G*ng St*lking Jews

American Jewish/Israeli NGOs/Lobbies/Civic Rights Group, are Spying/profiling/Data gathering on people like you for Israel and furthermore the Nation of Judaism. They are also involved in what you might know as Gang St*alking or Zersetzung.Groups such as the ADL, B'nai B'rith, the Freemasons, Sabbatean Frankists(BDSM/Satanic Occult Elite), Shriners, Elks Clubs, other (((Fraternal))) organizations. They work sort of like a mafia or secret police where as they can "Tap" individual Jews in influential positions IE medical, legal, civic duty to steal information and leak it, or even "mob/flash stalk". They can also facilitate a rigged Hegel Dialectic to remove you from individual communities and steer perception in communities, as their counterparts in the media do on a National level. There is precedent for these activities. The ADL and the MANY Fraternal, Jewish/Israeli militant American NGO's need to be dismantled and NEVER allowed a surface to build upon again.Sedition defies what these people are doing! This should remain a General TBQFH

>The Ugly Truth About the ADL

whale.to/b/adl.pdf

>Thirty Years of Collusion Between the ADL and Stasi

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1994/eirv21n33-19940819/eirv21n33-19940819_050-thirty_years_of_collusion_betwee.pdf

>What’s in Al Jazeera’s undercover film on the US Israel lobby?

electronicintifada.net/content/whats-al-jazeeras-undercover-film-us-israel-lobby/23496

>Sabbatean_Frankism as the Paradigm of the Modern Left

therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/

>The Satanic Cult that Rules the World

henrymakow.com/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html

Attached: JIDF Party Van.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/content/whats-al-jazeeras-undercover-film-us-israel-lobby/23496
en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=g49P0WC77cE
ted.com/talks/hubertus_knabe_the_dark_secrets_of_a_surveillance_state/transcript?language=en#t-14148
archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Dyp3jexA0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174323873/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0m0C3f158
youtube.com/watch?v=HF9G9M0cR0E
wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZRr9V7Z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're watching

We know cockbag. Your people are tyrants

Attached: 1493329770642.jpg (608x566, 35K)

Sheep are meant to be herded

Shonda fur die goyim. Dance for us

Attached: Jewish Culture.png (445x265, 111K)

Bump

Attached: 1528824574845m.jpg (1024x655, 113K)

Bump

>doesn't realize he's a sheep too
oh the hilarity of cut-dick autistic Iranians LARPing as jews

>>What’s in Al Jazeera’s undercover film on the US Israel lobby?
>electronicintifada.net/content/whats-al-jazeeras-undercover-film-us-israel-lobby/23496
When is this film coming out? How can we get our hands on it?

It is lobbied HEAVILY against. There are some clips that have been leaked on Youtube, I don't have them tho. They specifically mention in one of the clips doing takedowns against "Critics" of Israel, similar to what I've posted in the OP

H ing_wrong
i h
t t
ler_did_nothing_wr
n o
_ n
Hitler_did g

H______ing_wrong
i_______h_______
t_______t_______
ler_did_nothing_wr
_______n______o
______________n
Hitler_did______g

We are also
watching

Generation
Of
REVENGE

lmao jews watching us?

just like if we fuck their wives, their going to watch too?

/KEKED!!!!!1111

U-S-A, JEW-S-A?????

Attached: usa.png (1789x2154, 339K)

>We know cockbag. Your people are tyrants
>They can also facilitate a rigged Hegel Dialectic to remove you from individual communities and steer perception in communities, as their counterparts in the media do on a National level.

We know it's true. The Jews are terrorists, first it was Palestine now it's the entire world.

Well said

why would they be gathering data on 'poeple like me' ?

