Sweden sacrifices itself so the rest of Europe wakes up

>Sweden sacrifices itself so the rest of Europe wakes up
F

Attached: vegeta.jpg (1024x783, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will happen though. I have said many times that we need to start sharing housing and money, but we have siege fags and voting fags deciding against it.

Attached: l0vx7t2vkk5z.jpg (2000x1568, 292K)

F

>Nothing will happen
Open Jihad is declared and America swoops in.
Or
Hungary and Austria reunite and ally with Denmark, Norway, and Finland to invade Sweden

OW YASS QUEEN
Black BUllS SuppLY WILL GET UP
PREPONOMICS for CUkKS /DDDDOW YASS QUEEN
PREPONOMICS for CUkKS /DDDD

OW YASS QUEEN
PREPONOMICS for CUkKS /DDDD

>but we have siege fags and voting fags deciding against it.

Share your housing money with those that agree with you. Go ahead. Nobody is stopping you.

"Siege fags" don't control your life. Try out your stupid plan. See what happens.

what do you propose then genius

>burgersharts with mutt rage

>sharing money and resources with Whites is bad
>getting suicided by cops is normal
Whatever you say, officer. Get the fuck out and do something useful for a change, you fat fuck.

Wait bros, why is there an Asian here? I thought the Democrats were white supremicists?

Attached: 4C810329-8ED3-4B70-99B6-A41FC33BC0D3.jpg (750x827, 412K)

This is my point. These guys don't realise that if we split housing and save the money we get monthly from the wage, after 6 months alone we can have over 10k in our respective currencies. Not too mention we won't be alone and can train together. Should there ever be le race war, we will have streets that are ours.

>get one house between 4-6
>build up money
>get another house close by
>put another 4-6 guys in there
>keep getting work and save up

>sharing
good luck with that achmed just dont come here

I just made a proposal.

DO YOUR PLAN. Nobody is stopping you. It's good. It's great.

DO it. Stop complaining about other people.

F

you're being a snarky little faggot about it. so I want to hear what your idea is instead?

Why are amerisharts so nervous by this and jumping to conclusions? Is the collective IQ this bad already? What the fuck happened?

Where is the argument?

You're being even more snarky than me, genius. I want to hear all about your results.

His idea is to sit back and do anything. In his tiny mutt mind, anyone who gets off his ass is controlled opp.

I don't know what's happening. Is it good or bad for sweden?

Attached: autistic pepe.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Suicide is the cowards way.

Attached: 1521990377556.jpg (1369x1002, 110K)

>He's too much of a cowardly faggot to follow through with his own plan
Thought so.

Because our country was founded on individualism, whereas all other successful countries are founded on collectivism. The average mutt cannot comprehend that he isn't that special, and that he is part of something much larger than himself.

>brits are so fucking stupid they need a whole country to turn to shit before they realize that replacing the native population with savages isn't a good idea
>implying you have learned anything from this

Neither center-left or center-right blocs have a convincing lead. Democrats are making gains but nobody will form a coalition with them because THEY'RE RACISTT!!!!!!!!

So have you guys started sharing your stuff yet?

There are so many supporters in the thread. Seems like it should be going great.

You're jumping to conclusions. You know nothing about me. This is why I call you nervous and a fed. Only feds get nervous about Whites bypassing your niggerish ways, Kill yourself, fed.

Your country was found on collectivism that aided individuals, you stupid shart, else it isn't a Nation, You fucking mongrels feds are retarded. How much do you get paid KEK?

Actually doesn't sound that bad.

>You're jumping to conclusions. You know nothing about me. This is why I call you nervous and a fed. Only feds get nervous about Whites bypassing your niggerish ways, Kill yourself, fed.

No, I just called your bluff. You are a faggot do-nothing complainer.
The reason your plan hasn't taken off is because you're a worthless faggot... it has nothing to do with "siege fags" or "vote fags"

Cheers. I understand people are paranoid about feds, but if you are good boy Brits from the Cotswalds going to church getting them programs, what can they get you for? So if we behave and don't sperg, we could climb up the ranks of society pretty quickly with the money made.

I for example make 300 a week cash in hand. Now think, that is 1200 after 4 weeks, if I combined that with others who are on even more that, think what we would have even after rent and food is paid off.

