Not a drill!!! Trump is going to release the Docs

Who goes down first?
oann.com/report-pres-to-declassify-page-docs/

Attached: Lock her up.jpg (720x1480, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o
youtube.com/watch?v=cYdVhvLRZHQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/weapons-grade-plutonium-lost-idaho-state-university-dirty-bomb-a8337901.html
cnn.com/2018/05/07/us/university-lost-plutonium-trnd/index.html
idahostatejournal.com/news/local/weapons-grade-plutonium-missing-from-isu/article_d782cded-101a-5cb8-9859-ceac21325b93.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bannon and Co

Desperation. Not a good look.

For (((you)))

Attached: 1533166968975.jpg (927x1200, 348K)

Release the dogs

Be vigilant lads. Expect false flags. The NPC spam is probably connected to the narrative they will try to push if they successfully do a mass casualty event.

I get nervous every time I see this, half of them could be us.

>us
Yeah, they are for (((you))).

Attached: 1536449098635.jpg (1206x824, 159K)

Attached: 1506060515609.png (1220x818, 510K)

Attached: 1533388796217.jpg (976x1295, 303K)

Attached: 1516624208485.jpg (1326x1284, 467K)

No one will "go down".

Don't worry faggot, Hillary will win the 2016 election in an electoral college landslide, these journalists attached all said so (let me know if you see OANN on the list).

Attached: jounalists that colluded.png (671x1206, 172K)

ITS REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME!

Take any random person on the street and ask them who carter page is.

Attached: ACCF7612-2ABD-44A4-9EE0-0CDC5D02932C.jpg (600x300, 38K)

WTF? Diane Feinstein and her chinese spy stole Native American Pocohontas talking points - PEOPLE WILL DIE (because of the tax cuts):

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko

Attached: ewarren.jpg (736x606, 90K)

Attached: lilmarco.jpg (488x497, 36K)

Attached: 1507447403622.png (1308x314, 95K)

Telling the truth is an act of desperation? Could your blue hair and facial piercings show any stronger?

How did you convince Surillo to hear this farce?

Attached: FGHGFHSGREGTDR.png (313x795, 412K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o

Keep telling yourself the story of how you won. It means you win forever, didn't you know?

Cool story, David.

Attached: 1534897624435.png (820x656, 394K)

Actually we will win forever, your demonicRat party is dying. It is so fun to watch.

Thank you Goliath

Bump

What in the actual fuck is that?

Between October 30th 2017 and the end of August of 2018 there have been 50,000 sealed CRIMINAL FEDERAL INDICTMENTS piling up. Mueller isn't about Russia. It's about draining the swamp.

Attached: 1526198682645.jpg (680x1386, 391K)

So aka sealed gov issues have been pilled up and Trump could big leak like 50k docs of info and Mueller gets fucked by this? Am I reading this right?

Wow keep living that pipe dream Jow Forums. Hahaha you really thought trump wasn’t going to shit himself on aworld stage.

Mueller works for Trump and is the special prosecutor he vowed to appoint during the debate against Hillary. If you deny this objective fact past this point you're a shill.

Yeah dude muellers totally our guy. You fucking retard.

/ourguy/ not "our guy". Your name is probably in that indictment list.

>Somehow a shill
I literally was confused as to what the fuck that picture even was. Tbh after looking at it again it looks like federal arrest warrents and nothing to do with Mueller. I was just asking for some clarity as to what it was about and you keep beating around the fucking bush.

^This post made me think that little post was about federal convictions for conspiracy or such crazy events as it.

100% there's no need to be cowardly, mention it to people even at the risk of being wrong

Ya got me. I retract everything I said. Mueller is going to get Hillary any day now.

Holy shit, go back to Facebook grampa.

>Actually we will win forever
wow

you have to go back

Is it happening?

Heil

Desperation, the post

He's right, the Democratic Party is dead

>Who goes down first?
ohr's wife

Therefore nobody will ever oppose you again. Makes perfect sense.

Pol reeks of desperation.

The left as it is right now, is dead. The only opposition is going to come from within, because the other side is completely incompetent.

Huh when’s the next big white nationalist rally. Oh. There isn’t one. How bought those confederate statues. Oh. They’re getting torn down.

You sound like a retard talking to yourself. Embarrassing.

>The left as it is right now, is dead.
Therefore all left-leaning people and politicians will just give up. Sure thing, boss. Oh, and any that do remain and fight will never ever ever win anything ever again. In fact, the dems have lost every single thing since Trump was elected. Trump curse!

These dumbfucks really blow holes in their 'crazy loner mass killer' narratives they use everytime by narcissisticly threatening everyone occasionally. I really do think these are open threats.

Why would memo releases trigger crazy bombers?
Why would Supreme court nominations trigger mass shootings, as Feinstein said?
Why would a NY times OP ed awaken 'sleeper cells?'

Literally threatening to kill. These people have been at large way too long. Trump fucking do something. Next attack is on you. They've told you what they plan on.

Yup. They are drunk on power and too afraid to leave their bubble to see how the world is different from what they think. that's why the censorship is so rampant too. Because they want to make the world their bubble rather than have it burst.

The Republican party will slowly but surely take all of the power, and then it will split into different factions. The Democratic Party itself is dead.

How can you not see that you could say the exact same thing about the right?

