Is this true, Jow Forums? Why do you hate Californians? We're smarter than you and showing you a better way...

Is this true, Jow Forums? Why do you hate Californians? We're smarter than you and showing you a better way. Why are you fighting enlightenment?

Attached: IMG_0495.jpg (2048x1467, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d4mIaINKqo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Klan
youtube.com/watch?v=A31G3HLHTds&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's jealously. All their culture and technology come from California.

So did the culture of importing shitskin hordes, rap, general lawlessness, faggotry, pozzing, the list goes on. California is the throne of satan.

You think you're smarter than you are and force your bullshit on everyone else before fleeing the fire you made only to start another where you end up.

The average IQ here is 95.

>southerners are white
>NWF is black
What the fuck kind of delusion is this?

why are you moving all of your assets to Australia.
Fuck off

Tis a mystery

Attached: 1532650405026.png (888x1192, 174K)

Because youre the epic center of cancerous policies and culture in America. Jew hollywood subverting the masses, most electoral votes always gling blue because youre chock full of latinos jews and faggots. Massive govt corruption.

Perfect example in my industry is DEF/DPF fluid in semi trucks to conform to California regulation demanding all trucks in California having it. All the major semi manufacturers started pumping out nothing but trucks with def to meet faggot californias demands and the new trucks are absolute trash. Massive mechanical bills in the 10s of thousands on new trucks almost always because the dpf system gets fucked, a system that is only requirer by your faggot ass state and has no actual environmental benefits... its literally urea, piss.... to reburn the exhaust. Lately people have been noticing massive foilage die off near interstates that didnt exist before which I assure you is from spitting out all sorts of fucked up particulates from that dpf sysyem. I seriously pray for a Tsunami to wipe California and its population off this earth.

Attached: 1529323546895.gif (347x200, 982K)

YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 95 (NINETY-FIVE)!
Roughly equivalent to that of shitholes like Bosnia, Iran, and Vietnam. You retarded brown shit colored fucks give the rest of this country a bad name.

I live in Bay Area and for all the tax dollars I give to the city and state they seem to squander it on sub-par public transport, sub-par public education, sub-par social programs, and a sub-par criminal reform system.

San Franshitsco itself spends about $30k on each homeless person yet they still have to poop in plastic bags.

I hate liberals so much.

I don’t know why the fuck you think southerners like northerners.

Attached: BA6D83C0-9A33-4975-A820-D69D4193938D.png (900x900, 409K)

they're jealous as fuck, pure salt

Attached: californian education.png (1357x342, 35K)

Uh, the south is more black than the north

>tfw NoVA
>hated by the South for being a yank
>hated by the North for being a hick

The hard pill you will eventually need to swallow is most good southerners died in the war or migrated morth away from the niggered south. I drive all 48 states and the South is absolutely beyond fucked with niggers and meth and spics. The only solid regions left are the plains midwest and northeast. It hurts me to say that because I fulled support the confederate ideas but the south is absolute beyond dead roadkill my friend.

The South still accepts our conservative Virginian brothers

Forgot to add, I see WAY more openly racist white nationalism in the north than the south not even close. The south have white nationalist is a extinct meme, just niggers and evangelicals. No state can hold a candle to Indianas hate for niggers and liberals.

Ehhhh id have to disagree, in the south there are more niggers no doubt and I even am not a true to the down core southerner except on my mothers side. My father is directly from England while my mothers family been here since 1800. Self segregation is very common negros stay with negros whites with whites, I’d say majority of white also are Mixed with Anglo Celtic so the south is very much alive.

Really? I'll have to look into Indiana.

Attached: 205137.png (1440x2341, 1.6M)

>we're smarter than you and showing you a better way.

youtube.com/watch?v=9d4mIaINKqo

NorCal reporting in.
Live in a majortive "white" community with only a few token blacks. The blacks were raised "white" so they aren't all that bad and no Mexicans in my town. Unfortunately many Asian families have begun moving into my neighborhood. Not the good kind either. All Vietnamese and korean. All born in the United States. Oregon. None of them speak English on purpose. I've heard the teenagers blasting Asian rap music. Full volume. I can't stand their incomprehensible language. It's like a dog trying to drink water as he growls. It's irritating. The other day I saw one of their spawn pick up my cat while I was watering. Took the opportunity to spray the cat and I ran inside. It's been two weeks and I haven't had a knock on my door. Cats fine. I don't feel fine. Send. Help. Soon.

