White Identity Politics Must be Halted

We all know that anti-White racism is a problem. Clearly

But the disaster that would happen to America IF White Idetntity Cultism were to be unleashed would be INSANELY bad!!!

How can we fucking contain it BEFORE it's too late (WW3/civil war2.0) ?????????

THIS HAS TO STOP GUYS
Whiteness is a dangerous cult and we are ALL fucked if we don't stop it. White Identity = the cult trying to eat us alive. WAKE UP
peace out /pol

Attached: 31313131313131.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cREagQ1R-_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice bait retard

WHITE IDENTITY IS A FUCKING DANHEROUS CULT

WE NEED TO STOP ANTIWHITE RACISM
NOT JUST INSTALL PROWHITE RACISM

JUST END ALL RACISM
JUST LOVE EVERYONE, IDIOTS

do you get it yet???

prove I'm wrong, White Identity Politics is dangerous territory for America to go into. Also stop using that retard redneck flag, makes you look stupid as fuck. Peace.

Attached: white trash gets fucked up.jpg (960x758, 111K)

what race(s) are you?

post pics of sister

Well according to pol me being part Jewish is a big deal, but I just consider myself a White guy.

I just hate White trash. White trash want to push for "MUH WHITE IDENTITY" and think that their genes/ancestors matter. That's retarded is all I'm saying.

Only your mind matters, not YOUR GENES LIKE IT'S THE STONE AGE, ADOPTED CHILDREN MATTER JUST AS MUCH AS NATURAL BORN ONES.

Geno-supremacist White cultists believe "MUH WHITE EUROPEAN HERITAGE" matters. Thhey are PsyOpped AF.

ignoring you

Attached: 1536476372911.jpg (736x660, 91K)

> ooga booga detected

I'm White! I just hate White trashholes who believe in "muh white identity". YOUR BLOOD/GENES/HERITAGE ARE WORTHLESS TRASH. NO ONE CARES. GET A LIFE

Attached: 1536536819231.jpg (600x600, 525K)

DING DING DING

boys we got a live one!!!

Another day, another bait
lurk more
sage

You're not white.

Attached: 1515468621988.jpg (618x618, 65K)

Fuck off sister fucker.

nice try brownie

He's part Jewish not a shitskin.

White identity politics wouldn't even be this fucking big if your side didn't constantly fuck with people on the side that is now rebelling. FFS many of us were live and let live before we changed, it was you fuckwads who turned us into this. We were content and were once like you, we were idealistic and you fucked that by overplaying your hand, fuck you.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

r u stupid?
this entire board will jump in pure joy if civilwar 2.0
Try asking how to accelerate civilwar 2.0

>Well according to pol me being part Jewish is a big deal
>but I just consider myself a White guy.

I can't believe people are even bothering to respond to this. Sage and move on.

Attached: 1391931569584.png (1000x1000, 996K)

Am so though. I'm not Jewish. I was raised Christian

not who you think I am troll, stop hating me everyone

YOU KNOW ME BY ONE FUCKED UP MEME WORD SISTERFUCKER

IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR TO JUDGE ME
YOU CUNTS DON'T KNOW JACK

Soros is creating you Nazis idiot. He was working for them. Don't let the Jewish thing fool you. it's a 100% psyOp planned to turn you into a pro white animal/zombie. WAKE UP DUDE

Attached: 1536187217052.png (583x573, 351K)

so how about EVERYONE drop ALL race identity? no more black history month, or BET, or naacp, or affirmative action.
how about no identity at all? oh wait, because that's what they fucking want. homogenization is a cancer.

not an argument hater, you don't matter, I matter

I am making sense
you are a dumb racist trollboy

Fuck off George Soros. You are Soros sextoyshit, you fucking get Soros off by being such a fuckin idiot

Attached: 1535998855549.jpg (332x332, 13K)

idiot the way we start to de-racialize is smashing Whiteness. Whiteness is the original Racism

>Ancap flag
>Anti whit identity
Stopped reading there so I don't catch the jew

I know your Jow Forums name it's Anti SJW Libertarian.
I know that you used to fuck your sister and that you used Psychedelic mushrpoms and that you're a NEET on disability.

Threads made over and over are tiresome. Furthermore, this op has no interest in discussion, as he replies to every post in assblasted caps locks.
Hide and report. Sage.

