Gather for the storm?

Gather for the storm?

We ain't gonna win... It's gonna be the same. I can't tolerate this anymore!!

Whre is the majority of us? Where are we gathered? Where can we mobilise?
My disappointment for this election is to big for me to be alone!

Attached: serveimage (10).jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
twitter.com/ArgBlatteTalar/status/1038914965460209664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. I'm to lonley for my own good with this displeasure

I say we head up north, find us some small rural town and create a self-sustainable society, out of sight, out of mind. Then we let the rest of Sweden fall.

Fucking cowards. Just literally fight back.

A study has shown that whites see blacks as superhuman or having superhuman strength.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

I will go farther and say this is probably why blacks are feared so much by white males who are threatened by the potential of these superhumans with godly powers to overwhelm them in every way.. this goes back to Jim Crow and even to slavery days where one of the witeman's worst fears was the fear of his women being taken by the muscular and strong black men. Throughout history white men have feared blacks and done everything in their power to keep them down since it is known that if given the opprtunity they could overthrow them and return to their true glory.

Attached: 1536482450340.jpg (1200x628, 96K)

I do live in the rural north (Umeå hållet). I just want to find a good community to join.

No shit latina shitskin that's what I want! I want/NEED to join the fight with likeminded people

Fuck your psudo-studies and your memeflag

Attached: 16789698_718329185008540_5823512415383322624_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Some how this horrible situation made my wife horny

And it made me despair like crazy.

You still doing that salem march every year? If someone where to falseflag something heinous there, i know quite a few people that'll start killing kikes and shitskins indiscriminally. They are just waiting for chaos so there wont be any instant consequences because of the confusion.

You folks should be allowed to move to the US.

Fuck off, you know that wouldn't work. We'd be locked up for life and what would we have accomplished? We beat a few chimps to the curb?
Nah, I say we go Art of War on their asses and just let them kill themselves while we chill and perepare to clean it all up once they've done the dirty work for us.

To be discreet. Do you speak of your own country or Sweden? If the latter further discussion should be made outside this thread.

Though so aswell untill I realised a big chunk of our fatherland will be destroyed in the process...

Attached: 1516783792673.jpg (928x1164, 261K)

Start a movement and apply for asylum in the US in mass. State that your country is being overrun by violent gangs and you fear for your safety. Maybe Trump will take notice and at least shine a light on your plight.

This could actually work if not >pic related

Attached: truth_about_sweden.png (1102x441, 94K)

As a dormant former doomsday crier (made me sell quite a lot of prepper equipment)
Maybe? Doesn't sound to retarded. Have to find some help with creating a movement doh.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (368x337, 13K)

Why don't you fight back? Go to the favela and start right now.
Fucking monkey.

I just realised I'm a tard. Read it as white bros that did those things.

Stay calm Segrid.
If elections could bring about change they would be illegal.

Attached: fash.jpg (450x720, 618K)

But I don't. Nigger.

fuck im almost crying

Don't worry Gustav, i've got this just hold my beer.

Attached: 131997539511s.gif (480x320, 2.85M)

I think it could especially be effective if you can get a lot of young people (say 18-30) behind it.

lmao not even the king is on your side

Attached: ulf-LARGE.jpg (1080x720, 56K)

Wartime we made our huge boomer generation. Seems that wars makes women horny.
I have suspected for quite sometime that behind every single war, there is a woman.

Man.. You see something we don't.

What a country of cucks, russia please invade them

>I won't shoot aryans, but
>if there is someone else..

classic

Whats the most swedish and untouched part of sweden? Right wing swedes should all go there

>Wartime we made our huge boomer generation.

Thats exactly what baby boomer means, friend, its children who were conceived during the war

Time to neck swe bros. It's all over... the morons stay, and the bigger morons voted them in. Fuck me. This county is officially over. Will buy a helium tank tomorrow and just fuckin end it, I won't watch this country slowly dissolve and rot into globalism.

Shes just fantasizing about that new wave of brown cock heading her way since nothing will change!.