Another great thread, lads. Top notch. Divide and conquer is some foolproof shit, let me tell you

My point is that you are jumping to conclusions and trying to shut down my idea. My idea doesn't need me to do anything, the beauty of it is that even boomers can do it. Any White person can do what I am proposing and it is completely legal. We are just consolidating our power instead of losing it to being separated and paying huge sums of money through rent when we could split the cost.

I am not dividing. Read my first post and look at the responses.

I meant you could've ignored him. He's just trying to get you riled up, homie

Attached: FB5F676C-FD67-470D-9B39-061AD9DCC6F1.gif (260x200, 1.62M)

S

>My idea doesn't need me to do anything
knew it

As in you offered an idea and he freaked the fuck out instead of having a conversation

get a job you hippie fuck

This guys idea is an idea that he wants other people to do. It's not an idea he's going to use for himself.

In fact, nobody's going to do it; so the entire thread is just a bunch of faggots masturbating eachother about how great their idea is.

Of course you sperged out, fucking autistic faggot. Why are you lecturing me about my country's values? Have you read any of the writings of the Founding Fathers? They are very obviously more individualistic than any other country's Founders.

How does one get a dual citizenship at Sweden?asking for a friend.

I know, but you never know who is lurking. I reply to show how weak (((he))) looks. Never let these vermin get a chance. They are only strong when allowed to dumb shit.

But why does it? You seem to lay down statements that don't counter my idea. Anyone can do this.

I have one, thanks.

Australians are doing it right now. Americans can start today, tomorrow, next week - whenever they want. Why are you so scared? You have no other argument beyond your siegefag pets that you pay, you glow in the dark fuck.

You are a collective. I don't know why this hurts. Perhaps this board isn't for you? America is a collective for Whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0
God damn! God damn you all to hell!

You're not Swedish, you don't get to have Swedish citizenship. Blood and soil put you in America.

>pleddit spacing

You obviously don't get my point. I'm not saying that I want America to be individualistic, I'm saying that it is unfortunate that it is so individualistic. America is 56% white, how can you say it's a collective for whites?

We have few time left, no more than a coupe of decades, after that, it's the end.

>But why does it?
Why aren't YOU doing it? Why are YOU so scared?
Clearly you evaluate it to be a bad idea since you aren't doing it.
Simultaneously you're promoting it as a good idea.

That makes you a two faced hypocrite faggot.

How is this an argument in any way? You feel embarrassed, lad.

Based on it's finding. It wasn't for Peterstein clean your room fags. They came as a group and fought as a group. Americans are only individualistic because you have it so easy. Take away your (((TV))) and you will return back to normalcy. Group identity is harmed when there is artificial peace but is strengthened when the individuals that naturally form a collective are threatened.

But you don't know if I am or not? You have no reason to believe it works or not. I put it down because it's common sense. If you can't share a house with your own Race you need wiping out. Go fuck off to a wood somewhere and infiltrate the siegefags as they kills animals to satan. Fucking amerimutt.

>find anons
>rent a fucking house
>get work
>pay rent
>anyone asks who you are
>we wuz good boy americans/brits/germans/martians going to church getting them programs
>keep making money
>save money
>get more anons in
>reach out to average family and do normal shit like talk about bullshit stuff while helping clean up the community
>continue under radar until normalised

I'm not actually arguing xD

>But you don't know if I am or not?
You're not though, right?

I couldn't agree more, user. I was just answering your question about why Americans are complacent. It's because the average modern American doesn't seem himself as part of a collective.

How do you know? Why would say anything further. If you can't do what millions of other people do (renting housing) then you are fucking waste of do not concern me.

I guess. I was reading it as you saying it the ultimate expression of Americans, but I know what you mean now. I just hope we can use the internet to bridge the gap. This is why I was suggesting the housing plan to get disgruntled White males in their 20's together to start little communities like aussies are doing now.

I voted SD. I did my part. But I really don't care. The ones who didn't will hopefully still be alive in 10-15 years to see the consequences, and it will be fucking glorious.

>How do you know?
It is my impression based on your replies so far.

I guess the normies and leftists did vote for a very amusing timeline. Looking forward to seeing Neo-vikings with assault rifles cleansing the land in a decade or so.

Attached: 1536437055525.png (860x703, 554K)