How the fuck can western women even pretend to be oppressed...

How the fuck can western women even pretend to be oppressed? They are literally the privileged gender that will have tons of free shit given to them by endless cucks just for having a pretty face.

Attached: Screenshot_20180909-141435.jpg (720x1280, 408K)

Because it's ugly women saying that, selfish ugly women with solipsistic tendencies.

We live in times where it is beneficial to be a victim, therefore whoever cries the loudest gets most tax cash.

we gave them rights, they gave us problems

blah blah blah nobody cares

It's Men whoallow themselves to be exploited by giving these cunts the ability to exploit

theyre oppressed by bigots like you, user

>How the fuck can western women even pretend to be oppressed?
Because it gets them even more free shit. All a woman has to do is shed a tear online and 100 guys will come rush to her defence

They're not protending to be oppressed

They're riding the victim card wave your (((white))) fathers dealt them

That's desperate male's fault

I don't disagree. I'm just saying that's why they do it.

Lack of self awareness and 0 interest in having accurate and truthful points of view.

they are unironically the most privileged people in all of history

Because giving free shit to your kids usually turns them into spoiled brats. Women are the same, and the biggest gift we gave them they now use to vote for more niggers and muslims

Because all they want is a big dick inside them and to bear the best possible children, as laws are with nature.
All they are doing is testing mankind with this feminism crap, Western Men failed the test.

>women
>logic
pick one faggot
plus all the kvetching over muh oppression has gotten them all kinds of free gibs and unearned privileges. why would they stop? it won't stop until men stop it, or until the crash.

They are literally marrying the state, it gives them protection and resources, they don't need to be pretty or good wives anymore

And (((white)))s are the dumbest group ever to win a world war

She looks fertile. Post her noods pleas

That's the point, I think. Tax payers can't say no. Over here there's a sort of community of fat, ugly women claiming mental health issues and thus disability benefits who trawl public transport during the 9 to 5 commute times and harass men, then every two weeks they collect a few thousand dollars partially paid for by the same men and go back to harassing them because they feel capitalism has failed them.

Capitalism is working fine, such women aren't meant to reproduce.

Frign' close there bud, there's one who looks like that but is very much something unoppressed.
careful my ai gf. When you see a privileged girl you need to check with her pa before you engage. Unless you're one of them dabs will do ya leafbros. You have no idea what you're looking at.

>Western women
>opressed

Attached: feminism2.png (599x501, 228K)

Attached: feminism.jpg (692x567, 92K)

It's all about money and power.

Attached: 1526441177566.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)