Attached: 141538.gif (440x248, 1.18M)

LMAO TWO DIGIT IQ FAGGOTS LOOOL LOOOOOOOOOSERS GTFO. HOW DOES THIS SHIT STATE GETS 55 ELECTORAL VOTES? AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Everyone hates you, even liberals in other states. i live in Portland and this California couple had their car vandalized with spray paint because they were from California, i'm from Alaska and people up there will be rude to you if they find out you came up from California. you're pretty awful people to be around.

Attached: Portland-Go-back-to-California-7-4-17.png (663x636, 503K)

Dixie culture is tops m8. Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and SC

You are egomaniacal smelly dipshits that believes "flower power" was and is a real thing. You owe more debt to this nation than the nation owes itself, your state is full of Mexicans that did not assimilate making it 3rd worldly. Your state is full of disease. Your state is a liability to national security. You're all on drugs and stupid ass ideas spread like wildfire by the chirping zombie populace. Your cities are full of homeless, used syringes, and feces. Your only pride is derived from Hollywood in which AMERICA has said "fuck you" to. If America were not so caught up in the digital plagues you unleash on us, they would see what a threat your tech giants are to humanity and the most corrupted, invasive, and threatening ones are forced upon us just to have a cellphone.

Give us more of your tech dollars u fucking communist my son cletus lost his job at the coal mine cuz of your solat panel bull shit

>I drive through the south so let me tell you everything about it
>I drive through the south
>I drive
Well wreck and die in a fire you donkey brained faggot. You don't know a fucking thing about the South.

Where is it good? I travel all 48. I will say the only places still holding it down for dixie are northern AL, TN (minus the western side), KY and parts of NC but they are being completely taco'd as we speak. Texas is absolutely becoming mexico within the decade, LA MS GA SC are straight up niggered and FL (minus the panhandle) is straight up cuba with haitians. Its all fucked dude.

TX was godly but your a minority if ypure white and south of Dallas (pretty much most of the state)
LA is straight up niggered. The pockets of bayou culture are based but they are surrounded by the most niggered areas ever, baton rouge is nightmare fuel as is new orleans

/thread

I dont just drive around you silly fuck. I literally overnight and uber around. Dont be butthurt because someone who actually traverses the country sees how bullshit and outdated the dixie meme is. The north is WAY more white with based conservative areas that arent mass flooded with spics and niggers. The south is a fucking dumpster fire of obesity niggers spics and 1 toothed meth feigns.

I live in north west Georgia, the only non white see around town are Indians. So that’s probably why I love the south still, the metropolitan areas is where society is fucking up. Also southern Georgia is nice except Savannah.

Should I start posting demographics of states? Why must you make me hurt you... I love the confederacy but its extinct and the south is fucked, thats just the sad reality dont kill the messenger.

Attached: 1521420972212.jpg (656x479, 70K)

This is 100% correct. The south is full of niggers and retards. The only reason they lean right is because proximity to niggers cures you of being a democrat and niggers don't vote.

Thays a very pretty rural area. I have traveled i59 several times. You have the bliss of the appalachians as well. But you are also in an exception area to what the rest of the south is. Go to SC MS FL user and try not spiKing your blood pressure to high.

Because I want to remain what you would call stupid. Fuck off. Leave us alone.

Attached: 1489274357304.png (320x481, 139K)

>I drive 48
>so naturally I stay in metro areas
>*sips cum*
>I also Uber around to see once again the same thing every city in America has to offer
>I regularly fill my cum thermos at rest and truck stops
>so naturally I know the people and demographics

You dumb son of a bitch. I live in a 98% non-Hispanic white town. I can show you probably 30 must see destinations in a 10 mile radius that will blow your fucking mind. You know what the best part is? You will never find them. There are no wikis, pamphlets, articles, books, shows, websites, public directions, or people that will tell you about them. That's the South that Southerners know, shit that you will never know, even if you moved here. Your great great grandkids wouldn't even know.

>why do you hate Californians?
next sentence
>we're better than you-

Anons please, Orange county and San Diego are awesome. We're not all LA and SF.

I live here because job prospects are best for medical industry in San diego

hey dixiebro, soon to be moving to NC, how fucking niggered is charlotte? Is there at least de facto segregated areas of the city?

Youre delusional. I agree their are hidden gems here and there but I go to both urban and rural areas and everything in between and the south is dogshit minues a few pockets here and there and even those are a stone throe away from major nigget nests. Fuck of with your LARP.

Attached: 1531300601621m.jpg (627x1024, 147K)

This

absolutely niggered. With money you can find a few pocket white areas but the overall charlotte area is black as tar.

There is no culture in or from California.

