever can be what does Jow Forums think

Attached: 1536489357177.jpg (436x413, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i know you pain senpai

Attached: index.png (291x173, 10K)

like how is it even possible to be so fucking retarded

also i told my step mom who is the most anti nationalist person of all time to read anne franks dads diary again

You revealed your power level? Unless they’re on Jow Forums, you can’t drop redpills. (((They))) have too much control over the normies, especially in feminist-run countries. You need to subtly introduce the red pill.

But it’s too late for that anyway. Make sure you maintain good relations with your family. They are the main reason why you are so upset, because you care very much about them and don’t want them to be so misled.

no fuck my family right now how can i respect myself if these fucking imbecils preach the doom of my people every single day 24/7

just do the slow roast.

slowly show them whats actually happening.

As tempting as emotions are, be smart - be tactical. Start printing out /pol infographics and taping them around the house. Don't even use words. When they tell you to stop, keep doing it. Keep posting the truth IRL

It's hard dealing with brainwashed family. Remember, they are in a cult. They cannot reason or even feel in their own interests. Treat them with a cool contempt and talk down to them as if you were one of their cult leaders. Attack, ridicule, and dismiss their erroneous beliefs.

When they open the toilet seat, they should see a pic of a Swedish girl that was raped by shitskins. When they open their dresser drawer, they should see the welfare state BS, and when they go to make coffee, they should get a nice dose of racial realism. Keep it up, until they're so used to it, its expected.

Why do people even want Somalians and other subhumans in their country?

They don't. They're NPCs. They are being fed thoughts that they do, by someone else.

impossible

i have tried the most subtle ways possible slowly telling them that perhaps you know maybe it would be good if swedes were a majority and the just screach hysterically instantly

I told you what to do Sven. Now you can either cry, or you can fucking do it.

you dont even know how bad the situation with my family is man it cant be explained with words

when the sweden democrats leader said that foreigners that arrive in sweden have a hard time adapting because they are not swedes my entire family basically freaked out like imbecils

>They think the notion that swedes should even be a majority in their own country is racist.

It is, at which point you have to defend some conception of racism as being justified, which Jow Forums doesn't know how to do.

Because they don't live in the shitholes with these people and the media tells them they are bringing in skilled workers that help the economy grows.

That and you are a racist if you don't want your country overrun by shitskins and no one wants to be labeled a racist.

I think you can't produce a compelling argument and learnt or are trying to teach through memes and appeals to emotion

you need to get them not only to accept but to have them define the following by themselves
>the role of a government is to support its own people, the moment it supports another people it is committing treason

>Be Sweden

>Be cucked

>the role of a government is to support its own people, the moment it supports another people it is committing treason

That's an extremely problematic definition for a normie simply because the conception of "my people" has been inoculated against by the state apparatus. It smacks of nationalism, which is precisely the thing that requires a justification. That effectively means that it can't be used as a statement in a discussion with a normie.

this is one of those moments as a man you realise what you were placed on this Earth to do. It’s pretty clear where your path in life will be, that is, fighting for the existence of your people, you’re own your own now user, be a leader and a great man.

haha my dad told me to apologize or leave and i said i would die sooner than apologize because i have said nothing wrong

i guess my relation with dad and his side has ended now

>be smart - be tactical. Start printing out /pol infographics and taping them around the house
kek, the retardation of this board never gets old

Attached: 1536408317996.jpg (416x351, 39K)

Yeah most leftist family members are NPCs, impossible to redpill them.

Säg att dina invandrarkompisar röstar SD och att dom övertygade dig också att rösta på SD

holy shit nigger sorry to hear about all that. My dad doesn't want everyone coming into my country. My mom on the other hand might think im a racist, even though I actually don't think I am. I actually like the melting pot

you cant do it more slowly or subtly then what i have tried

Just wait until all your family members gets assaulted or killed

then try the accellerationist approach:
invite niggers to sleep and eat at your house for free, your parents pay.

