Should we be worried about the spread of Islam in Latin america?

Should we be worried about the spread of Islam in Latin america?

Attached: mexican muslim.jpg (500x515, 84K)

No.

>spread of Islam in Latin america?
now we have to worry about mexican muslims?

Islam is a3rd world region for people with sand everywhere.

Latin America is mostly a tropical paradise, they just leave because of coke dealers. Not a lot of room for Islam there

>crazy ass spics
>add derka
Either they reject it and give them the cartel welcome by dismembering them, or they embrace it and become even more insane.

Wahhabism is the new cold war. Just like communism had the soviet union as its benefactor, islam has Saudi Arabia. The soviets destroyed half of Latin America because they wanted to park nukes next door to the US, and the Wahhabis might try something similar with Islam.

no. haven't you noticed that muslim immigration has only been forced on white countries?

see, the synagogue of satan concurs

>even more insane.
>muslim drug lords
>now not only they cut your head off and peel off your face they turn it into a bomb and record the bombing in 4k HD

Attached: 8940733847509283.jpg (548x366, 50K)

Whites do not convert to islam though, they are supposed to become shabbos kaffir, slaving away for the Muslims' welfare and giving them their wives and daugthers for fucktoys.

America is one of the few Western countries that is significantly unwelcoming to muslim migrants, mostly because of the September 11 attacks but also because we have a large Christian demographic who are distrustful of muslims. We are also much farther away from the muslim majority countries which makes it very difficult to send Muslim migrants here.

What the Wahabbis and Soros types might be looking to in the future, is to create more muslims in the poorer central and south American countries. On paper it would be easier to convert latin people to Islam and then send them across the US border illegally than to send them directly from the middle east, but this is all hypothetical and depends on whether or not Islam could ever become a significant demographic in Latin America. A lot of latinos have a tribal and protective mindset about Catholicism even if they are illiterate or degenerates who only show up for Easter and Christmas, which could make them either vulnerable to Islamist conversion, or too difficult to convert.

Wahhabists and the West are friends tho so this makes no sense

Cringe

Everyone should be worried wherever it spreads

we should be worried about the spread of latin america in north america

As bad as things are now, they will be even worse if the illegals pouring into our country convert to Islam.

possible but not probable

Wait what? 'the fuck did I miss?

Islam growing in Central America would be an absolute shitshow. The porous southern border being crossed by Islamist drug cartels. Mosques popping up in the southwest. Mexicans claiming they have Arab ancestry through the Spanish. I believe there is a chance it could happen.

they love that catholic shit so much

I totally agree but the hypothetical establishment and proliferation of Islam in Latin America seems like much less of an issue than the 40 or so million heart-ripping bodychopping mestizos already here

Venezuela has been helping the spread of Islam throughout the world for decades, all thanks to Chavez.

Attached: majewro.jpg (768x512, 141K)

Nah islam cant succeed there latin american is a fully christian continent muslims would be hated and NOBODY there gives a shit about political correctness so muslims would get shot on sight

Evangelicals in Brazil are known to frequently convert to Islam though.

>implying niggers and pardos are not worse than muslims

> Implying muslim niggers and pardos are not worse than common niggers and pardos

no

I honestly haven't seen any push for the normalization or spreading of Islam just yet.
I can only speak for my country, however.

Attached: nigge guncraft.jpg (640x640, 40K)

No thanks, stop infecting us with this your shit already. jesus fucking christ

Atheist Muslim here, I've noticed an increase in Muslim Latinos, they are a thing. There was a lot of arab immigration to Latin American countries though, mostly christian but some muslim. Arabs are actually wildly successful there.

*one XRP has been deposited in your wallet*

A sauce? A fucking chart?

No? Then fuck off with you lies..

Shouldn't you be spiking your hair with jell Santino?

A sauce? A fucking chart?

No? Then fuck off with you lies.

What the fuck.

There's already a fuck ton of Lebanese in South America, they're proxies for Hezbollah and they're bombing the shit out of Israeli embassies.

The Lebanese in South America are Christian.

Its happening here in the US. They are only going after Whites and Niggers, Spics are too close nit and still very catholic almost to a militant level in some areas

We're Colombian, we live an irrelevant shithole, that's probably why they haven't set their sights on us just yet.

Attached: choices, choices.jpg (546x896, 60K)

maybe

Attached: 24519214344_7d951bda5d_k.jpg (2048x1365, 676K)

>phoneposting