Attached: C4F1C492-6DEE-4B86-BFF9-324A3848B377.jpg (735x344, 54K)

Ethnicity matters because people think it matters. There's a special cohesion within ethnic groups which makes diversity cause chaos.

AnCap world is coming, Crony Capitalism is falling

In the future world Whiteness will be a cult used to round people up and make us all stupid

WAKE UP PLEASE I SWEAR TO GOD
"MUH PEOPLE" IS A DELUSION

FINLAND DOESN'T BELONG TO U RETARD
YOUR GENES ARE WORTHLESS

ONLY IDEAS AND MINDS MATTER
NOT BLOOD/HERITAGE SHIT
peace

omg go back to the stone age dude, holy fuck

BLOOD DOESN'T MATTER
YOUR ETHNIC RACE GROUP DOESN'T MEAN SHIT
get over it idiot

all the happy feels u think of about "muh people" are primitive monkey shit

like murder, or rape, GET A BRAIN MORON

Attached: UGLY WHITE TRASH .jpg (729x410, 47K)

Do you think white identity politics was caused by whites? Or perhaps it was caused by every racial demographic voting as a bloc against their common enemy, white people, causing more whites to become racially aware?

Can you stop making this stupid thread already, I see it every few days and it's always the same retard.

this is a lying snake, you don't know me

I'm part of the ASL movement, I'm not the same individual, we are taking over, cry more loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: YOU FUCKIN SHITTIN ME.jpg (598x512, 28K)

You do not halt White Identity. White Identity halts you! Sage

You're the same person you lying kike.

You misspelled goys

White Idpol was caused by Soros and you are his slaves. I'm going to start calling you Sorosbabies. You deserve it.

Anti-White racism will go away once White people actually show they aren't racist cunts to brown people who are afraid of White racist idiots. God damnit. PIC related

No I am smashing your cult

I'm not him and I'm not fucking Jewish. DON'T SAY THE K WORD IDIOT, THAT'S WRONG SHIT

Attached: kys kys kys kys kys.jpg (635x683, 117K)

You said in the beginning of the thread that you're part kike.

I agree that Jews are white OP, I think the biggest threat to our world are white identitarian incels. It's a good thing for our world that white women seem to prefer men of other races, black men in particular.

Yup, you're totally right
Just report this thread for spam and move on.

Attached: White Womyn stats.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

Extreme Soros shills bring in millions of brown people

Then they teach those Brown people to fear White people

Then RETARDS ON POL DECIDE TO GO FULL WHITE IDENTITARD, MAKING IT WORSE

Solution: MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE SOROS GASLIGHTED BROWN PEOPLE AND UNITE TO STOP RACISM AND GLOBALISM

problem solved

yea I'm part jewish not full
I was raised Christard
get a life hater

Attached: O P E N Y 0 U R M 1 N D.gif (300x300, 574K)

I'm trying to get him to have an emotional meltdown.

STOP strawmanning me. I never said White women love black dick. Liars

Attached: 1535982386154.png (788x699, 21K)

It can’t be stopped, the war is going to happen. This isn’t a bad thing though, lots of good things have happened as a result of war, war ended slavery, it ended totalitarian regimes and created freedom all over the world, and it will (re)create freedom in America too from the social justice left. Freedom to associate with the people you choose and the freedom to not associate with undesirables like blacks and Muslims. Yes, war means that people will die and that’s unfortunate, but the end result will be a better, more free world. And that’s worth dying for. Freedom isn’t, has never been and will never be, free, and as long as you have it someone will be trying to take it away. We can’t let them.

I'm onto you spergboy. I see your motives clear as shines

So you and ASL are both Part kike.
Lol let me guess you're also 1/8th kike like him?

WW3 is already assured. Go buy a gun or something.

Attached: 1523846975529.png (800x800, 21K)

>But the disaster that would happen to America IF White Idetntity Cultism were to be unleashed would be INSANELY bad!!!

it would be radical

WE HAVE TO TRY TO STOP IT MORON

DON'T GIVE UP

WHITENESS IS VIOLENCE

ASL is my buddy. We chat places. Met him on Omegle. I'm 1/4 Jewish and deeply devoted to the ASL cause. Suck a dick Nazi

The anti-White Identitard insurgency will NEVER be defeated. We own pol now

Cry harder white trash. We are crushing u

Attached: 1536290032046.jpg (435x547, 24K)

He can't own a gun he's mentally unstable.

