The clock is ticking

The clock is ticking.
In less than 20 years the most devastating war Europe has ever seen will happen.
The future generations will blame us for being unwilling to stop it.

Attached: 1536076384367.jpg (603x300, 24K)

*erection*

I don't care. I hope it happens. I also hope it comes to America. I'm fucking done with all the shit. no point no more.

based and blackpilled

what is happening today is literally an unprecedented event in human history

all the jews left to israel/turned to soap so you took in shitskins, great work, deal with it

20 days*
And yes, I blame you dirty wops for it.

>you will be too old to participate
>you'll have to watch your sons go instead

fuck yes I'm young enough to join this hellfire

Attached: clip20150720at025531.jpg (600x544, 81K)

I'll be 45 years young at the oldest. I'll still be able to shoot niggers and commies from my mobility chair.

20 is too late, do it while I'm still young please.

What sons?

I can't wait to put my hundreds of hours of PUBG to use.

Do you think any of these invaders that are occupying Europe will fight for it?
Or is the final hour of whites?

I agree. At midnight of 9/11 war will start

Attached: ww3hasstartedthanksturkey.jpg (1604x912, 366K)

>-14 myopia
>can't do lasik because corneas are too thin
>can't to corneal replacement surgery because not enough space in my eyes

I'm practically disabled so I won't get drafted even if I wanted.

god I hope so

you FRICKIN' FRICKS just CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED.
YOUR - STRAW MAN FANTASIES CAN NEVER BE QUENCHED, CAN THEY?
YOU FRICKING FRICKS!'
When will you learn, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!

Attached: Haredi-Yelling.jpg (400x273, 28K)

Where did I read this before?....huh....just like the last dire warning.
As soon as the monkey flies out of my ass, that's when, user.

That's a double negative user, you mean not what you say.

>believes in human soap
stop

I can't wait to start droning US rebels.

You'll get the chance.

There will be no huge war involving the giant industrical nations. We live in times of proxy-wars.

Obviously nobody is going to believe me but Posse Comitatus is going under the bus once large scale insurrections take place

t. Airforce fag

you work for Jews

Any Europeans who can get a gun license, now is the time. Also get to know your local machine shop. A decent one can start pumping out smg's pretty fast.

>I also hope it comes to America. I'm fucking done with all the shit. no point no more.

As much as I agree. Do we want China replacing the United States? Because that's what is going to happen.

I meant that faggot would have to drone me if it kicks off.

>disregards law and Bill of Rights of US
>calls other rebels
>wants to break his oath

you're the only traitor here you cunt shabbo's goy

Keep telling me that, goy boy
>shall not be infringed
You and your myopic buddies are going to get the same gifts we've been giving sandniggers for over a decade

Mmm, because killing other Americans just because of their religion or money and wanting to topple the government is totally justified, right goy?

If that happened, the Union would be dead.

>The future generations will blame us for being unwilling to stop it.
only if the jews win

>implying you can predict anything 20 years out
Reminder that 20 years ago, the world was at the height of a comfy age of peace and prosperity, where everyone believed that Fukuyama's "The End of History" was correct and that there would never again be a great ideological struggle or war.

>kills sandniggers
>complains about people wanting to kill people because of their religion

thinking isn't your strong suit is it? I guess that's why you're in the military huh.

If there is a US Civil War it's going to be some separatist group of white nationalists or the Mexicans that start it. If it lasts long enough the Chinese and United Nations will intervene.

China won't own shit.

Attached: China is fucked..png (1570x872, 308K)

>There will be no huge war involving the giant industrical nations.
That's what you said last time Hans.

Npc kike:
>you didn't understand the metaphor

he doesn't care, as long as he gets to be a tough guy behind a joystick

20 years? TOO LONG

I did, but had to say it.

That was before the (((neocon))) puppet Shrubya oversaw 911 and unleashed the War on Turrrrr.

Attached: Shrubya.jpg (576x433, 100K)

Doubt it since they control the majority of the world's heavy industry.

Not every force is under obligation to Posse Comitatus. Navy can operate freely, IIRC

All of Europe would be Muslim in 20 years who the fuck would they be fighting? Gays?

I know this is shit b8 but what actions?

FINALLY

ALSO ROLLING FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL

Attached: checkin hitler.jpg (197x255, 14K)

>rekt

Neither group does shit to start anything. WNs are too small a minority and Mexican crimes are ignored and buried

This. I wanna be young enough to die fighting. I'll kms doing something worthwhile.

I am a time traveller, believe me or do not.

The war is between China and the U.S. and it will happen a lot sooner than you think. It's comparable to the first world war. Many liberal democracies crumble from the disgusted masses including the U.K. & U.S.

A Chinese invasion of Taiwan leads to a U.S. response because the aging Boomers fear of this new world power. The U.S. & Allies lose the war because although they are militarily superior to China, China has better industry, resources and an infinite manpower pool. The C.C.P. refuses to surrender. The Chinese death toll is in the hundreds of millions, the U.S. & Allied death toll is several million though most of them are in East Asian nations, especially South Korea & Japan

China dominates the rest of the 21st century, but they are unable to stop a fourth World War a couple of decades after WW3 which consolidates Chinese domination. Some border changes are as follows; Korea is unified by the North but Kim Jong Un is desposed in Chinese sanctioned military coup. Taiwan, Mongolia & Northern Vietnam are annexed to China. Much of Asia enters the Chinese sphere of influence in an economic political union.

