Apparently we're fostering a raped child

Well, Jow Forums, I'm fucked. Original thread here: A couple of hours ago I found out that the $10,000 "adoption" by my wife's aunt of her child wasn't ever legally notarized. The whole adoption is a fraud and the aunt has no guardianship of the 13 year old whore she's been raising for over a decade.

I thought that was the end of it. I thought that my wife's white trash family circumventing the law had saved me from the life-wrecking crisis of having to raise a meth head who I had no blood ties to. I then left to get some wings for late lunch / early dinner.

I returned from my wing quest 30 minutes later to find my wife on the phone with her aunt. She then turned to me and said "we're going to take in

Attached: youtube-pedophile-pedophilia-auto-complete-search-how-to-have-800x419.jpg (800x419, 43K)

Kill your wife

/thread

>/thread'ing your own post
Faggot

Not even a tempting option. She's incredibly smart (which is miraculous given her family history), incredibly attractive (I could literally fuck JUST her for the next 2000 years and never want another woman), and she's the perfect woman (she enjoys cooking and cleaning and feels happiest when taking care of others. She hates working and is glad I'm willing to bring home all of the money)

Now killing the aunt is VERY tempting. I fucking hate that woman. But then we're still left with how to deal with the 13 year old whore child

Rape you wife's cousin. Use her to make a baby for your barren wife

Is girl white or nicaraguan or what?
>plenty of studies have shown that societal views of child abuse do more harm than the abuse itself.
Yikes, kill yourself my man.

Would be a tempting option if not for the legal ramifications. I'd rather not go to jail

>Is girl white or nicaraguan or what?
She's pure white. Long and confusing story there. Let's see if I can summarize:

>Aunt A used to be married to Uncle B
>Uncle B was into hardcore drugs and did cocaine every weekend
>One of Uncle B's cocaine buddies got knocked up and no one knows the father
>Uncle B's cocaine buddy did a fuckload of meth while pregnant
>When the baby was born, Uncle B's cocaine buddy needed money to pay for personal loans she took out to buy meth, so she sold the baby
>Literal baby sale. "Private adoption" with $10,000 exchanging hands under the table
>Uncle B bought the baby for $10,000 and agreed to raise it
>Uncle B died 8 years later from drug overdose, leaving Aunt A to raise this meth baby

That's just the start of how fucked up this little girl is

>Yikes, kill yourself my man.
For citing facts? Consider which of these two things does more psychological harm:

>Having your privates touched by an adult once which feels a little funny and you aren't sure if you like it or not
>Spending the next 10 years having every authority figure (teachers, rabbis, aunts and uncles, police, etc) tell you that what happened to you was evil and you were wrong to participate and the other person involved is going to jail for 'hurting' you and they'll spend the rest of their life in prison because you spent time with them

Like it or not, there is plenty of evidence that how society reacts to pedophilia is more harmful than the pedophilia itself. That's a whole red pill in itself, though, so I'll let you figure things out on your own.

I'm sorry user, my girl did something like this but it was a dog she adopted but soon realized it was work.

Enjoy prison you fucking manlet.
>inb4 but she loves me
Both of them will conspire to sell you up the river the first time you don't do what they want. A woman that wants a child is more desperate than any mans want for pussy

>>My wife is half-white, half-Nicaraguan (yes, I'm a race traitor)
This is the most American post possible. Burgers are weak cucks.

Wait... Nicaragua is in America.
So what race is your goddamned wife actually?
Are you fucking retarded you fucking cuck.
Nicaraguan, you mean like... a native American???
Or a European that came to America?
Or a Nigger?
America is fucked up anyway, because lets be honest:
What difference is bigger? Slav/German
or German/English
or German/Hispanic
or English/Irish ?

Spics are white, that's the truth.
Niggers aren't.
And from racial distance it's like this:
Turks - Greeks - Slavs - Germanics - English - Irish - Spics
They ALL have a small distance.
Now, there is another distance between Turks and Arabs, and it isn't that big either.
and then
White people ---------------------------------- Niggers
There is a GIGANTIC distance between those.

Also
White people ----- Asians
There is a big distance between them, but by far not as big as with niggers.

