Microdosing Psychedelics

Microdosing has become a popular trend within the tech industry.
It supposedly will help people with depression, anxiety, motivation, addictions and other benefits.
Can microdosing serve a benefit for all if it became medicinal?

Attached: mushs.jpg (750x563, 67K)

>doing anything the tech industry does

The tech industry is literally filled with low test hypersocialized betamales. The less time you waste thinking about the pecularities of their miserable lives, the better off you will be.

Just get drunk every day like a real man you fucking faggot

You can't just ignore the benefits that microdosing provides

Can't speak for microdosing. I can speak from experience that lsd, shrooms, and mdma have helped me with my schizo tho. I'm almost basically a normal person now after "dealing with my demons"

Attached: 1536400786377.png (127x315, 54K)

I can, and I do, because I experimented with it myself a few years ago.

Well go fuck your moms thanksgiving turkey for me. Make sure there is plenty of extra stuffing when you're done for leftovers

You should just see a psychiatrist if this is the extent of fuckery that goes in your mind. You do not seem like the kind of person who would benefit from psychedelics.

its just serotonin. maybe find out why you need to supplement serotonin.

Actually psychedelics drain you of serotonin, which creates the low-serotonin high-dopamine afterglow. A state of high serotonin is a state of sensory dullness. This is why SSRIs make some people so zombielike.

microdosing uses serotonergic psychedelics. they literally function as serotonin.

Interesting. I always feel nice when hungover from any substance, less depersonalized...why are they telling me I need more seratonin when maybe I need less?

If you fill the receptors with analogues then they seratonin has nowhere to go, becomes "free", is expended and leaves you with less (also your brain slows productivity of seratonin)

I'm starting to think microdosing is the real redpill. If you take minute amounts of LSD etc, it has way less chance to be toxic to your liver or heart.
Now it could still be toxic somehow, that's why you need ((clinical studies))) but there's no way around that.

you wanna drop some knowledge. i wanna take mushrooms but if you can give me cliff notes that would be great.

>microdosing
Why wouldn't you just take a regular dose? This sounds like a retarded pseud meme propagated by people who had a bad trip once and want to justify how they've since only ever sat on the side of the pool with their toes in the water instead of actually swimming.

i used to masterbaite 3x or 5x a times daily. Im pretty sure my shits fried. Idk if i can make them recover

>If you take minute amounts of LSD etc, it has way less chance to be toxic to your liver or heart.
What? LSD isn't toxic to your heart or liver in normal doses either.

The neurotransmitter imbalance meme is bullshit, your brain isn't suffering from a serotonin deficit, it's suffering from you obsessing over nothing and checking all the time to see if you're feeling normal or not. If anyone checks to see if they're feeling normal every few minutes they'll come to the conclusion they aren't.

Simplistic and not quite true. The end result is a lesser amount of serotonin in your brain. You can google the mechanisms if this interests you, I can't be bothered to explain it.

I also feel good after coming down from alcohol. More fluent in thought, sharper mind. I haven't confirmed what causes it, but modulation of NMDA receptors may be related.

Mostly a waste of time.

should i just fuck with it just for fun and an experience or just stick to weed/booze

the end result doesnt matter. the point of microdosing is the trip, not the afterglow.
have you ever taken a reasonable dosage of acid? you can literally feel it squirt onto your serotonin receptors in the front of your brain and the effects that follow immediately after. the effects are the goal.

definitely fuck with it. Weed/booze is low iq tier

You can't get much work done while taking a regular dose.

Well using sub-perceptible amounts won't amount to much. If you want to experiment psychedelics, take a decent dose. Doing it "for fun" is asking for problems, especially with shrooms. Go to erowid and read some trip reports and other relevant stuff so you know what to expect. You will possibly be forced face-to-face with your inner demons. Not only that, you will be forced to do so in a state of mind where you are not sure whether you even exist.

>the end result doesnt matter. the point of microdosing is the trip, not the afterglow.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Microdose is a sub-perceptual dose. There is no trip. If your intention is to cure mental ailments, then the end result is the point. If your intention is to enhance mental faculties for some creative thinking, then obviously the trip is the point.

an eighth of a tab is not sub-perceptible. acid and shrooms arent going to cure anything, the goal is to feel focused, which is what serotonin grants you.

psilocybin is the patrician drug

Attached: 1505585656366.jpg (600x378, 110K)

If it's perceptible it's hardly a microdose. It's just a small dose. Acid and shrooms can be used to gain temporary relief from ailments caused from excessive serotonin, such as depression, anxiety, lethargy and rumination. The afterglow from eliminating the excess can last for several months, but ultimately the ailments will return unless the original cause for the high serotonin is eliminated. In modern city life, the causes are many.

Serotonin doesn't grant you focus, dopamine and adrenaline does. Serotonin may, though, make it easier to "fall into" the present moment and ruminate less over things that don't matter.

