Why do Trumpfags believe all his lies without question?

Why do Trumpfags believe all his lies without question?

Attached: t.jpg (1041x1535, 366K)

Because they're stupid sheep who fall for obvious theatrics.

no surprise, media gaslighting, he clearly suggested that they should, he didn't say that they were going to

Lies are to racists what truth is to real people

If they won't bring the jobs back to US then they should be barred from selling their products here.

There are no jobs to bring back, idiot. It's all automated now.

>just fuck all my economy up
>say no more
Actually that's what they said, they won't even bother selling in the US due to the tariffs.

>it's all automated now
Bullshit.

Good.

This is the company that was just in the news "standing up for America".
Globalist corporatists should be butchered. I don't care how "conservative" or white you say you are, you're going to be fucking butchered.

Attached: 1501182095486.png (768x768, 668K)

Ford is making moves to only produce and sell trucks in the US. Not surprising that they would not bother moving a hatchback plant into the US.

Wtf! I hate the free market now

>all
Brainlet

Logistics, Robotics, and HR.

How fucking retarded are you Commies getting nowadays that it makes sense to you to export manufacturing?

Poor Henry Ford

>can
Literally in 2nd grade I asked 'can I go to the bathroom' and the teacher told me 'yes, you can' and then locked the door until I asked properly. Now you're saying that because DJT says that Ford CAN (is able to) manufacture in the US at lower costs, that it 'will'.

Attached: 1532877528438.jpg (1200x1200, 272K)

>Made in China
Is that why all Fords rust through in a single year

Why can't you lose gracefully?

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: womans rights.jpg (2789x1879, 408K)

that really explains why their sedans have been shit for the a while now

that would require grace

Regardless of whether or not FJT said 'can' or 'may,' they're both statements of fact.
As true as 'OP is a fag.'

... they are clearing the way for their new line of electric shit boxes

>our products aren't profitable unless made with slave labor
Sucks to be you then. Keep em out of here.

Yeah, because they will be selling it in China now. You can just magically start producing shit elsewhere overnight. Shit takes time.

>OP is a fag
I agree
>statements of fact
I 'can' go to the other room and make a sandwich (fact)
I 'may' go to the other room and make a sandwich (fact)
Will I? Probably not.
Its all about the words you use and the context you use them in.
Granted, this is probably beyond 2nd grade comprehension as I mentioned in my previous post.
Still, if someone says that they 'can' do something, it doesn't necessarily mean that they 'will'.
>another NYT 'gotcha moment' that fizzles

Digits confirm. Ford is just bluffing.

LETS LIMIT WHAT PRIVATE COMPANIES CAN AND CANNOT DO

NATIONAL PRIDE IS NO 1. BE LIKE USSR AND PROVIDE FOR THE PEOPLE FIRST NO MATTER HOW MUCH LOSS YOUR COMPANY IS MAKING

dumb memeflag commie nigger

its just to defend ethnically cleansing america despite the fact they have no solution for the housing market without people with money coming to america (not poor 3rd worlders or mexicans) and most of them dont even know how a fiat currency works

so this is "i dont care if we get screwed i dont want to live in a world the white man doesnt rule". half of them believe the military will destroy any who oppose america not realizing the military was "out voted". the global economy is more important than white pride

>believe

>Memeflag replying to an AnCap memeflag in all caps, then calling him a memeflag commie
WTF timeline is this?

We do hate the free market, faggot. Fascism seals up the borders and companies that outsource get shoah'ed

Why do you think the jews hated Fascism so much before the holohoax?

We dont. Trump doesnt get to tell companies what to do. But he is putting America first. The rest will fall into place once you insufferable faggots engage in coversation instead of REEEEEing the fuck out.

Attached: 8111551d09e7c726a62d7d9dd2cd5a2f285a3fc1dbdc3ba43af0192a21a6f057.jpg (570x587, 42K)

>Robotics, and HR.
thems not mass-scale jobs, user. You got two faggots to oil the robots every now and again, the fuck do they need HR for ?

who the fuck are you calling memeflag? retarded memflaggot. also, the south lost, get over it

This was also a NYT article written on Sept 9, the same day that Trump tweeted this:
>“Ford has abruptly killed a plan to sell a Chinese-made small vehicle in the U.S. because of the prospect of higher U.S. Tariffs.” CNBC. This is just the beginning. This car can now be BUILT IN THE U.S.A. and Ford will pay no tariffs!
The article seems to state plans from Ford from Aug 31.
Is this some reverse Q shit?
Past proves future?

Attached: 153356.jpg (788x699, 54K)