Can some one get me up to date on this NPC thing? I've heard it has something to do with an inner voice...

Can some one get me up to date on this NPC thing? I've heard it has something to do with an inner voice, but whenever I search that kind of shit, it brings me to some hippie weeb shit. Is it just a meme or am I missing a lot?

Attached: download.png (211x239, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/people-don-t-know-the-features-their-own-pristine-inner
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201111/thinking-without-words
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just a shitty forced meme based on a shoddy psychology study. feel free to ignore it, it's just Jow Forums wanting to be special snowflakes

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/people-don-t-know-the-features-their-own-pristine-inner
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201111/thinking-without-words

REMINDER:
ONLY WHITES CAN BE PLAYER CHARACTERS

what we know so far:
> NPC is on autopilot
> Autopilot is designed to give the NPC everything he desires.
> NPC is workaholic to keep their mind from working too much
> Hard workers who give their life up for money are praised more than anyone else in society

Even a non-psychopathic person would eventually take on psychopathic behavior but it is diverted to gaining money and public notoriety. Suddenly man made law is morality itself.

Attached: be_yourself.jpg (230x368, 7K)

Also the only PCs there are are white and a few jews.

the race debate is moot once genetic engineering is available.

When you leave their sight, they forget about you.
Kind of like shitty NPC AI.

Give them beer pizza and a tv to watch their favorite game show, and they'll never question their life or career.

There is no debate you fucking kike. Genetic Engineering will create a shit ton more NPCs so of course you want this?

exactly, this is why they cringe when they read our threads and understand the truth.

Attached: 1536510435439.jpg (234x264, 13K)

It's the new "i am the only conscious being n a world of sheeple" meme but targeted towards gamer Jow Forums shut-ins

Attached: euphoric.png (706x973, 734K)

No way, there has to be pc in every race. There are consistently 500million players in game at all time.

Not if we use it wisely, and why we can't let (((Them))) abuse human labor.

>there has to be pc in every race

Attached: 1531573790363.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

Don't tell him. He's a NPC

That what an NPC would say

Attached: 1536449923517.png (971x546, 55K)

Attached: photo_2018-09-06_17-01-02.jpg (931x486, 127K)

It's true. Certain races have more npcs but each race has players.

This. Jow Forums has always been based around "I'm not like the other kids," likely mostly made out of 'gifted' students who slid back into mediocrity but continue to think they have a god given superiority and that all their problems could never be of their own design.

So now everyone else is an NPC. Not Jow Forums, though, they're the real free thinkers, that's why they were able to read chapter books while everyone else was still doing picture books!

This is obviously the case. However, I'd like to point out that this does not mean the assertion is wrong.

Attached: Capture1.png (924x621, 116K)

>moot
who?

Do you have a quest for me?

NPC theory existed long before. People wrote novels and movies about it. It's just that nobody linked the NPC buzzword to it before.

It's not fucking true, try and show me a PC nigger and you would be wrong every fucking time.

>user thinks to himself "wow I'm the only one that is selfaware, everyone else is sheep"
>user finds NPC shitpost
>user finds bullshit about a study on the subject
>Study says some people don't have inner dialogue/speech
>HOLY SHIT
>DUDE NPCS LMAO
>user feels special
>user starts spamming NPC threads
>They are actually fresh shitposting and kinda interesting
>Gets lots of replies
>user now feels special along "non-NPC" anons

you realize that this post of yours is an example of the behavior you're condemning?

That special feeling is enlightenment. It is realizing the human condition.

Attached: 1536337064007.gif (400x309, 51K)

I have met jews and a half black who were obviously player characters

ITS WORKING FRENS WE ARE WAKING PEOPLE UP

Attached: 3452345.png (600x712, 51K)

>Everyone is enlightened now
Good one buddy

Jews are PCs, some of them. But if any whites mixed with blacks they where NPCs to begin with.

Attached: chadspergcomingthrough.png (620x350, 256K)

Attached: npcrealize.png (6448x1327, 1.89M)

You can lead horses to water...