That's what I said. Are you literate? No more blue for the rest of time, only red. Only ever the right. The left will be extinct. That's happened before, right?

I’m gonna be on pol when the dems win the house. The salt will be too good. I can’t wait to hear the excuses. da joos. Yawn.

This is our final September boys, it's been a great ride & an honor serving with you. The final act of the great inversion is here, been an honor serving with you gentlemen. Make this last battle one to remember, prasie KEK and the boomers will die

Attached: ulvnyk8xmjcy.jpg (570x487, 45K)

You realize boomers are why trump won right?

>FEAR
A very GOOD look.
For (you)

Pfft, small potatoes.

Attached: WEALLGONNADIE2.png (867x679, 58K)

CRY HAVOC!

I hate to burst your bubble, but that's just because of a pileup of federal indictments in general. That's the normal state of things with our courts these days. LOTS of pending cases from all over the country.

You mum will m8

I'm not making any argument about those fucktarded terms 'left' and 'right' that are meaningless today. I'm talking about all these evil fucking kikes in our government and their wicked slaves constantly threatening others over being exposed. I'm sure if I looked I would find examples of Cheney and Rumsfeld doing these things too. Dems are just current because Republican kikes are playing along to save themselves right now. I hope Trump gets them too.

>20 Pages Declassified on 9/11/18

Idiot... old people largely voted for your orange piece of shit president. Fucking kek meme faggot.

>Who goes down first?
Melania for sure.

Nice

Attached: 1533942202557.gif (371x500, 2.13M)

I hope it happens this week. I can wait to see these fucking assholes start panicking. so sick of this big govt shit.

it's happening.

Attached: digits.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

Because he constantly said how important Israel is, among other boilerplate expressions. We few awakened millennials are hoping he's conducting a great purge behind the scenes from a few scarce and scattered clues that appear when one autistically follows and records events that don't get much news coverage. Who is right I think will be settled soon.

Confirmed not happening

I knew Yale was having problems, but I didn’t realize it was that bad. Christ.

Attached: E4EAA76C-3C05-43A9-B19B-20C12E1A9988.png (924x1395, 1.15M)

bump

kys

it's happening.

Attached: hot44.png (509x995, 833K)

No one because fucking nothing ever happens. It’s been two years and fucking nothing, no investigations, no indictments and no arrests. I won’t vote for POTUS in 2020 if he doesn’t get his (((DOJ))) together and arrest these fuckers.
>inb4 muh plan
Fuck your plan. Nothing is happening
>inb4 be patient
It’s been two years
>inb4 trust sessions
That little gimp hasn’t done a damn thing, why would he now
>inb4 muh q
Proven larp

Attached: C6885885-7012-42EF-8B15-C51327034B9C.jpg (2048x1365, 611K)

lol

Fucking lurk more for God's sakes.

bump

I almost screen capped this just so I can post it after the midterms to make you look even stupider but I decided that nothing will convince you of your double digit IQ, so it's not worth it.

Lol checked

you won't vote for POTUS? honestly don't care unless you are in a swing state, but what the hell are you thinking?

This is why I hate Q fags. It's a nice story if true but no evidence.

And pointing out that there's no evidence immediately sends them into a frenzy of accusing you of being a shill, basically threatening that your name is on the 'list of indictments', etc.

It's fun to watch but it gets boring when they shit up EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

watching this gave me a good laugh, poor little marco ;~;
youtube.com/watch?v=cYdVhvLRZHQ

Enough plutonium to make a dirty bomb. Just West of there is yogurt plant owned by IMF member that is importing rapefugees.

Also the all the missing Uranium Hillary sold off.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/weapons-grade-plutonium-lost-idaho-state-university-dirty-bomb-a8337901.html

cnn.com/2018/05/07/us/university-lost-plutonium-trnd/index.html

idahostatejournal.com/news/local/weapons-grade-plutonium-missing-from-isu/article_d782cded-101a-5cb8-9859-ceac21325b93.html

Attached: cintia-dicker-fbf-tenerife-2_0_zpsyfvygjyp.jpg (683x1024, 210K)

wrong. if it was less than 1500 i would agree

Spotted the libertarian

Attached: 259127B6-C239-4CB0-B525-CEA7BBEE9D7A.jpg (250x239, 52K)

WHY WON'T HE BUILD THE WALL?

Attached: dfence_up.gif (621x639, 178K)

trotting obama out to shill for democrats is desperation, not uncovering corruption

bump

>if it was less than 1500 i would agree

Why?

that is the yearly average. currently above 50k

Every time a big drop like this happens there's a mass shooting. Watch yourselves fellas.

It was their final act of redemption.

>Who goes down first?
first to talk
first to walk
The campaign was fully aware what I was doing.
- Coffee Boy - George Papadopoulos

Papadopoulos said Trump was “open to this idea, and he deferred, of course, to then senior Senator Jeff Sessions, who I remember being quite enthusiastic.”

Attached: Code Name COFFEE BOY.jpg (366x332, 74K)

lol, we're the swamp

False, that is not the yearly average. Perhaps for a given state it might be, but across the entire country, there have regularly been tens of thousands of cases. In 2015 it was something like 60k, almost 70k in 2016 and nearly one hundred thousand in 2017.

HOLD ON the 2016 floor is calling...

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 790K)