I am Arab and I agree with this board sentiment towards us

Before I start my text let me make it clear that I found this board shared on Facebook and since it is politically incorrect I decided to unburden.

We are truly a savage, ugly, subhuman, worthless people who brought nothing to mankind but barbarism, before the invention of Islam we were all nomadic savages who lived on stone age despite the European Greeks broughting enlightenement for ME thousands of years ago, we were a people who drank camel piss and ate lizards and lived in mud shacks and tents, we buried our daughters alive. The so-called Arab Golden Age leeched on Mesopotamian, Iranian and Byzantine European achievements, the scientists of the era were almost all Persians and Assyrians, the "Arabic" numerals are Indian, the "discoveries" of the era were also mostly translations of Greek texts.

The MidEast is a shithole today because we killed all of the original inhabitants of the Levant and North Afica and genetically replaced these regions with ourselves, and we can't sustain a modern society.

For the sake of humanity I plead for Westerners to just kill us all, I'm not worthy of living, we're not worthy of living. An Arab from Basra - Iraq

Attached: IMG_20180324_122003.jpg (2702x3475, 3.29M)

I would let you fuck my boy pussy.

Boys don't have pussies I don't understand you

But what does this have to do with my post.

swedes make such bad threads

are you a Mohamedan still ?

Based and Chad and redpilled

hey bro I got super distant jewish relatives that live in basra. learned about it from a family tree from my grandfather.

theres freedom from your generational curses through Jesus. pick up a Bible. God's blessing is what made the West.

You understand. Don't hate yourself for it, you're one of the good ones

You my friend are red pilled! You see the truth.

How sad that you think that of yourself. You can be whoever you want to be without being burdened by the sins of other people.

Too redpilled to be a real Arab

You’re hot

Post more pics of yourself. Post pics of yourself shirtless

WOW. What a cuck.

I disagree. Arabs like you are normal and pretty civilized.

this. OP is jewish. show your real flag

Attached: 1446473564253.png (600x449, 394K)

Just live your life and stay in your homeland. No one is forcing your race to advance. Your race is better off being pre-industrial goat-herders, than trying to compete with us.

No I am Atheist

Christianity won't make us any better, the problem is genetics not religion

There are no good ones of us

We are worthless

glad we agree on something

Honestly same here

I’m imagining pleasing his thick 9inch Arab cock while he mocks me and calls me names in Arabs

I’d service his every wish and worship his tight Arab abs and chest. I’d make out and play with his thick Arab beard. Ugh excuse me while I go masterbate

Shoku Moku? You haven't been around long habibi if you think this board hates Arabs over...well you know who. Most of that is JIDF forced meming against Muslims. I personally have respect for Muslims/Arab culture for taking sword against Jewry, and MANY people on this board side with Palestine. Maasallaama friend

what made you leave that cult?

HEY! DON'T BE LIKE THAT!
JUST BE GLAD YOU HAVE A BEARD.

>claims to be Arab
>is not down for boypussy
Tell me how I know youre lying.

>asian problems

Religion is stupid and mental slavery.

I also think blaming Islam for MENA's problem is just whitewashing the fact that the problem are Arabs not Islam

Malaysia, Singapore, Bosnia, Chechnya, Indonesia are all Muslim and or with a considerable number of Muslims and they're a worthy civilized societies who discovered things in all fields of Science

Here's the thing Kike, I don't hate Arab's in their Countries, I hate them in ours.

Just fucking destroy Israel. So many of my and your people's problems would be solved by doing that. Its literally just a tiny strip of land next to all your countries its not hard you guys already love killing eachother so much. All of you just fucking fire all your missles at Tel Aviv until its nothing but ashes.

Don't hate yourself just stop coming into Europe and destroy Israel, and I literally couldn't care less what you guys want to do in your deserts its your business.

Attached: annoyed pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Hello mate

we know

Either bait or cuck. Also the guy in the pic looks like an Iranian or a Jew. I was going to say only Jew but it's possible that you're Iranian as Jews don't know the significance of the name Omar.

How sad, we traded with the Arabs in ancient times before as well as after they became musalmans.

Arabs are alright. Your new king Salman is trying hard to bring political reforms.

Don’t pay much heed to Euroniggers. Their entire continent has been kiked.

dont worry senpai greater israel will civilize the arab world and will usher the most prosperous age for arabic civilization ever .

Attached: 1482001465763.png (921x717, 40K)

>For the sake of humanity I plead for Westerners to just kill us all, I'm not worthy of living, we're not worthy of living.
Sorry. White people are too busy feeling guilty for other people's lack of achievement, because it's evidence that we 'oppressed them.' This might be something you need to work on and achieve yourself.

