Can we get them signatures pol

Can we get them signatures pol.
change.org/p/lauren-s-hissrich-don-t-limit-ciri-s-casting-call-to-bame-only

Attached: 1536547917693.jpg (644x317, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-is-a-leading-shareholder-in-netflix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And wtf happens when you reach the 25k signatures? Some holy palladin appears and slays the hollyjew?

It at least triggers a bunch of sjw fags

the only non-whites that exist in the witcher universe are from Ofier and Zerrikania, both of which are largely unknown and produced no major characters

I fucking hate this world we live in. I always say, i wanna see them defending when a chinese or jap emperor in a movie is made black, or a african king played by a chink. Its common sense. And friendly reminder that soroș has huge shares and investments in cuckflix...

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-is-a-leading-shareholder-in-netflix/

Implying Netflix wasn't going to diversify the fuck out of The Witcher anyway.

You're dumb if you had any hope.

This is exactly the bullshit that happened with Gamergate. The Press protects the corporations and attacks ANYONE who speaks out.

Attached: 1514204282363.jpg (2624x4438, 2.89M)

>trolls
Why do they misuse this word for fucking everything?

The Jew takes everything mostly white people enjoy and jew it up with diversity and new world order shit

It's just what (((they))) do.

Everyone is a "troll" or a "conspiracy theorist" nowadays thanks to the Jew ran media

Attached: 1527731594642.jpg (911x2998, 260K)

Pic related is the character they want to possible cast a niggress or a shitskin to play

Attached: the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-ciri.jpg (1829x1036, 344K)

Witcher is a good redpill. For years I avoided 9gag and other normie bullshit. But last night I took a look at it, and they are pretty redpilled about whitewashing.

They almost name (((them))). Collect movies where blacks play white roles, and a lot of low effort meme. But it reaches the masses.

The fire rises

change.org is our good friend George Soros. Serious question, has any change.org petition ever resulted in tangible change?

Link
>don't limit casting to bame only
Media
>Jow Forums wants to make it white only
The fuck?

Attached: 1532694388588.webm (896x1080, 2.21M)

"It may sound like crazy talk", even those advocating for Marxist crap instinctively know it's just crazy talk.

petitions are messages that they won't be able to ignore. It also raise awareness since MSM kikes will probably pick it up and spread it even more. With luck we may have another Battlefield V scenario.

It’s just for laughs you fucking newfag

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 142K)

>Hey Goyim, I have an idea, why don't we all sign our names to this petition that wants to keep something white only
>Just give us your name and address goy

Never played the game, but still signed it anyway. There's clearly an agenda here, and they're setting themselves up for another Gamergate if they push ahead with it.

This is a publicity stunt you fucking retards. The document is not official and is most likely a way to get a fanbase that they know doesn't support the studio or have high hopes for the series to start talking about it. Now, the left is going to watch it because the'll want to smite the right. When the series is finally released and we find out that Ciri is white, the fanbase will watch it because "At least she isn't black." These cunts are trying to play 4D chess and you lot are lapping it up

Attached: wiedzmin13.png (500x575, 545K)

dont sign. Best case scenario nothing will happen or it could motivate them to do the opposite. if the petition really takes off, it unironically could be the cause of much more diversity than it was previously planned.

dont fall for it

Attached: 1535326935730.jpg (259x194, 16K)

You don't have to write your real name and address you brainlet. Just use a throwaway email. I'm pretty sure you put all your real personal info on social media and used to use a username when you first discovered Jow Forums.

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: hatrhtr.png (436x257, 10K)

Is this really that important?

Minority characters in TV shows are only bad when they act like SJW fags.

Fresh new cover art from Netflix.

This is what PROGRESS looks like, you Neanderthals!

Attached: netflix_witcher_blacked copy.jpg (1080x601, 155K)

They're changing the story to make this black/asian/minority teenager the main character instead of Geralt.

Maybe. I was thinking about that myself. But I will rather speak against this shit right now, than later regret that I didnt do anything. I didnt believed before that those cunts can actually do it. For me is fucking insanity that they want to put any non white character beside Zerrikanians in that show. Not even mentioning that they want to make Ciri non white. This shit for me is on entire new level of retardness. But after I have read some of this stupid cunt tweets, Im not so sure about it.

yes pelinal whitestrake kalki cowhitler jesus will manifest physically at 25,000 signatures and bring about the turning of the age

What all of this really means is CD Projekt Red is willing to backstab their userbase, and sell out the relevant IP/trademark/licences to Hollywood for money.

That sweet Jewish money is irresistible to the Slavs.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

since ancient times the Slavs have been susceptible to Jewish trickery
how do we redpill them?

They already are redpilled.

But they want the money. You have been sold out, it's as simple as that.

If you're still watching Netflix, you are part of the problem.

Kek

why would they choose money to afford food rather than starve to death?
i seriously dont get these slavs

CD Projekt Red doesn't own shit.
Sapkowski does. And he's really pissed he took cash instead of royalties.

Attached: 1529979843971.jpg (1024x617, 104K)

They are not starving to death, the fans of the Witcher series already made them filthy rich.

the witcher is a slavic history, STOP CULTURAL APPROPRIATION !

Nah ill rather have a diverse cast not trying to see white people in everything not everything have to be white it is a fuckimg game bruh not even real people so they can be black, green, yellow, red, or purple. bunch of kids crying in this thread

Attached: nDL4jeoWeQubAbzhUuR8fxaWvF-vj0jNIkWmO5xv4AE.png (640x870, 379K)

ITS RACIST TO WANT TO KEEP CHARACTERS THAT ARE ORIGINALLY PRESENTED ONE WAY FROM BEING PRESENTED IN A WAY THAT IS NOT HOW THEY WERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

The media is just going to add it to the stories about see we told you there were real Nazis

how fucking dare you question the holy paladin fucker

the petition will only make them place black males with blonde/blue females

they literally masturbate to things "racists" don't like.