Attached: snk.webm (426x426, 2.13M)

Jews are pretty based. Sort of makes me want to make up my own religion and eat them. Whenever I see them raping/murdering whites, I get a boner. Thank you Jews. I love you

Attached: IMG_2809.jpg (550x427, 104K)

>Schizoposting and LARPing in the same post

I love threads like this. Especially when it brings the "WHITES WILL HAVE REVENGE" posters out of the woodwork. Considering at least 40% of white people regularly vote for their own genocide I think that whites are more of a danger to themselves than jews are.

>(((Me)))
FTFY.

Whites can't differentiate between European and Ashkenazi, they're being beaten by deception not might. They don't know any better, because they've been sugar coated swill about Jewry their entire lives, and that programming is HARD to break free from. For many of them it's just too stressfull, they'd rather be ruled and continue to live in their blissful little paradise created with drugs, alcohol, sports, consumerism, Hollywood, etc...They're being duped

The bastards have economically marginalized me and basically attempted to make it impossible for me to achieve anything. They're going to try to steal my grandparents property as well. All because I made fun of them in Facebook on high school.

They want to control everything. From culture, to history, to what you eat and nature it'self. What else would expect from a group of people who say they are God's elect.

It doesn't matter what nation you hail from, what your skin color is or what language you speak you are expected to be their slave and surrender your property or you are immediately considered to be at war with them.

Gang stocking is the most retarded meme in the history of the world. It is more retarded than “We Was Kangz”, more retarded than “trump Russia collusion” And even slightly more retarded than the Qanon larp
> stop embarrassing Trump supporters you goddamn filthy faggot

Attached: image.jpg (400x416, 116K)

god I wish that tree was me

>Marginalized me
Go on user, tell me more. What country you from? I've had the same done to me for talking about the JQ in public and online. I've seen enough Frankists Jews to last me a lifetime, they flashmob and used Masonry to basically blackball me, or smear me to the point where people think you're crazy/unstable/creepy. It's quite an elaborate system that Jews have been working on and progressing over time

Attached: Gangstalking_Ted_Gunderson_FBI_proof.png (504x638, 50K)

>Whites can't differentiate between European and Ashkenazi, they're being beaten by deception not might.

Absolutely based and red pilled. The average European doesn't know that Jews transcend all national borders and ethnic superficiality.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

Attached: internationaljewcloneedit.jpg (392x581, 48K)

Its ultimatly suicidal because they rely on criminals and criminal acts to keep their little game up.
Tick tock :)

Attached: ONUI_1.png (600x652, 208K)

It's real user. You a Mason? It was called Zersetzung in East Germany. This is hi tech, 21st Century Zersetzung from Jews to so called enemies of Jews. Jews create their own problems everywhere they go, and this illegal system of persecution is just that, a problematic system created by Jews. They're such cowards they can't even admit to it, they can't even own their own wars against Goyim, EVERYTHING is deception

I live in Kommiefornia in what they call an Eruv; which has been expanded. For a long time my neighborhood has been on the periphery of their community and as property values have increased they have begun expanding. They want to kick all non-Jewish property owners out of the area. They don't care about you if you're a renter because that means they control the property and make rents from it. But if you own it they want to take it from you.

I basically live in California's version of Brooklyn.

Attached: greater-israel-map5.jpg (579x484, 50K)

So you're either saying that whites lack agency to the extent that they can't think for themselves, or that they lack free will entirely.

I don't see any point in arguing the point with you, but the errant contradiction in your post is comical. By saying it's not their fault they vote for their own genocide you're implicitly stating they they lack agency to such a substantial degree that they might as well not even have self awareness, like an NPC or something.

Attached: 1536328672603.png (264x274, 30K)

That's shitty user. Nothing to wake you up to who the Jews are firsthand like having to deal with them and their nepotistic group structure of hate/degradation.

If you can't beat them join them.

>So you're either saying that whites lack agency to the extent that they can't think for themselves, or that they lack free will entirely.

Most middle class white people don't have any incentive to question the system. If you're well fed, have a 9 to 5 job and a decently comfortable consumerist lifestyle the NFL, Netflix and year vacations should be enough to keep you pacified.