Russia actually joins on the side of the U.S., but this ends badly for them as Siberia is invaded by China and much of it is annexed.

Funnily enough, no nuclear weapons are used, however conventional missiles cause chaos in L.A. & New York, several skyscrapers are levelled by drone strikes.

The Fourth World War ocxurs

If it happens remember not to fight for your (((NATO country))).

>20 years
I will be to old to fight by then, I need the war now!

The world will change. It'll be a good thing

I agree with this, next world war will be with china

what is the event, user?

>I'm a time traveller but I will only say "sooner than you think" even though I could just say the exact year it starts and thus actually prove that I am one

Not bad meming chink. Let's see how this turns out. What does China do with Israel?

the mass immigration that is occurring

Or against machines with an unknown origin

You still a larping faggot in the future?

Nice memeflag and LARP

WW3 will start in 2060, 11th March.
USA attacks Chinese forces in Africa.
War will start because of how africans will be exploited by the chinese. The current Nig president will not tollerate this, political campaing in the US will take off to defend "human rights".

Ask me something you'd like to know.

Has it started yet?

Of course not...it never does :(

Trump will watch from prision

Attached: IMG_20180729_101557.jpg (785x600, 60K)

>In less than 20 years
please post this every day until then

You will never understand that whites would prefer to have sub humans doing Manual labour than a bunch a manipulative psychopaths infiltrating the government, will you?

I would rather see the world destroyed in hellfire than let it pass to the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1536288169143.jpg (364x622, 65K)

It'll be fun when you come home after a hard day of droning rebels and find your family dead.

I thought it might happen sooner than 20 years.

what can you tell me about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?

same question

Dare we doom the future to punish the present?

Attached: 1522566305210.jpg (723x1023, 713K)

Bitcoin will reach 30'000$ value in three years. After that, it's free fall

Other cryptos will be stable in 5-6 more years
Jews will get on it.

By 2040, it's better not to own any crypto

>By 2040, it's better not to own any crypto

Why does it freefall?

>we wanted to stop it
lolno

Attached: 1536474690260.png (1101x508, 339K)

>20 years
no user, much much sooner

Attached: bringiton.jpg (750x709, 84K)

Anyone laugh how leftist faggots complain about how russia is dividing us when theyre leading us all of a cliff when civil wars erupt across the west.

I bet they Europe starts the war

>license
Nah, they should get some (((illegal))) military gear from the east.

It died when the government began building a debt based economy and programs to replace the american people with subhumans.

not to mention we are losing the meme war

Attached: 1536344101084.png (1304x890, 198K)

i give it 7 max

the gene pool in europe was already ravaged enough by the first 2. this cannot be allowed to happen or the white race is doomed

Attached: 83EB0876-B31D-472A-BCD6-472BB045EDD8.jpg (500x501, 119K)

R0lling for US supremacy and the Eternal Republic.

Oh thank god

>China has better industry, resources and an infinite manpower pool.
China has less resources than the USA and "infinite manpower" is useless if you can't feed it.

2/10 larp, one of the worst I've ever seen on Jow Forums desu.

7 hours
checkem

Attached: 1496018770809.jpg (460x562, 78K)

Have a beer guys. It was nice knowing you all.

China will most likely start it, they are pushing far to hard in the southern sea and threating as they have been, flexing at Taiwan and doing the same to island that are Japanese. Once missiles go flying or a ship is sunk it is game on.
China will then panic and make a move on Taiwan which would side with America.
All southern nations would stay neutral or side with America out of spite of the relations with them so far with international boundaries.
Japan and S Korea are with America.
Russia would also back Japan as they seem well as a current and future trading partner. North Korea will NOT go to war knowing China is alone. When China falls it needs Russian and S Korean support.
India would flood the border with troops causing total alarm in China as well.

China also has old tech nuke delivery systems. US and allies can shoot them down. The return effect though would be a nightmare for them if agreed by world body. If no one fires back because all were shot down, then China will never be allowed a military for generations and would be split up as a nation.

Nothing can stop what is coming. You can only act to make sure your side wins.

this, let this world choke. hopefully some madman launches the nukes and we all turn to ash in nuclear hellfire

Attached: 1486148857571.jpg (600x434, 33K)

Larping retard fuck off

Not our fault. Stop trying to blame us. It's not our duty to keep you guys out of war.

While the war is beginning Hong Kong has a very good chance of declaring neutral status or straight up independence to save itself.
China's fishing fleet would be straight up hunted down, abandon ships or trying sanctuary until another's flag.
1 dam destruction is all that is needed to wipe out a huge amount of infrastructure including power lines and farmlands.

>In less than 20 years
>In less than 20 years
>In less than 20 years
>In less than 20 years
>In less than 20 years
>In less than 20 years

This is exactly what would happen. Not to mention suicide bombers taking out control centers, sabotage of equipment in logistics depots, etc.