How do we stop the health food epidemic?

I’m tired of seeing all of these soiboys walking around and submitting to the this female style of eating.

I eat 5 pounds of beef per week. That’s beef, not including pork, lamb, and chicken.

Attached: 5B663B2F-738F-4775-931F-7D93C8671303.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420687/
health.harvard.edu/blog/vegetarian-diet-linked-to-lower-colon-cancer-risk-201503117785
youtu.be/dBdT0ov69oQ
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=20m29s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=21m39s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m14s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m49s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=31m
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=2m29s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=3m48s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=6m26s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=7m
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=12m43s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=14m09s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=42m47s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=46m2s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=1h2m39s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=33m46s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=45m7s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=51m42s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=54m48s
soilcarboncoalition.org/files/JONES-Carbon-that-counts-20Mar11.pdf
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=7m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9g3cT4rvE
breaknutrition.com/ketogenic-diet-vitamin-c-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8P92UstbJM
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=4m35s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=JAMA[Jour] AND 272[volume] AND 1335[page] AND 1994[pdat]&cmd=detailssearch
medium.com/the-mission/higher-cholesterol-is-associated-with-longer-life-b4090f28d96e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU

Eat your vegetables you fat fuck.

enjoy your colon cancer.

Ray peat says beef is healthy, grass fed

Enjoy your Alzheimers

It's pathetic to see men succumb to a social media fad like veganism.

Imagine being so unsure of the food you digest that you project a cut throat ideology that everyone also has to eat that way so you feel assured it’s healthly

Soiboys only exist, because they live in first world countries and they don't have to hunt for their food anymore. See homosexuals like these for instance, They actually think vegetables and fruit are easily obtainable in nature. Without agriculture and electricity, they'll die off in a shtf scenario.
When it comes to weak plant eaters: morals>health

I changed my diet

kicked some unhealthy out and take some healthy things in.
my goal is to produce more testosterone.

now i lost 5kg and i am holding on it.

>cancer and heart disease are good for you goyim

Fuck of kike.

Funny, vegetarians have a higher chance of colon cancer.

Meat is actually one of the easiest things for humans to digest, very little makes it to the colon. We can't digest fiber, goes right through us.

American, not wanting to eat healthy. What a shock.

You didn't even fucking read the title of the video, let alone watch it. Fucking dumbass.

Apologize!

Retard. You only get meat every meal because of factory farming. And edible plants are available in every region in abundance in the wild. You've been fucking jewed.

Forgot to mention that this is my car. Suck it!

Sorry, so sorry.

So brave.

A diet that's high in red meats (such as beef, pork, lamb, or liver) and processed meats (like hot dogs and some luncheon meats) raises your colorectal cancer risk.

Cooking meats at very high temperatures (frying, broiling, or grilling) creates chemicals that might raise your cancer risk. It’s not clear how much this might increase your colorectal cancer risk.

Those who ate a vegetarian diet had a 22% lower risk of colorectal cancer than those who weren’t vegetarians.

health.harvard.edu/blog/vegetarian-diet-linked-to-lower-colon-cancer-risk-201503117785

below is the conclusion of the article you linked:

CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE
Vegetarian diets are associated with an overall lower incidence of colorectal cancers. Pescovegetarians in particular have a much lower risk compared with nonvegetarians.

Sounds like you fell for Jewish lies such as "meat causes cancer and heart disease." This is objectively false and only the most IQ deficient faggots believe it.

Source?

5lbs a week? Bro you need to lift more. Legit been on the veritcal diet(look it up, Stan efferding) for about a year, got jacked as fuck on it and I eat 2lbs of red meat a day, legit do and my bloodwork comes back amazing, pretty much only consume red meat(steak, burger, and a lot of bison or venison) rice, spinach, carrots, red peppers and sweet potatoes, handful of other shit here or there. I'd post my lifting stats but I'd get called out for e statting if anny Jow Forums Bros around. I'm also a /fraud/ for any other fitizens around so you know good bloodwork means a lot

>this is objectively false

would you care to link any sources for your claim?

Ha that sticker would trigger a lefty for their entire day. Where does the vegetarian meme come from anyway? Because it's not actually healthy, and liberals don't actually care about anyone besides themselves, so it's not about animals. Is it really just social signaling?