>Nothing to wake you up to who the Jews are firsthand like having to deal with them and their nepotistic group structure of hate/degradation.

The secular American Jews were always in the area, they're easier to get along with. But more recently more and more of the Israeli and Ultra-Orthodox Jews have been moving into the area. They might as well be trying to set up a sharia-zone. Also they are known to cause all sorts of issues.

Also This:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

It's not libel.

Bump
youtube.com/watch?v=g49P0WC77cE

Attached: 23_Drugs_When_Victims_Rule_A_Critique_Of_Jewish_Pre_Eminence_In_America.png (518x661, 53K)

I know for a fact gang stalking is real...I've dealt with it on behalf of a friend...everyone thought he was insane, I knew he wasn't.

With that said these people on youtube going off at postal workers for "stalking" them are most likely insane. Oh, and the people counting blue and red cars.

Never. I'd rather live an exhausting life of fighting them, with no clear path of victory, than concede.

If you are not an NPC, you are a Jew!

They were right all along about the goyim!

Attached: 8db7e480-f8aa-420f-806d-408dcc1886a3.png (1108x85, 7K)

Stop calling it gang-stalking. The German name Zersetzung is most appropriate. Because it's government surveillance of your electronic footprint and the use of snitches and informants. The worst part is the fact they share information with their collaborators leading to the complete defamation of your character.

They make it impossible to have a normal social life as anyone you contact will be turned against you. They make it impossible to keep a job as they will contact any potential employers and they will harass you and them if you're hired.

The bigger the networks become, the more vulnerable they become to getting exposed.
Tick tock.

Attached: Israel_Pedos.jpg (2047x1582, 507K)

Alright...I know what they do, they drive people to the brink. Now that I know this new word maybe I can get more studying done on the matter.

Wrong pic.

Attached: NPCs and Jews.jpg (982x104, 25K)

I went on birthright AFTER getting redpilled. They aren't as capable as you think

>Alright...I know what they do, they drive people to the brink.
>Now that I know this new word maybe I can get more studying done on the matter.

Oh there are a lot of people who know about it.

Hey I was invited to that, How can I Jew the Jews and claim I am also a Jew to go to vacation to Jewland?

Some are fake videos for sure to make it look nutty. Others are people who are caught in in "The Game" of gang stalking to such an extent, that they see these patterns, triggers, etc.. but they are in such survival mode and begging for help to an extent that they don't realize, that others cannot witness what they see. Also as far as color coded cars, that's Freemasonry. Freemasons will generally have FRESH WASHED cars black,red, blue, or silver(white). I've seen them set their vehicles in a color coded triangle around my location.
Don't be too hard up on the people in youtube videos, they're overstressed and don't know what or who is doing this to them. Took me 2 years of confronting them publicly and digging around the web to figure out the different elements of this program, and without a doubt there are many more elements. I just know for a fact, Freemasonry is a big part of this thing. Blue Lodge Masonry I think it's sold to them like a Roast, like you see on Comedy Central. But the higher degrees in the York/Scottish Rite, these are your actual gang stalkers, being sold an ideal, and hooking psychological triggers in the target, flashmobbing them, trying to run their cars off the road, etc...So many of them are witnessing patterns and repeated behavior, it's just hard to capture that on film and sell that to people who still live in the Matrix so to speak

Good...the more the merrier.

They were actively messing with my buddy's house and items inside. Several of the perps I witnessed doing various things were kikes. It was so bizarre that most people simply will not believe it happened.

Using " Zersetzung" I can get to more information without dealing with all the nutty crap that "gang stalking" brings up.

Just tell them a parent is Jewish but you were raised secular. My paternal gp was the only Jew and he converted to Christianity 80 years ago. I just told them my dad was Jewish

Praise him

Oh I won't give anyone shit even if I think their videos are fake. I believe many of them are simply bandwagoners looking for attention, maybe I'm wrong. I can fully understand how someone that's having this psychological warfare waged upon them would seemingly go off the deep end.