The more signatures, the more awareness it spreads. Hopefully someone will get in big trouble since this is discrimination.

Well, they can make Nilfgaardians black.
Since they are already called Black ones in books and are irredeemably evil invaders.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I don't think these petitions are effective. I signed the one to let the public be allowed to drink the red liquid found in the Black Sarcophagus and they haven't responded

Wouldn't it be bleached

Like this bro.

Attached: 1535875206828.jpg (646x720, 91K)

>they think we are trolling

Attached: 7831186C-AA7B-4694-93E2-5C8E89A15D41.jpg (464x606, 50K)

Requires a FB - fuck you and sage

>giving any attention to netflix
Stop doing CPR on an animal that should've died long ago.

What? It doesn't even require a real email address.

Attached: leafblower.jpg (2000x2000, 594K)

IT IS FUCKING MEDIEVAL POLAND
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PUT FUCKING NIGGERS IN EVERYTHING

They asked me for an email then they kept asking me to sign more petitions for momentum or whatever the fuck. I'm not sure if my signature even went through.

It asked for a fucking FB to complete

absolutely underrated

You only have yourself to blame if you don't have a throwaway account .

Is OP image for real, viral marketing “forreal” or Jow Forums disscussion “forreal”

>game set in Slavic medeval time
>black gay trans furry will take the place of Geralt
This is progress bigots

Why are right wing nuts so backwards-thinking.

Ancient Slavs were BLACK

Don't like it, don't buy it
Weird to see someone else from St. Francois county here

>sign petition
>kikes still poz show because kikes
>kikes now have thousands of names of potential anons

I am a Jew, though
I have immunity

Shouldn't we be making petitions with the intent so they change the characters into something that completely kills it and they lose money? Our goal shouldn't be to save things. It should be to trick them into burning it down.

Yasssss Netflix

Attached: IMG_0256.jpg (564x481, 47K)

It is a publicity stunt but that's no reason for them not to make Ciri black.

DO NOT EDIT THE CULTURAL CUES OF OUR COMMERCIAL PROPAGANDA

Attached: jewish-propaganda-hollywood-sign.jpg (466x224, 15K)

Attached: ciri.png (727x960, 1.16M)

>Advertising firm has started a petition to promote their client

Is "pitying" a corporation and "guilt consumption" sustainable in the long-run though? Can the jews really extend the guilt meme this far?

Attached: holocaust-money-business-rob-the-goyim-of-shekels-forever.jpg (2400x1800, 1.05M)

>The best move would be doing nothing!

Attached: sean morrow.jpg (626x676, 88K)

Bump

>/pol makes a petition and it actually succeeds
>leftists shitpigs running this abomination actually give in and make ciri white
>transbgtHIV+ writers introduce a new character in the 3rd episode
>an intelligent drowner amputee with a prostethic leg
>the drowner is also black and permanently naked
>ciri gives him lustful stares for exactly 5 episodes building tensions
>in the 6th episode the drowner dies but ciri fucks a horse
>/pol BTFO

Attached: 1521357919754.jpg (479x461, 92K)

Cokehead 20-something ad execs are only thinking about their next nut or line.

>that shop
trolling conservatards epic style

>the siren of congressional hearings is a jew spic and based
>zim zam the tray slayer is a jew spic and based
Have we found the only acceptable racial hybrid Jow Forums?

>Ancient Slavs were BLACK
This explains why you were slaves.

close, it proves the blogger-pseudo-journalist's point. so lets all run along like little rabbits and add fuel to their fire.
i mean, don't you think that this petition seems abit obvious? people have been here for years and tend to be abit more subtle, like that petition about getting the black actors to give up a % of earnings of black panther to the Black Community™

this just reeks of shareblue crap

Blacked Ciri and Soi Geralt??

>notable for whit hair and white skin
>make her colored lol
I hate this planet

fake email
plausible name
dense city
sorry nigger but otherwise i'm not signing that

leaf just retarded you dont need fb

"Subversion."

Attached: Yuri-Bezmenov-subversion.jpg (759x468, 61K)

ye

Attached: 21125955_108065316598743_376697996550602752_n.gif (200x148, 330K)

>so lets all run along like little rabbits and add fuel to their fire.
>then they push harder
>push back is harder again
This racial switching novelty has gone on long enough. the whole reason blackface was so bad is because it was used to deny black people roles. This shit is evidently reaching the same peak, not to mention it's erasing the stories of peoples races.Once the normie population become aware of this, shit will go back to normal and this affirmative action nonsense will be disgarded

i feel like the normie population know, it doesn't take much common sense to see whats going on, to see the hypocrisy and double standards.

sjw's are far from the norm, most of the sandniggers and kikes i work with have more brains than these fuckwits.

I was thinking of a change.org petition to outlaw tiny asian penises and support the Asian Woman's Bill of Rights

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

has anything ever come from any of these change.org petitions?

Attached: headache.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Even 9gag has this on their hot page.
People are waking up

ok sign it... feel better now?

They did put niggers for Persia in the 300, there were a few protests in Iran but nothing else

>faggot meme petitions
>please be respectful to the people ruining the world
just cuck my shit up

Attached: sth ain't right.png (598x495, 523K)

You guys really care that a character in. A Netflix show isn’t white? That’s enough to stop you from enjoying a tv show? Lol sad

>T. NPC trying to understand

Attached: 1536520459399.png (971x546, 55K)

So you would watch a movie about MLK while he is being played by a white guy?