Red pill bomb

The sixth density ie third eye chakra ie frontal lobe is the key. The fall of man means decoupling the rest of the brain from the frontal lobe and the fall into philosophy ie good and evil dichotomies. The back part of the brain is responsible for abstract philosophical thoughts and is wicked. Francis Bacon said it himself inside of man there is a wicked impulse which seeks to generalize and generalize. Which seeks the most fundamental and go “up” from there. The back part of the brain does this learn your chakra system! The frontal lobe is concerned with precise knowledge and is the source of all good things. Like Adolf Hitler said in Mein Kampf do beautifully the Aryan is the one from whose forehead the divine spark has always flowed. The meaning and purpose of life is to polarize as positively as one can given their raw genetic materials. Ra Law of One. Ra God of Egypt, Magicians of the Pharoah in Exodus, pyramids, Ra means evil in Hebrew.

Attached: C02FA6D9-9AA9-4F55-BBA9-901436BB6D47.jpg (614x767, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyMcAMIyCGbm1unoj0wJaUhL6fIYYJjXh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It should be noted that the English word "evil" has no Ancient Hebrew equivalent, while most English translations will use the word "evil," it is usually the Hebrew word ra, which is also often translated as "bad." In the Ancient Hebrew mind there is no such thing as an "evil" person or thing. To understand the words "good" and "bad" from a more Hebraic understanding, these words should be understood as "functional" and "dysfunctional". God is both functional (such as seen in the Creation story of Genesis one) as well as dysfunctional (such as seen with the destruction of the flood).

Preach!

Also am I the only one who clearly understand what OP is talking about or is it just some casual thread with casual thoughts about stuffs?

So therefore niggers, lacking prefrontal lobe development, cannot be fully human.

The fall of man is about race mixing, silly

This. Race mixing with niggers who don't have evolved prefrontal lobes.

Wow I’m amazed you could understand lol! You have read “the law of one” the sh*t dun got me f*cked up!!!

Tell me who the babe on the left is and I promise I'll read your post OP

According to good old uncle Adolph...

Maybe look into the recent discovery that Atlantis was in ne Africa, and the people who established it were white and there was a great flood which destroyed Atlantis and similar to Noah’s flood etc etc idk

She ugly

How does this help me in my daily life, give me a practical example

Kill every non white

WHITE IS RIGHT WHITE IS RIGHT

WHITE IS RIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTTT

No didn't read, but it was mentioned a lot to me lately, seems good. I'm more into classic theology right now.

I like how "be skeptical" on Jow Forums means "take any bullshit you see at face value so long as you can construe it as a 'secret truth'"

There is a big thing that everyone is missing with this NPC stuff

THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD IS LITERALLY GOD

GOD IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT

YOU ARE LITERALLY COMMUNICATING WITH GOD WHEN YOU HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD

GOD IS LITERALLY A STILL SMALL VOICE IN YOUR HEAD

GOD IS WITHIN ALL OF US

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP

Attached: godismystrength.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

This YT series elaborates on OP

How It All Fits Together: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyMcAMIyCGbm1unoj0wJaUhL6fIYYJjXh

>if you think by imagining words in your head it's because an all powerful overbeing is directly communicating with you

Shut up, stupid. God is Jesus

This

sound like something npc would say

The voice in my head comes up with racist raps, niggas from the street this, niggas from the hood that. Doesn't sound like God to me, sounds like me due to being raised by the internet.

>God constantly tells me unhelpful things and make me question why I'm still here
What a shit god.

yea she's hideous
stupid faggot

>brainlet thinks God is the same thing as some schizo faggots voices
Wew lad have fun in the real hell, irl is just the precursor.
Youll deserve it for trying to make cutesy snide remarks of God.
Faggot.

nou

THE CONVERSATION IN YOUR HEAD IS A 2-WAY STREET

TALK - LEARN TO MASTER THE VOICE

GOD IS WHAT YOU THINK

>Be all powerful god
>Create evil
WOW POWERFUL

Attached: 1457222141434.jpg (300x300, 26K)

SALVATION LIES WITHIN

TALK TO THE VOICE

LEARN FROM THE VOICE

BE FREE

Attached: MoralOrelIAmAChurch.png (359x361, 381K)

She old

Suck my chakra you fucking faggot

Get out of my thread NPC weirdo

Secret knowledge is the only powerful knowledge