I would like to help others that are having these issues.

Come gang stalk me on my 40 acres. I will blow your fucking head off.

Based post user, glad there are woke people around still. This is exactly how it works, and I agree it Gang Stalking the term is almost a pitfall to make people look crazy. I like to use Zersetzung since it has historical precedence

Bingo. They gaslight you while this is happening as well, but you're right they want to push you to suicide or mass shooting, by making you think you're going crazy or being persecuted in such a way that you hate humanity or start to feel like an animal. This is where you can start smelling the Jewish side of it as well

Its also called ((community watch))
Check at your courthouse for positions!

Attached: charls-gun.png (235x321, 150K)

Good shit man. This can happen to anyone that tries to redpill about Jews. They'll make you an Amalek

Definitely another aspect of it, Community Watch groups. Everything in the US is subversive at this point, it's BAD. Each group that is under the spell of subversion, is fed a different ideal for this thing we call "gang stalking"

nice

>Using " Zersetzung" I can get to more information without dealing with all the nutty crap that "gang stalking" brings up.

Remember the Stasi would break into people's homes an plant listening devices. They don't have to even do that anymore. There are cellphones and the internet. It's pretty easy for them to use the telecom companies, google, apple,intel, and samsung to get your personal data off your devices.

>Based post user, glad there are woke people around still. This is exactly how it works, and I agree it Gang Stalking the term is almost a pitfall to make people look crazy. I like to use Zersetzung since it has historical precedence

I'm pretty lucky to be honest. I could be in the American Gulag or dead. As for using Zersetzung I just say "under surveillance" instead of gang-staking, if I say anything at all.

I'd like to speak more about my friend's situation...it isn't exactly like Zersetzung because he wasn't targeted at work AFAIK(maybe this doesn't make a difference, I dunno).

Multiple people would constantly walk by his house in a suburb, the same 4-5 people; over and fucking over again all day(they weren't residents there). Many times they would stop and just stare at the house as if they were mannequins.

When he was gone he would come back home to pots of coffee made, sometimes he would even wake up to a pot of coffee making, he didn't use an automatic timer or anything. The classic furniture rearrangement would happen as well.

He had foul odors inside his car, maybe something nasty shoved into the air vents.

Many more things other than this happened, it was a while back so I'll post more as I remember. We did get video of people entering his house and doing these things, I did not keep copies of the video for myself, it was his place so it belonged to him. I wish I had kept it now though. This all happened before I knew this was a thing.

Keep going. Sounds textbook to me. One thing I caught people in my neighborhood doing(Jews manipulated them) was letting their dogs urinate under my car, on the concrete. Then when you start your car up it smells like dogpiss. It's all a form of Satanic Ritual Abuse really, a way for Jews to carry on their fucked up actions of the past

sup jews, gimme money and I'll do ANYTHING

They call that a shabbos goy

>Its also called ((community watch))
>I'd like to speak more about my friend's situation...it isn't exactly like Zersetzung because he wasn't targeted at work AFAIK(maybe this doesn't make a difference, I dunno).

If you have a routine it's pretty easy for them to figure it out. They'll know for how long you're away from your home, what time you typically go do something, who you meet with and etc. I know a lot about their methods. All you have to do is watch the Bourne movies to get an idea of how they can track you.

I would wonder why people would do this to others but then I see articles about retirees being good little snitches for the police so it makes sense.

I wish I could go on...there were 2 other really bizarre things that were happening and I just can't recall at the moment. If it makes any different my friend and I served in the Army together. He was somewhat into conspiracies and all that jazz. We weren't the closest and I have no clue what happened before he got ahold of me, apparently it had been going on a while. I've since lost touch with him, I hope he's ok and they didn't destroy his life. I thought we had resolved the issue, but maybe not.

