Seven wounded in Paris knife attack

It happened yesterday 11pm guys, why is no one talking about this?

"Seven people including two British tourists were wounded Sunday in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar, according to police and other sources."

france24.com/en/20180910-paris-knife-attack-stabbing-wounds-seven-france

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/10/two-british-tourists-among-seven-injured-in-paris-knife-attack

Attached: mark_zuckerberg.png (507x603, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PDABGJb2og
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_September_2018
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSGLpAejNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEcause it's just mossad chimping out since Israel is gonna be wiped out and all their terror cells in Europe have been shut down.

Such is life in the zone

>Seven people including two British tourists have been wounded in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar, according to police and other sources.

>A source close to the inquiry said the suspect has been arrested and is believed to be an Afghan national.

"Nothing at this stage shows signs of a terrorist nature in these assaults," the sources told AFP, adding that the attacker had targeted “strangers in the street".

youtube.com/watch?v=_PDABGJb2og

> Anno 2018
> Spending more than 20 minutes inside any european capital city west of Poland

Who does this

Ban tourists.

Attached: 1515183614677.jpg (960x800, 113K)

Czechia is placed more on the west than Poorland.

Also Italy isn't that terrible, same with Portugal or Ireland- can't remember any attacks in these two.
But yeah, western Europe is mostly a shithole when it comes to urban areas.

Attached: 1535971926515.jpg (2002x1264, 1.34M)

There were threads about it immediatepy after it happened.
I see my local media hasn't even touched it. The one news service that did started off with 'not terrorism'.
Then a couple small paragraphs, no mention of the words attack, Afghan or refugee.
You just know this stuff happens so often but if it wasn't for Jow Forums you wouldn't even hear about it.

>why is no one talking about this
because no one will do anything about it
the kikes win because the white man has no fight left.

checking myself

Attached: 1515181914332.jpg (634x854, 159K)

Come on France. Get your shit together

Surely the nationalist movement is growing now there?

Yeah yeah, but you know what I mean. Anything beyond the west cuck coastal belt.

Interestingly a lot of the most cucked nations are big maritime nations.

Germany please halp

Do you expect us to talk about every crime that happens in Detroit? This is now common place in Paris, who gives a fuck. Just like how we don't talk about Sweden anymore.

Remember, Diversity is your strength!

Attached: gsoros emperor europe.jpg (364x374, 30K)

We can’t even help ourselves

Attached: 5AE27B1C-CFFC-4E80-93B1-2E7E3EB7A3BF.jpg (1024x885, 104K)

They had colonies and now they feel guilty and agree with BLACKification.

But again- Italy had colonies and look at them.
Same with Portugal- but they are not as wealthy as France/UK so dindus don't migrate there as much.

I already see people saying guns would have killed the victims. As if there were no wounded in Charlie Heebdo, Bataclan, and other attacks in France

>"Nothing at this stage shows signs of a terrorist nature in these assaults,"
It's front page of the BBC and they repeatedly say this in the article.
No indication other than it fits the M.O. of most terrorist attacks to take place by a lone terrorist.
They believe us to be dumb.

Even countries without former colonies will take anyone in

I'm talking about big maritime nations. Italy was always fractioned into smaller states and learned very
early on to fear outsiders with all the muslim pirates and what not.

France and UK though? Huuuuuuge maritime nations that invested a lot in mercantilism and expansion.

I'm not a duginist but he talks about this difference, between nations of the land and nations of the sea.
And it seems to be actually playing out that way.

Its fucking Paris, why do you think some shitskin stabbing people is news?

If there was a thread about how they started open industrial slaughter of native europeans and the media isnt covering it and the governments of europe are covering it up, id believe it to be true because of shit like this.

For count, this is the second attack in as many week from an Afghan in a foreign country that naively welcomed them.
It keeps the anti-refugee narrative fresh though.
Now imagine if there was a nightly or weekly hour reporting attacks around the world. How many of these have you heard about just this month?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_September_2018

Why do people visit paris? isn't france full of beautiful countryside and shit.

Because they are fucking retarded. You think tourists know shit about the country they are visiting? Course fucking not.