If you really want white people to do that, I recommend accelerationism. Get arabs to victimize whites in an open and clear way. Make the narrative clear.

Attached: black-labrador-retriever.jpg (340x268, 22K)

Yahudi, Kashmir is Indian territory.

I thought only white people were supposed to hate themselves.

The problem is many things combined,not only genetics.
Mindset,religion,lack of chill,too much morrocon hash maybe.

50% of your country is near-eastern Jewish contaminated with Arab blood, unless the Slavic Jews start eugenics you won't bring anything new

Constantinople will be retaken Schlomo

Attached: DEUS VULT.png (1024x576, 6K)

I'm sorry my shitty ancestors stole your people's achievements

Then you actually have no idea. There’s a lot of self-hate in Asia, specifically.

Its only Blacks unironically who are proud of whatever they have. In Africa or in America.

Your retarded,for saying that,isn't that already happening?
And look at the results.

The absolute state of Pooland

Attached: 1535939361762.gif (150x150, 1.76M)

nothing wrong with arab blood , arab culture is degenerate and needs to be civilized .

Attached: bibiweakcrumble.jpg (1000x922, 103K)

What will it change? The demographics of MENA are already destroyed by Arabs and the minorities like Assyrians and Yezidis, the most educated and descendants of glorious people like Medes and Akkadians are fleeing to the West.

I think we're the Orcs of this world honestly.

Based af

There is nothing wrong with being an Arab in the Middle East. Best wishes, "Omar", may you uplift yourself and lead by example.

From Arab mathmeticians,Persian astrologers to Islam no offense but that's kind of nose dive in a well to be honest.

this

Mathematics is Egyptian, Greek and India.

I want to meet u mohammed

Takbir my dude, takbir

ITT: A sandnigger attempts to appear cultured to appease the angelic White Race, yet fails horribly because he and his entire genetic line is blasphemy to the true faith. Fuck you, heretic, burn with your ancestors you pagan filth.

Your problem isn't genetic, you guys are caucasion, your religion FUCKED you, that's all there is too it, the land itself is hot and inhabitable for sane people, ad islam into the situation and literally any race of people would be monsters too. Arabs can be completely westernized and bro-tier in my experience.

Kek I remember you. You're that Iranian in America. You accused me of being an Iraqi from Basra. It seems you act exactly like a kike, pretending to be someone you're not to fish for (you)s.
He's not Arab. He's an Iranian in America LARPing as one. I've had "debates" with him many times. To be honest, I never thought he'd sink this low. The idiot can't talk Arabic.

Watch him ignore my posts exposing him.

No I'm not

Fucking heretic. Sympathize with the devil and get your reward.

gonna need a timestamp on that pic before we believe your shit.

Are you a rapist, murderer, child rapist, faggot, terrorist, beat women children or animals, or on welfare?
If so KYS
If not, GO BACK and make your homeland a better place

>leaf
>posts on Jow Forums unironically believing people will read what he is try to say
Rake yourself

All people will receive ethnostates. The worst members of each race will be filtered out so that humanity can start anew.

Somalis are also Caucasian.

Islam didn't make anything worse, in fact, before Islam we were savages who buried female newborns in the sands, and lived in tents drinking camel piss and eating lizards, you can't show anything worthy in the peninsula pre-Islam

Show your real flag, faggot
I want to collect it

Your people are descended from Hurrian slavers that invaded, looted and destroyed what was left of Atlantis after the cataclysms of pre-history laid it low.

The Arabs are complicit in one of the greatest crimes in the history of our species. This is the secret of the Qabba. The Qabba is not Allah, it is the guilt of Arabia....the lament for the bones of the greater society they tread upon every day and not even know about.

It's not your fault directly. Barbarism is what your people were known from all the way from the beginning.

You are obviously crazy I'm not gonna talk with you. Why do you call me heretic? I don't believe in any religion

Who cares, sandleaf. You both have to go back.

I like civilized Arabs but yeah your genepool is seriously fucked by inbreeding. I wish you the best though, you see like a good guy and I feel bad about you hating your own people. I've hated my own people before. I think I still do, to a degree.

Living like niggers is a lot better than waging a multi-thousand year holy war. You grew in the wrong direction that's all.

He's not Arab, he's Iranian
You're retarded. You just doxxed yourself to LARP. Hoping that poltards are too ignorant to tell Iranians apart from the rest of the Middle Easterners. Successful at underestimating their mental capacity.
It's a US flag.

