TRAITORS

Everytime i reveal my power level on facebook nobody respond, like they don't see that information, they fear for their normie life, Anyone has the same experience ?

Attached: 41493068_2240613446176137_2299492350310744064_n[1].jpg (960x752, 55K)

Should i join retarded skinheads to see at least honest persons ?

No. You’re the only faggot here that uses Facebook.

I am honest and direct like Christ, i shitpost everywhere.

>OP thinks he isn't shadowbanned

Attached: Celty.png (707x1131, 169K)

>it’s treason then

You're using a platform for NPC's

>Everytime i reveal my power level on facebook
>facebook

Attached: smug.jpg (636x634, 48K)

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

this

That's exactly what is going on. That said you don't need the virtue signal for you to be right. I can assure you all of your normie friends who agree with you are seeing it and sharing it with their friends saying "user is pretty redpilled"

NPCs only respond to certain predetermined combinations of words

Attached: 1536446974946.jpg (230x368, 7K)

Never

We will rise again.

Revealing your power level on FB can only have impact if it is heralded by a high social status. A good career or job is a facet of high status. Considering “revealing” your power level is generally not politically correct, and therefore repulsive to big companies, you are most likely not employed at one of these said companies. Before I keep babbling on, I’d rather just cut to the point: if you don’t have your shit together independently (own business/fuck you money) or another high status “asset”, it is entirely your fault. It is entirely why your status didn’t get any friction and went unnoticed. It’s not because the topic at hand was controversial or edgy, but rather that the person delivering it lacked in certain ways.

>talking to normies

Attached: 1526618384137.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

>using kikebook
>muh power level

>revealing your powerlevel

Attached: ugly laugh2.jpg (516x496, 26K)

>not using normies as a measure of your own improvement

Attached: 33FD8EBD-B257-46BA-9E05-5E0F9C9BBDAD.jpg (437x431, 32K)

I'm an independant men with a big cock on welfare. I really don't care about all that shit.

Pretty much. You will feel at home.

Yeah that's like their only redeeming quality, sadly they will drag everyone holding their same opinions down with them just by association.

That pic is basically every normie nerd.

“on welfare” — congratulations, your so-called ‘strengths (independent and large genitalia) is actually a contradictory and ironic contrast that only makes you look like a BIGGER baby. Surely, you’re just larping right?

Post examples (screenshots)

Its just like here. Make a legitimate post packed full of truth, everyone ignores it. Post some meme shit, a slide thread, or bait, everyone replies.

I have worked and i will work again, maybe. I have no shame to be on welfare in this world. Fuck off normie shitbag.

>(((facebook)))

Attached: 1519508333208.png (625x626, 65K)

#OP, it's too late. People are either woke, or they don't want to be, and will not be ever.

Feel ya however, stand fast, and prepare to defend yourself.

Jesus will be back later this year. Just wait them out.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1189, 989K)

It is never too late, when there is one man, even if it will be the last to stand for white civilation, it is not the end.

When confronted with information opposite of their beliefs people tend to double down and/or disregard the info.

Getting someone to open their eyes and mind is hard but is well portrayed in the movie "They Live" during the six and a half minute fight scene in which pipers character is battling with the black man trying to make him see the truth.

A lot of people are too dumb to even bother tho.

You're probably shadowbanned. I did some massive race-baiting on YouTube the other day and didn't get a single reply.

>I have no shame to be on welfare in this world.

What's wrong with swizerland? You are not taking much refugees etc. and have working direct democracy?

Nah dude.
Maybe talk about the Masonic symbolism in Bundesplatz Bern light show and drop redpills when people are at teachable moment.
Also be proud of your mountain Jew heritage. Read the Talmud.

Good night and pray loud.

My mother, in her Boomer-like experience, found it fitting to post one of those mandela-quotes, with that putrid "love everybody" messages on FB. When I commented that Mandela was a genocidal maniac, she took the post down. But it wasn't because she saw the error of her ways, no, it was because she didn't want other people to see that her son was some...conspiracy theorist(nevermind mandela singing "kill the boer") that shits on the worlds nobel peace prize teddy bear, that absolved us swedes of a sin we never even took part of. Fuck me, I actually had to hear her rationalize his murders with
>"but everybody around the world likes him"
and then she said
>"you don't want to be percieved as some judgemental asshole, right."

tl;dr: My mother tried to shame me into liking a genocidal maniac because it was the cool thing to do in her youth.

FUCK SWEDEN AND FUCK OLD PEOPLE!

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (515x351, 87K)

The masonic movement is dying, there is still many lodges but like a club for rich men, or in position of power.

You sound like me, I'm so tired of feeling the urge to combat people's anti white rhetoric on facebook, it drives me fucking crazy.

Haha i had seen a boomer in a bar talking about mandela. i had a discution with no end. This communist terrorist. They will never admit it was a more beautiful country when ruled by white, you can discusss 5h with all proof, nothing will change.

Do NOT reveal your power level on facebook. There's a reason people pretend to not see your post.

I love my parents to death, but hearing my mother pull these dominance techniques on me, and recognizing them (thanks dilbert-man) really fucking bothered me. It seriously made me reconsider who I am actually fighting for. And this election (despite advances of SD) didn't make me feel any better.

Attached: adams-trump-kenobi.jpg (1110x694, 204K)

Trips of Truth.

I did reveal my power level on facebook once, lost all my friends, life sucks.

>has a facebook

I don't care, if everybody hide themself we are dead already.

There isnt enough antiwhite rhetoric to be honest. I want there to be nuclear hate for whites for the shit you people have been pulling. You deserve all of the hate you get

I had lost many friends, people who i trusted and know from a long time. I have no regret.

this is why caring about your own people is retarded

whites will stab you in the back in a second for a quick buck

/say what others

Attached: glooming chat window.jpg (512x239, 38K)

Tyrone, please. There was no way of knowing that the hooker you raped had STDs. No reason to lash out in anger.

I want it too, but to wake more people. The spirit will rising from the grave and crush you back to africa.

why are you using facebook?

Do it, keep pushing Dekwon.
You're only stoking the fire.

Attached: 1536218264916.jpg (640x640, 73K)

i got told "I dont see anything wrong with the pope kissing their hands, it's respectul"....

Attached: makropolitik.jpg (720x540, 47K)

>mfw npc meme is actually real and we just figured it out
>mfw living in a simulation

Attached: 5b9235bb5c5e5254548b59f5-750-563.jpg (750x563, 60K)

>Letting loose your power level online to Facebook
Most normal people just want to have jobs pay their bills and stay out of trouble, I'm friends with a bunch of people from my university who I can let of my true views to

Why would you show power levels to fb normies, they are like the fodder that attack the obviously stronger guys anyways and act like they win even after losing.

You are doing it wrong.

>revealing your power level
Well there's your first mistake

Attached: 1535852259455.jpg (500x353, 27K)

They're called NPC's.

Sounds exactly like pic related.

Attached: 1512201542484.png (912x869, 128K)