Kek good point

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Countryside is bit of a shit tier, but Paris is in the league of it's own.
Ian doubting this being terrorism related as it's perpetrator acted alone and only 7 injuries
>Happening, right?
Considering the shithole it is, how aggressive and outnumbering moslem hordes in Paris are, I'd say numbers needed of at least 50 killed would classify as religion of piss attack, no less.

Attached: 1861039161.jpg (474x533, 30K)

Meme from couple of years ago

Attached: 1861039211.jpg (445x750, 85K)

>Because they are fucking retarded. You think tourists know shit about the country they are visiting? Course fucking not.
Do you think average Parisian knows anything 5 miles outside their ghetto?
>Didn't think so either!

So the child rapeugee have had mental breakdown

Attached: IMG_20180910_080434_087.jpg (1080x877, 150K)

Punishment from God for not supporting Israel.

Shut up kike!

>There's still ignoramuses that fucking tour Paris? That place is a detroit-tier shithole at this point. People really need to know that the City of love is now the City of Darkness.
WTF, amerilard, that talks sense?

Attached: 1861039179.jpg (600x376, 42K)

>why is nobody talking about this
Its common as fuck. Paris is a different city to 15/20 years ago. A tragedy to be fair to them.

I already have a high contrast avatar

>it's not terrorism to stab random people unprovoked in a public area

Lugenpresse

>why is no one talking about this?
Because no one died and because you're a butthurt whiny faggot with emotional regulation issues.

Go post about something that matters like the identity of the NY Times op-ed writer and the "adults in the room."

Attached: Autistic pepe.png (492x419, 308K)

This virtue-signaling bullshit must be the left-wing version of "thoughts and prayers".

Attached: 2_scoopz.jpg (767x1024, 87K)

lol

a 30 year-old "child" mud. a muslim murderer, the motive unknown. Every parody of leftwing thought has become reality.

i wish we could.
the UN migration pact in december will be the final nail in the coffin for us all.

Attached: 1455734120647.png (500x2104, 74K)

Video of rampaging Frenchman:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSGLpAejNE

31yo Afghan. "We don't know if it's terror related" t. cucked media and police PR.
But by not calling it terrorism they're normalizing the idea that every shitskin is a ticking time bomb

>That low energy attack.
That's it ?
No more trucks ? What a shame.

This.

Its always Afghans man

>2 british tourists wounded
I know dune coons are retarded but attacking your own people is a whole new level of retardation

no ones talking about it because of hypernormalization. This kind of thing is no longer news because everyone is living in a collective delusion

at this point i don't give a fuck about french coz they are all either niggers faggots or kikes

Attached: paris_syndrome.jpg (664x193, 30K)

What is there to talk about?
Part and parcel goy.

An accident than happened during orange peeling
And by orange I mean kuffar and by accident I mean not

Those are the first civilian casualties of the Scallop War, I guess.

They never reported what happened in Bataclan second floor.

Your media, politicians and military are kikes, cucks and cowards.
How you frogs arent a military dictatorship by now is beyond me.

Because it’s not related to terrorism.
The Afghan just chimped out because he was removed from some club or movie theater.

C'est la vie

Because you faggots get upset over everything. Youre worse than sjws. Violence happens every day. get over it. You all advocate genocide and then cry when someone gets stabbed lol for fucks sake

>tfw are seeing live the transformation of France into a Goblino multicultural society just like Peru is.
Ending the FrankReich was a mistake.

It seems there's been a few other knife attacks in this particular neighborhood lately. Apparently, the place is full of crackheads since their usual and remote meeting place has been closed by the police

What happened there?

It will make clear, that the countries who "send" their footsoldiers will have to take them back.

Fr*nkReich is the cause of our downfall, there's not way that such thing would happen in Gaul.

Attached: extent-and-spread-of-manorialism.jpg (681x674, 65K)

touché *stab*

Attached: maricon.jpg (1600x765, 112K)

anyone have the image of two Parisians being watched by a circle of nogs?

For fucks sake...

Attached: 1533224763751.png (700x700, 1.87M)

New attack with that fresh stabbing smell.

Attached: wait a minute mr postman.jpg (865x177, 56K)