Leave then fight (((them))) in the final battle

I've almost degraded myself to accept future generations with darker skin.
I just want our morals, values and history to be respected and followed...

Already ahead of you brother.

Oh god I wish! You are our most retarded nord bro but definitely the most likeable! Hugs to ye

Agreed I'm right now collecting diffrent forums and assessing(?) most favorable groups.
I'm gonna tey and make this real.

Sad but true...

No

Attached: 97546.jpg (540x760, 66K)

Nothing will happen because most of Swedes are living way to comfortable.

so we can actually nuke sweden now?
not like we are losing anything

Attached: supremacyemoji.png (574x600, 264K)

i see this fucking snout winning the elections again

Attached: lofpicka.jpg (220x275, 15K)

nice try FBI

You are cucks, you will never do anything.

I know. I have just seen "boomer" been used to gen-X too, so, just wanted to be clear.
Thanks anyway for the proof, that /pol corrects always any comment that is dubious or erroneous in any ways.
And that's a good thing.

False and bs you can find that most of you blobs are fat asf. Also why wouldn't you fear something that is a brute like people low iq and without concrete thought

>a roach crying
lmao

You are not doing shit, cuck.

>FBI
Nope, it is SÄPO.

Attached: sweet_dreams_little_prince.png (740x491, 201K)

Yep.
I was referring to the fact that Bosnia-Herzegovina saw the poor end of this escalation..

Right wing swedes mass move to right wing towns and cities and produce high birthrates.

The only right wing swedes are mudslimes, user.

Come here and make this your HQ,we could use Nordic Iq/money.

Then return when the time it's right.

Memeflag off

Are they? Really? It seems to be degrading quickly.
We don't have that, our police forces are to weak to care.
Chsnge is needed. We are a brooding kind, enough fire should/could trigger it all. Hopefully
Kek don't make me laugh
True
Also true.....

>Let your lands to be conquered to the point you neef to flee
>IQ
user, I ...

Attached: PISA2015.jpg (1160x1910, 461K)

There are a lot of folk of Swedish descent in the New World, what if some of us were to journey to the homeland to assist in the struggle?

>moortoguese asking to get cucked by swedencucks

Not even the sight of your own people is enough.

Attached: 93b99a09106aedd4f4c120bfb77e7c725b62aa15_hq.jpg (537x533, 54K)

..and to Finland, Norway and Denmark.
We have a saying here:
>keep your carjack.

Comes from a story where guy had his tire blown, but he hadn't the carjack with him to change it to spare tire. He walked to a nearby house to borrow one and as he walked, he thought they will of course not borrow it. Once he got there, he was so certain they won't borrow it, so he threw a stone into their window and yelled "you can keep your fucking carjack".

Nowadays it's just a metaphor to accepting things as they are and throwing a finger to the fuckers who's fault it is.

The sight? That information is often obscured and/or hidden to some degree because of "muh racism and islamophobia"...

have fun with your civil war. it'l be here sooner than you think.

>..and to Finland, Norway and Denmark.
The cancer spreads...
All refugees are subhumans, user.

Even worse.

Success requires autism it seems.

Attached: tonnsedel.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Meant to use their high IQ to build shit around here(infrastructure)not literally inpregnate our women.

You are still a cuck.

Pitäköön tunkkinsa saatana, time to build a wall to restrict swearabs access to this land.

That's a really autistic story.

Gentlemen, these are prewar times. War is coming. Nothing can stop it now.
It is natural, that like minded gets together. That cannot be stopped either.
Let the nature take it's course. Go with the flow and by this I mean your instinct. Because instincts, animal instincts, are kicking in. You can forget reason and rationality. Other than very cold logic of war.

We are in it boys. Right now.

that's what we are.

>and to Finland

Fuck no, we don't need those basedboy cucks in our country. Before you know it we'll be welcoming immigrants by the millions and strictly brown and black only. Letting the gates open for the Sw*ede is recipe for disaster.

They novadays build shit like cucksheds and the little islands that ruin roads. Also rotating doors that rotate with speed adjusted so that snails will not be hurt.
They are insane. Mentally ill. Go visit.

