PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO FREE SPEECH

Attached: 1505049730419.png (480x661, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU
youtube.com/watch?v=vAvNvFFAY1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not surprised. Got a link?

lawl

>people bitch so hard at youtube, twitter, and facebook for free speech when everything they desire in the form of Jow Forums already exists
inb4 muh free speech, why dont conservatives just use their firm hand shakes and can-do attitudes to the free market and just set up a better platform themselves that protects speech. they are just vain, thoughtless NPCs who want to ensure their names are posted so they can get off to upvotes like social media junkies they are

>the ex president that the npcs praise but has been proved to be a corrupt traitor is now openly mocking war veterans, said veterans get banned from social media for speaking the truth
what a timeline, seriously

Dude, I have no idea what "bengazi" is

At this point what difference does it make?

As there ever been a generation like these weak communists, dumb enough to fight against their own freedom of speech. It's incredible. They have no clue that 100 million chinese were murdered for not being politically correct. 30 Million russians were murdered in the name of social equity. 7 Million ukranians were starved to death to combat farmer privilege.

It makes no difference

Drumpf btfo

Let me guess. He's a fucking racist. Good riddance. Stop breaking the rules nigger

Benghazi was all about smuggling arms to terrorists in a middle-eastern theater of the Fast & Furious operations. That's why I don't care some kike zionist" ambassador" arms dealer got his brains stomped in by the al-CIAda terrorists he was selling arms to; I wish more muslims would just beat the CIAnigger Mossad agents to death after taking money and guns for them.

Some Libyans killed and ambassador and attacked the embassy in Libya.

Democrats said these were just crazy muslims that were pissed about an American youtube video that mocked Muhammad.

It turns out the Democrats lied and they knew the Libyans were just pissed that Ghadafi was removed so they killed the American ambassador.

It's actually a massive deal and sheds light on how much our government is lying and scapegoating. Basically the democrats were slandering muslims by misrepresenting what they were doing and why, and then getting mad at Americans for being afraid of muslims due to those lies. It's fucking horrible and it's a big deal.

Dont expect a christian baker to make you a fag cake, dont expect godless tech bugmen to post your retarded messages on their servers. Go to a different baker, go to a different website.

There is no freedom of speech online anywhere.

Benghazi happened because the CIA slipped on water. I don't feel bad that that ambassador died. He was a commie anyway along with everyone who tried to protect him in DSS.

We are going to need a link.

We need to get Trump off of Twitter and onto a different platform. Something he'd like even more.

Gab.ai was created. It got popular, 10,000 users are signing up everyday, but Apple refused to let it be on the app store, google play just recently banned it from the app store a day ago, Microsoft is threatening to ban it from their Azure cloud (technology they use to keep site running). Next step is ISPs disallowing them from operating.

>conservatives just make your own!

Isn't an argument anymore, tech giants have monopolized.

>being on twitter

Have christian bakers formed a monopoly on bakeries? Is there a right to gay wedding cakes wrriten in the constitution?

I want a fucking link right now faggot

www.drudgereport.com

> Libyans were just pissed that Ghadafi was removed so they killed the American ambassador.
>Benghazi was all about smuggling arms to terrorists in a middle-eastern theater

Why don't they just say that, why speak in codes, acronyms and abbreviations?
youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU

Attached: dfshhds.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Blackpill: Obama is actually speaking truth and the benghazi "heroes" were part of the mossad false flag that Obama is actually trying to expose because Obama is UC repub plant all along

>"formed a monopoly"
>three different companies are a monopoly
>implying the FA applies to someone's international virtual space (unregulated and unprecedented legal territory) favilitated by a privately owned server by a privately owned venture

face it, youre a big govt grabbler and its time to wipe the cum out of your eyes

Because if we knew why they were actually doing it, we wouldn't want to do it. We also might sympathize with the libyans a bit. So instead, they lie about why muslims are killing americans. They say it's over something trivial like a burned koran, and as a result we think muslims are crazy lunatics. I'm not saying that never happens, but that isn't what happened at that time. I actually lost all of my trust in the government once that went down. I knew it was bull shit because the Libyans also attacked the German embassy, which would have had nothing to do with the American video. They did this on the same day, burned it down.

This was even crazier with the way it figured into the election cycle. Obama refused to say it was a terrorist attack on an interview, and the news channel edited it to protect him because he lied about it during the debate.

It was a string of lies to misrepresent our role overseas to taxpayers. Wikileaks even had Clinton sending people over there before the invasion to stake out future investments.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAvNvFFAY1U

and the press acted like Romney made the error, fucking crazy

It is a city in Lybia.

it's what is a leppo & WHO is ben ghazi, git gud faggit

That's what Hilary said after it came put that she lied under oath about being targeted by terrorist sniper fire. "At this point what difference does it make?"