It hasn't and honestly this isn't something that's worth ending a family relation over, if not only for the fact that doing so is not consonant with what I assume you understand nationalism to be. If you perceive nationalism to be a kind of blood or genetic relation in which smaller genetic distance between members warrant greater cooperation or cohesiveness between said members, then it immediately follow that Family > Nation in the scheme of things. (If you have a this particular biological view of nationalism, that is.)

But the more important reason as to why you should not break with your family over this is that you don't need to. There is no compromise that has to be made between your belief about what is better for Sweden and harmony with your family. You can apologize for having be to forceful about your views while saying that you do not actually apologize for the views themselves, just the way you behaved while expressing them.

I can be EXTREMELY gracious and deferential when explaining my batshit views to people. I down play them a lot, but that's only because I don't want to activate their intellectual trip wire. You must learn to do same, and that requires a lot of calm, a lot of empathy, and not too small a those of something akin to servility.

Humphrey Appleby is someone to look up to.

du förstår inte djupet på vansinnet i min familj

dom skulle bara säga att dom är självhatiska och rasistiska mot sig själva

This. Print nigger crime statistics and pin them on the fridge.

You can't awaken a truely drone, the best we can do is unearth the latent racial awareness of normies who only play along for social purposes. Unfortunately, that's much more common in america thaf sweden. Truthfully I think your people are so lost that within the next 50 years they will hand ovef theif whole country, creating a zimbabwe of thd north.

I'm really sorry to hear this, friend. You are not alone, the Left has taken many of our families. You need to move on and seek out like minded individuals, live a life with purpose.

Attached: 1519157592001.jpg (626x563, 121K)

>A nation has a right to determine its future!
>Freedom of the traditional citizen!

Doesn't even respect the family unit.

You have no idea how society should function.

Attached: wops.jpg (555x400, 166K)

döda dom

>invandrarkompisar
fy fan

truth

Sweden needs a war and all the cucks must die to correct these problems.

Attached: 98234762873687423.jpg (1500x1144, 175K)

I’m sorry friend, I suggest you move deep into the woods and become a Viking

dude there is no calmer person than me on tellus

i am litterally so calm, collected and slow in my approach that i cant do it any more subtly

they just started raisisng and raising their voices until i flipped the fuck out

Truth

this

>It hasn't and honestly this isn't something that's worth ending a family relation over
Yes it is. It's putting your political sensibilities over the well being of your own flesh and blood. That's how I got my father to come over. While he was never liberal, he was a marco rubio tier "they have to come legally" cuck. One day I asked him why he wanted to damn me and my brother to live in south africa. And so he no longer supports immigration from mexico of any sort

haha där går nog gränsen jag nöjer mig nog med att aldrig se dom igen

I feel that way in the US as well. These people aren't worth your time keep your distance.

Fuck them.

Attached: wolf face.jpg (1280x960, 94K)

>i got into the most heated fucking argument you can imagine up against my entire family

>i flipped the fuck out

>dude there is no calmer person than me on tellus

I have some evidence that there might actually be. One of the thing I find "interesting" about these "Ooops-I-revealed-my-power-level" thread is that they usually don't say what the argument the person was using were.

I'm gonna guess they're very poor.

Sorry your family is brainwashed, Sven. Most all of my family have the same views. My brother is the exception. Him and I haven't spoke in close to a year. All because of Trump. I

Attached: nose.jpg (564x752, 68K)

that's because you have to start from the premise, not the conclusion

how can they not even accept as truth that a government is, logically and historically, a creation of a group of people?

tell them to convince you, by taking a ride in a no-go zone (which they deny exists)
Nothing like close contact with nigger reality to start appreciating whiteness

there is no nogo zones close to me

Ask them to name an African country they’d want to live in or ask them if they think it would be okay for Somalia to become majority white. Presumably they’re anti Israel because of muh poor oppressed Muslims so ask them what they think about the mass immigration of kikes into palastine in the 20’s and the flip from majority Palestinian to majority kike and the consequences that followed from that

Basically your family said niggers are more important then you, their son.