Biggest of all is Asians ------------------------------------------------- Niggers.

So please don't talk pure bs with us, what race is your wife actually?

Wait why is she a whore/tramp. I didnt see the previous thread. If she was raped, then that's not really a fair accusation, is it? Especially if shes just 13 years old.

Attached: 1536359366138.png (1000x1000, 51K)

what a stupid larp thread

Yes, she already knows how to take daddy's cummies after all.

>28.
>Trying to conceive for 4 years.
Ditch the wife and try again. Assuming your balls work of course. Literally no reason to be getting involved with the wife's family when she can't even provide you a child.

If you had a 4 year old kid or two then getting a 13 year old in the house wouldn't be a bad thing as you can basically dump a bunch of chores and babysitting duties on the kid as 'rent'. By 13 they really require no effort at all especially if you don't give a shit whether they turn out alright.

No. You would be dumping time and resources into another man's child - you would be literally cucking yourself.

spics are not white you dumb fucking saurkraut kike

>Not working it to the bone.
Do you even know how to raise children?

Fuck her, that will love everything.

I literally don't know what you're talking about. Could you elaborate? What would I go to prison for?
Nicaragua was colonized by Spaniards in 1527. Google Pedro Arias Davila. My wife's mother's maiden name was Davila. My wife is technically a Nicraguan princess -- a descendant of the man who stole the entire country from the natives. She's the heiress to a 1600 acre tamale farm.

My wife is some mixture of Spaniard (descendants of Roma gypsies) and Native Central American (Garifuna, Mague, Mayanga, Miskito, Rama, Subitaba, and Ulwa)

As far as the "white" half, their surname is literally "white". My wife's maiden name was "White", her father's name was "White", and her paternal grandfather's name was "White". So I don't know what ethnicity that is. I know that her paternal grandmother was Irish.

Attached: did jew nose.jpg (222x250, 10K)

Good job pulling a quote from my old thread. But why are you constantly replying to yourself?

Get a life, bro

It sounds like you already want to fuck the kid

Ubernigger kys

Hey you retarded Serb, we have IDs. We can see you. Stop samefagging, it's embarrassing.

>I really don't want to go from having no children to raising a 13-year old parasite who isn't even my own flesh and blood.

All consciousness is part of the same whole.

She dresses like a whore, she flirts with guys at her school, she willfully stayed at an older man's house, and there are text messages where she propositioned the older man

It's only "rape" because she's 13. She fucking begged for it.

He's still going

Hey OP can you answer?

stay salty lmao

:OOOOOO rly? tell me more ??

post proof

Dude ... you know Jow Forums show the poster's ID and we know it's you the entire thread, right ?

Some Serbian faggot is flooding the thread with posts from the last thread because he thinks it makes him cool or something.

This

This guy is why we have janitors btw

Attached: pejakatcomputer.jpg (648x595, 187K)

See:

>Like it or not, there is plenty of evidence that how society reacts to pedophilia is more harmful than the pedophilia itself.
Kill yourself. Spreading disease to children, sexually ruining young girls from childhood, defiling marriages, etc will ruin our society, even worse than it already has. A woman should only have one sexual partner, their husband. Not their uncle, or a strange adult, or their dads friend.

To her, that is part of her family. Sounds like you have no children with your wife? If you don't want your first and possibly only child with her to be this girl, then you have irreconcilable differences

Either you tell her it isn't happening, or you can leave her. The only other option is to go with it but imagine paying her child support on a kid neither of you even had

Oh well in that case, just dont take her. Think of the risks her whoring will bring. Like if she gets some sort of STD or pregnant. You should try in vitro fertilization with your wife instead of adopting the girl.

she wears the pants?? fucking say no and get it over with

>A woman should only have one sexual partner, their husband.
That is true. But OP's statement is still true. It isn't his fault that the girl is doing these things.

Leave your wife

Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect

Your LARP is shit.
we always had them, and shit like what I did still happens and many times goes unnoticed. I wonder how many reports will it take for them to notice and punish me...

first coast pest most

Thus are the rewards of marrying a mutt.

Attached: bill maher really.jpg (459x433, 30K)

I agree with you, whole-heartedly, that a woman should only have one sexual partner.

