pol supports this

> pol supports this

Attached: 1536515139885.jpg (720x815, 289K)

sandniggers have 5 children per family, do you think I should care about one?

>have a baby during war
>war zone
>you did not get the fuck out to a safer place
>it's on you

>be brown
>be innocent

how can that baby be innocent when it's white? White supremacist babies are complicit in the crimes of white people

It’s a baby, wtf is wrong with you people.

If they had come to Europe you’d be telling them to go home.

spbp, the family should be blamed

(you) have to go home

doesn't look brown to me

wait, wars kill people?
what do you mean with this?

I could not care any less about the death of a baby
Who fucking cares

>sandnigger vermin got spawn killed
hahaha, this is hilarious

maybe the baby should have parents with brains instead of some goatfucker and racist whore of isis

They look that way until they get older. They are a little bit white but the brown takes over the whiteness and then they look like the average americano.

Do you plan for all the possible potential family obligations that might arise before fucking, or do you just fuck? Or is it just something you don't need to worry about at all?

It's called war and it's horrible. How man babies have the rebels killed, someone post the picture of them pointlessly shoving the needled in a child's chest while it foamed at the mouth from supposed chemical weapon exposure. How many Children has the US Gov killed in the Middle East? The idea that you are going to get me to change my mind on Syria from 1 child death and be accepting of even more intervention and child deaths offends me.

The civilians had days to get out faggot. Blame the "moderate rebels".

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x247, 636K)

Why is that doll beside a baby in pic?

Cause that was her favorite dolly. God damned Russians destroyed it.

RIP favorite dolly.

Mormons are white (blacks weren't allowed in until well after segregation ended and civil rights became a thing) and have a dozen children so they can be slaves on their planetoid when they die, or some shit. What a fucking inbred religion.

>people die when they are invaded
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Kikes support this

Attached: 1532770069496.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

YES
GO HOME
GO THE FUCK HOME

Didn't this kid try to murder people?

Based Israel.

>If they had come to Europe
They shouldn't be in Europe. Refugees are supposed to go to the nearest safe country and only stay temporarily, returning home when it is safe enough.