Goodbye. This was your last chance. There's now no question of what your fate will be...

Goodbye. This was your last chance. There's now no question of what your fate will be. All you had to do was have babies.

Attached: shutterstock_93717142.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7P0F4d6EdZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

S

S

S

S

S

S

Worthless, spam thread.

Dozens already up.

Mods do your fucking jobs!

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

S

S, Fuck Sweden.

Attached: download.png (549x653, 143K)

S

You assholes are the ones preaching muh overpopulation, then complain when no one is having kids

S
sweden just wants to be like germany

Attached: ITT.jpg (378x365, 23K)

stop the faggot larp that we are an organization. If something comes together it comes together, elsewise its memes

S

EU flags get the rope

Overpopulation of whites isn’t a problem.

S

>germany
america* (56% land)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS VOTE AFS BUUUUTTT NOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>MUH WASTED VOTE

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING DO
WAS VOTE FOR AFS
BUTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KILL YOURSELF OR IMMEDIATELY JOIN NORDFRONT

The only thing to recently come out of Canada is The Dead South and you are not them. Kys.

What happened?

Stop spreading overpopulation propaganda

>my fucking face when when fucking retards here think sweden had any chance of succeeding

Attached: 157378558174.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Like we burgers have any place to talk. Trump isn’t saving us.

Attached: 87450C54-595E-484B-82E2-18B79B636781.png (324x382, 281K)

Cucked swedes keep voting for mass immigration. Social Democrats still biggest party. fuck this country lel

the only thing that comes out of America is mutts, and you ARE one of them. Kys.

but the cops are killing a lot of niggers and spics.

Pretty much

Attached: 1523951829427.png (1144x912, 798K)

still zoomers are barely majority white (and how many of them are kikes and mooslems?)

We have guns though.
Sweden only has knives and grenades, and those are concentrated within the mudslime population.

They'll be fine. The fight just began. Don't give in to the spirit of fear swedes. Don't let the adversary get to you. Gird up thy loins.

"Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are purely Nordic and yearly contribute swarms of a splendid type of immigrants to America, and are now, as they have been for thousands of years, the nursery and broodland of the master race. "

S

Attached: swedenrape2.png (500x772, 179K)

Wow is this what google maps looks like in Sweden

Attached: hclw7246yb601.png (500x583, 110K)

only a civil war will save Sweden now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7P0F4d6EdZY

Attached: sweden cucks.png (1238x962, 1.17M)

yes and as a multicult society it is shit and only getting worse. Multiculturalism destroys communities and ends local culture were ever it goes.

MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.
A
S
S
I
V
E

V
O
T
E
R

F
R
A
U
D

This is fucky as fuck.
Too bad you can't check it out, since the counting is compartmentalized and logged by (((bureaucrats)))

google street view rinkeby for a bit. the results are truly horrific.

Attached: fillipa.png (966x1210, 1.81M)

Seriously, America is dead as a culture because of this diversity meme. After the Collapse I will be killing anyone who isn't white.

>posting hiptilt and thinking its thick and fertile

low IQ

this ass can serve as a proof for God's existence

I don't know what you did Sweden, but thanks for triggering nazi traitors

10/4 good buddy and all Canadians. Canadians were the only soldiers I saw run from a fight in afghanistan.Canadians and mexicans are America's true enemies.

Maple Fever!

Meh there aren't many Canadians in Commiefornia (where I live) plenty of spics and niggers to keep me and my cousins busy.

It doesn't matter, it was a calculated risk because (((they))) know pussy Swedes won't fight.

It's over.

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (600x315, 14K)

KARA BOGA.

SWEDEN IS OURS, TOGETHER WITH THE JEW WE SHALL REPLACE THESE PATHETIC "NATIVES" AND NEW SWEDEN AND NEW SWEDES WILL MOVE FORWARD, TOGETHER. MASHALLAH.

Attached: 1535830093769.jpg (570x763, 91K)

Men who won't raise a finger to defend their daughters from rape D E S E R V E to be erased from history, memory and the planet.

Attached: 1536195305400.png (332x332, 148K)

I suppose that is the silver lining. Swedes will be erased because they were never worthy of fraternity.

Attached: 1486362074451.jpg (720x720, 131K)

I'm fucking pissed at the results so far

Sweden is still beyond cucked.

Attached: sweden sisters.png (1862x1188, 1.82M)

>Sweden

There was never any hope and you know it.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (960x720, 46K)

I stupidly thought there might be.