I don't believe that a woman should wait until she's 18 to find that partner. If an 8 year old child finds a 15 year old guy who she really likes and who really likes her, and they grow close together and explore their sexuality slowly over the next 8 years, waiting until she's 16 to finally have intercourse (at which point he's 23) then I don't think there's anything wrong with this

If a 13 year old girl meets a single, virgin 32 year old man and he thinks she's cute and wants to raise her, care for her, and eventually marry her - I don't think there's anything wrong with this

I also think that women are ALREADY having extra-marital affairs and pre-marital sex. I don't think there's any additional damage done by allowing this at younger years (but I DO think there's additional damage done by demonizing it)

Leave her.
If she is the kind of woman that throw everything to the wind on a whim as soon as a crying child is implied in a conversation, you should have never married her anyway.
Leave her even if you somehow convince her to stop her bullshit. She is going to try shit like that again and again until it stick and/or *you* get stuck forever with it. Find someone else.

>I'll see if I can put this kid up for a week
what the fuck are you doing you dumb cunt. put your foot down and stop it. You don't want her in your home and you don't want to be legally responsible for her.

You can be legally forced to pay for a kid that isn't yours if you stay and your dumb cunt wife keeps her. even if you separate you could be forced to pay child support. there have been cases where the courts ordered men to pay child support for a child DNA tests proved wasn't his.

Either stop her from coming over or get the fuck out of that ticking timebomb. hell if the cunt kid hates you she could claim you raped her and who do you think people would believe?
do not let her in your house.

> I don't know if our marriage will survive this kind of back-stabbing.

Good to know you're a man, your rage is fully justified, modern bitches are out of fucking line, do not cave under the pressure your gut is telling you something listen to it, bitches are empty vessels too stupid to think especially in emotional situations. Right now the bitch you've handed your balls to is acting like an irrational child, don't forget it.

Attached: 1482950340184.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

Attached: Wojak.png (485x392, 49K)

One

It sounds to me like your only choice is to groom the 13 year old and tap it when she's 18. Ditch the wife and continue pumping. Have a dozen children.

You sound like a cunt. You have the opportunity to help out a poor 13 year old girl, who like many in the West are getting destroyed by a toxic society.

you overestimate, user

>Jow Forums unironically makes posts like this while accusing the left of pushing for pedophilia

Attached: angry goebbels.jpg (228x228, 19K)

>She's incredibly smart
Doesn't seem that way to me. Get yourself the fuck out of this situation before you find yourself defending yourself from false diddling charges the first time you tell this kid "no".

Attached: egressdisplayteam.jpg (180x175, 40K)

Yeah, this is pretty much my big concern. It'd be one thing if we were letting a family member stay over for a week. it's entirely another when we're taking in a child with baggage under very heavy pretext and that stay will likely exceed a week and my wife is vicariously treating this child as her own because she's desperate to have a baby.

This is going to go south very fast. If this kid isn't gone in a week I'll likely start looking for a divorce lawyer. Which is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, because I love this woman, but I can't let that irrational love ruin my entire life.

My wife and I recently tried IUI and we were successful in getting pregnant but lost the child. We're going to try it one more time before going to IVF, which costs 15x more

Train her to be the first female school shooter.
We need equality for women EVERYWHERE

Attached: 1489181842589.jpg (635x336, 30K)

SAGE

Its amazing isnt it

go on...

I don't want a meth head for a future wife. If I dump the wife I'm more likely to move to East Asia and start a new life there.

I have the opportunity, but not the responsibility. You have the opportunity to give your entire paycheck to a homeless guy, but you don't.

I'm not among the groups bitching about the left's push for pedophilia. I personally think pedophilia isn't harmful and should be legalized. The age of consent used to be 7-10 before women got the right to vote.

Pedophilia is a hard red pill to swallow, but it's a red pill none the less.

She's good at math, has a great memory, and is great as problem solving. She's a fucking train wreck when it comes to separating emotion from decisions.

Kill your wife. You'll go to jail for less time than defaulting on child support.

If cute, take the 13 yo and lose the wife.