You should never talk to these horrible people ever again.

Hurr durr I’m a leftwing retard with nothing intelligent to say

That's not you breaking with your family. That's you maintaining your relationship with your father and presenting him with a picture he understood and was personal. Since your argument referred to South Africa I'm gonna guess you gave him some information prior to telling him that you didn't want to live in a place that looked like it.

This is the correct way to go. Your father had not intellectual barrier "protecting" him against the knowledge that south africans blacks hated the whites, by and large. Of course, being born there for the most part, these blacks are as legal as can be, yet that doesn't help the whites very much.

After having digested that information, you used it as an entry point to portray the situation in America. That's good, and it shows what the steps are.

1. Introduce information or world view in the person's mind that won't trigger reflexive defense mechanism.
2. Use this information to build another worldview that doesn't really attack the old one but circumvent it.

People on Jow Forums usually just go full frontal assault and die.

you clearly dont understand the hierarchy

the jews are ontop

the shitskins from darkest to lighest second

and asians and /other after that

europeans are the lowest

you dont see my friend africa is a shithole because the whites took all their gold

i know
its the whole bird thing where a bird pushes the eggs out of the nest and places his own and when the parents come back they think its their own

but still i would be so alone without them and time to time theý are kind

>how can they not even accept as truth that a government is, logically and historically, a creation of a group of people?

"A group of people" and "The people" are not necessarily the same thing. For the nationalist, the nation is not just any random group of people. On the other hand, for the multiculturalist, such "people" are generally not recognized as existing. (At least nominally.) The multiculturalist usually relies not on notions of "a people" or "the people", but rather on notions of "humanitarianism" and "human rights", which makes talks of "the people" sound slightly uncanny.

dude they have been conditioned their entire lives to instantly reflex and go into their shell or spring like a fucking crocodile as soon as any vaguely nationalistic idea or sentence is put out

Tycker din familj att det flesta länderna i europa/asian är rasistiska? För befolkningen i flesta europeiska/asiatiska länder tycker att sin folkgrupp ska vara majoritet.

>That's not you breaking with your family.
True, I never said I had to. Not with him anyway. But I would have if he were as broken as OP's. Everyone should. Thd reason mosf normies eithef discard or hide their racism is fear of social ostracism. Wd can flip that on it's head, at leasg a little.

lock them up in a room with food and water for 3 days and redpill them

jag har sagt det flera gånger att sd är ett helt vanligt okontroversiellt parti i vilket annat land som helst och att alla folk i hela världen naturligtvis vill att deras folk ska vara majoritet

har även ställt följdfrågan är hela världen nazistisk för det

har aldrig fått något svar på det faktiskt utav dom

that is my last option i feel

Which is why you need to formulate sentences that are not recognized as nationalistic yet are nationalistic.

These would be sentences of anthropology and sociology.

>Wd can flip that on it's head, at leasg a little.

Not really since ostracization works only if those doing the ostracizing actually inflict "pain" on those being the recipient of it. This means that those who do the excluding must be in control of something those that are excluded want really badly. If I want a job at Super-Woke-Capital-Incorporated and get excluded from it then I'm fucked, whereas SWCI will barely even feel it.

That's why the Marxists were right at least a little bit kids.

Just make your priority in life having a family and raising right thinking patriots. Hopefully your family come around.

I know how disappointing it is when your own family are essentially traitors destroying what their ancestors built.

are you faggots for real? you aint gonna get another family if you push away this one. politics is important but not on a day-to-day-life level. you want to live a life or you want to be an autistic fuck unable to overlook stupid differences in political opinions?

I think Sweden should stay Swedish isn’t really a redpill

>This means that those who do the excluding must be in control of something those that are excluded want really badly.
All parents want the love of their children. White parents anyway.

its not just a stupid difference is politicial opinions it is a chronic hatred of their own people which is the most important thing in the world to me.

I would not respect myself if i listened to their treachery all day

kys swedecuck

This. And that someone else is the media

well my mom dosnt really care as much and will still love me nomatter what but my treacherous dad can fuck himself or get fucked by the niggers he loves more than me

you won't be alone if you start a family.