I HATE CALI FAGS GTFO OF OREGON

Can confirm. The KKK wasn't racist enough so we made our own splinter group in 1923. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Klan

I watch Murdoch Murdoch with a group of 5 other people as soon as they come out.

It's not a meme Hoosiers are based as fuck.

Attached: 1535883026142.jpg (299x168, 8K)

fucking hell, im moving OUT of a nigger hell hole in the north. are the women pure leftist degenerate nigger lovers or if i get into a white enclave will it be ok?

You have a comfy state user.

Demographics that assume to be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Sure! Great! Share away! I love facts, figures, graphs, texts, models! Nothing says TRUTH like spoonfed shit that you blindly believe because someone else did the work and you feel it will help you "win" some imaginary debate you think we are having. Oh? What's that? You want to debate? Okay, but I go first. My argument is that I am comfortable enough in my thoughts, feelings, beliefs, ideas, and general constitution, to tell you that I don't give a fuck about you, your life, or if you died right now. There is absolutely NO way you will ever change me, and that is because I'm a fucking man. You understand me, boy?

BASED TRUTH

sure if by awesome you mean chock full of retards beaners and poos

califnorians have allowed reckless immigration to an extent where now african americans are all fucking homeless because they cant compete with these 3rd world hueniggers

and they think they're so enlightened and superior

africans were enslaved and brought here, and now their lives are further destroyed because jews and nu-males are shipping in MORE slaves and bragging about it

beaners are a fucking plague

>30 must see destinations in a 10 mile radius

Your cousin's bedrooms don't count, Cletus.

Attached: 1535586387348.gif (500x286, 889K)

if california is so great, why is everyone leaving?

Youre being an emotional thinker because you have vested interest in pretenind your home region isnt fucked. Im merely relaying personal first hand observations that coincide with the data. Sorry for your lots.

>"inbred white trash incel redneck" here

my female cousins are leftists and tried having a 3some with me and i denied them

you kikes coudlnt be more wrong about anything

Not sure on that I dont live their just been all through there several times. Was very black but I do recall some upscale pockets that where white. I think youd be best off living outside in the rural area and commuting in 30 minutes, its not a very big city compaired to LA NY CHI etc.

Also before anyone comments on grammar or spelling im on a mobile drinking at a cook out in the dark so blow me

>Is this true, Jow Forums?
Yes but it's largely because of liberal Californians. The conservative ones usually aren't a problem.

What I've noticed is that liberal Californians will flee their state because of some natural consequence of liberalism but they ALWAYS go to the state capital of wherever they wind up. Why? to work in government or some sort of company or non profit related to the government through work or lobbying. It doesn't matter if they head to Texas or Indiana they'll wind up in Austin or Indianapolis 9 times out of 10. Their second choice seems to be liberal college towns where they burrow into their host to spread liberalism to the next generation by preying on children like the slimy rat fucks they are.

If that isn't enough to dislike the diaspora of commiefornia there's the fact that even though they fled because they got robbed or shot or raped they'll still go on and on about how "good" California is. Being homesick would be understandable but this extends into the realm of delusion. A trait that seems to be common to the nations worst people. I have actually heard a man talk about how his mother was robbed and then beat to death with a flat screen TV and 5 minutes later saying California is better than anywhere else because the diversity there makes people "warmer" and "friendlier." WTF can you say to something like that?

To those of you in the North and South I ask: Have I missed anything? I've met Californians in the South and Midwest and never noticed a difference in the way they acted outside of the few conservative Californians who actually don't even bring up where they came from and adopt their new state as home.

Attached: 1515740145152.png (633x790, 726K)

Are we supposed to be impressed that you refused a proposition from your cousins?

Just to remind you of California.
youtube.com/watch?v=A31G3HLHTds&

I think they want to end up reducing how much water we can use and make gas much more troublesome or expensive to get to force people to stop driving or owning cars as well.

You just showed why in these first two posts

And In n Out is overrated. Go take the 5 down the 1 by the San Mateo and get the fuck out of my state you queers

well being single in a rural area sounds quite shitty, im not shy about DGU so not really worried about safety, just fucking tired of dealing with niggers in day to day life, if being well off will insulate me from them ill be fine

based and redpilled

>No state can hold a candle to Indianas hate for niggers and liberals.
You're not wrong.
The southern half of the state will probably be more to your liking if you're a Southerner. If you're a yankee the central and northern parts of the states will probably be better for you. If you like niggers go to Gary.

The real enemy is the Northeast. The West coast is retarded too but they aren't zealots like the puritans that replaced their crosses with the democrat party.
Can confirm.

Attached: 1529289977665.jpg (1200x771, 487K)