THIS

Typical leftist. Crushed in an arguement and reverts to an infantile gesture of throwing himself to the floor on his back and pissing into the air. "I win because I am too disgusting to continue talking to."

No user. The day of the boot is coming.

what the fuck are you even saying lel. I have experimented with large doses of a lot of psychedelics and more lysergamides than just LSD.
>you can literally feel it squirt onto your serotonin receptors in the front of your brain and the effects that follow immediately after

dumbest shit I have read

Micro anything is shit OP

Attached: 1473333760939.png (1280x1235, 1.39M)

i mean ive done lsd hundreds of times, its not like it happens every time. you clearly dont know what youre doing though, so stop wasting acid if its actual acid youre wasting.

>why would powers-that-be like big pharma want to make me into a zombie?

>forced face-to-face with your inner demons
i want to do it for this reason. im doing some reading now thanks

Oh okay. That was just an example though. I'm saying I agree with this movement to lower doses, because it could also lower side effects and other collateral damage

This. Exactly

Attached: large.jpg (999x1280, 1.18M)

Post links and studies, m8

The most important thing is to be able to surrender to the experience, even if it feels like something horrible is about to happen. Fighting the trip is the worst thing you can do, as it can potentially lead to trauma and mental illness. Just let the trip wash over you.

Fpbp, was about to say this. Whatever retarded millennials working in tech do, just disregard it.

i have seroisus problems with moving on into next chapets in my life. Im 30 yo and still live at home with no job if that explains anything. Will this help me deal with it or should i see a shrink. I know your user and you dont know me but you sound like you have experience with this shit

I read "Of Mice and Men" tripping.
0/10 shit book would not read again.

>depression, anxiety, motivation,
yes goyim, keep working in the industry, keep paying the taxes, there is nothing wrong with the system, everything A-ok, yes, get rid of those dark thoughts, yes, keep working

this stuff can help you see things differently or be more honest with yourself or even possibly give you inspiration or ideas you otherwise wouldn't have had, but it can't fix your life for you. consciously making changes and getting a job/education/training and actually doing things with your life is the only way things will ever change. with that said, try it and don't be a pussy about it, you seem intelligent enough to possibly benefit.
t.similar situation, knowledgeable about psyches

Half a hit

Half a gram

Master race

It's a waste of drugs

yes goyim, now go study something for 10 years and then look for a job, that's the goal of your life

>but it can't fix your life for you
i'm willing to do the work. Its just i literally block myself from doing things i want to pursue.

we are still watching you, we are still here

and i'm watching you

Attached: apek.png (600x497, 8K)

I went out with this crazy-ass chick a while ago. Like talking to herself crazy as fuck. One time I got a bunch of mushrooms. Found out a couple days later she had been slowly eating the bag a little at a time. She said it made her better. I don't think I saw any difference, though.

then stop doing that, and stop saying literally

>then stop doing that,
i dont know how

What should a person who has mega dosed on Psilocybin and LSD many times even ultra mega dosed on LSD think that they can benefit from Mike reducing

>work tech job
>want to kill yourself
>micro dose LSD so you can survive living as a bugman s-oyboy without killing yourself

The problem with drugs right now is that you have 3 biased groups and neither of them gives a shit about figuring out which substances cause what and how they can be utilized for the common good.
Leftists want everything legal and don't care about the actual negative effects of many drugs.
The right wingers want everything except alcohol illegal and don't care about the actual effects either or the possible benefits of recreational healing drug usage.
And then there's big pharma that wants all the non copyrighted drugs illegal so they can push as many of their new drugs as possible and they also don't care if their drugs hurt people.

Correlation doesn't imply causation, retard. Maybe they microdose psychedelics because they are are low test hypersocialized beta males. Them taking psychedelics doesn't necessarily turn them into beta cucks.

Attached: 1533453656391.jpg (225x225, 17K)

atleast stop using literally when it isn't needed YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!

>That's right goy, kill your brain cells and make yourself retarded and kill your liver so you can give shekels to (((doctors))) instead of taking psychs and expanding your mind

Attached: iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Don't know anyone who takes trippes often? They are retarded burnouts who are obsessed with tiedye and being vegan

I fucking hate tiedie and vegans so that stereotype is incorrect

of course, all drugs are medicine. The problem with the term microdosing is that christcucks are preaching against it in churches saying anyone who talks about microdosing is trying to gateway people into drug addiction. So bad idea to use that buzzword.

You probably think they're ''burnouts'' because they stopped giving a shit about societal obligations.

>That's right goy, kill your brain cells and make yourself schizophrenic so you can give shekels to (((therapists)) instead of just having a few cocktails with your workm8s and being normal.

