99% of people in Jow Forums are brain dead. The collective IQ in here is at most 75. So much cancer, im out

99% of people in Jow Forums are brain dead. The collective IQ in here is at most 75. So much cancer, im out.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 14K)

No one cares you’re going and no one will notice you’re gone

I dont care if im noticed or not, im leaving a opinion based on observation about everyone here so hopefully you all can realize how stupid you are and make a change to your intelligence for the better

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Did you accidently switch back to your Nazi meme flag? Go back to tumblr you retarded liberal. You’re wasting your time here

No just thought it was a pretty neat feature

You will be back,

Attached: the influence of 4chan.jpg (1488x476, 83K)

>nazi flag

80 IQ detected

Gtfo whining memeflag

talk to u later bill maher. never thought u were funny anyway.

>99% of people in Jow Forums are brain dead. The collective IQ in here is at most 75. So much cancer
correct on all counts

Attached: polled.jpg (800x482, 120K)

I could care less about politics, actually i think its boring as fuck. Just wanted to see what this forum was about. Theres alot of stupid around here and thought id help you guys out alittle out of pity.

You should actually take my advice, being stupid does not benefit anyone and much less yourself.

I come here to watch burgers gibberish about life. Of course they are braindead, they're burgers, brain fried by junk food and washed clean by . The fact that you're here and despise the low IQ shows that you reject your condition, since you're also a burger. Embrace the truth, pol is here to remind you of the reality behind the fake smiles, empty lies, mainstream propaganda.

Shame, if you stuck around you might learn some things

This, is like a colisseum where we watch obese americans fighting each other with their jewish tamers whiping them in the back

>I could care less about politics, actually i think its boring as fuck. Just wanted to see what this forum was about
you're the 75 IQ when you cant figure out that a "forum" about politics is about politics

Attached: POL.webm (960x404, 2.99M)

Your opinions lack currency here.

See you tomorrow!

shills purposely dumb the content down here so people like you leave

congrats for playing into their hand

This.

See you when your back, pal.

It's afraid.

Shills also pretend to be genuine users who leave because of the "lack" of content. It hits home with Jow Forumsacks who follow the crowd. If they see enough of these posts they will leave.
Not much of value will be lost in terms of content but it is never hurts to have a few drones on our side.

I don’t want your pity. Pity comes with no respect.

I don’t even want YOU. You are not a Jow Forums user. You are a low IQ NPC normalfag incapable of independent thought. Go back to doing exactly what your MSM overlords command, and don’t come back. It’s your loss.