The whole NPC thing comes from a revelation that lots of people don't have an internal monologue/dialogue/whatever and just autopilot their way through life from impulse to impulse with no concept of any broader context of their actions. Basically confirming a lot of what lots of us have suspected for a long time. So we start talking about how these people are "NPCs" and lots of people take offense at this and get butthurt, so now we call people NPCs for shits and giggles.

Do you not to realize how hell works? Players are punished or rewarded by spawning in higher or lower races. This is a huge part of what the saturnists are trying to pervert

Idk which one I am

>>Everyone is enlightened now
welcome to double-digit iq club, what can i get you?

>reincarnation meme
Wrong, niggers are just NPCs, period. They where never anything else. Stop trying to shill this meme into some multi-culti civnat shit.

This NPC meme goes well with Mark Passio's lectures

Attached: solipism.jpg (964x705, 116K)

Nice argument
Welcome to the special snowflake club, what can I get you?

>you now realize there are NPCs posting ITT among us RIGHT FUCKING NOW

disgusting

Attached: 294857-ThirteenthFloor00060.jpg (720x304, 30K)

Maybe we are the NPCs in a grand simulator but nobody wants to control us. Greys don't pick bottom tier characters sadly. That's why all the successful minmax characters don't post on this board.

Solopsism can be both masculine and feminine, as is self evident in Thot culture

Attached: schism.jpg (555x387, 37K)

>civnat

No, merged races results in npcs, the races must be separated to quell the flood of soulless.

>You realize NPCs can pretend being non-NPCs because your theory is bullshit
Are you going to kill yourself now?

It was just a regular meme, then mod NPCs tried to kill it by deleting threads. Now it's here to stay.

Junglemonkies are definitely NPCs.

Chance genetic mutations occur, you cant rule that out based on lineage alone.

Also, i reject the idea that having the wrong political/racial/sexual stances automatically makes someone an NPC. Especially pre-internet, it was tougher to find sources of truth then

this. it's such a cringe fucking meme and lately I've noticed a few trad christians on the far-right using it. these retards don't even know their own religion. I just hope they're being ironic or something.

They have controlled us from the beginning, just look at the pyramids.

Attached: 123.png (901x580, 26K)

Fucking stupid as fuck. NIGGERS, pure bantu niggers are NPCs. Only whites are PCs, period. Your mixed black friend is an npc.

If you seriously aren't awake to the JQ, you might as well be an NPC.
>hurr not all political/racial/sexual stances
Confirmed NPC.

religion is part of the NPC programming sadly, especially christianity.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're gonna do it as soon as everyone starts doing it.
Don't wanna be left out, yo!

Basically, a retard here misunderstood a study on "inner voice" and concluded that most people are robots. Usual garbage.

>my mixed black friend

Did you even read what I posted?

Don’t bother, it’s a shit meme

Clearly not true. You just don't want to admit that some non-whites have inner monologue because it doesnt vibe with your politics

Attached: npc.jpg (341x406, 21K)

>implying non-western religions are better
kys my friend

I just came here to say fuck israel.

I think we are agreeing here then.

>n-non whties have inner monologues

Attached: 1519765189850.jpg (500x333, 39K)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

this

npc is a video game term that means non playable character. they are the characters in games that stand around all day, and repeat themselves everytime you talk to them

I mean christianity is more effective since it forces one to let Jesus take the wheel. Jesus never drove cars user...

well ye, me too

Attached: 1533972477533.png (486x715, 484K)

if you're not aware of your self then you're not self aware.

>Muh retarded theory makes no sense
>yo!
Makes you realize what kind of loser believes in this NPC bullshit. That's the part that makes me cringe, it's the dumb stupid low IQ losers that believe in this NPC theory to feel special because they have nothing going on in their life.

inner voice its project Blue Beam get redy

Of you are not at least aware of the Jewish question, you are not playing the grand game, ergo sum gat would make on a non player character.

Also, someone skilling constantly may also be a player even if it's just a game of that particular skill.