>It's all a form of Satanic Ritual Abuse really, a way for Jews to carry on their fucked up actions of the past.

I has nothing to do other than they want something for you or they view you as a threat. It's not always the Jews in some cases you speak out against the dumping of industrial waste in your community or you speak out against the number of people immigrating. You can write your Congressman and end up getting surveiled.

You can be a leftist or a conservative and end up being under surveillance. All the government has to do is find you to be a threat. The Government views anti-Israel and Jewish sentiment to be a threat. And the Mossad has an in with the technology companies so many targeted individuals are victims because of their anti-Israeli and Jewish sentiment.

(I know I have this Fascist Flag)

Let's hear about their methods bud...I'd like to know as much about these people as possible. Or maybe you can point me to a legitimate resource.

> Or maybe you can point me to a legitimate resource.
ted.com/talks/hubertus_knabe_the_dark_secrets_of_a_surveillance_state/transcript?language=en#t-14148

I hope a fudd like you can tolerate a German accent.

Attached: juv_zitty.gif (2516x2544, 385K)

lol Spent a lot of time with Germans, so I'm good.

this. jews are pussies.

>this. jews are pussies.

Extremely violent and dangerous.

they do no fighting themselves

>they do no fighting themselves

They only fight when they have the advantage. I never underestimate my adversary.

they can gang stalk you at work, depending on their connections. then can gang stalk you as soon as you leave your house. they can follow you around with multiple cars, etc...

the place to see how and if, you are being followed. is to walk around. they will send signals on you to know, that they are apart of a certain gang. or if anything, others can use another gangs signals, to make it seem like they are...in reality. they aren't. they are just trying to brainwash you, or make you feel as IF, you are surrounded...

they can use certain license plates, while you drive around. to let you know, that they are apart of so and so, or let you know they know....

for instance if you were posting in Jow Forums, and typed NPC.... they will send someone in, with the license plate NPC.

a lot of things they can do, psychologically and physically. LOOK AT THE INTERVIEW FROM DAVE CHAPPELLE "made him a marked man"

they can control other families, with money. maybe offer a certain X amount, to watch you, for a X time....

they can also send CARS to run you over. which is their perfered method of murder and less risky to track or get into court. YET, if it keeps happening, and IS A PATTERN...its obvious.

OH AND THEY CAN PAY OFF THE COURTS, LAWYERS, ETC...especially district attorneys.

i know this from personal experience, finding out a trafficking/sex/human ring, in the db/walnut area....also brea-ish

the trailers are cleared now
follow my meta data for more links + evidence.
www.wikisummaries.org/wiki/The_33_Strategies_of_War

Attached: thering1.jpg (943x557, 269K)

smart

here's another great resource of how these rings work, who they involve, etc...

archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america_djvu.txt

Somebody called?

Attached: Merchants ns.webm (688x480, 354K)

>for instance if you were posting in Jow Forums, and typed NPC.... they will send someone in, with the license plate NPC.

That's weird. I don't get that. I appreciate your contribution.

Not smart enough.

Thanks. Now I want to find patterns and see if anyone near where I live is being stalked. It hasn't personally happened to me...even after helping my friend. Maybe they're less likely to do it unless you're already somewhat separated from others?

The movie The Game, kind of feels like that as well. Also Rosemary's Baby, the way the cult works in that is EXACTLY the same MO as gang stalking

>The Game
That is exactly how I would describe it.

Rare?

I was in the Army too, 11b. Keep postin man, that's what these threads are for. I believe it's being done to people who are "threats" or seen as unable to be controlled by the "state". Other people think it's spiritual and ties into theology and the coming of Christ, because there is a very "evil" or spiritually dark aspect of the program, possibly demonic
I really want more info on how it's sold to people on the ground level, because clearly most of the actors in this thing don't know they're being systematically manipulated to break someone. From what I can tell they make you out to be a violent, or unstable person, or a sex offender, etc...This way people on the ground feel justified in doing the little skits or subliminal insults. Every group that they get to participate, they sell them a different ideal about the target.