Fråga varför dom inte svarar på frågan

Cut him off entirely. He may not intellectually realize the error of his ways, but he will at least feel guilt.

Harden your heart user. I know Sweden is a hellhole, and with cultural marxism and refugees its even worse. In Swedens dire strait, every sven resisting is unsung hero. And also csn you even quit? What you are going to turn into leftist?
I can symphatize, my family has called me a extremist, but try not to fall into despair.

I'm sorry to here all this Swedebro. I'm in the same boat (sorta) with one of my family members.

I can't talk to them because they are raising their son to believe he is "any gender he feels on the day".

This progressivism is no doubt putting wedges between many family members, in many families. I quite respect you for sticking to your ethics and morals.

>j-just leave 'em be goy

Attached: best girl.jpg (1024x785, 51K)

>Which is why you need to formulate sentences that are not recognized as nationalistic yet are nationalistic.

You think way too highly of people. Many people are not sympathetic to any kind of argumentation or persuasion that goes against their indoctrination. They will not budge. There isn't come secret code to unlock their mind. They are intellectual voids with no hope of redemption.

They value African Muslims more than you. There is no sympathy to be had.

Stand up and become your own man with your own family user. 100 years ago young men all throughout Europe experienced more Hell in one day than most of us may ever experience in our entire lives, and they lived in that Hell for over four years.

Standing up for your political beliefs to your family is infinitesimal compared to that. Just remember: Remain cool, calm, and be rational. Don't start yelling at them, and don't get angry, if anyone's going to lose control, let it be them.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE

Attached: French infantry attack Verdun.jpg (750x561, 79K)

He can get another family by having children and making sure they're not brainwashed retards.

Their politics will turn his country into a hellscape. Remaining silent as your country is Islamified is suicide.

His family has already chosen migrants over their own son. There's no "family" to preserve at this point and pretending that they are still family is fucking sick.

>yfw you begin to subtly redpill your father so hard that he’s looking into 4 chan without your involvement whatsoever

I feel dirty

Why is your family so obsessed with placating immigrants and ethnic minorities? What's it to them?

Correct. They are traitors to their nation, their people and their progeny. They should be trying to preserve and build for the future, not destroy.

it's an unusual and unfortunate circumstance when not even your own people have your back. they don't know what's good for them. make good well-reasoned arguments. they'll come around if they respect you and have any brains at all.

The desire for whites to appear moral is a primary drive. The ultimate morality these days is destroying your nation to benefit third worlders.

Don't ever let limp wrist faggots steal your future, your dreams

>you won't lay down and die to foreign invaders because dad said so so you're actually bluepilled
Kill yourself.

im only 18

You did good, OP; just remember that as violent and angry as it makes you that they're still your family and you must convince them in other ways. That said, if they are beyond convincing, then fuck them. I don't talk to my brother because he is a liberal and a fucking loser. I am better without those sorts in my life.

jag har retirerat omöjlig att gå ut och försöka prata det är en warzone nu

I know how you feel user, sperged about jews many times, they are starting to dislike immigration but the jq is just too much for them

Attached: 070879798315.jpg (800x450, 48K)

thank you bro

Next time they say Somalis are so fucking awesome, say "Glad you like them. After the government squanders your pension, I will put you in a cut-rate nursing home staffed by Somalis. Be sure to tell them about how you always wanted to hand the country over to them. Maybe they won't let you lie in your own maggot-infested shit. Deal?" If they splutter and complain at all, call them racist and storm out.

In the backs of their minds, they will always wonder whether you will actually do it.

As practical advice you may need to tell him what he wants to hear until you can leave and not be homeless.

But you need to get a job and get your own place or go to school as fast as you possibly can. And depending on the election results you may need to even leave the country.

i would say that in a way it was easier back then

you had an easier more concrete path to take but i am stuck in this shit society where my own people hates me and i cant really acomplish anything

atleast all those men before me could die for their country