HERE WE GO AGAIN

HERE WE GO AGAIN
AHHHHHHH

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-09/us-says-assad-has-approved-gas-attack-idlib-setting-stage-major-military-conflict
wsj.com/articles/u-s-says-syria-plans-gas-attack-in-rebel-stronghold-1536535853
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-09/pentagon-sends-strong-message-russia-live-fire-assault-drills-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/va-state-senator-who-met-with-assad-says-british-planning-fake-chemical-attack/2018/09/08/6c5b76b6-b363-11e8-9a6a-565d92a3585d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.036d551e38ed
foreignpolicy.com/tag/israel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who? Anonymous officials? Why the fuck would I trust the press at all anymore? AT ALL?

tired of this shit. can i just die already

Attached: 71ym6kww.jpg (218x240, 12K)

This

>trump escalating syria to distract from domestic crises and boost neocon rhetoric for midterms
>tfw trump con NEOCONNED.com

Attached: 1465518637129.gif (500x224, 201K)

so assad gave america permission to use gas attacks? why was ameirca asking to use gas attacks? come on america your suppose to be the good guy. i am disappoint

Attached: mel gibson.png (650x1000, 859K)

Naturally, the thing to do when winning a civil war and keeping foreign powers (that are much more advanced than you) at bay is to piss them all off and randomly gas attack your own civilians.

Attached: E40FA430-4E1F-4237-9A1E-8E291CE24361.gif (500x247, 1.07M)

Attached: file.png (625x365, 200K)

Get ready faggots. Just in time for 9/11 too. Must be a coincidence.

It certainly can’t be Mossad who would do such a thing.

Attached: D0111548-59C0-4984-818C-9AB19553144E.jpg (520x304, 46K)

kek

How fucking poetic.

Imagine if Russia at random times said US officials have approved plans to gas a new batch of black babies, and then nuke a random city.

Gas just wafted past my nose. This is it boys.

Attached: jones.jpg (1420x946, 118K)

911 be my birthday

hope for big boom explode many dead american as gift please

Attached: syria.jpg (640x960, 85K)

A CHLORINE MOLECULE JUST FLEW RIGHT OVER MY HEAD

fucking kikes... its all so tiresome

Attached: BDDC1241-E552-4830-8D7D-89E5491BA21C.gif (500x606, 531K)

kek, these memes just keep on giving.

Attached: 1524981277519.jpg (1024x592, 115K)

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-09/us-says-assad-has-approved-gas-attack-idlib-setting-stage-major-military-conflict

Attached: file.png (1364x412, 67K)

this

Whatcha doing, Rabbi?

wsj.com/articles/u-s-says-syria-plans-gas-attack-in-rebel-stronghold-1536535853

warmongers need to start getting shot

>claim unnamed officials...
Let me guess...somebody in the CIA or some other alphabet agency deep in with carrying out false flags to keep the Rothschilds agenda going...

HAS THE ORANGE PUPPET ADDRESSED THIS YET?

Assad is just an evil dictator he flaunts his ability to terrorize his population. You just don't comprehend how evil works.

Didn't Russia outright predict this a few days ago? I mean, they COULD have said that just to get ahead of it and make it look like bullshit, but I have a difficult time believing that Assad would bother gassing civilians for no reason.

Attached: 1517287377095.png (600x587, 84K)

They aren't even waiting for a strike to say he's using gas.

Anyone who didn't see this coming 100% is a fool. They have no other play so they'll just keep saying it over and over and over again until they get their permenant U.S. military base in Syria to use as a staging ground for the invasion of Iran.

it was a week ago, you also got this guy too.

Attached: WW3.png (1907x369, 201K)

why would US / israel want to invade iran exactly?

FUCK U RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a few days ago?
They've been saying this for almost 2 weeks now.
They sent proof to the UN as well that the US was going to use it's puppet rebels to stage a false flag.

t.bleedingheart brainwashed low brainpower liberal

she's cute. Name?

Look at this guy, fucking hell.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-09/pentagon-sends-strong-message-russia-live-fire-assault-drills-syria

Attached: file.png (1470x758, 225K)

>(((cohencidence)))

Attached: oyvey.png (917x973, 70K)

no bully pls

Iran has the most potential out of any other country to become an enormous economy. They are situated on prime real estate and enormous pockets of natural resources. There would be no stopping Iran should it fully enter the world economy. Right now they have retarded leaders who are more interested in war than their international economy, Israel wants them a totally broken state like Iraq that operates as a training ground for US/Israeli military drills. They'll keep it in a permenent state of destablization until the jewish bankers can get their claws into all the real assets, then they can step away, secure in knowing the Iranians are in perpetual debt to the international system. They'll be more concerned about going bankrupt every year than going to war.

most transparent false flag in history

Same user

you must be new around here, lurk moar newfag.

