Is there a more privileged group of people then (((veterans)))?

disagreeing with them is almost universally seen as a faux pas in the US. Boomers love them. They serve ZOG. And they think jerking off in their barracks on some FOB in the middle of the desert for 8 months makes them foreign policy experts.

No one asked you to risk your life for Israel. You are treasonous rats and deserve no ones respect.

Attached: 42C14FBA-8A3C-4EA2-978F-716BAB3174C2.jpg (500x627, 37K)

jews

Attached: TRUEJEW.jpg (1000x624, 348K)

Fine. When Civil War 2.0 starts and your home is being shot at, i'll find a nice roof and grab some popcorn until you need to be put out of your misery. ;)

Attached: sniper.jpg (600x315, 206K)

you’ll be the enemy. Everyone in a uniform is the enemy

>commie thinks the US is his

Attached: lulz.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

ZOGbot thinks he’s an American

>da jooz
You don't even care about the Constitution, nigger. The hell would a pinko faggot know about being an American?

>Risking serving a political ideology I hate.
See, this is why serving in the army isn't for me.

Models

>Is there a more privileged group of people then (((veterans)))?
Yes! They are called (((Civilians)))

Don't cut yourself on that edge goy

awwwww widdle sweaty op posted it again

Attached: 800px-WW2_Marine_after_Eniwetok_assault.jpg (800x920, 77K)

I guess German ww2 veterans are privileged too as soldiers who nearly were completely wiped out by the jews. Yo, ZOG controlled opposition, ever think it's not the military and possibly the niggers in charge of them?

what reason would you have for joining the military today?

It really isn't their fault. This is shit that grunts never shut up about and they're grunts because they can't do anything else. Historically, the dumbest people join the infantry as they are unable to make it in the real world. They go to the only place whose sole requirement is a pulse to enlist.

So they get caught up in the culture. A bunch of low IQ guys spending all day together, cut off from the world, and inventing their own. It should come as no surprise that they hold the only thing they have in high regard. And the rest of us want them to soak up bullets in case of a war so we treat them nicely. The same way you treat the school retard. Politely, but with sympathy.

I would buy a rodesian a beer desu.

Attached: 1531819482063.jpg (494x621, 61K)

I.love.these.threads. hi faggots, I'm an infantryman, have been for the last 10 years. I joined the army because I wanted to know what it would feel like to kill someone, I wanted to know if I'd have the guts in combat, if I would shit my pants or cry or what. So on my first deployment I found out, it was the funest thing I've ever done in my life. Then it became a skill, and now I'd consider myself an expert on employing direct and indirect fires, controlling assets, working with indigenous retards. Finding, fixing and finishing the enemy. I don't want any thanks, I didn't do it because I'm a patriotic american. I wanted to kill people and not go to jail. I lovee the gibs, i live for the opportunity to slay moar dune coons. Out

t. 10 year old edgelord

Attached: heresyouryou.jpg (316x325, 16K)

The marriage lasted a year and he killed himself a year after the divorce

Yes, they're called white women!

>watch'a lookin at, smooth skin?

Attached: Carol.jpg (800x572, 151K)

Attached: satan pepe.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Go to hell

Idgaf about veterans myself, putting their lives on the line like that for the kikes, but you sound like a d&c shill. Kys.

Remember to put "sage" in the options field, to avoid bumping d&c threads like this one.

Good

fuck you

Found the boomer

foids like soldiers that have killed, I dont know what it is with these fucking women but everytime I told them the story about how I got 6 confirmed kills in my first deployment it makes them wet. If you don't get blown up or disfigured somehow and you're not a complete shut in while you were enlisted you can find yourself with a wide array of people you can network with that'll help you land a gig at the end of your service. Sadly most grunts are fucking retards and get used to the gibs me dat and become drug addicts and like fucking tranny hookers. If you ever hear a grunt complaining that the military screwed them over then they're probably fucking lying and were sent on their way for being a nuisance or spreading herpes.

Did years ago. Back in the day when we thought it was the best idea. Got a bacherlor through the military and get discounts on decent stuff these days. It isn't about being a soldier or sailor. It's about serving the people. It's what most militaries do, even retarded communists think their doing good for their people. You gotta sit down and ponder if it is just the jews at the top that control and misusine everything.

yeah seriously fuck vets

FUCK VETS

EAT MY NUTZ FAGGITZZZZZZZZ

You mean the ones you chopped off to be a pretty little grill?

Excuse you, Grill speaking. Weber grills are fucking hot.

Attached: DV_8_5633696_01_4c_DE_20170107011659.jpg (500x400, 19K)

Hell is living in Weimerica watching your people destroy themselves while cheering the legions of (((Satan))).

Attached: What marines actually fight for.jpg (960x542, 63K)

US military hates the DemonicRat party. Kinda want to see the military break away from the opressive gov one day. Pinochet style.

Larp fag.

Kill yourself.

>grilloli

Attached: 56c9bce5b09279ff63cc244f98562a86.jpg (1318x1318, 104K)

>mun constitution

how well will that serve you when whites are the minority?

Unironically the funniest post I've read in quite a while. Thanks for that, buddy.

Attached: 1427578761595.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

Welfare queens are the most entitled group of people I've met. High school failures and college drop outs. I worked near a military base once and they always wanted a "military discount" and got an attitude when we didn't have one like I had some sort of control over it.

>believing in shareblue propaganda
Wouldn't matter because whites handle and fire guns better than other ethnic groups.

I grill Zucchini too and sometimes batter dip and fry it like a chicken fried steak and spiral cut into zoodles and eat with pasta sauce

am i gay

The Constitution was made by the ((Federalists))

t. Schlomo Steinblottberg

The Constitution is the reason why you are still here posting d&c bullshit instead of in a ditch where your corpse is getting assfucked by shitskins because you said the wrong thing. Just take a minute and think about all the rights you are taking for granted right now.