We need a revolution to destroy the establishment

No more negotiations.
We need to attack.
Destroy the globo homo complex .
Our people are being displaced and as far as I am concerned their is no room for trying to debate or "redpill" people anymore. No. What we need is action. Action is the only way to destroy this degenerate clownworld. So I say we use direct action against this perverted wasteland. White people are dying out and its just to late to "reform" the system. We need to kill it. That is the only solution. Anything else is bullshit.
14/88. Sign out.
youtu.be/uJBYZ0h2p-0

Attached: 1525417726611.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

T

wow that's a really cute girl

Leaf

Haha epic cause it's actually a guy

What's this girl's name? She's really fucking hot.

He just got BTFO 3-0 in the finals.

Sneaky in lane LUL

have so more lewds anyway

Attached: C9 Sneaky.png (471x601, 389K)

SOME ONE POST MOAR TRAPS

Attached: download.jpg (600x662, 31K)

>he fell for it

I'd dick that faggot in the ass but his broad is decent.

sauce?

Attached: 1535656725601.png (575x2025, 365K)

damn she is hot

>t.Salty roastie
Keep your labia tucked in and your fingers stuffed up your cunt bitch. Pic related.

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 162K)

This is actually really heavily photo-shopped
>she
The traps are gay thing isn't a meme
Don't fuck a man because he looks female

I think he’s fully aware

No. But I got this

I don't even masturbate, let alone desire to fuck other men. I'm straight and I'm not a fan of traps. I just conceptually understand some people here like them, so I support their fetish out of respect. Stay mad bitch.

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

Nothing is stopping whites from having kids and families. What's your plan? Kill everyone else? Half the problem is that white women don't want to have families. What will you do? Rape them all? That's not good for child development.

Attached: happy-old-man.jpg (480x450, 86K)

LONG LIVE THE KEKISTANI REVOLUTION MEIN NIGGERS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously though, if you truly want social change invite intelligent people from the last majority christian continent that isn't infested with kikes or SJW's (what's the difference kek), south america. They are mostly conservatives and despise communism, especially Peru and Venezuela. Mexico and central america are mostly lost causes due to the amount of crimes, and that might just be a prevalent issue from Mexico southwards, but mexico is starting to go left wing and central america is poor (like very poor, shit tier cuba poor). We need to liberate europe and take back the kikeland. Let the juden or dunecoons sort it out and when they're relatively weakened then take it from them in a modern day crusade.

>girl

Attached: tumblr_opp8w2lLA51vr9ftfo1_540.jpg (512x512, 68K)

>revolution?
Economic Non-Compliance is the only way forward.

2/10 bait, post real trap qts.

Attached: Nigger KO.gif (516x388, 1.72M)

>

Attached: whytho.png (656x369, 319K)

Spoken like a true meme flagger

ok but what do you want with sneaky?!

To make someone here turn gay, I've been doing it for a while now on Jow Forums. For the most part, my psy ops have worked.

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x553, 28K)

dumb slut should stick to laying on her back like shes good for

>sneaky is the reason c9 lost
He btfo'd doublelift in the first two games in lane. I'm not salty at all, either.

Attached: 1533225450397m.jpg (667x1024, 52K)

Attached: NDHYOaZ.jpg (989x2252, 169K)

why did you post a kike as your photo in this post?