Forgive me. I was referring toIt's the other way around, soiboy. All of your food is man made or grown in a lab. None of it is found in nature. Every region? Even colder climates? All of that lack of cholesterol is getting to you now. You'll be lucky to come across wild spinach once in 30 years. But you're obviously not in Africa, so it looks like you're shit out of luck. I eat grass fed meat, so your factory farming comment is invalid. Your regurgitation of UN talking points leads me to believe you eat alot of grains and shit at least 3 times a day. You're probably a drug user too, as most weak plant eaters are-promoters of big pharma. Cucks

I but you are lumping in red meats and processed meats. Like ya no shit pprocessed meats are bad. Any studies done on the health affects of meat that don't muck up their research by including processed?

>people who don't consume animal flesh only exist because they live in places where they can live without consuming animal flesh
woah... what a revolutionary and innovative thought...

Not everyone CAN survive on that diet, even if they live in a place with ample produce year 'round.

My ancestors ate primarily meat and fish. Guess what I actually digest properly.

Almost every region in north america has an abundance of greens, tubers, berries, nuts, seeds, and other edible plant matter. When I got back from my tour in Arabia I was homeless for thirteen years in the mid southern region of the us. I lived off of the wild. Didn't hunt a single animal. Youre fucking wrong an ignorant.

Why the fuck did it post with memeflag

>grass fed isn't factory farming

Are you 12 what the fuck

i am not "lumping" anything together. the study, which is from The American Cancer Society, clearly says "red meats AND processed meats." either are included in being high risk factors.

Thinning haired vegans do not understand the difference between factory farmed meat and wild game. They've watched one or two slaughterhouse videos on YouTube, so now they cry themselves to sleep at night. Emotion has clouded their judgment. If you notice, they argue and complain like women. It's the estrogen and excessive sugar intake.
The government takes care of you. There's a grocery store on every corner in the 21st century, feminine communist.
The fact that you changed your flag to a meme flag proves everything you just said was a lie. You know everybody on Jow Forums has a unique ID per thread right.
A newfag AND a herbivore. It can't get any worse than that.

Given that he can barely write a sentence longer than a dozen words that's probably an accurate assumption.

>The government takes care of you. There's a grocery store on every corner in the 21st century, feminine communist.
What point do you think you're making here?

I didn't change it dumbass I'm posting from a phone and the captcha sperged and I hit the flag drop down, clearly not trying to hide. And yourre diverting and ignoring the fact that you're an ignorant retard.

male pattern baldness is genetic and hereditary, and has nothing to do with meat or vegetable consumption.

>emotion has clouded their judgment
that's rich, seeing that your post is full of ad hominems and shit talking. and low on objective statements and evidence for your claims.

wrong person. i didn't make the statement about the government.

whats bad about eating meat from animals that eat grass on paddocks?

>health food epidemic
>I'm tired of seeing people eating healthy food
Change the culture instead.

Sorry mate, all that phytoestrogen must have made me misclick.

>The government takes care of you. There's a grocery store on every corner in the 21st century, feminine communist.
What point do you think you're making here?

God bless you and your packed colon, user.

Attached: eagle.jpg (750x498, 33K)

You christians should celebrate animal sacrifice festival like us muslims, teach your sons to slaughter animal from childhood

The point was that the user only has meat with every meal because of factory farming. He said that grass fed meat isn't factory farming, which is false.

Eat meat stop Vegans from killing plants.

Attached: eatmeat.jpg (240x320, 21K)

Farmed animals eat plants doofus.

You can have meat every meal easy without factory farming, you just have to try and not be a pussy
you know their are rabbits, squriles, fowl, muskrat, beaver, raccoon
their is plenty of meat to catch out their and eat
and i dont know what you mean that grass fed animals is still factory farming
if they are on paddocks grazing then its not factory farming

But that's 'nature', just like us eating animals is nature. Delicous.

wow you are a very good goy

make sure to buy only kosher you fucking faggot

You've already lost all credibility. Pathetic excuse by the way.
I'm not talking about male pattern baldness at all.
>Ad hominem
Most vegans are feminine and homosexual. It's not an insult, it's the truth. The LGBT "community" are big supporters of UN and promoters of veganism. This is a fact.
>evidence
Evidence for what? That finding animals in nature is much easier than trying to live off of nuts, berries, and leafy greens? Do you even know your plants? I'll let you research for yourself on the percentage of poisonous plants in North America vs edible ones. I'd love to see you out there actually though, soiboy. You're a "bad hunter" as the redskins would say. To think they saw us a weak when we were shoving our faces with potatos and corn.

