Redpill me about the South of America

Alabama, Louisiana, South Texas. Is this the true hard of America? Or is it the drunken auntie of good old true America?

Attached: 64017CAE-2CEC-4D1B-B335-CA03E88C8390.jpg (560x500, 48K)

The south is awesome. Anyone who says it isn't is a Yankee faggot.

south texas? i used to live there and it's practically all mestizo and mostly spanish speaking. very few whites live there.

this is correct

>t. Indianafag who goes to Alabama every summer

Dirt poor part of the country that would be a third world shit hole if they weren't leeching from the prosperous liberal east and west.

Tell me about it.

Attached: 00DE7736-D138-492C-95FF-5994BAAAAA07.jpg (344x460, 31K)

What’s in Alabama in the summer? Catfish?

Hot. I live on the Gulf, so don't freshwater fish, but lots of cats in the rivers

i feel like too much time in the tropics and cohabitation with blacks has caused white southerners to devolve into albino negros

>Redpill me about the South of America
There aren't as many people so the tax revenue isn't as high and the marketing value is negligible. Strength in numbers means NYC and LA will always shout the loudest and get the most attention.

Are you saying there is white trash in the South? That’s kind of not nice.

We are going on almost 5 decades of hollywood portraying the south as inbred hicks. There is a reason the south hates everyone else and it is very justified.

Looks civilized to me.

Attached: F0565C15-285B-442D-8F1E-8A1B5667760C.jpg (640x360, 108K)

>Is it the true heart of America?

I am a a Texan and i’ll Say at a time it was. Now I don’t know.

Used to be you could leave your door unlocked at night in your neighborhood and you didn’t have to nock on the door, you just walked right in because everyone knew each other like they knew their brother. Bar B-Qs happened and everyone in the neighborhood was welcomed to come and enjoy the feast that was prepared. You could go out of town and hunt to your hearts content and nobody made fuss about gutting a deer in the front yard. God had a place in the town, businesses, and school not simply for show but because it was apart of everyday life.

But back then we had more white people and that too is fading away. Eve since Mexicans, Arabs, and blacks, came in nothing has been the same.

Roll tide from Tuscaloosa, krautbro

Austin is practically Berlin in 1920s. Degenerate.

was born and raised in the midwest. i was in lousiana for 3 months. southern hospitality is real. it's great there and i'd move there if it weren't for the risk of getting hit by a hurricane.

Berlin in the 1920s was poor at first, then profited of the global economic surge. The degeneracy was limited to 1-2 percent of the population.

Homosexuality is so spread there that the have billboards advertising for fags to get AIDS medication

Dixie, what we call the southeast, is full of niggers. We should expel it from the U.S.

Texas is part of the southwest. The southwest is basically part of latin america.

It was considered the sex capital of Europe. What I’m saying Kraut is it’s not a place you want to live in

California is the heart of america and best state

Attached: california-county-map.gif (677x750, 37K)

That’s like saying brown people are people. It doesn’t make sense.

Dont have to deal with blacks alot anymore though

Yes. But doesn’t mean I like it.

I live in one of the most liberal cities in Louisiana (Baton Rouge) and the white people hate blacks.

There are a lot of coalburners but probably not as many as other places. Everyone looks down on them and see them as trashy.

And also, it’s California. They are up to their necks in Latino fags.

I think drunken cousin with an abusive childhood who can't get his shit together but you're glad to have around because if you're with him nobody wants to bother fucking with you.

>It was considered the sex capital of Europe.

Myth. Berlin was a lot smaller in the 1920s than Paris and London with very few foreigners. Proportionally, London and Paris had more prostitutues too.

Alabama fag here. Also coincidentally family of German immigrants.

If you're in the right part of the south (Huntsville, Birmingham, or Mobile for Alabama) then it is best part of the entire nation EASILY.

Some counties are enforcing federal immigration laws now. San diego county is one of them and its a border county

>humid as fuck 10 months out of the year
>Second blackest state in the country
>obesity rates out of control, everyone is fat
No thanks

>Extremely low cost of living
>Beautiful and plentiful wildlife
>Southern hospitality
>Some of the smartest cities in the world
>Blacks hate whites just as much as whites hate blacks so they'll segregate themselves and you don't have to deal with them

Also if you can't handle the heat/humidity you're a pussy

No Muslim, you can't have our white girls.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaaahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahhhhhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaah

The South roughly correlates with this map which slows how a million slaves cloned themselves into 30 million in record time.
Notice only far east Texas fits into this region.
The white people in this region, particularly in rural areas, are mostly descendants of low class indentured servants who were brought over from the British Isles.

>hard of America?
Alabama = “Heart of Dixie.” Do you know of N. Alabama and the German rocket team, Wernher von Braun, et al.?
Bayou La Batre is a real place and the highway roads are paved with coral.

Attached: 68FCF21C-F4D5-402A-9B84-90F346565C86.jpg (125x125, 19K)

>map

Attached: blackpopulation_uscensus[1].jpg (874x528, 89K)

Yeah because being sticky sweaty and stinking like arm pits is so great. GTFO HHH faggot.

Catfish, moonshine, and coalburning.

We'll know soon enough. Red Dead comes out soon.

Louisiana is a great state. New Orleans is full of blacks so if you visit stay in well lit, touristy areas. The rest of the state is a lot of fun. Good families and the best food in the world.

I've been to rural alabama twice. It's /comfy/. Not a nigger in sight and some really good restaurants and hick bars. I remember a guy spitting out nigger jokes every so often while shooting pool and nobody cared.

What city from Texas do you recommand to visit ?

I went north of Florida once while visiting. It's shit, it unironically reminded me of Brazil at times, only with basic sanitation and newer cars.

Depends on what you want to do. Do you like nature or do you want "cultural attractions"?
Austin is the whitest (60%) and cleanest big city. Live music downtown. Hill country to the west of it. Semi-arid with scenic vistas.
Houston or Dallas if you want big-city stuff like museums or whatever. Plus Houston has nearby NASA and Galveston.
San Antonio isn't worth much.
Nee Braunfels in between Austin and SA used to have some German culture, and has pretty rivers and tubing.
If you want deep woods and lakes, east Texas.
If you want dry desert landscapes, west Texas.
Don't visit in summer unless you'll be swimming often. Too hot.
Don't expect to have your mind blown by anything. It's not "spectacular" here.
Do stop off at an indoor gun range and rent some stuff to shoot. It's worth the $50 for an hour of novelty.

Well, maybe Brazil without the fear of having your limbs sawn off while you're alive, or the certainty of being mugged.

Can confirm.
White minority in LA county.