Did Sweden just commit suicide?

Did Sweden just commit suicide?

Attached: highway-e4-northbound-from-stockholm-sweden-by-jrva-krog_nynfg7zfl__F0000.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GunnarBernst/status/1038751380834590721?s=19
twitter.com/johanwadenback/status/1038808220662460416
youtube.com/watch?v=iERLyAxddVE
youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No... But things will get exponentially worse for them (and that could be ultimately a good thing)

genocide for sure

sweden literally just took dick after dick after dick into all of its holes, pumped full of pozzed cum then swallowed an unkown number of loads then violently beaten, all with a smile on its cum drenched face, asshole, mouthhole and pussyhole

We have decided that they will be the sacrificial lamb, in order to display to the world how NOT to run a country. We can clean up the mess later.

VOTES FOR AFS WERE THROWN OUT

THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED

twitter.com/GunnarBernst/status/1038751380834590721?s=19

twitter.com/johanwadenback/status/1038808220662460416

>just
no, it signed it's death wish a while back, this is merely the execution taking place

The whole immigration crisis has just been "coming out of closet" moment for sweden. Everyone else is getting jew'd or trying to out-jew one another. You're witnessing country discovering it's sexuality. If its in German's nature to destroy europe, its in sweden's to suck bbc.

F

Yes. Now we will get hundreds of thousands of new muslims every year, and they will all vote for the social democrats, at least until the muslims establish a sharia party. This was our last chance. Pic related, it's one of the more enriched parts of Malmö.

Attached: Herrgården.jpg (969x680, 148K)

>Sweden just commit suicide?
Yes and No.
Sweden took the pill, now the poison is slowly spreading and doing its job.

KEKKED

Attached: 1536524010227.png (683x955, 650K)

What happened? I thought they got way more votes this time than last time? The news says they are making gains and they are achieving the projected amount?

I guess not trusting polls and projections goes both ways

trust nothing and wait longer, things are being tallied still. wait for official responses from party leaders not media heads and not anons . Keep in mind shills are everywhere today . keep strong and have faith . We will learn soon enough , but it’s no use believing anything until we have more official information. anyone that calls it early is just plain dumb. IMO that honestly should be illegal. I think in France it actually is illegal

Sweden died a long time ago. We simply witnessing the rotting of its corpse.

Am I missing something? every European country is doing the exact same thing

Attached: IMG_2069.gif (245x202, 505K)

lol who would have imagines the first post-apocalyptic european nation would be one of the coldest and snowiest. its like a reverse mad max. its like the road but with even more niggers and colaburners

kys

Yes but Jow Forums likes to hate on us extra

You're the coal mine canary. Also, I think the first thought that comes to one's mind when hearing Sweden/Swede/Swedish is tall, white, blonde, with blue eyes. To see that completely blacked is like a fucking train wreck that you just can't help but watch in awe.

this

don't even start your shit sweden acting like your the fucking victim here, you know full fucking well why you are so fucking despised don't get all righteous indignation on us.

Absolutely fucking sickening. SICK SICK SICK SICK. I have no fucking words how sick I feel for this country. I fucking hate my own people.

We'll see

Attached: 14102351_1237195822989159_1619508083124516366_n.jpg (342x342, 13K)

when that canary runs out of oxygen we will all suffocate in niggers and muslims.. Im not swedish i do not have swedish ancestors but damm I would like to visit one day and not see Africa. I care about Swedes wanting to keep Sweden swedish. i dont make fun of Sweden because this is sad and not funny.

WHY SWEDEN?!?!?
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONES ;_;
YOU HAD EVERYTHING
AND YOU THROW IT AWAY
STOP ;_:

Attached: 1501809915042.jpg (1450x1933, 162K)

you should write Hallmark cards user, pure poetry.

if we lose our nations we win you retard

No. This is all just fear based thinking. This is just the beginning of the fight. People of european ancestry are going to have to fight non-stop though from now on and the the worst thing to do is give in to the spirit of fear.

Sweden started committing national suicide going on 30 years ago. This is nothing new.

Well. now you know how 50% Americans felt when we got our nigger.

Trudeauistan speaks.

Sweden is a shithole and will stat a shithole:

youtube.com/watch?v=iERLyAxddVE

Attached: islamterrorhypoc.jpg (199x250, 8K)

asdfasdf

Sweden just threw themselves further down the hole. Makes getting out even harder.

SORT IT OUT SWEDEN FFS

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

SD weren't the solution to the problems anyways. How many thousands voted AfS? 30 000? 60 000? Of over 8 million voters, almost a fifth voted SD. Let that sink in for a moment.

America is recovering well after 8 years of niggerism and 20 years of globalist shit.

how bad will sweden need to get before people notice??

Are we fighting for a lost cause? Are our people doomed?

Attached: 1506866851322.png (500x407, 60K)

>america is recovering by becoming mexico

A friend told me it's because the immigrants haven't really made it to the nicer areas where a lot of the liberals live so they don't understand how bad it is. Is this true?

Honestly after this election I can unequivocally say that the swedes deserve everything coming for them.

Attached: 1536530530366.png (596x502, 256K)

We have to lose a big one to get a chance. Only reason we had the Nazis was because they lost a huge war. Once people realized how fucked they are their will be a war or a military coup

Those who have noticed must be, dare i say, more intelligent than those who have not. It is the ignorant who will fall first in the event of a conflict. I feel like Sweden needs some accelationism for more to open their eyes, a democratic solution to a problem on this scale is not possible i suspect. And hey, we here in Norway and other places can still look towards the land of progress and learn by their mistakes.