Industrialized farming then, is the word "factory" confusing? And yes you could hunt every day for meat. But nobody here does that, don't lie

>still diverting to ignore the point

Ignorant retard

If you faggots seriously believe there's some magic all-encompassing perfect diet for everyone, you're probably NPCs.

I started carnivore about a month ago as an elimination diet due to digestive/skin issues. I eat 3 pounds of beef a day now and will continue to do so as my symptoms improve. After, I will slowly reintroduce foods back into my diet. I've never felt or looked better.

Stop being jews and think for yourselves, and listen to your bodies.

>kosher
Snake tastes like chicken. Kangaroo is delicious, bacon is god-like

most dont do that because there are restrictions on hunting because of bureaucracy
but everyone could and easily too

Every snake I've eaten tastes like fish.

KEK. Carnie cucks are fucking worthless. Enjoy your meat faggots.

id like to try the carnivore diet but i need to find a good source of grass fed animal products

Yeah, so my point still stands, the only reason he has meat with every meal is because of the industry providing it.

Snake does NOT taste like chicken. It's more like pork. Sort of like bear. I wouldn't expect an Aussie to understand. Are you even allowed to have guns?
You might as well be a vegan. Disarmed, thin hair and docile. Lmao

yeah but if you were dropped in the wilderness you could easily kill small game and have meat every meal

your comment about "thinning haired vegans" was clearly intended to insinuate that lack of meat eating causes it. if that is your claim, then provide a source for it. otherwise, my point stands.

and i'll ask you again for evidence of your claims that veganism and vegetarianism, estrogen and sugar intake have an effect on sexuality.

finally, i eat plenty of meat, just not beef. and i do not drink basedmilk. so your "soiboi" comment is just another ad hominem with no basis in facts and makes you continue to look foolish.

Wouldn't be suprised if snake tasted different halfway around the world
>Carnie cucks
Yous really can't give a proper insult if ur life depended on it you fucking beta
I'm just speaking from my personal experiences, they've all tasted like chicken. The blood tastes like fish tho I'll concede, no we don't guns you got us there :(

All of you are idiots. Some people benefit tremendously from a meat heavy diets and thrive, while it severely inhibits others; the same is true for plant based diets. That being said you must take into account a variety of factors, such as ethnicity, family health history, and blood type.

Came to chan world looking for a thought provoking discussion? Cute

>and have meat every meal
>you average westerner who relies on grocery stores has the skills to subdue small game

Nah, I seriously doubt that, most people would end up starving to death because they couldn't hunt enough meat and they wouldn't even realize they were surrounded by all kinds of plant foods.

好朋友!最近怎麼樣?

do you know the difference between calories from plants and meat?
you would have to be eating plants all day to not feel like you have an empty stomach

Yes I've literally done it and yes its a shitton of plant matter, but its easy as fuck and most things don't even need cooking., though someone whose diet is high in meat will have horrible diarrhea and upset stomach as their digestive system adjusts. But eating as you wander is possible. This earth is the garden of Eden. We only choose to spurn it.

Sory, na bisa nergti kamu. Momongan apa itu?

Lack of protein and iron causes hair loss. Vegan sources admit this, because they have to. The problem lies with vegans thinking grains and certain vegetables contain protein or iron.
Sugar, carbs, and fluoride cause infertility. Again, vegan sources admit this, because they have to.But the problem is with vegans thinking there isn't fluoride in tapwater, and "fructose" from certain fruit and vegetables are healthy if eaten in large quantities. They eat like pigs, but they're all skinny.
Also, if you eat soi, you're a soiboy. Simple.
You're talking to somebody who thinks breatharianism is the final solution, and world peace is possible. Get a grip.