He's a christian larper.

What? The Hurrians were an Akkadian people, the Akkadians were the indigenous people of Iraq and Syria before Arabs invaded Mesopotamia and wiped them out.

We were just desert nomads in ancient times.

the niggers who become doctors here all have christian ancestry. the reason black IQ is so low, the reason middle eastern IQ is so low, is because you are all descendants of Ham, Noah's cursed son. The sons of Ham are cursed to serve the other brother's descendants. The way the curse is broken is if the debt is paid by the Lamb of God.

>Arabs killed and replaced the natives of the middle east

You know this is a meme right? The only thing that happened was that non-arab middle easterners became linguistically arabized, not genetically. You're probably descendant of some Mesopotamian/Assyrian/Persian hybrid like most Iraqis, not Arab.

Not gay but you're handsome as fuck bro.

Jesus thats pretty sad.
I'd suggest that be proud about the good things about your culture and make your people better.

Slightly underselling the ancient Arabs. The southerners in the Yemen, the Nabateans and Ghassanids were all pretty based. It was Islam that ruined the Arabs

A case could definitely be made for the Golden Revolution in the Middle-East, but at the same time these empires were built the call to Islam overtook the populace. It's as if the dark ages in Europe was presented backwards, first there was famine, then elightenment, however in the now-Islamic countries there was first enlightenment, then famine. They reversed darwanism on a societal scale. The inabilty to reform their religion led to theocratic control and their ultimate humiliation upon the world stage.

YOUR PRIME MINISTER IS A FUCKING NPC STOP POSTING ON Jow Forums

Do Iranians count as Middle Easterners or South Asian? Language wise Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northern India share a lot of overlap while Iran is usually seen as ME cause its “Muslim”.

Or do Persians and Afghans form a separate chunk of people?

You look like a mizrahi kike to me
Nice try though..

Tldr
> implying Arabian literature is worthy of my time

Attached: image.jpg (800x867, 332K)

show us your flag, burger

Nothing worthy in Yemen.

Ghassanids and Nabateans were probably more Syriac than Arab

We're not south Asians, neither are Afghans. Iranians are north middle easterners/south caucasians while Afghanistan is in central asia.

Attached: 39964222_309631506477885_1748835044262150144_n.jpg (960x720, 102K)

>orcs
No lol thats niggers. You guys are more like dark elves maybe? Anyway at least without Jews there wouldn't be nearly as much violence, and we could both live our traditional ways of life.

Also the Assyrians were fucking awesome so fuck you.

Attached: assyrians torture captives.gif (1740x600, 261K)

No most of Iraq is of Bedouin heritage.

Yo man I wouldn't take that shit that far. To literally any top 40 economy those countries are basically war zones with shit tier culture and morals. The Christian version of Bosnia is FAR better btw.

Singapore is truly great though.

He’s not a burger
He’s an Israeli

>tolerating some mentally ill wannabe kike
Your post reminds me of the early days in /b/ when people thought they were talking to a girl.
It's not sad since he's not Iraqi, nor Arab.
Here's your (you).

we aren't going to kill you and you are savages. But you're going to work hard and build your people up generation after generation. it's what you're here to do.

Holy shit, scratch my last post. Op wrote a really good post. Could not imagine writing that about my people. Must have been brutal for the woke sand nigger
> someone screenshot his shit, I’m way too drunk

Attached: image.jpg (406x480, 101K)

This post real of heeb

You can call me crazy all you want. You see the way your society has matured. It is not the way of the light, the way of God. Your people have disavowed the Lord and have suffered because of it. Call me crazy if you want, but no matter the words said to me here, by you, now, make no difference. The Christian nations have no such abhorrence to society as the lesser pagans with your prophet. Who then is blessed? Call be a LARPer if you want, but the truth remains, God has been revered in the west and forgotten in the east, and who has suffered for that?

you are dumb savages. but so what. you're going to work hard and build your people up generation after generation. it's what you're here to do.

this is the only correct response

Afghans are pretty diverse.

Some of them are phenotypically Persian, some Dravidan, some have Altaic features, and some are Caucasoid.

This is because Afghanistan was one of the major crossroads of the Silk Road.

You get gassed last

Why are there so many fags in this thread lusting after submissive haji cock?

I grew in a pretty heavily jewish community and he doesn't look jewish too me, just semitic.

Attached: 25d36555f2a5a5cdd5898f529e44228211eec005_hq.gif (500x280, 250K)

>larping

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)