Who are some good twitter users I can follow for news

>us officials
meaning jewish officials?

Donald Trump - America's first Jewish president.

Way to go, Stormfront. You "won"

Bashar is a nepotistic third world dictator. You're overestimating his competence.

Remember, this whole war started with him killing his own people to stay in power.

take me with you

How new are you?

Attached: getaload.jpg (200x219, 9K)

This will make the walrus very pleased.

Attached: 1509418685170.png (994x611, 547K)

To be able to decide exactly how much oil china gets

Drumpf better hit him good and hard this time destroy his capacity to wage war and take out the air-force and establish a no fly zone. If he pussies out like hed did in the last two where he achieved fucking nothing more evidence he's a russian shill more rope to hang him with later.

Happy Jewish new year goyim

There will be no escalation. It’s bullshit.

an addendum:
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

With Jordan basically acquiescing to the US/Israel demands, there's only one country left at this point and they had to save it for last. Iran is not going to fall easily. It's 100x more complicated than Vietnam. It would pretty much take nukes to stop them or a long drawn out confrontation that would scorch who knows how many other countries in the interim. Without substantial staging areas for supplies, there's no hope. The US has to have a military base in Syria.

tbqh i still dont understand why we invaded iraq, or why the US is in Syria, or why the Saudi Arabia + the US care about Yemen. middle eastern geopolitics has always been something of a mystery to me. any good books to recommend?

Attached: 0407332f701409df560156fe11.jpg (645x729, 42K)

Literally a Hillary tier post. Get outta here you fucking snake.

Attached: Glowing.jpg (320x251, 20K)

lel

Okay so Iran used to be quite liberal, but the CIA overthrew their royalty in the 60's and replaced him with a puppet. This puppet was terrible for the average Iranian and he didn't last long, he was taken out by an Islamic coup. This islamic coup has been in power ever since and they have been spending the last 50 years doing fuck all but be islamic and retarded, obviously. This is great for Israel whose main goal is complete destablisation of every country in the area. The Jews are HATED by all muslims and Israel has a lot to gain from the muslim countries becoming shitty backwaters who cannot stand and unite and fight against Israel.
What is currently happening is that Iran is starting to grow again after half a century of stagnation and it is a massive country with a huge population and massive reserves of just about every resource you can imagine. Their ability to wage war and control the region would be unparalleled. This is also why Saudi Arabia are the West's allies, because they also do not want to see a strong Iran.

It's just geopolitics 101.

>muh false flag
>russia is the good guy goys so we should let them run free in syria instead of the u.s.
>u.s. needs to just back out of syria, and ukraine for that matter, and even areas around china and south africa
>think of the children you stupid faggot
>you should wave candles and force your government to get out of all those other countries so our countries can move in and take them over
KYS

fuck off nigger

for a moment, i read that as "gay attack"

Attached: ahmadinejad-assad.jpg (640x360, 70K)

mad ex-pat faggot. hit the nail on the head, huh commie

>trump is not another puppet just like every single puppet since our country fundations to serve as a world police and to influence every aspect of society around the world

Attached: 1525147506360.png (866x900, 406K)

there's nothing the deep state can do this war is nearly over and ldlib is next to be reclaimed by government forces

Attached: 894820d2572f40b7a0f0febe1572ebcd_6.jpg (2084x2084, 958K)

literally this. Why are Drump and his supporters such weak pussies who like to gobble up Russian cock? These fuckers should be ground into the dust.

They are still pulling this shit. Americans don't want to fuck around in the middle east for Israel.

Attached: 1535411067495.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

Go fuck a maple tree

>WSJ

Just a little human sacrifice for Rosh Hashanah

I get trump does "symbolic" airstrikes to satisfy the war mongers in the media and the Uniparty(R&D) but at some point he's got to say enough is enough in foreign entanglements.

Attached: ...............................................jpg (220x229, 11K)

Attached: 1515815077863.jpg (688x1024, 127K)

>destabilization
no
>normalization
yes

Same every year. So boring.