>Humans aren't omnivores that are supposed to eat mostly vegetables with some meat and fruit.
Retardation.

Grass fed vs. grain fed isn't important until your body adjusts to the nutrient-rich carnivore diet. The first few months are a healing process.

If you're currently consuming literal poison like sugar, alcohol, and nitrates/nitrites, grain-feed beef vs grass-fed beef is the least of your worries. Just start eating fresh meat and you will notice the changes.

Protein and iron are easily obtained from plant foods. You just keep proving your ignorance.

>though someone whose diet is high in meat will have horrible diarrhea and upset stomach as their digestive system adjusts.
oh really?
last time i checked our intestines were designed for meat and not plants

>Sory, na bisa nergti kamu. Momongan apa itu?
:^) youtu.be/dBdT0ov69oQ

Attached: best_frens.gif (405x321, 3.84M)

I wouldn't be eating 5lb of anything made in America per week.
Enjoy your 70 year life span.

You should take heart disease seriously.

Step up yo bait, user.
This is as pitiful as the bioavailability of plant based protein.

No I mean when you stop eating meat and switch to wild plants cold turkey. Confirmed by experience

Fat is not though.
Or you going to tell me more of the sugar companies lies?
Just eat some carrots with sugar goyim :)

There's a lot of edible tubers, nuts, rhizomes and grains in the wild with sufficient fats

And all of those things take more effort and water to produce than beef does.
Go on though and keep eating your avo toast like we couldnt grow 20 times as many potatoes with the same water it takes to grow 1kg of avocado.

Also just a question... what do you vego fucks want us to do with our Animals when we go vego with you?
Cats and dogs NEED meat to eat.
What they can eat meat but we can't?

Not in the wild. I lived thirteen years homeless in the wilderness near the Mason Dixon. Its astounding how disconnected people are from the natural foods around them in this country.

That's true. People that have their entire intestinal tract taken out and shit into a bag at the end of their stomach can eat red meat easily. Almost no waste product comes out into the bag. Just a little bit of liquid. That proves right there that almost 100% of red meat is broken down in the stomach. No red meat reaches you colon. This meme that red meat rots in your colon is a big lie. 100%

I just live off of plants I'm not telling anyone to do anything, I was just arguing with that other user cause he made some entirely ignorant statements but he decided to shut the fuck up.

Dr. Natasha Campell- McBride did a study and found that all the people over 100 she tested had REALLY high cholesterol levels. Levels that thier doctors would have freaked out about and had extremely high levels of saturated fats. She also studied extremely violent prisoners and found they ALL had very low cholesterol levels.. Makes you think.
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=20m29s (People with HIGH cholesteral get sick less and live the absolute longest)[Goto 20m29s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=21m39s (People with low cholesteral have MUCH higher incidence of Cancer)[Goto 21m39s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s (More than 85% of violent offenders have low cholesteral levels)[Goto 24m20s]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332 (Observational studies show increased violent behaviors in persons with low cholesterol levels.)
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601 (Suicides higher in people with low cholesteral)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m14s (Low cholesteral and the Alzheimers epidemic)[Goto 28m14s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m49s (Low Immunity from low LDL cholesteral also hospital infections)[Goto 28m49s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=31m (Learning Disabilites and Mother's Milk has an enzyme that makes cholesterol uptake 100%)[Goto 31m]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=2m29s (Short term memory not formed in people with low cholesteral levels)[Goto 2m29s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=3m48s (Low cholesteral and infections)[Goto 3m48s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=6m26s (Infertility and low cholesteral)[Goto 6m26s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=7m (Healing in the body: Inflamation, repair and cholesterals crucial role)[Goto 7m]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=12m43s (Your body cannot digest carbs)[Goto 12m43s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=14m09s (Natural Sugars always come with 53 molecules of Magnesium + Zinc and Enzymes)[Goto 14m09s]

Attached: meat.jpg (1000x600, 161K)

