Amber Guyger - the Dallas cop that shot that dude in his own house

heavy.com/news/2018/09/amber-guyger/

>Amber Guyger, who has been on the Dallas police force for four years and was involved in a previous shooting, was named by the Dallas Police Department as the officer who shot and killed a well-liked Saint Lucian businessman named Botham Shem Jean after authorities say she may have mistakenly gone to Jean’s apartment, thinking it was her own.

>“The officer involved in this incident has been identified as Officer Amber Guyger #10702. She has been on the department four years and she is assigned to the Southeast Patrol Division,” Dallas police said in a statement on the evening of September 8, 2018.

>Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall previously said that police had enough evidence to seek a warrant for manslaughter, but police revealed on Saturday that the Texas Rangers, who took over the investigation, are still investigating and wanted to wait on any warrant. Online records show that Amber Guyger has long ties to Texas and is 30-years-old.

Attached: roastiepig.jpg (476x435, 25K)

She likes coal so much, burn her at the stake!

>The Dallas Morning News reports that Guyger was the “sole woman” selected to serve on an “elite critical response team of about 10 officers who make high-risk arrests in the division’s crime hot spots.”

Attached: dumbwhore.jpg (604x453, 24K)

how do you go to the wrong apartment, unless you are drunk

if you are drinking, civilians are restricted from carrying their weapons

why arent police following the same rules?

WOMEN
SHOULDN'T
HAVE
MAN
JOBS

Thank you

>Be american
>Get shot in own home by drunk police officer
>Nothing will happen to police officer
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

This

Must be nice to kill an innocent person and be allowed to remain free 2 days later.

This is why anyone who kills a cop is a hero in my book.

She and the nigger used to date.
She had keys to his place, too.

Why all the complaints? She did exactly what every Jow Forums member fantasizes about daily - killing a nigger and getting away with it.

Fuck off nigger. She did the world a favour and should get promotion and medal from the GEOTUS.

This, he cheated on her. So she got shitfaced then watched a few rap videos before deciding to imitate art and cap his ass.

NIggers vs the pigs.

Who has the popocorn?

Nothing will happen to her. There are countless stories from burgerland of government troopers slaughtering civilians and the vast majority of the time they don't even get charged and I've only ever heard of one time where a trooper got convicted.

This fucking retard needs to be tried and prosecuted as a civilian. There’s no excuse for this and given she KNEW the neighbor she shot and killed in his own apartment, I’d say some of her fellow officers are attempting to help her cover up a pre meditated murder.

I bet he was fucking other bitches besides her.

Attached: ECC0B0C6-EAD1-48A7-9D2A-AB63808CD643.png (900x900, 720K)

Accidents aren’t slaughters you flag hiding kike

>1 post by this id

Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol or become cops. There I said it.

Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes
Fucking kikes
>Fucking kikes

Attached: 1506939573530.jpg (1303x583, 121K)

>all these new faggots defending a nigger

Attached: 1515799592131.png (640x464, 334K)

ALL Public Servants should be held to a stricter and higher standard subject to greater penalties than civilians, without exception.

that is a HARD 30, holy fuck

Attached: 1534793521555.jpg (960x958, 46K)

the reason the nigger was shot is bad, even if it was good he's dead

this is a grey area anonymous

>Yes, I intentionally shot and killed that innocent man of my own volition. But I really didn't mean to. So, I deserve to be let off without so much as a day in prison.

Tell that to any court as a civilian after killing a person with a weapon, see how that turns out. It's blue privileged to commit voluntary manslaughter time and time again without so much as a slap on the wrist.

this. most likely a domestic violence situation. shes just trying to cover her ass.

unless she was intoxicated and stumbled into the wrong apartment.

doesnt make sense why someone would fight an officer in uniform tho

Your GUID from your image is you NPC.
What is it with all these tracker files recently?
Don't download these type of images with filenames like this user.
Also, when ever you see it, inform other anons.

>letting women be cops

I was going to say that was your first mistake, but really, the first mistake was giving them voting rights.

Listen, Shillomo, that dumb cunt would be behind bars and on her way to jail for 20+ years if she wasn’t a cop, “accident” or not. Your bootlicking ass knows it, I know it, Jow Forums knows it and normies know it.

why no whitey police killing innocent nigger headlines?
first i'm hearing he was a groid

wasnt it not only the wrong apartment, but on the entirely wrong floor? This bitch was either high/drunk as fuck or she was boning him.

Huh. Fuck. Appreciate the heads up, britbro.

>be brit
>"the state can do no wrong
flag checks out

>Nanny State Brit
>The Nanny State can do no wrong
Oi, gowt ah loysance to express that opinion?

Attached: 01AE85C4-46F8-40B7-85CA-9B2C4B314D22.jpg (1125x1938, 1.49M)

Because he legitimately didn’t do anything. He was also but all accounts a good dude, and not in a meme way

>30 and still living in an apartment
She should have shot herself too

if she was drunk, she couldnt consent to shooting him

checkmate /pol

If she's living alone theres no point in her having a house

Women should not be let out of the house or be allowed off of a man's property except to fetch groceries and cleaning supplies.

Attached: 1452309147092.jpg (960x640, 235K)

>Be you
>Sitting in your house
>Black cop walks in to your house
>"THIS IS MY HOUSE BOI *BANG BANG BANG*"
>"Oh shit this isn't my house"
>"Oh well i'm a cop"

THIN BLUE LINE

It's beyond fucked up for someone to be killed in their own home, and for the perpetrator to walk away just because they are a cop

she has the nigger lover "facelift" hair

stop it with this bullshit. it makes nationalists look retarded. the odds of a female cop in texas with those facial features being jewish is close to zero. jews can have any name. only a few names are predominately jewish and geiger sure as hell is not one of them.

if her name was esther sarah rachel ben-finkelgelbwitzsteinbergisraelsteinrubinbaum you might have point.

if you didn't grow up around a lot of jews, don't try to guess who they are. only goys who know lots of jews IRL have jewdar. the rest of you idiots are terrible at it.

>if you're drunk, you can't carry

Sure bud.

Attached: 1509299072791.gif (335x482, 865K)

>a well-liked Saint Lucian businessman
>businessman
What did they mean by this?

so she killed him because he's cheating?

/thread

look it up, faggot. he isn't wrong

>implying it's not a state right
>implying I live in a cucked state

Looooooool

He isn't American.

Except that he was an H1B nigger who should never have been here.

Oy vey

Attached: 1535991887955.png (500x500, 54K)

She was either on drugs, drunk or both - e.g., actor Robert Downey Jr.

fuckin CSM is about to go full skitz on her ass