PROMINENT CONSERVATIVE DAVID FRENCH IS LEAVING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

David French is a high-profile conservative author with the National Review and other publications, and he is officially leaving the Republican Party due to Trump's behavior. Is American conservatism collapsing? Did Trump kill the Republican Party?

twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/1038518024968519680

Attached: French.jpg (654x996, 101K)

I evaluate each race on their merits as well. That's why I'm a white nationalist.

good

take all the jews and cucks with you

The fuck are you talking about? Trump has always been at odds with neocon faggots, look at McCain/Bush/Ryan/Romney, christcuck frenchie boy can go virtue signal for his globalist masters, its no surprise and makes no difference to me

Attached: 1527242651275.jpg (646x789, 151K)

Boomer cuckservatives get the pillow

>another fake conservative leaves

wasn't this the secret weapon of billy kristol to stop trump from winning the election?

Trump must be over target. French is a top drawer piece of shit that sucked Obama`s dick for 8 years and lusts after Hillary Clinton fucking him in the ass.

>National Review

lol, literal communists

Actually, he's 49, which makes him a Gen-X'er. Most conservative Gen-X'ers seem to hate Trump: Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Ben Sasse, etc.

American conservatism is really a rigid and boring movement

Their hierarchy of priorities never changes and the problems are always exaggerated

Which is why american conservatism revolves around constant attacks on the Left for its supposed constant, imminent threat to free speech and guns

This is the characteristic of american conservatism. Always the same set of problems

Last thought, Trump is a "RINO" in the sense that in a perfect world he would have run third party. RNC was acting like a complete disgrace leading up to the 2016 election, along with all the half-assed Republicans acting like they were offended by the pussy tape. It's no secret that Trump and a portion of the Republicans don't like each other, but these Republicans gave us Bush and Romney and the immigration disaster we're in right now so it doesn't bother me if they continue crowing. It's funny to me that Democrats are now all for these Republicans, solely because of Drumpf

Attached: 1535673503040.png (1024x683, 999K)

>I evaluate each race on the merits
So he's a Nazi?

>a literal who

>is American conservatism collapsing?
Yes, and good fucking riddance. American conservatism failed to deliver on its promises and the voters have more or less abandoned it in favor of Trump style populism and I don't see a resurgence anytime soon. #NeverTrump gets a little weaker every day, the neocon era is over.
>did Trump kill the Republican party?
I hear this a lot from liberals and cuckservatives, but the GOP is the most powerful it's been in decades and that's largely thanks to Trump. Before his nomination it was widely expected that Hillary would take the presidency and the Democrats would coattail into the house and senate. Trump gets voters to the polls, the GOP brand doesn't. I'm curious as to what these people think success for the GOP is, generally I judge a political party on electoral and policy success not how many favorable articles it gets in opposition media, it would seem that you OP and many like you think the opposite.

>evaluates each race on their merits
Wait, each race has different merits?
That actually sounds pretty racist, I thought we were all the same?

>National Review

Lol the National Hebrew.

Who?

David French is the faggot that Bill Kike Krystal wanted to run against Trump.

Him leaving the GOP sounds like a bonus.
Although I doubt it makes any difference whatsoever.

You must be young. It used to be concerned mostly with abortion and gay marriage, which did a permanent blow to them.

>Evaluate each race on the merits
So does Dicky Spencer

Gen-X masterrace reporting in, can confirm hatred of the marmalade messiah

Neocons go home

>jew with black kid no longer pretends to be pro white

good

What are they conserving exactly? I never understood the american "right".

(((National Review))) is a neocon rag

>Trump has always been at odds with neocon faggots
oh totally, user, with the exception of:

>ghouliani
>pence
>hannity
>huckabee
>bolton
>carlson
>o'reilly
>dershowitz
>bongino
>cruz
>ryan
>mcconnell
>sessions
>jordan
>nunes
>every neocon hannity has on

Neoconservatsim is throwing a tantrum. If I could gas one group it'd be neocons. You'd score enough jews doing it to get a 2 for 1 deal.