2 mentally unstable NEETs.

We can’t stop it, didn’t you read what I said? And even if we could, why should we? Sure we could have stopped the revolutionary war if we just bent over and let the king of England ram his dictatorial rule up our asses. We could have stopped world war 2 if we simply surrendered to the Japanese after Pearl Harbor, but really would the world have been better if we had done either of those things?

We have our own groups and private forum.

We are literally destroying your psyop

Whiteness = a cult being used to create PROBLEMS FOR AMERICA. You are a traitor

Attached: jewish goddess lols.png (491x474, 548K)

I will defeat you. You have no right to be a White Identitard after 1850 AD. Go back in time idiot. A Euroblood White dude having pride after slavery, WW2 and colonialism is sick shit. YOU ARE POISON TRASH. JUST FUCK OFF LOSER

Attached: 1536396123746.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Is that the Stephen something guy who takes 2 hrs to make a 10 minute point because he's workshopping bad stand up on Jewtube? And is oddly always surrounded by young boys at events? Been a while so I'm honestly not sure.

The founding fathers were literally White Nationalists, they called Indians savages in the Declaration of Independence.

Yea idiot they were kinda barbaric back then.

BUT the founders set the course to de-WHITETRASHIFY everyone. That's the point.

WAKE UP IDIOT.
WHITENESS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM AMERICA, IT IS KILLING US
JUST LET YOUR SO CALLED RACE DIE OUT OR MIX UP, GET A BRAIN LOSER

Attached: TRUE FACE OF WHITE IDENTITARD CULT EXPOSED.jpg (1200x967, 101K)

What event happened in the 1860s that ended slavery? OH RIGHT IT WAS A FUCKING WAR. You’re a retard, according to you we should have just let the south do whatever they wanted because WAR IS BAD. If it wasn’t for the civil war there would still be slaves today. If it wasn’t for world war 2 we’d still have nazism. Just accept it man there are things worth going to war and dying for, and preserving freedom is one of them.

And you won’t defeat anything, because you’re a little pacifist bitch

Wrong they set the Constitution up for their white posterity, it wasn't untill 1965 when LBJ changed our immigration policy to favor non white immigration.
The closest politician to what you advocate is LBJ.

Sage the faggot

o cry harder, you're my literal bitch now

shut up racist

Attached: 1536350980526.jpg (833x1012, 403K)

I'm glad we abolished Nazism BTW. Where am I again? He he. Just teasing.

wow NOT AN ARGUMENT DUDE

Attached: 1527205958965.png (478x484, 521K)

No argument huh? That’s okay I knew you wouldn’t have one but just answer me this one question:

Should the civil war have happened? If yes then why, and if no then why not?

You're basically a Democrat like LBJ.
Even Tucker Carlson is against what you advocate for.

What is going on with her feet? Was this shopped? I know that's an aside, but really, one painted nail and a baby toe the size of an Asian penis?

Want to end white identity politics? End Immigration and send all the non-whites back to the country they came from.

>You're the same person you lying kike.

He sometimes posts an asterisk on vowels, like this:

>wh*te

As if its supposed to be insulting or something. He's on Jow Forums sometimes, maybe some other boards too.

>omg go back to the stone age
Care to explain why exactly it stopped matter, yiddy? And why exactly it didnt stopped matter for your tribe as well.

Hey goys I think he’s scared, I’ve never seen a Jew act this way

Attached: DA0302F3-A1B1-4570-9618-1E877FF407DA.jpg (659x1024, 156K)

> INSANELY bad!!!

Attached: bane-for-you.png (610x343, 236K)

You faggots must be really scared to go through all that retarded effort to shitpost on an image board

Attached: A7DC0B47-1610-448C-9AF4-35E77E10CBC6.jpg (640x490, 64K)

Is that a picture of your sister?

youtube.com/watch?v=cREagQ1R-_E

I was also wondering about the relevance

Sister fucker, sister fucker!
Nice to see you dropped your name tag.
Maby stop posting cats and disable your caps lock.

Jew.

Attached: image.gif (1024x768, 3.76M)

go away troltard

FICK OFF FOXTARD