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=42m47s (Inflamation is what ultimitely kills you)[Goto 42m47s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s (You can't get proper fats from vegetables and fruits)[Goto 43m40s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=46m2s (Ethical Vegetarians ALL 100% use animal products)[Goto 46m2s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=1h2m39s (Traditional Eskimos NEVER get heart attacks or cancer)[Goto 1h2m39s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s (Vegetables have acids that BLOCK phytonutrients)[Goto 19m07s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=33m46s (Dr. Price tries to find a vegetarian society and fails)[Goto 33m46s]
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=45m7s (Mono-Agriculture is destroying the planet. Not Meat farmers)[Goto 45m7s]
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=51m42s (Industrial Agriculture kills the soil)[Goto 51m42s]
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=54m48s (Herbivorous Animals and Humus. Grain and monoculture Agriculture is what leads to high Carbon levels)[Goto 54m48s]
soilcarboncoalition.org/files/JONES-Carbon-that-counts-20Mar11.pdf

Liver
One of the healthiest things ANYONE can do is eat a plate of Liver every week.
Anyone eating mostly meat NEEDS to eat organ meat as well. The argument that vegetarians give about lack of vitamins in meat is killed when you add in organ meat. I am eating liver and Onions once a week now religiously. Also did you know that the less sugar you eat the less Vitamin C your body needs ? There is a direct correlation. A Carnivore Diet will NOT give you scurvy.

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=7m38s [Goto 7m 38s]
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9g3cT4rvE
breaknutrition.com/ketogenic-diet-vitamin-c-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8P92UstbJM

Attached: Liver Comparison Chart.png (1334x978, 138K)

Low cholesterol is dangerous - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y
Want to Go Vegan / Vegetarian? Watch This First - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
The NWO DIET - The First Ever Anti-Vegan Documentary (2017)
The beginning is really disjointed. Start at 4m35s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=4m35s

Consider for instance the finding by Dr.Harlan Krumholz of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Yale University, who reported that old people with low cholesterol died twice as often from a heart attack as did old people with high cholesterol.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=JAMA[Jour] AND 272[volume] AND 1335[page] AND 1994[pdat]&cmd=detailssearch

Higher Cholesterol Is Associated With Longer Life
medium.com/the-mission/higher-cholesterol-is-associated-with-longer-life-b4090f28d96e

Lmao you think the woods can support 7 billion people?
You are an ignorant fool.
Maybe if we tore down all of the woods and made them farm land then we helped modernize agriculture in Africa which holds much of the worlds agricultural land....
then we could feed everyone...

You bloody hippies need to pull your heads out of your arses.

It is literally that or accept that the illuminati needs to wipe out at least 75% of us.

After that we could go live all happy in nature like you hippies want.

It's probably reprehensible to create entirely dependent classes of species so in a perfect world we wouldn't have pets. As it stands, having to kill some animals to feed things that do need to be fed animal flesh isn't a justification for people who don't need to eat animal flesh eating animal flesh. If you believe yourself in any way equivalent to your dog, get on your hands and knees and shit on the grass like it.

people who dont eat meat can still get plenty of protein and iron. granted, there are vegetarians who are surely "doing it wrong" though. just as there are meat eaters who are over doing that, too.

sugar, carbs and fluoride are all things meat eater ingest, as well. i've never seen anyone attempt to argue that those things are exclusively abused by vegans and vegetarians. i'm more than willing to read a source that shows evidence of that.

>if you eat soi you're a soi boi. simple
i don't eat soi or drink soi milk.

Yes the wilderness of the entire globe could sustain 7billion and more if it were all cultivated by wanderers into a garden of Eden, it is entirely possible. Yes (((civilization))) stands in the way.

But also, it takes intelligence to connect to nature in a way that will sustain. You and your people. Some races don't have this ability save a few outliers. So yeah, I'd probably be OK with losing a few billion low cognitive function ape men

This. What people dont understand is that veganism isnt natural. Without your money to fly in your precious superfood from around the globe making them longer lasting in a freezer / fridge you are fucked. Its Just morals > nature. Emotions cloud your judgement. And no i dont support idiotic mass production of shit meat filled with antibiotics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

No it could fucking not...
You are dumb.
Really really dumb.
Really fucking dumb.
t a farmer..
My farm produces more food in a week than a forest 50 times its size could in a year and that still ain't enough, you realise we have already cultivated 90% of available land on this planet for agriculture right?
the rest is the forests...

>I'll be dead before 50
>that'll show them!