Buddhism is where ir's at

>everyone is stupid except me

Attached: solipsism.jpg (869x579, 107K)

>burr if your dum then ur an NPC

I'm starting to think you don't really understand the NPC thing because you are an NPC
>but how could an NPC post with a nazi flag
I imagine that you have clannish non-hajnal genes and are mistaking instinct for intelligence

what i understand is basically people think they're the main character in the game known as life and everyone else is an NPC character.

there's a lot of ways to be an npc.

That is what the NPC are trying to force onto the meme.

>nonsensical gook magic is where it's at
whatever

Also its still OK to kill Jews even if some are "players".
In my day that called them "actors" but whatever.

Don't you have some NPCs to push around schlomo?

Attached: 1526833971035.jpg (480x360, 13K)

That's exactly in what you believe you dumb fuck, hope you are baiting otherwise you truly are retarded

This

Only few people are NPC and most people are displaying NPC behavior half of the time. The behavior we are talking about is also solipsism. So a PC doesn't go around calling other players an NPC.

Attached: 1536504572086.png (1001x664, 59K)

You are forced to misrepresent my post with a ghetto picture. "That Guy T" is an obvious example of an african PC

You're identifying a real personality trait but not the one that's motivating the npc.
people are being called npcs not because they're unimportant background decorations but because they dont have a laudable capacity to think for themselves.
Like how npcs in games dont think things but follow narrowly defined rules on responding to stimuli.

You should bother getting educated on the subject first before spilling nonsense. Buddhism is anything but "irrational gook magic", buddhism was born from sensible observations made by Buddha. If anything it's the most logic religion. There are no gods nor divine rules to believe in. Check it out.

You are implying that PC characters go around calling other players NPCs. No one ever does that.

Attached: 1536344101084.png (1304x890, 198K)

>if i call out the people who call out retards, i get to be the smartest

>muh cringe
YESSS GOYIM THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT AND CRINGE GO BACK TO WATCHING TV EVERYTHING IS OK YOU ARE INTELLIGENT AS IS AND NOBODY IS BETTER THAN YOU JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT IT

Can't wait to hear your next thought-out reply.

That Guy T is a fucking follower "BASED BLACK" NPC nigger. Stop trying to turn this meme into some civnat circlejerk you fucking kike.

it's not
>everyone is stupid but me
but
>some people are stupid in a specific way

There is a big thing that everyone is missing with this NPC stuff

THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD IS LITERALLY GOD

GOD IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT

YOU ARE LITERALLY COMMUNICATING WITH GOD WHEN YOU HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD

GOD IS LITERALLY A STILL SMALL VOICE IN YOUR HEAD

GOD IS WITHIN ALL OF US

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP

Attached: trustingod.jpg (1100x640, 146K)

have any of you stopped and thought about the implications of this word? it's fine in video games but its grotesque when you apply it to real world people.
>I can't play you therefore you're not sentient
that's scumbag tier behavior

Based

NPC getting triggered. Can I get a quest off you, bro?

>oh no what will happen to the niggers now that we don't consider them human
The same thing that would have always happened.

I won't even bother reading your post, it will probably make my sophisticated human brain hurt trying to understand the product of a sub 80 IQ subhuman peanut brain overclocking on meme bullshit.
Just stop it, if you are having fun fine, but if you actually believe in this then you are actually stupid.

Depends

Glow in the dark nigger psy-op to dehumanize people.

What's the goal? Feeling special, this thread is full of retards or baiting shitposters.

here's a way i've found to tell who NPCs are. I notice this at work:

someone enters the room or opens the door? An NPC will always, always, turn their head to look at whos coming in. For some reason its just like this automatic reaction for them where they must know who is entering a room and they have to obviously look.

I studied it for years. the idea that buddhists were enlightened atheists is western revisionism, and it's an image that many buddhists falsely adopted themselves after communist persecution. most buddhists throughout history were as irrational, superstitious and barbaric as any other religion that ever existed.

it's Jow Forums trying to dehumanize anyone they don't like, as usual