"mk ultra" brain-washing techniques.

you go on Jow Forums to start your day. you contribute to an NPC, thread.

next thing you know while driving to church. you see license plate that cuts you off, IT SAYS NPC.

later that day...while at church. you hear someone talking and they mention "NPC"

then you drive back from home... and see another license plate, from a different car. that says. "NPC"

now...you go home...and the first thread you see on Jow Forums, is another "NPC" thread..

how do you feel?

How is it that you can be a beta male OC pepe memer, yet at the same time believe you or any of your peers are important enough to be stalked by a pack of Jews?

They fight through deception, not might. It's literally like fighting against a virus with Jews, the Agents in the Matrix
Great fuckin post user, I use Dave ALOT as a firsthand example of what they'll do to you. As soon as he mentioned it in that interview, he didn't know what was happening but I sensed it right away. He got on the Jews' bad side. And the hand signals, yes. That's how I caught on to the Mason angle of this, they can't stop exposing theirselves. I think I've learned enough about Masonry fighting this thing to be a Master Mason hah. But yah good post man, glad to have you in here
The Game meets Truman Show

Hooah, 11B as well.

I can definitely see this being spiritual, the people I saw doing the bidding appeared possessed a good portion of the time. Who else could do such things to other people than truly evil assholes.

This is an issue that needs to be taken seriously, not something ascribed to nutters and brushed under the rug. It's unfortunate that so many people would rather assume victims are insane so they can go back to their comfortable life, beer and sportsball instead of helping resolve the issue.

What's the best way to help people that are under attack? I imagine many are hitting high levels of paranoia and wouldn't react well to a stranger offering help.

>fight through deception
yeah, pussies.

>I really want more info on how it's sold to people on the ground level, because clearly most of the actors in this thing don't know they're being systematically manipulated to break someone.

Read:
I know their post syntax is a bit rough. But they're legit.

I got a good idea that you know what you're talking about. But that makes no sense. Everything else you said makes sense. The weird thing is after I started being watched I started looking at license plates for no reason.

It's not about how important you are. I don't know whether or not Jews are behind it but I've been a victim of this myself for almost 5 years. I've learned to live with it and I don't even waste time researching it anymore, but for the first 2 years I learnt a lot about it. One thing I learned very quickly was that only a minority of the stalkers are paid professionals. Most of them do this shit for fun.

and the trash is meant to be taken out to the curb

Attached: hollywood.jpg (570x491, 58K)

I don't think they do it in Germany unless someone is really making an issue or something. Your country has a historical precedent that would make that sort of thing distasteful to your government.

>It's not about how important you are.
It's a matter of being on the radar or not.

>telling people how to behave
That shit is fucking annoying.

you want to question the license plate thing?

ok how do I describe this MK-ULTRA technique...

look up youtube "Inception - Elephant Scene"

here's the link: youtube.com/watch?v=H1Dyp3jexA0

now when you WHENEVER YOU HEAR someone mention "NPC" you think they are working for "us" the opposition. WHEN IT COULD BE ...people trying to help you. LETTING YOU KNOW. they are there. they know who you are. and they want to let you know. they want to help you.

but you don't know if they are, because they could be the enemy...

see where im going?

Attached: here2.jpg (1200x1600, 781K)

19K here. Zerstezung is a real thing.

fun stuff

Attached: funstuff.jpg (687x494, 85K)

look, i'm not an...

Attached: redacted2.jpg (1536x2048, 874K)

Not personally sure it's "Jew's" behind it. Some potential dot connecting:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174323873/

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0m0C3f158
youtube.com/watch?v=HF9G9M0cR0E
wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZRr9V7Z4

uhhh

Attached: IMG_0484.jpg (1536x2048, 868K)

My step dad was 19k. No doubt bud.