Why are fags so weak minded and pathetic?

Why are fags so weak minded and pathetic?

Attached: 00C33302-23AB-40C8-AAAD-6F1742C57E3F.jpg (1242x1462, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD-PK6bB1sk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something something oppression!

Because kill yourself.

they live off emotion no room for logical thought

time to unironically sell my ps4 and buy some more weed while I play minimum 10 years old video games to avoid any of that shit

Why are they so obsessed with advertising their sexual orientation with everyone? Are the obsessed with sex or something?

they should put spider-man fucking a kid. Most kid fuckers are lgbtqia so it makes sense, gotta be inclusive you know

It's appropriate for the game. It takes place in present day New York. There is nothing wrong with this.

Is Spidey a top or bottom? It’s got my senses tingling just thinking about it!

I’m getting to that point too man, just ordered up a raspberry pi so I can run some emulators on it. I think I’m gonna pull the old motherboard and shit out of my ps1 and put the raspberry pi in it, shit is gonna be lit.

>We have the pride flag in our videogame buy the game goy!
Nothing more cringy than corporations trying to sell stuff by trying to be progressive.

OP is a closeted faggot

tf2 never lets me down

why are you so offended by it?

Attached: 1535479874084.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

Didn’t insomniac make this game too? Resistance 3 was one of the coolest games I played on the PS3, damn shame.
Ps never forget the tranny developer self inserting itself as day one dlc lmao lmao lmao

>destroying your ps1 so you can play old games

NPCs please leave

Fags are the least of your worries in that onions game.

muh representation

Attached: insane-tranny-post-3.jpg (500x667, 72K)

>representation is so important
So white people should never vote for black politicians?

Yep, didn't watch the pozzed movie (Muh slaves built DC, MJ a mutt) and not buying the pozzed game now either.

They've killed this so thoroughly for me I have no desire to go back to my former favorite comic hero even in life.

>buying current video games

Why are you such a weak and pathetic faggot that you even care?

As a gay man, I'm extremely offended anytime this stupid shit takes precedent over REAL news.

I don’t care about the flag
I’m talking about how pathetic it is to say “it’s so much more than just a small flag! Representation!”
Anyone who says “representation” unironically should die

My ps1 is long broken, cd lens is worn the fuck out. Remember the old days when you had to stand the ps1 up on one side to get it to work? Hahaha good times.

I play my PS1 games on my PS2. Just can’t bring myself to throw my PS1 out, it was a beloved gift from my dearly departed grandmother. Thought it would be cool to give it a purpose again.

A flag for men who cum inside the assholes of other men - necessary

Wasn't the entire faggot argument that what they did in their bedrooms was no ones business? Well not it's not in the bedrooms, it's in the streets, in the media and in every fucking thing imaginable because faggots are mentally defective.

It's in the real world now, where I have to live. Keep your shitty dicks in the bedroom and we'll be fine. You keep shoving your faggotry in my face and eventually I'll shove a gun barrel in yours.

You wanna suck dicks, fine - just shut up about it.

B-BUT MUH GRAFIX

>He thinks entertainment media is about representing reality instead of manipulating it with meme magic.

How do you think history is going to view 2018?
>gee, people sure were obsessed with dumb, meaningless shit while their civilization burned all around them. Why were they so retarded?
Or
>nazis ran the white house, and the so called "resistance" assisted in promoting hatred of gender non-conformists by putting a token LGBT flag into a video game instead of making every game an interracial pegging simulator with dildo peripherals like we do in the enlightened 2110's. Truly horrifying oppression

youtube.com/watch?v=HD-PK6bB1sk

Destroy the gay mafia, don't let the militants push their agendas.

/this

you first nigger

I did it to my nes. Hooked the led and power/reset buttons to my gpio so they work like they would on a normal nes, and put usb ports in where the controller ports used to be. I play sanic on my nes using an iBuffalo snes controller all day erry day and there ain't a God damned thing you can do about it

At this point it's reverse oppression, you are forced to swallow this gay mental disease even if you just want to play vidya.

why are gay people so obsessed with being gay?
they are very self centered

Stop sucking a thousand cocks and make your own games useless faggots

Attached: 2Ufypnb.png (479x503, 267K)

Just hit power, the laser destroys itself faster than a tranny child

I don't really care in this instance since it's NYC. That game is just being realistic. NYC degenerates are as open & out about being poz as San Fagcisco.

manhattan is full of kikes

They are an hipersexualized minority.

They are less than 1%-3% of the population and have the lust and sexual needs of 100x men.
It was obvious that they wanted to push their degeneracy on society to be able to fuck more people.
It's a sex cult. The whole point of a sex cult is to fuck more people so you wana push your meme and get more people for the cult.