If you just think of EVERYTHING that happens as being in the service of Israel then everything begins to make sense.
Why is the USA so interested in the middle-east?
Because it serves Israel's interests.
Just keep that in mind whenever you ask yourself one of these questions and you'll see how often that is the answer.

No source and it might as well be Alex Jones on a meth bender saying this.

TICK TOCK, MURRILARDS

Attached: 1524158830735.png (547x626, 18K)

Shill

This fucking leaf thinks he knows something.

Attached: contact isis.jpg (604x847, 60K)

are there any books that can actually demonstrate that to me? i'm not saying you're wrong but i feel like it's an easy claim to make and harder to back up

How do they know what he has approved? In what sort of setup does the Syrian President say something like “Ok I now authorize you to use these illegal weapons that America has promised to bomb us all for using gee I sure hope America doesn’t find out”

I don’t think trump and dc understand how zero fucks we care about Syria and how we actually want Assad to win to humiliate these faggot ass values boomers who won’t stop making terrible decisions until their shit is pushed in so hard their entire family drops dead from the shock wave

Why do so many kikes post with leaf flags?

Attached: dasjuden.webm (1920x1040, 1.31M)

why is syria needed as a staging ground when we've already fucked up iraq's shit real good and iraq is the country that actually shares a border with iran

why does trump care so much about people getting gassed, he literally banned all Syrians from coming to the US lol

>randomly gas attack your own civilians.
Terrorists in idlib are mossad and Saudi jihadis not Syrian civilians.
Assad is going to blow them up, West can’t say no donot these are Israelis cuz obviously and can’t just let Assad kill them so instead inventing this chlorine nonsense to use to justify to defend spies

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/va-state-senator-who-met-with-assad-says-british-planning-fake-chemical-attack/2018/09/08/6c5b76b6-b363-11e8-9a6a-565d92a3585d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.036d551e38ed

at what point does assad just say fuck it and use the gas for real

Are there any books that explicitly state that Israel wants to destabilise the middle-east to serve their own ends and they use the USA to do it?

Jesus Christ, user, just watch the fucking news and think for yourself. Nobody ever comes outright and says this because it goes without saying. They fucking say as much in their own broadcasts.

foreignpolicy.com/tag/israel/

That site is literally some normie site I just found on Google but it's a starting point I suppose. We're not going to do your thinking for you, you have to educate yourself.

There are no civilians in idlib it is terrorists foreign spies and mercenaries and various collaborators. Anyone without an active interest In the war already refuged to Europe or bent the knee to Assad

It's time for us to stand by our CIA.

If the CIA knows something it must be true.

Just look at their tech.

What we know at least.

Taking out Syria is the only way to isolate Iran.

And it will scare the Russian tyrant back to the discussion table.

Stand with the CIA, my brothers.

World peace is in our sights.

Q said this will happen.

And it will divide the Dems.

Hold the line.

Trust the plan.

Attached: WINNING.jpg (2016x1046, 1.05M)

Idlib is still being softened with air strikes. Expect the gas shortly after the infantry begins the assault. My guess is it'll happen in the next 48 hours.

Lil this time they will attack him before he uses the gas!
I’m surprised they haven’t linked novichok to merge these narratives:
user intel sources confirm Russian delivery of novichok to Assad military to use on starving disabled civilians

What happened to Kerry's negotiated removal of all of Syrian chemical weapons? What happened to "actually they still have chemical weapons but now we've bombed all of their facilities so they can't produce them"? This story makes no sense.

Russia predicting just that recently
there was a thread a couple of days ago claiming WW3 was imminent

Attached: 1434327143666.jpg (816x812, 53K)

Israel wants us to invade Iran so that Israel doesn’t have to fight Iran itself at some point.
Us will invade Iran because decision makers like to sell out country to Iran to get more privilege in the Jewish financial system
Only way to stop it is kill Jews, decision makers, or make the entire country implode before Jews and their goons can get more of us to die for them

lel wtf

Why ? So you stupid fucks can hell about how big of a war monger he is ? Jesus you guys are to fucking predictable about every action you try to do. If he doesn't you bitch, if does you bitch, and anyway you look at it HRC will never be president because Media Matters sucks ass.

>why would US / israel want to invade iran exactly?
NPC detected

Serious question: are Burgers really this retarded? Or are they just totally out of control of their dual-citizen overlords?
Is muh democracy this broken?

"Hold the line, trust the plan" is repulsive platitudes and quite frankly disgusting to read.