You can't stop it.

Success requires environment.

Enjoy being a eunuch slave to your new Muslim master Swede.

I'm sure he'll let you watch him fuck your sister, daughter or mother and afterward lets you slurp the cum that dripped on the floor.

Attached: 1536471920043.gif (350x350, 4M)

YOU CANNOT HIDE OR FLEE ANYWHERE.

SWEDISH C.U.CK YOUR TIME HAS COME.

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR BED. NOW LIE IN IT!

For the muslims (they are not "immigrants" they are invaders) Finland has zero tolerance. Islam will have no foot here in any significant measure, before they are killed.
Finns are ruthless when the game is on.

As a non-ethnic born and raised swede I feel utterly destroyed by todays election. Countless of hours of shitposting, encouraging people to vote SD, mentally preparing myself for 25%+. I feels so bad right now.

>Non-Ethnic
>Swede

Hows the situation in finland right now?

When are you faggots going to realise that elections don't matter. Things will have to get a LOT worse before people wake up. We're not even close to that point yet.

Take shitskins with you, Sven

This feels so much like the Holland and France elections. A giant let down and a continuation of the destruction of the west and its people supporting it.

Let's be clear.
What the "established power" is doing, and has been doing, is "playing time". They have no solutions, they don't have goddamn clue. They PLAY TIME. They think that by controlling the narrative and attacking anyone who opposes them, they can buy time indefinitely. That is their whole modus operandi. To buy time. They have forgot their high visions of brotherhood of man long time ago, when they understood they have no say in the face of the ruthlessness and brutality and the sheer stupidity of the muslims.

So, they play time.
Fact is, their time is running out.
Which means unforeseeable consequences. You don't know what happens tomorrow! Bus could blow up in retaliation of not giving enough money to some muslim gang. What does this faggot löfboi think he is going to do about it?

It gets more tense. Until, things are so bad, you must deploy military. When you do that, great many number of idiot swedes will resist a standing army! WHY? Because these idiots thinks they need to be a fucking batman saving Anne Frank (or what was her name) from the basement!

This is fucking dumb.

Attached: Niggers Soldiers Finland.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

GET IN THE STREETS WIN WIN WIN

Attached: 1534634594956s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Tense.
Ruling parties have very little room to maneuver.
And that is a good thing.

How are the demographics?

Fuck this country. As a Hungarian I've always hated being here ever since i came here as a child. but still felt that there might be some hope left for you people...I'm sorry but Sweden is unfortunately lost. I'm at this point packing my bags and moving back to Hungary. Atleast my Home isn't damaged like this place. To all Swedes who arent one of the cucked, Fight on. If you have to, pick up arms. Even if it fails, You'll go out with honor

I laughed my ass off.

Yeah we even force everyone to serve, unless they want to be in jail or get sent back to their mudhuts.

What swedish cities/towns are the most untouched? Is there any? What about northern sweden

We whites are definitely prevailing. Only about 20% others, but this includes everybody, such as swedish speakers and guys from USA and India coming into IT businesses. We are very white. And will stay as such. Autism has benefits. We come about ten years before everyone else, in "political trends".
Our politicians and bureaucrats.. you CANNOT find more autistic people than they are. Mechanic no thinkers and everything must follow an exact form everyday, otherwise they get anxiety. Czars favorites.

Is Finland hard to immigrate too?

THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED, CUNTS.

START DIGGING

twitter.com/ArgBlatteTalar/status/1038914965460209664

Well cops have habit of sending nignogs by force to plane, people are openly racist and only way for a immigrant to have decent amount of respect is by showing that he is able to be part of the society and go to work.

*ment to say after anyone else.

--sheesh. I'm an autist too you know. :)

Move to our northern states like Michigan

It would be hilarious if nothing happened....XDDDDD

If you want to die at least kill some niggers before you go.

Good luck learning Finnish.

Attached: 1531857083102.jpg (330x310, 18K)

my sympathy is with you swedish anons.

im sorry

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)

easy, here go learn to say dog first.

Attached: dog.png (924x535, 19K)