Okay boys, Ivan here...

okay boys, Ivan here, i really want to have a black girlfriend but there in russia we have almost zero niggers so i decided to go to USA and find there a black cutie to take it back home. In what states you have most atractive black females? other ethnicity doesnt really matter.

Attached: !IMG_6359.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GIwpypavI4o
youtu.be/ts4sEBb2K3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>find anons
>rent a fucking house
>get work
>pay rent
>anyone asks who you are
>we wuz good boy americans/brits/germans/martians going to church getting them programs
>keep making money
>save money
>get more anons in
>reach out to average family and do normal shit like talk about bullshit stuff while helping clean up the community
>continue under radar until normalised

Attached: 4c95d8f73c7fff1118942d8abeb2b609f50a7bbe128c7bda159365ea41150a5a.jpg (500x707, 60K)

hm

I hate to break it to you Ivan but black girls like your pic don't exist in the real world. Most niggresses look like pic related

Attached: gorillas.jpg (634x536, 59K)

'murican blacks. Hueland has tons of black girls like the one in the pic. Altho their skin is a lot lighter, mainly from miscigenation with whites and natives.

black girls do NOT look like that lol

Those girls aren't black, they're mutts. Mutts can be attractive with the right about of white genes, although they just as often look like la creatura

>Hueland has tons of black girls like the one in the pic
we really dont. i have never seen a black girl that looks like that in my life
t. from chicago, plenty of nigs

If that’s what you want, any highlighted state will do. Maybe not Texas as much, but they have los goblinas instead

Attached: F6C191E4-A876-4F40-B09D-9F8B81D13B24.png (566x365, 16K)

>atractive
>black females

Pick one.

>t. from chicago, plenty of nigs

How about that Bestgore video Chicagofag?

It must have smth to do with the ethnicity of the slaves taken to the US.

Its not like we don't have chimp like blacks down here, there are tons of em as well. But there are LOTS of VERY goodlooking black girls here, at least compared to the US.

All black american girls I've seen look like a starving gorilla that just woke up.

Ivan Im in a very similar predicament. I want some exotic chockolate too but no nogs around.

Attached: f6522ba6bcf81ff962cbb7e3055f9abd.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

well, may be they wont be as good as this one, but sure not like some gorillas, not all of them.

Attached: !IMG_6369.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

also i heard what blacks smell different, is what true?

im a black girl and i always wanted a cute slav boy to cuddle with

ITS A TRAP

You gotta go get one them bush bitches.
youtu.be/GIwpypavI4o

So did you guys notice how strong shilling for negress got lately? And not only on Jow Forums but other boards as well.

Go to Africa, it's closer and cheaper.
Chance of getting AIDS is also higher.

If only I could find a black woman with Caucasian features like that

>okay boys, Ivan here, i really want to have a black girlfriend but there in russia we have almost zero niggers so i decided to go to USA and find there a black cutie to take it back home.

lol, be my guest. take as many as you please.

Why not try the Netherlands around Christmas time? They have really smart one's there and they don't have herpes like 48% of the Afro American girls, and they can swim, and their kids are seemingly not predisposed to stealing, violence, and sloth. Their offspring have 20+ higher IQ too.

Attached: black_petra.jpg (1552x873, 256K)

yes. it's kind of annoying looking at the same cherrypicked negresses over and over.

Try literally any other country. The stock here has spoiled.

implying nigs were ever good stock to begin with

what?
> here, there are tons of em as well. But there are LOTS of VERY goodlooking black girls here, at least more than US
having one would make that true. it's all chimps down here OP, i have yet to see a genuinely attractive black person that is anything in the same universe as your pic

Ivan, wouldn't it be easier to go to one of the nicer African countries? You'd have a lot more economic leverage, and most blacks in US come from just a couple of subraces out of the tens that are in Africa.

>different
more like bad
they just smell bad

Hey guys, remember when this board used to be about politics?

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Oh fuck its the same esti lad shitting up threads with his love for black.

Attached: Esti is Besti.png (959x974, 789K)

You cant leave without posting some cuties you saved on other boards, Mariusz

Attached: 0079293da6e23cd63c64449500392b71.jpg (1080x1288, 1.69M)

Tы пьян, Aйвaн, иди дoмoй.

ya it was shit

i wonder the women from west africa are of any better stock. since africa is such a genetic hodgepodge some ethnic lines must be better than others, but really i'd consider just about anyone else before africans

Dickinson, North Dakota. You’ll be in white land but still, there’s a lot of niggers there

youtu.be/ts4sEBb2K3s

Go to Minnesota, there they have alot of people from horn of Africa. If Minnesota is not to your liking, then try Canada.

>im a black girl
No you're not

Attached: 1527293792012.jpg (406x396, 29K)

Well, when I was falling for the trick I saved that brazilian cutie made to look like native indian, but I regained my senses since then so she is gone.

Go to Kenya

just go to georgia or one of the carolinas
they're pretty cheap, but very loud

you should go to a place in los angeles called knickerson gardens. great people, good food. lots of niggers

Get your water straight from the well, user. A plane ticket to Africa will serve you better. I couldn't tell you which country in Africa has the pretty ones; they all look smeared with shit to me. There's got to be better quality darkies down there than the ones we've got in the states.

I can't imagine anyone wanting one of our beasts. They're loud, aggressive and dumb. We bred them as farm animals for centuries and it shows. Strong backs, weak minds, loud mouths. They're essentially braying asses that walk on two legs.

Why would someone from a first world country want to move to a third world shithole? You have to go somewhere worse off than Russia economically.