Conservative Under New Titleship

Suck am endless dick.
Gen X reporting in, many many more who actually work for a living hate liberals with utter disgust.
Main reason to vote for Trump...low taxes.
Gen X only cares about making money these days and will vote for person who lets us make more.
In other words, we are Trump loyalists who will give Michigan, Wisconsin and other former Dem states back to him in 2020.

>It used to be concerned mostly with abortion and gay marriage, which did a permanent blow to them
American conservatives long ago abandoned the issues of abortion and gay marriage. It appears only from time to time

Generally american conservatism is morally indifferent. It exists only because of petty and artificial attacks on the Left for supposed threats to free speech and guns

oh no what will we ever do without him

Attached: 1535992753030.png (500x500, 68K)

As his surname suggests he surrendered.

Someone wasn't paying attention to the 2016 election
Also, maybe half of who you listed are true neocons and hate Trump so congrats on listing 6 people that get along okay with Trump I guess? How fucking clueless can you be?
And don't even act like you listen to Hannity lmao

Attached: DC66BBF855774CBEB59CE832194D0209.png (638x359, 247K)

oooh, so he's a flip floping bitch that should not be taken seriously! How can I trust him if he can't even be true to his party? I bet tomorrow he'll renounce god and jesus because it's more trendy being a satanist!

>Did Trump kill the Republican Party?
God I hope so
fuck the republishits

cuckservative is literally on his wikipedia page

He's a cuck with an adopted niggerbaby. Good riddance

Its a battle between conservatives that want to conserve America and rino conservatives who takes bribes who want to conserve the corrupt status quo

>some literal who is leaving the Republican party
Okay? And?

Dershowitz is as much a Neocon as Queen elizabeth is french

Hopefully he takes his wife’s black daughter with him.

Neocon scum should be hunted down,
They are globalists like Mccian and Kristol, Trump is forcing these vampires into the light.

>supposed
Bullshit! The Left has been openly pushing gun control since the Stoneman Douglas shooting in February. And they've been censoring like crazy this year as well.

The term became popularized thanks to his brief consideration of running Independent in order to stop Trump. Than we discovered the "contract" he had with his wife because he was terrified she would cheat on him while he was away on deployment (he's a reservist). It was creepy. He was basically the face of "cuckservatism" when that phrase became widespread for the first time.

>Is American conservatism collapsing?
I hope so. Fuck conservatism.

Attached: 1504733657893.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

>I'm a christian
yup here is more proof christkikes are fucking lying shitheads on Jow Forums

David who?
These faggots are nobodies until the ((maynstream meteor)) make them prominent

The same is true of Rick Wilson. How many "conservative stalwarts" in Never Trump are middle aged white guys who are balding, have poorly maintained beards, an adopted black child in the family (child or grandchild usually), appeal to religion but don't seem to be all that religious otherwise, and have had no actual success in politics but won't shut about being involved in politics for a long time. It's like they're made in a factory somewhere according to a specific template.

This might be in anticipation of a third-party run in 2020. Maybe he could start a new "Not Racist" party for all the neocons and RINOs.

In case any of you forgot who this fag is:

Attached: 1479136145712.png (1549x820, 365K)

Rick Wilson is such a fighter for conservatism that his son got on reddit and wrote about how the best way to manipulate women into being whores is to piss in their faces

good, he can take the other kike cumlickers larping as christians and the neocon trotskyites and globalist whores with him

David French, David Frum, William Kristol, and the other neo-con scum fucks who the #Resistance have embraced have the blood of millions on their hands.

They are the true enemy of all humanity.

Look at this cucboi

Attached: 1470687618311.jpg (600x600, 116K)

who?

Reading this upright, prim and proper normie sphere dweller recount and describe the harassment and troll tactics of autists is fucking hysterical. Top kek.

I certainly hope so, it would be nice if it became tumps party

>neocons

but Americans alrdy have bought out millions of guns and the world is much more complex than just muh guns and free speech

hahahaha

literally adopted a baby for social brownie points.