Attached: 1535636229416.png (499x641, 328K)

lel hippies amirite?

what are you a fucking boomer

>Why wouldn't you just take a regular dose?
Because it's hard to code or whatever while everything on the computer monitor is flexing and moving around

This. I was pretty fucked up after being a hyper early 90s kid, the exact kind of kid that was given ritilian. I took that poison from ages 9 to 16 when I finally said enough to my parents. By then I was already a mess from the shit. Stayed away from all drugs except alcohol until my mid 20s thats when I started fucking around with mushrooms. Mushrooms made things click in my head, perspective. Life got substantially better since. I still do them once or twice a year to keep my perspective.

I work as a software developer and do regular doses of psychedelics. It's not any different in principle than doing any other pastime during your off hours. Most people don't need to work 24/7, and I doubt that taking a really small fraction of a dose is going to really accomplish anything interesting.

tfw I take shrooms and go to strip clubs

Against all odds, I have a good time

then why does make mdma someone sensitive?

/thread

How much is a micro dose of LSD anyway?

If it's less than a hit most people won't even know they've taken any.

Attached: 1529903301077.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Go on Erowid before taking any drugs it's the most complete uncensored encyclopedia with scientific facts and all kinds of testimonies to make your mind and having a relatively safe base of operation.

>most people won't even know they've taken any

Literally the point

yea maneee
DRUGSSSS AR U SO COOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE CONTROL OF EVERY SINGLE CELL IN OUR BODY
MEDITATION IS BULLSHIT RIGHTTT
LETS DO PSYCHEDELICS N SHEITTTT
WOOO DMTTT WOOOOOOOOO

DUDE WEED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If people are still like this after taking Psychedelics, it just goes to show drugs don't enlighten you. They just fry your brain.

>MEDITATION IS BULLSHIT RIGHTTT
Meditation isn't bullshit, but it also isn't anything like a psychedelic trip and you're retarded if you believe otherwise. Moreover, why would you even WANT to have something comparable to a psychedelic trip in the absence of psychoactive compounds? That would basically mean you induced schizophrenia in yourself.

Why the fuck is it that on Jow Forums the day after I do psychedelics trees ALWAYS a thread about them near the top of the catalog

Some trips on mushrooms are like a 10 year worth of shrink sessions condensed in 2 hours real time. It can feel like much much longer because your brain is processing stuff much faster. Kinda like if you're filming at 120fps and then play it at 25fps it appears slomo.
Now unlike a shrink session you can't stop it, you can't lie, you can't change the subject and if you resist it will hammer at your soul like the wave in Interstellar.
As Christ said the truth will set you free, but beware that you have enough to pay when you close the door behind you.
I don't consider mushrooms to be a recreative drug like alcohol or weed or MDMA. Be wary of using them that way and of people that do.

Alcohol isn't a drug

saw this thread and remebered i had some shrooms in my desk
took .3g
it was too much I just feel like i'm tripping a little bit - not a negative experience by any means, but not how i would want to feel at work or something. going to try it tomorrow with less
end blog post

>meditation

It is bullshit you stupid hippie it doesn't work for fuck all

>dood just like quiet yer mind maaan

idk man - meditation works for me. it's more about learning how to gain mindfullness which takes practice for most people (it's like working out a muscle or something)

I tried to read the Bible on shrooms and all the little characters started to dance together like plants and roots growing very fast in a beautiful ballet. It was so intricate and multi dimensional that I had to stop watching because it was too intense for my senses. The word of God manifested differently may be, morphing into life itself expressed in the image of plants growing.

>Microdose
>Psylocibine
You'll reach 100% tolerance in < a week.

Just because gays prefer alcohol doesn't mean it's not a drug.

Pro tip: alcohol is a drug

But it's making me fat. Legalize weed and mushrooms already.

Yes it is retard. Any substances that alters the chemestry of the brain (In a highly noticable fashion) is considered a psycoactive. But for the illiterate you, psycoactive = Drug.

Until I took psilocybin, I was more or less a typical leftard living an unexamined life guided by the blatherings of pop culture personae. I voted Green, self-hating white, espoused the merits of UBI, no borders, blah blah blah. I had a few life altering confrontations with the contents of my subconscious, and now I'm an innawoods cryptofascist with six white children all birthed from the same woman.
Cubies are a hell of a drug lmao

>and being (((normal)))
In other words being an NPC slave

Attached: 1536426317779.png (1304x890, 160K)

i used to think alcohol is just a liquid drink but no

it's a drug

Gays prefer alcohol? Idk maybe faggy shit like wine and Palm Bay

Revelations not even once.

>Why the fuck is it that on Jow Forums the day after I do psychedelics trees ALWAYS a thread about them near the top of the catalog
Selective attention + confirmation bias.

>he doesn't like the occasional glass of red wine
you seem like you don't like much of anything

"treatments" are bullshit.There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: mt.gif (423x285, 966K)

Alcohol is the white man's drug. Sorry for your unfortunate shitskinnery.

>Against all odds, I have a good time
That really is amazing.