New meme comes out

>new meme comes out
>"OMG It's a mossad psycop"
Why does this keep happening? Can any of you tell me how shrek, boomers, and a gray wojack is all part of a mossad conspiracy? How do you classify what memes are made naturally and those that are mad in a meme lab?

Attached: 1491962634578.jpg (448x312, 15K)

1. If you don't agree, you're a shill.
2. If I feel paranoid at all (which is all the time), you're a shill.
Case closed.

There is only one true method.

Digits.

Attached: 1535486473570.png (500x566, 84K)

You mad kike?

Attached: 1519955284961.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

>How do you classify what memes are made naturally and those that are mad in a meme lab?
You guys are fucking retards.

Attached: 1528794378522.jpg (2766x692, 507K)

Attached: 1527640150213.jpg (1074x1177, 725K)

>Can any of you tell me how shrek, boomers, and a gray wojack is all part of a mossad conspiracy? How do you classify what memes are made naturally and those that are mad in a meme lab?
ALL YOU DO IS SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.

>Boomers
SPAM SPAM SPAM
>Zoomers
SPAM SPAM SPAM
>Shrek
SPAM SPAM SPAM
>*click*
SPAM SPAM SPAM
>Hogg
SPAM SPAM SPAM
>Nasim
SPAM SPAM SPAM

You're all losers.

i have a shill detection machine learning algorithm, running on a custom GPU cluster, that's been training for over 2 years now using data going back over a decade
currently the system is telling me that you're not a shill, you're a faggot

Attached: 15910498237500.png (898x790, 236K)

They just keep digging.

Every shill must have the same mindset as Rick Wilson

Attached: 1527427170801.webm (632x346, 1.98M)

bump for visibility

It's usually market research or the like. Shrek memes test the popularity of Shrek among the 16-40 male age group, and the 30 year old boomer was obvious Monster shilling.

Nope. It's literally all from Black Cube.

Listen dudebro
The NPC meme is meant to change how you use your inner voice
There are 4 stages
>auto pilot
>naritive
>self conversation
>thought stream
By making you unsure if you’re smart or not for using or not using inner voice you never learn how to control and take hold of the thinking power each stage grants you

Memes are spammed all the time in Jow Forums. Just look at Baneposting ans sneedposting on /tv/. Are those memes part of the conspiracy too?

>tfw descendant of Charles II

Nah man these retards do the same thing every time

Attached: 1511627803481.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

Attached: 1524258050762.png (1828x677, 918K)

--this is now a Charles II celebration thread--

Attached: 1514861781228.jpg (1711x352, 226K)

Attached: 1520531897525.jpg (2826x1302, 714K)

Attached: 1514745337659.jpg (1968x398, 210K)

If you see a new meme pop up on Jow Forums and think 'THAT'S the best you can do?'; it's probably forced.

I see where you are getting at, but don't see it in cringy memes. There are many obvious shills (the Mullerposters, the "Trump colluded with russia" posters, the obvious mossad posters, ect) Then again, anything can be a psyop at this point.

a real meme develops organically. psyop memes are spammed, which is easily spotted if you spend any amount of time here. legit threads always get spammed by slide threads and off topic shills.

so when you see a meme being spammed and not being shut down with endless slide threads it's going to automatically make you suspicious.

>so when you see a meme being spammed and not being shut down with endless slide threads it's going to automatically make you suspicious.
Especially since mods suppress organic threads being spammed for a huge happening say like the IG report last April where people got banned and the threads were 404d. Or say when McCain died and they suppressed all the celebrations because they wanted to control the narrative.

Can shills also be faggots? Can leafs be anything but faggots? (Yes, no)

kike memes work towards kike goals

boomer is obviously kikes, because there's nothing funny or humble or even true about mocking people who are older than you

shrek might be kikes, because it mocks expressing yourself naturally or creatively, reminding sensitive people that it's safer to keep your mouth shut

the easiest way to identify kikes is their hate, it's an odor that continuously appears in their presence "ye shall know a tree by it's fruit"

Would you be sad if Rick Wilson had a fatal accident? Just curious how people feel about him.

Are you gonna mossad him?

not that I ever disparage our benevolent mods but I think this pretty much explains it all.

the problem with this tactic is that Jow Forums is a containment board by breaking containment Jow Forumslocks just go elsewhere. Jow Forums metastasizes.

*snap* this one's going in my ice cold can of Monster Zero Ultra

OK, wow, the NPC thing is shill desperation. They are exasperated that they can't change our minds with their shilling, so they accuse us of being bots.

the machine learning was only for detecting shills
how do you think i trained my gaydar?

Attached: 153235211492076.png (900x900, 348K)

By inserting BBC alternately into your mouth and asshole?

I feel like you're a newfag

kikes stay mad

Attached: 1520540473982.png (650x994, 600K)

i'm just getting the goblin guide to show me the way through the mines of moria
you'll never catch me in bed with the goblin

>new meme comes out

Oh sweet, I love Memes TM, when did it come out? It seems to have arisen out of nothing literally over night, but then again when you have Natural Social Advancements TM (its in the name TM) steering the entire development, I suppose the meme's instantaneous mass-appeal and AAA-standard of quality is no surprise at all.