RINOs OUT OUT OUT OUT

tfpitbp

Attached: 1535681615.png (1000x710, 552K)

>National Review
Oh no, the kikes are protesting Trump?

He looks like a weak cock sucking Democrat anyway.

Good riddance

(((David)))

Not everyone at NR is as cucked as French. Victor Davis Hanson is pretty based. Andrew McCarthy is generally on Trump's side.

>Bill Kristol is a Republican
Who?

Attached: merchant.gif (501x504, 11K)

Ha! You can't even disagree with anything I said. All you can do is whine that "none of that really matters, does it?" like the total faggot you are. The Left opposes guns and free speech and people care about those things. Now, adjust your chastity cage and go be a disgrace to Poland somewhere else.

He didn't adopt it.

It's his fucking grandkid lol

>and the world is much more complex than just muh guns and free speech
No it actually isn't.
Gun rights and free speech are where the rubber meets the road politically.

apologize Jow Forums

>National Review
Praise Jebus! The less neocohens the better.

Attached: 1472078481453.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

>Republican Politicians are nothing but Neo-cons and cucks
>Trump only join the republican party because of the 2 party system and the fact independents never win
>Trump and his supporters are all RINO's
>Caring what a literal who thinks
Only faggots think calling themselves republican is a good thing

He's in luck, she will do it if the payment is right.

>Tucker Carlson
>Neocon
o i am laffin

Literally who?

neocons deserve to be shot at
I want these faggots to suffer

Attached: 1494625473508.png (594x722, 424K)

>conserving what?
Jobs
White Americans
Christianity
White culture
Civility
Honor

this is the dumbest post I've ever read on Jow Forums

just another neo-con cuck revealing the traitor he really is, his next job will be to write Pro-Chinese articles for his new handlers.

>PROMINENT CONSERVATIVE DAVID FRENCH

Literally never heard of him, goddamn you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (971x565, 141K)

he is a neocon kike and business partners with (((bill kristol)))

the beard is there to hide his total lack of a chin

Attached: IMG_0988-e1367244486244.jpg (600x450, 62K)

Just lmfao

Every time

Attached: 1536270011136.jpg (1000x600, 318K)

The neocon "conservative" republican party is dead, Trump murdered it.
Good riddance, that shit was the right leg of the uniparty system that was killing america.

Split the party, is that you shill's newest answer for the oncoming red wave? Who cares how anyone votes, aren't you all so confident that the blue wave is gonna be a thing? Fucking desperation, you had to use all caps too, psych trick to draw attention to your shit bait thread. Sage and kys, you slide thread faggot.

trump saved the republican party. the neo-cons didn't want it to be "saved", they just wanted more of the same.

My problem with him is that he’s a used car salesmen. He’ll promise anything to land the rube.

Gross. He's also a voicelet to boot. How do effete men get to reproduce?

Omg you can’t get more conservative than national review. William f Buckley is rolling in his grave.

remember when he was Bill Kristol's "independent conservative" nominee who was going to take down Trump?

Attached: David French lol.png (538x222, 16K)

>I don't know what a neocon is: the post

Attached: 1526870362655.jpg (621x670, 65K)

>Trump creates too much backlash for advertising money
>muh principles
Why cant he be honest for his reason for leaving?

I want lower taxes but I don’t want to bankrupt the country. Spending has to be cut, most conservatives understand that government must spend less if it’s bringing in less. Ramping up military spending means we need more tax money.

No one gives a fuck about a balanced budget, that ship sailed a long time ago. If America defaults it means the whole world is eating shit already because we're sitting on the top of this pile. Collapse is the only outcome, even before Trump, and we'll still be doing good in a relative way because the fundamental qualities of the US guarantee we have an edge over everyone else unless they can manage to form strong economic unions of many nations to directly compete.

Attached: 1524532916869.gif (348x323, 2.32M)

> prominent

Attached: image.jpg (800x867, 332K)