>America is recovering
oh no no no ahahahahaha
just wait until the next democratic admin, we will have de jure open borders, gun bans, hate speech laws, and more.

Its because in every european country there is voting manipulation.

A shock to no one

Do something about it.

Who cares? I'm just going to continue making fun of them. Although I am curious what The Golden One will have to say about the whole thing.

Yeah please keep your blacked phantasies for your self.

honestly the sooner one of you western cucks falls, the sooner people all over europe will wake up

it just cums to me

Sweden has always looked at themselves as the country of progress. They have swallowed every aspect of modern progressivness. Now everybody can see where it took them.

Boomers will always vote mainstream. They will never risk their pensions and assets by voting for a non mainstream party which might shake things up, threaten the status quo, and cause some economic instability. They are greedy selfish cowards and their descendants will pay for their cowardice while they rot comfortably in their graves.

This is the case in every western country. This is why we are fucked.

Attached: 1534499750501.jpg (1013x1024, 114K)

Plenty of Swedish meat to go around!

Attached: 44FD523C-FAF7-4A56-9307-FAD2468C84BC.jpg (500x750, 57K)

>You're the coal mine canary
Except it never screams and even if it did the other countries would ignore it.

Reminder most South African whites are liberal.

Boomers also want more immigrants because it unironically raises the value of their house.

Something fucky is going on...

I know the basics of how the ballots are counted and I know that anyone can sign up to count the votes but I don't know the process of tallying the votes.
I suspect voter fraud and I've suspected it way before the election day.
Sweden still have their cold war archives locked, with information about contacts with the soviet union.
This country is weird as fuck.

No, things have to get worse before they get better.

Social Democratic party getting its lowest share of the vote in more than a century.
How is this bad?

Sweden is going through their weimar republic phase right now.. we all know what happens next

Attached: one.jpg (827x1171, 245K)

Home prices are a big driver of all this. Lots of banks are heavily invested in real estate, own mortgage-backed securities, lots of corporations are borrowing with MBS as collateral, etc.

No. Sweden will live on, as will the Swedish people. They're just going to go through a period of great struggle, violence, strife, and destruction before things get better again.

Old news, please 2015 happened 3 years ago.

this. we get to see someone go down the accelerationist route.

too late, no1 cares

Nothing because all scandinavians are naturally cucked and degenerate.

Attached: good.png (591x462, 194K)

I would say "pls help" but you cant help those that wont help themselves. what happened today is a disgrace.

Everyone keeps comparing what's happening now to the past and it's nothing like the past. Weimar Germany was in better shape than we are today, we have a physical biological problem on our hands that most of the population will NEVER recognize as what it truly is and it's interwoven itself into the system. I would unironically take a nation full of racist white communists over what we have now because in a century you can recover from communism. You can never recover from becoming Brazil. We are so fucked and even the people on this board don't realize it. The West has NEVER faced anything like what we're seeing today. What's happening right now is 10x worse than the doomsday predictors of the past. We are so fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws

Attached: whiteSpengler.png (1019x585, 278K)

I predict several ragtag groups of white people invade, topple the Swedish government, and create a new white kingdom, replacing the Swedish government. I predict this will happen.

>too late, no1 cares
Kys meme cuck.

>and that's a good thing

Very well said. Ideological change can happen overnight. Genetics are forever.

well put. agree with everything you said.

What's next? After the ethnic Swedes become a minority, who will the Arabs vote for? I highly doubt they'll like feminists and liberals at the government.

Sweden is now officially beyond any hope. It needs to die. SD voters should move here now

Attached: angry hitler.png (226x200, 37K)

Attached: sweden.png (446x314, 148K)

NIGGERED

Attached: 1448667628665-0.jpg (624x466, 285K)

>still voting and thinking it will change anything
holy shit you retards never learn
stop playing by the rules when the whole game is rigged against you

You can't kill what's already dead.

Attached: Death of Sweden.jpg (775x769, 124K)

Attached: Swedish election results.png (688x462, 24K)

A bunch of Swedes may have just gotten redpilled.

They say its being generous, but its really an attack on the native population diguised as being generous.

>we get to see someone go down the accelerationist route.
yeah, try the entire western world.

even assuming you can prove it, would it actually have an impact on anything? Can AfS actually demand a re-vote? Can they have ANY kind of assurance this wont happen again?

>Weimar Germany was in better shape than we are today
good. means the 4th reich will be even more viscerally brutal than even the fantasies written about the 3rd reich.

It's basically truth

I don't read fucking rune speak

>america is recovering
Trump is sticking his finger in the dam.

Why is the Dutch news saying that the Right winged won in Sweden? My mom (who knows nothing) is saying that the left btfo and that the right has won, which she heard on the news.

No, but it'll take a while longer for them to "reverse" this migration.

>Sweden
Wow the Kremlin sure is obsessed with Sweden. Look at all these disinformation threads!

Cringe

The same will everyone say when norway gets its results.

Pacification

It's over Sweden will never have another election cycle. It's going to be great hahahaha.

Attached: swedenistkaput4.png (1059x962, 388K)

No, Sweden was murdered.

How can something that is already dead commit suicide?

hahaha