Just tell her no you goddamn cuck

That's all I've got so far. She also lives in Jacksonville, Florida (the drug capital of the south), her "mother" (my wife's aunt) is a degenerate who has had MULTIPLE sex partners (of both sexes), her "father" (my wife's dead uncle) was a hard drug abuser who died from an overdose, her real mother was a meth head who sold a baby for $10,000, and her real father is still unidentified

This girl has had a fucked up life so far - and the woman raising her hasn't been any help. She literally stayed with us briefly and I heard my wife's aunt tell this child (10 at the time) things like "don't bother with learning fractions, no one uses those in real life" or "you're gonna be fat because you have fat genes and there's nothing you can do about it"

As far as her being a whore, this started recently. Around a year ago she started flirting with guys at school, dressing slutty, and asked to be put on birth control. This led to her "mother" (wife's aunt) to call my wife and cry and whine about how she doesn't know what happened or why her daughter is so fucked up. After that it was radio silence for a year and now we got called this morning with this. I've been getting more details slowly throughout the day.

I told her no. She said that if it weren't for the "rape" I wouldn't mind if she came to stay with us for a week and I'm just acting "irrational" because I'm afraid of helping people in need. I told her that only bad things would come from getting involved and what was best for the child was staying where she was, and she started on a rant about how the "rapist" had a gun and would probably kill the child if the cops were called so she needs a safe place to just "get away" from everything.

Oh, and since I started this thread my wife asked if I minded the 13 year old joining us on a cruise. A cruise that's planned for THREE WEEKS from now, not one. Which means she's already broken her "only a week" deal. Worse yet, this wasn't just any ordinary cruise. Her fertility treatments lined up with the timing and it was going to be an opportunity for my wife and I to have tons of sex in another attempt to conceive. This was LITERALLY a sex cruise for us. We had NO plans except to have CONSTANT and DAILY sex. And now she wants to bring a 13 year old rape-victim with us.

I'm going to give her a couple of days to realize what an absolute moron and bitch she's being. If she doesn't realize, I honestly think I'm going to have to file for divorce.

Typical. My points still stands. There is no upside to this and unlimited downside.

Attached: eject.jpg (549x396, 151K)

lol a 28 year old man doesn't need a gun to kill a 13 year old girl.

And now we watch *your* life about to get ruined because you didn't stop the bullshit soon enough ... told you she would get more and more.
You said yes to a week : you said yes to a cruise, you already said yes to a year, you already said yes to adoption. Good job user. You lost everything and you didn't know it yet.
Divorce her in emergency or make peace with taking of your new daughter, you are too far in for any another alternative now.

Depending on how this turns out odds are I'll become another case study for MGTOW. At this point I'm just going to give my wife a few days to realize how dumb she's being.

This may very well be the breaking point in our marriage.

She is clearly done trying to have kids with you since she now has an opportunity to raise a child. Think about it, you're going to have to wait AT LEAST 5 years until this girl is out. That puts you both at 33. That wouldn't be terrible if those 5 years were spent saving money, but it won't because you'll be draining your resources on this girl (there will be therapy bills, medical, and legal as well.)
Tell her that she already broke the 1 week "agreement" so all agreements are off and the girl cannot come at all now.
Plus she knew what this cruise is about. A lot of people here think women are stupid because they are good manipulators. Women are not retarded, they know what they are doing.

Record it though and post audio.

Attached: 1530571525011.gif (286x356, 539K)

кeк Kosovar shills full force replying to themselves

>>I'm going to give her a couple of days to realize what an absolute moron and bitch she's being. If she doesn't realize, I honestly think I'm going to have to file for divorce.
nigger I and many others have told you.

do
not
allow
this

you dumb motherfucker. if it comes to divorce THIS FUCKING DAY then do it. Do not be in the same home as that child for your own good. As soon as she steps off that fucking airplane you will never get rid of her. this could even lead to paying child support for this kid your wife arbitrarily decided to take in.
listen to the fucking advice.

Oops, i left something out. You'll have to wait at least 5 years because a responsible parents would not have an infant around that train wreck of a child. It's sad, but it is what it is.
Here's some birdies.

Attached: 1534455046942.jpg (467x341, 180K)

what the fuck are you doing you stupid retard?

