Wh*teoid weakest race confirmed

Is it true pol?
Without weapons your are THE weakest race?

Attached: 321321323123123.jpg (606x211, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks don't know how to fight

Matthias Steiner was the strongest man on earth and he is Germanic.

Now fuck off.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Sage

>all strongmen are white
>all powerlifters are white
>all oly lifters are white or chink

Do niggers really not realize if it weren't for whites working, they would all be dead?

Like women they lack gratitude

>lmao humans are the weakest species
>who here /teambear/

thats basically how dumb your argument is. we keep bears in zoos btw and theyre too stupid to do anything about it.

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Literally the opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo
take a look at the demographics of the spectators and competitors

That dude on the bottom is probably like 40% white lol

>belong to a species that has literally every possible evolutionary adaptation to use ranged weaponry effectively

>brag about muh fists

BAKA not even human.

Melanoids too stupid to understand that intelligence and innovation are the strongest powers

>be a spear chucker
>shit on ranged weaponry
>????

Boxing too

Attached: 220px-BoxChamps2012.02.png (220x552, 112K)

Guy on the bottom is 20-30% white, like all African Americans

A word please Mr Nignog.
>Inb4 Slavs are not white

Attached: klitschko bros.jpg (1003x564, 106K)

Attached: 1536537842514.gif (360x450, 2.52M)

>>lmao humans are the weakest species
>>who here /teambear/
>thats basically how dumb your argument is. we keep niggers in zoos btw and theyre too stupid to do anything about it.

Fify

Nice twitter account you have there OP.

Nice image.

FOR ANTS

Maybe, maybe not. But you're not going to find out because you're not getting us without our weapons. Not here at least.

1 Post by this ID.
sage

Champion weightlifters are all white.
The average gorilla has the strength of 10 niggers, doesn't make them the master race.
Weapons come from ingenuity and a superior intellect.
Intellect and ingenuity give you superior societies, low crime, technology, and will take us to the stars.

Attached: sage-fb.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

it's true. blacks can run around naked on the savannah and (kinda) survive. whites can't. we need technology and societies.

oops

Attached: BoxChamps2012.02 (1).png (1417x3558, 1.03M)

what a fucking brainlet

why do you niggers love to post twitter screencaps so much, fuck off

All whiteboons should be caged

That's much better user. Who do you have for Fury vs Wilder? I like them both more than Joshua desu.

>1 post by this ID

even in hand-to-hand combat whites destroyed every non-white foe

Send them to my neck of the woods in the winter at -40 and see how well they run around here.

exercising the mind will make a smart person smarter and a stupid person stupid
exercising the body will make a strong person stronger and a weak person stronger.

We already know chimpanzees can't develop their own technology.

but can you live like a dumb wild animal? checkmate honkey.

Gorillas are stronger too, in fact most animals can in fact rekt our shit, but, we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter. Thats why we invinted guns.

>1 post

this is like in one of my civ games where one player who was still stuck in medieval age was complaining about why in 1975AD why his spearmen was getting btfo by helicopters and modern bombers

>Without weapons

Yeah without long necks giraffes are short. The fuck is your point? I'll await your answer as I clean my AR-15.

I’m a cop in a city filled with nogs.

They’re generally pretty slow (regularly catch up to them in foot pursuits despite wearing 45 lbs of gear and boots)

If they feel cornered enough to fight they really only swing wild haymakers at at your head with poor technique, which is easily countered in numerous ways.

They lack situational awareness and put themselves in poor tactical situations during dynamic events, like the nog who tried to square up with me while he was standing with his back to the edge of a wash. Not hard to guess he took a tumbling ride down.

As far as assaults with firearms they’re also really poor at shooting, moving, and communicating.

My experiences with Arabs in the Middle East was slightly better, if only due to the fact some had legit training and a cause to die for.

Slavs are the niggers of Yurop

Fucking end this thread.

Get Bent

Attached: NIKE-Just-Do-It.png (1360x1355, 1.15M)

Whites didn't invent fire weapons yet when they were crossing continents and looking for entire cultures to humiliate.

Fuck, I ended up watching all of it.

>weakest race
>enslaved by all other races
logical af

Its funny all the black people really loved the mountain.

>45 lbs of gear
You don't need the back SAPI plates if you never retreat
A little joke my Gunny always told me

Wow, a nigger admitting they actually lack gratitude...