Just go to the source and get yourself an unga bunga african gf.

the qt black gf thing is just a meme

Check the South. Don't get a nigress from any big city. Something happens to them and they are all unreasonable. (More unreasonable than usual.) Southern nigress seems to respect the white man more. It's something cultural. Check out of the way places like Vicksburg, MS. Plus they have a sweet civil war museum. I'd also like to add that any 5 or 6 white male can get any 9-10 nigress in the South. Happy hunting. Take as many as you can. Creole women are the best of the bunch.

Attached: Creole.jpg (600x866, 60K)

listen to this man
go straight to the source, america ruins everything.
or come to my country, plenty of them here running away from their own shitty lazy child men

Please take her back to russia, thanks.

It's really a crapshoot. Some with high amounts of human genes are usually the most sane

May fuck a dog aswell at this point

MY STATE! TAKE A NIGGER AWAY FROM MINE!!!

>Kenya
>Ethiopia
>Parts of west Africa (Nigeria,Niger)
>The Islands surounding west of Africa has tons of good black women and alot of mixed ones
>The Caribbean island
has shit tons of black women that are extremely hot
>Brazil
>Dominica republic
>Cuba

Good luck with your huntin and stay safe.

Attached: rs.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Petersburg, Virginia

Attached: Putin Binoculars.jpg (1500x500, 75K)

Sup Ivan.. .Good luck getting a nigger to endure the cold.. Signed Canada.

Attached: 1535593921649.jpg (962x642, 172K)

What is that picture trying to convey?

Attached: Asian Downie.jpg (550x604, 91K)

Why would you want a subhuman or a girlfriend? They smell really bad and have poor hygiene; they are stupid; they are natural whores; they have more STDs than any other females; they are entitled; they are demanding; they are rude, absolutely no manners; they are violent and won't hesitate to hit you.

Attached: Neotny and chimps.jpg (348x145, 8K)

Attached: Head size and intelligence.gif (777x777, 378K)

Attached: Sub Saharan retard.png (400x773, 266K)

Attached: Nigger monkey skull comparison.jpg (444x259, 30K)

Their heads are shaped like that so they can run away with your TV faster. Aerodynamic.

Which part of the world has the really dark ones and do I have to bring an axe to kill the local men

Attached: 0f475094aa80566b4b8d9b8684487952.jpg (1080x1227, 768K)

>cute slav boy

Attached: IMG_20180902_221936.jpg (314x425, 58K)

Attached: The ape complexity.jpg (819x376, 64K)

lol

Attached: Nigger ape complex.jpg (881x1058, 277K)

You can tell she's frustrated because she can't read :(

switch places with me

Attached: dino cig.png (342x359, 196K)

You just described your average american black whore that no rational man wants anything to do with.

Attached: Sheboon facial structure.jpg (1126x1194, 1.15M)

Attached: Slav(e).gif (800x545, 73K)

I thought Russia had a man shortage for a long time due to alcoholism and violence?
Not enough, I guess?

Queens, NYC

West Africa and some parts of South Africa.

>Finland

Attached: fugging fear me.png (680x598, 179K)

Literally ANY negress would be suitable EXCEPT for American Negresses. Ditch America and travel to the Caribbean.

>implying 2.5% of East Asian admixture is bad

Attached: IMG_20180910_021100.jpg (526x332, 41K)

>Hueland has tons of black girls like the one in the pic.
I really doubt it, since that's an altered pic of a white girl.
>Altho their skin is a lot lighter
So they're not black and not like the one in the pic.

чyвaк, oт них пиздeц тхнeт, я живy в иcпaнии, пoвepь мнe, тeбe нe пoнpaвитcя

similar situation here but im lucky to be half Murican and i will tell you ivan in america there are many hot black girls but also many ugly ugly black girls, most good black girls are the ones who lived among whites and thats usually middle class or a higher social class.

oh hey Estonian black girl shitposter its been a while since i havent seen you

this

Attached: 1529703372050.jpg (1112x770, 83K)

This is like one of the stupidest things you can post. Great Ape's are literally our genetic relatives you dumb fuck.

The mafia pimps out so many Russian women there is a shortage.
I wish I was kidding.

>Estonian black girl shitposter its been a while since i havent seen you
No it hasn't been a while, I see the cunt nearly every week.

And the local men? Im not diametrically opposed to old fashioned reaving you know. Also where the fuck do you hide your nigresses Sven, Ive only seen ugly mustachiod arabs in Sweden

Attached: 1527240956351.jpg (554x734, 85K)

I live in Las Vegas my tinder is half niggers, I will trade you

get your asses over here and give me the return ticket

I want a hot latin girl

Not Haiti, they are sub subhuman

rest of Carribean has some nice Afro gf

Attached: 1509150069450.jpg (1920x1072, 230K)

i havent seen him in awhile

Attached: 1529703208526.jpg (533x800, 66K)

yes they do
I can tell when there have been black people in the room, can tell if the guy walking past me on the street is black
most people don't believe me though so you must have to have a pretty good sense of smell

Attached: 1514681485597.jpg (527x629, 326K)

Most of our nigresses stick to Stockholm, Malmö, and Göteborg.

I seem him in the most random threads posting his shite.

Attached: 1523125499028.jpg (3096x5504, 3.29M)

The truth is that very, very few black women are hot. Less than 5%. 90% of them are bottom rock monkey-tier.

I've seen him posting nigger threads in Jow Forums. Probably shits up other boards too. You can always tell it's him because he only posts niggresses who have caucasian features like straight hair, thin noses, light eyes etc.

you can easily get black girls if you look like this
you have no idea how easy they are

About the same proportion as white women then. Checks out.

>>cute slav boy

Attached: 162bb2-clip-510kb.jpg (1279x960, 510K)

you are niggers wtf r u talking about

Yes. God made black people smell bad so even the blind may hate them.