>. As soon as she steps off that fucking airplane you will never get rid of her.
Yeah, just wait until this girl tells everyone she's fucking her new foster parent.

Attached: 1526283926525.png (480x599, 553K)

Divorce. You have a wife who wants to give your money, your labour, to people who will do nothing but take from you. She probably votes democrap.

whatever you do, don't even give an inkling to your wife that you are not thinking about not raping her.

I mean really that would be fucked up

This If you are going to put a stop this, you have to drop the hammer right NOW.
She has this all planned out already and she's literally just going down the list.
Once the child is here she's here to stay.
Once the child is here she'll likely NOT WANT TO HAVE YOUR CHILD.
She's putting you on the path of the cuck, all to raise a future meth head single mother. Even if you file divorce, YOU'LL STILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT, which just guarantees the child's disastrous future. End this, now.

Her wife probably wants to use her as a sex toy for their relationship. OP says that her family is fucked and white trash but she isn't... Yet.

This. At the very least, your story could be immortalized as a warning to all men. Record and post.

This. Your marriage is probably already over bro, it's just a question of when.

Attached: 032206-eject_sign.jpg (441x389, 61K)

Tell her no.
In order to foster a child you have to a stable family. It's not an easy process.
At any point during this entire process you can say no.
You can actually actively call them and tell them you don't want this child in your house.
It's legally your house right? Is your name on it?
If so your wife has no standing.
Call Child Services.

This is all bullshit. God you guys are gullible

>When you try to troll Jow Forums but don't realize there's poster ID's.

Serbia go home you're drunk.

Attached: I am ready.jpg (700x1409, 76K)

>This thread
What in the goddamn are you retards doing now

Here is what comes out of situations like this: 13 yo meth baby is going to meh and fuck for it. You, user, will be getting accused of raping her. Sure sure so what if you did not do it. Still cost you every penny and your life to prove your innocence.
Pro tip: if your wife is not giving you children, there is zero reason to be a fuck and stay with her. LEAVE NOW. Mark my words this does not bode well for you.

>have a hard decisision to make that could have a huge impact on the future of my marriage
>betteraskpol.jpeg

you are fucking retarded
kys

Attached: retard-pepe.jpg (238x192, 20K)

>this is the ID of a future live-streamed suicide

Don't laugh. I knew a fellow that this happened to.

FIRST
also /Thread

That kid is going to stay if you accept it into your home for even one week.

No means no. If your wife doesn't respect your wishes because she's an emotional basket case over thinking about a 13 year old whore getting killed by the guy that had sex with her, she's fucking lost.

Be a man.

NEVER DATE, LIVE WITH, MOVE IN WITH, GET-TO-KNOW AND/OR ASSOCIATE WITH SINGLE MOTHERS

thats your first mistake.

anyways, letting her move in means you will NEVER get rid of her

You are weak, OP. Your word should be final, and if you don't want to take the girl into your home, your wife should unironically be so subservient to you that it would not be in question.
If your wife is willy-nilly buying plane tickets and making decisions like these, you fucked up somewhere along the way. The fact that you write the title "Apparently we're fostering a raped child" insinuates that you are somehow powerless to stop this, in YOUR household lol. GTFO. Of course, I'm still 99% sure this is a slide thread. Fuck you.

Yep. Divorce time. Quietly move out any important shit you don't want to have to go back for, guns, extra car, whatever, then move yourself out. Tell her ONE TIME why, do not argue. WALK AWAY.

You have to save yourself. We live in an anarcho tyranny. YOU are the chump who makes the money. Do these people and THEIR system will crush you one way or the other. But if you walk away to save yourself from THEIR SYSTEM they shame you for it. Walk away, user. The ship burned and sunk already .

You are the most redpilled poster I’ve seen on Jow Forums today.

>Worse yet, this wasn't just any ordinary cruise. Her fertility treatments lined up with the timing and it was going to be an opportunity for my wife and I to have tons of sex in another attempt to conceive. This was LITERALLY a sex cruise for us. We had NO plans except to have CONSTANT and DAILY sex. And now she wants to bring a 13 year old rape-victim with us.
Talk to your wife, dude. Be very clear. You want kids with her. You dont want care of this child to get in the way of you having and raising kids with her.